Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2011 1:39 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't know what Eagle was doing, but he was going all serious about it. Also, what the hell happened at the end? I wonder.
May 1, 2015 12:11 PM

Feb 2014
Lady Debonair reminds me of this lady:

Huh so Emeraude isn't fully dead now? She can still affect what's going on in Cephiro? I wonder how she does that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2016 2:26 AM

Apr 2011
The thing is, I really actually like Geo and Zuzu, but Eagle Vision is really self righteous about what he's doing and it's pissing me tf off. I always see Rayearth fans saying how much they like his character... can't really see why.

Leaving that sorcerer lady alone in the basement too long was a b ad desicion, why didn't Clef or Lantis notice until now?? Come on, kids. :/

Lafarga and Cladina are always seen together now, their relationship gives them much more depth, so I'm glad that it happened.
Ferio proved again, why I liked him so much in the first season. He always swoops in to help just in time.

[also, didn't Presea say that she was in love with Clef way earlier? Why is everyone in love w/ that babybodied old wizard? Don't get me wrong, I like him enough, but it's really weird.]

So... Emeraude must be protecting the crown until the right person comes along? I'm confused. [and I'd forgotten how much she LOVES not to complete her sentences. - -;)
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jul 5, 2017 7:33 PM

Nov 2011
I'm guessing Princess Emeraude's actual final wish was something along the lines of "let Cephiro's next pillar be someone who will protect Cephiro", which would preclude Debonair and explain with the crown hasn't resonated with any of the strongest willed people yet-- nobody is willing to go that far for Cephiro that has the will to shoulder the burden.

Maybe.
Jul 5, 2022 5:44 AM

Jan 2020
They love cutting to this same shot of the glowing tiara.

Well, I don't know what the heck is going on now. Chaos ensued, everyone made a pass for the crown, and Debonair got denied.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 23, 2023 6:04 AM
Dec 2017
Is that Emeraude or some sort of "will of the crown" in the shape of Emeraude's ghost? Or something entirely different? And Debonaire was pretty aethereal to begin with so how do we know if she is gone now or not? She would just pop up anywhere she liked, except she couldn't enter the castle because of the shield. Oh well can't have too many firm rules in a world that is basically a symbolic representation of emotions, i guess.
Mar 17, 9:44 PM

Oct 2021
Amazing climax, princess Emeraude coming in clutch.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 23 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 5, 2011

6 by GarouWolf »»
Apr 12, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 22 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Oct 29, 2011

6 by GarouWolf »»
Apr 7, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 21 Discussion

5 by GarouWolf »»
Mar 19, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 20 Discussion

7 by GarouWolf »»
Mar 18, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 18 Discussion

7 by GarouWolf »»
Mar 17, 8:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.