Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2011 12:45 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
We got to know some of the reasons why Aska from Fahren wants to become the new Pillar of Cephiro, eh but I don't think that's a good reason lol unless there's something else of course.
Apr 28, 2015 2:38 PM

Feb 2014
Hmm guess Lady Debonair wasn't part of Lady Aska's studies...

Why does Hikaru hate herself? o.o
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2016 12:46 AM

Apr 2011
Aska has such a naive reason for wanting to be princess, it'd be terrible if she became the pillar, simply because of how tragic it'd be for her.

lol, Ferio is all like, 'no hold up. I got a ride.' [carries her away bridal style]
and HONESTLY, they had the whole magic carpet ride/aladdin thing going on, why didn't he kiss Fuu? Are they ever going to kiss??? I mean that other couple did, so it shouldn't be taboo for the show or anything.

AND Nova is SO annoying! She literally is the most annoying character, I hate clones. All of that 'obsession over your original self' crap and over powered nonsense... ugh.
Of course Hikaru hates herself, I mean you could already see the kind of guilt she's been struggling w/ over killing Esmeraude and Zagato, falling in love w/ Lantis just made it worse.
So glad that she kicked Nova's rapey ass, too bad Nova had to ruin it by creepin' on Lantis. :/
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jul 5, 2022 3:50 AM

Jan 2020
The way Nova so earnestly delivers her lines gets me every time, lol.

Man, Nova and Hikaru's kiss was interupted... the yuri bait has been pretty strong this season.

So, after having been captured for quite a few episodes now, Hikaru is suddenly resolved to leave. She even drives Nova back with a single swing of her sword -- that was easy.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 21, 2023 11:29 AM
Dec 2017
Is it just me or did Hikaru with the fire emanating from her in spirals totally look like Goku? That's the battle shounen way of dealing with creepy Doppelgängers who want to play out their yuri selfcest fantasy with you! This could hardly be more like Iczer-1! And Fuu was really cute with Ferio, also her dealing with Aska was practically motherly, she is the reasonable big sister type. Still the show is padding for time, but other than that its really good!
Mar 9, 9:47 PM

Oct 2021
Ferio and Nova are players, lol.

Great episode. How are they supposed to destroy Debonair-sama though?
May 23, 6:59 PM

Jun 2014
Hikaru's magic has been restored. Thank goodness.

Debonair's power is immense. They are not quite ready to face her yet. What will the Magic Knights do?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 29 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 6, 2011

14 by GarouWolf »»
Today, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 28 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Yesterday, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 27 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Jun 2, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 26 Discussion

7 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 25 Discussion

6 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 7:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.