Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2011 4:02 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really dislike Nova lol
Dec 13, 2013 7:47 PM

Jan 2010
Romance subplots, sudden reveals, and moral ambiguity, oh my!
Apr 26, 2015 5:53 PM

Feb 2014
Mon_Diamond said:
I really dislike Nova lol

Yeah me too, Nova's actually really annoying.

Wow I did not expect Presea to actually be dead. After they said that Emeraude revived everyone o didn't even question it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2016 6:26 AM

Apr 2011
Poor Ascot, I understand how he feels... but his mom and dad couldn't let him go out and essentially kill himself like that. :/ [shh, Cladina is pretty much his mom, so that makes Lafarga his dad.]

Presea is actually her twin... and she's in love w/ Clef. Interesting indeed. I think I can see wear the pairings are probably going to fall at this rate.

And Nova is so obnoxious, I LOVE YOU, I HATE YOU, how about neither? This is why I hate clones. - -;
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jul 3, 2017 9:07 PM

Nov 2011
Hahaha. This show got me again. I assumed "Presea" coming back from the dead was just crappy writing; I legit didn't even question it since they said Emeraude wished for her revival.

Spending half the episode on recap was meh, but I liked the episode anyway since it caught me so off-guard. It looks like we might actually get an interesting development with Hikaru too-- we'll see.
Mar 11, 2018 10:17 AM

Jul 2014
While watching this episode opening I realized that Hikaru will be the next Pillar, or rather the equivalent of such, as I doubt the current system will still be in place when the series ends.

It would be interesting if Hikaru turned evil, but it isn't going to happen.
Jul 4, 2022 5:45 AM

Jan 2020
Man, everyone in this show is in love with someone else from this show. No one is just like, chillin', minding their own business. Everyone is pining for someone.

Presea being a twin was kind of random. It came out of nowhere. I guess they meant the birthmark to be a foreshadow? But, did we ever even see Presea naked in the first season?

This was a different way to show a recap, so at least it wasn't too repetitive. But, did we need a recap of season one this late into season two?

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 14, 2023 9:06 AM
Dec 2017
Televisa presenta! Nah I'm not complaining but this is a weird turn of events. And I thought the "birthmark" was the scar from when she was killed! Who'd want to remember that! Not even gonna try guessing where this goes from here!
Feb 26, 12:57 PM

Oct 2021
So it was Presea's twin sister all along, what an out of nowhere plot twist, lol (except for the birthmark, I guess I have to watch the bath episode again :3)
May 23, 4:14 PM

Jun 2014
So, Presea actually didn't get revived. Her sister looks identical to her.

No, Hikaru! Don't give in to the darkness! Damn you, Nova!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 29 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 6, 2011

14 by GarouWolf »»
Today, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 28 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Yesterday, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 27 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Jun 2, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 26 Discussion

7 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 25 Discussion

6 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 7:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.