Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 23, 2011 1:36 PM

Dec 2009
Sweet episode, but Lantis is still a mystery to me d:
Apr 21, 2015 7:10 PM

Feb 2014
I still don't see why Hikaru didn't use her Rune-God when she was running around fighting monsters.

All this talk about Lantis' past makes me question where the fairy came from. Is she from a different world or from Cephiro?

Haha Mokona ate the fairy xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2016 3:59 AM

Apr 2011
Awh, I think that Mokona has a crush on the fairy...

[also, when Lantis destroyed that monster w/ his lightening attack, I think Hikaru is gonna end up falling in love w/ him based on her reaction, lol.]

I finally figured out why Eagle pisses me off so much. Besides being a cheap shot taking sob, he's also voiced by the same woman who did Uranus' voice in Sailor Moon, and Uranus pissed me the hell off like every single episode w/ her smug ass ways.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jul 4, 2022 1:33 AM

Jan 2020
Quite a lot happened this episode.

I find it hard to believe that the FTO is able to so easily outclass Rayearth. Aren't the Magic Knights supposed to be incredibly powerful? I have to wonder if it's a matter of Hikaru's experience? She did manage to fight back a good amount towards the end there. Though, I'm certainly surprised she got body-snatched. I feel like Eagle is going to do indecent things to Rayearth, I'm not a fan of the way Eagle talks and acts while he's scanning Rayearth.

Meanwhile, the way Lantis and Eagle act toward one another, you'd think they'd dated in the past.

For the briefest of moments I thought Alcyone was about to be saved by Zagato's voice. But, in the end, looks like it just pushed her further toward evil. She's full-on snapped now.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Feb 15, 7:03 PM

Oct 2021
Great mech battle!

Funny that it looks like Hikaru will fall in love with Lantis, but I'm sure he has the hots for Eagle, lol.
May 23, 11:40 AM

Jun 2014
Hikaru has been kidnapped! This is bad!

Meanwhile, Lantis has his own troubles to deal with. Will Umi and Fuu be able to save Hikaru?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 29 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 6, 2011

14 by GarouWolf »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 28 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Yesterday, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 27 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Jun 2, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 26 Discussion

7 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 25 Discussion

6 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 7:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.