Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 18, 2011 10:41 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
HAHAHA, DAT BEN-TO ENDING

3/5
Oct 18, 2011 11:52 AM

Nov 2008
The end at the supermarket was pretty much the highlight of this episode, reminds me of Ben-To, Airi's reaction to Shingo's presence was so lolworthy. That cat on Airi's head is so cute, and her fear of cats is kind of lolz as well. Also about Miu's cat, a figma of it was announced recently, I just seen a pic of it and price today which makes the cuteness factor go sky high. I have no release date for interested parties but it's only 500 yen.

3.6/5

Oct 18, 2011 3:38 PM

Feb 2008
Well, I knew it that Airi fall in love with Shingo.
Shingo sure trying his best, but being too kind can be suffering.
I have seen the main character being so kind before, but don't feel so much special about this.
Since Shingo stop persisted Airi she feel kind of weird like she want him to persisted.
What weird form of a cat?
Hehe but Airi sure got a cute side and nice blushing in the end lol.

In the previews: Airi's secret?

She is excellent student, but...

I can't wait for the next episode
BlackbirdOct 18, 2011 3:56 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 18, 2011 4:14 PM

Jul 2010
Airi is embarrassed to be seen by Shingo and gang at the supermarket? lol And yes, the first thing that popped into my mind when the supermarket was shown was Ben-To.
Oct 18, 2011 4:37 PM

Apr 2011
Lol. Airi got caught in the end. She stuttered, blush, and then screamed at the supermarket.

4/5
MagitoOct 18, 2011 5:23 PM
Oct 18, 2011 6:13 PM

Aug 2008
Very well balanced Tsundere Airi is. Upset all over her expression when Shingo is with other girls.

And Shingo is actually a genius flag collector. He gets to have exam drill with Airi and gets credits for doing more works too. Impressive.
And while he's running around working, there are girls waiting anywhere he goes.
Oct 18, 2011 7:10 PM

Apr 2011
I agree. Airi is well balanced Tsundere character that's why I find her interesting I like her. She doesn't resort to physical violence in a embarrasing situation with Shungo. For the first three episodes, Shungo is getting liked already by the other heroines.
Oct 18, 2011 9:14 PM

Jun 2011
I wonder if you'll only see Airi's ending

<3 Shingo's reaction when he sees Airi in the supermarket
Oct 18, 2011 9:47 PM

Apr 2011
I wonder why Airi reacted that way?

Can't wait to know Airi's secret next episode.
Oct 19, 2011 12:22 PM

Oct 2010
The beginning was quite the daring with the sister as she is sitting the way she is here. However I did like her when she was dozing off and while she was sleeping in her bed here. Sakuno is quite something in the MOE yet I really hope they are no insinuating that route by chance. Shingo is nice enough to have Sakuno deliver him lunch and on top of that she is very cute here. Blushing at being introduced to everyone. One of the most important parts with her was in fact here with Airi while walking. I knew that based on how Airi’s face was here that something was up. Kudos to a nice Sakuno light reflection of the sun here. It was nice.

What was important to me was not that but all about Airi. Perhaps no one noticed but her first jealousy is in the following,
46598656.jpg
While it’s true that Airi’s face here was too obvious to see something is up and of course Shingo made me want to punch him here. He was being a stupid clumsy jack ass. That’s all really. I have serious temptations to want to punch Shingo. I am serious it happens sometimes like the first episode and disaster of leaving his sister alone in the rain till Airi came around. Anyway Airi’s first blush strangely happened around the time that Shingo was tired and surrounded by people. Well can’t blame him for being slow poke and having to stay up more in thee end to finish up his work. One of the cute parts is the following one,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/ffbfd16f.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/619cd19d.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/333fe20d.jpg
Airi is just too adorable when Pannya was on her head and she was freaking out. This proves she does not like cats around her since Pannya is a type of cat and you see it also opened in the route a nice save and blush from Airi. Which means a +1 point towards Airi. That’s to mention the blush when they were alone in the classroom. That is before Sakuno interrupted that nice meeting. Aw shit! As if that was not enough there is another blush here in the classroom followed by what looks like a regretful blush. In any case that’s more than enough for more Airi +1 route points. In thee end Airi’s super blush here and it started with a surprised Airi but just ended up getting worse as
seen here. It was probably the cutest blush but I liked better the one in the classroom before Airi interrupted.

On the other hand Miu x Shingo in the following,
3be2b1e1.jpg
Looks promising for the opening from last episode of the Miu route. For one I did appreciate Shingo’s side with animals and of course even I would be curious to follow the fuzzball like he was acting here to find out where he goes in thee end. It looks like Sana likes to hug Miu and do the face rubbing like some other girls do in other anime. Seems that Miu does not mind and Sana likes it here. However I found out that Miu is far more intriguing here when she looks at Sakuno and when she looks at her from another angle. I don’t know why but Miu looks adorably curious there. One of the blushes that were nice of Miu was this one here when she was with Sana and Sakuno. I liked Miu when Pannya is on top of her head and a close up shows how much more adorable Pannya is on her.

About the preview, can’t wait for the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/15b55102.jpg
Miu with black wings and cat ears? Oh dear! MOE!
Then there is Airi being surprised that looks having a funny face and
the group is surprised at what? Is what I will look forward to.

BTW Image Stitches here:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=204541
Just some of Miu.

End pic though here:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/8667cf76.jpg
Is of Angeline. It looks really nice.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 19, 2011 2:52 PM

Jul 2011
Updating this as I watch, so it's mostly just thoughts I have when watching it.
Oh and this "review" contains crude humor.

The art looks really nice, and the character designs are pretty good too, except their linear shitty personalities.
Personally, I don't get where the drama tag comes into place, it seems more of a harem romance with the most cliche and linear storyline possible.
Chances are it'll probably end in an incest ending at this rate, always cool and original.

Not sure what's wrong with yellow haired chick, can't tell if she's feeling love or if she had a traumatic experience that resulted in her being raped by six men. Excuse my crude humor, but this really is linear without any development.
The characters seem to be extremely cliche, and the complete personality change exhibited by yellow hair chick from the first to second episode was random without any given reason.

"This is a personal issue, I wouldn't be able to look our classmates in the eye if I act dishonestly like this". Yes I'm sure you'll be hated in spite due to you asking for help, screw synergy, you should do all the work yourself. What's with her impeccable reasoning and behavior, she truly is a unique character.

Waits outside school for hours for the guy to leave. Uses the excuse we wanted you to carry our bags. What a productive maid, such amazing reasoning.
"My feminine senses are tingling", right and my male senses are tingling at this retarded script.
"Everything is so cheap here". 5% off sign. Truly a phenomenon, the money you could save with 5% off.
"I heard the hair gel is on sale...". I don't remember this guy using hair gel at all, couldn't they have come up with something more realistic? Like condoms, chances are he's going to be screwing every girl in his harem, so why not be honest instead of using a bullshit reason like hair gel.
"Daily Necessities", at least they're in the same section :P.
Oh hey, who doesn't talk to themselves out loud when they're shopping?
Oh sht, saw guy at school at store, scream rape.

Overall, the episode was slow and pointless, I wrote the review to amuse myself. Oh well, I probably won't drop the series, I dislike dropping things that I can criticize easily for my amusement. The OP is average, but I do like the ED.

Overall a 2/5, could have been worse. There wasn't any significant fan service scenes as opposed to the previous episode, where it managed to condense 5 scenes in two minutes. Truly a masterpiece in perversion.

Also, how the **** is this a drama...?
mdzOct 20, 2011 4:08 PM
Oct 20, 2011 4:29 AM
Jul 2018
I like how when the MC acts like a total boss the background girls adore him without overdoing it.
Oct 20, 2011 4:48 AM

Aug 2010
Shingo is pretty level headed even with Sena acting all crazy over doing work and all that stuff.
Oct 20, 2011 5:14 AM

May 2010
good episode,but could use a bit faster pacing & honestly don't like how the characters usually have straight faces & there are no chibi faces(i love them) but i guess its still a good series.4/5
Oct 20, 2011 5:35 AM

Sep 2011
ahmed_great2005 said:
good episode,but could use a bit faster pacing & honestly don't like how the characters usually have straight faces & there are no chibi faces(i love them) but i guess its still a good series.4/5

Agree with the pacing issue. More events to fill the story would make it more interesting. Hope it gets better and better.
Oct 20, 2011 7:40 AM

Jan 2010
Gotta say, this is turning out better than I'd originally given it credit for, and the Ben-To thing was immediately evident... Also, Airi's a dingbat.

I knew they'd end up seeing Airi at the supermarket, although I'd figured that she might have been working there or something.

By the way, does this mean that she's poor?
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Oct 20, 2011 9:53 AM

Feb 2009
That cat creature, or whatever it is, is still giving me the creeps.
And what exactly is that mountain of work that they do as representatives? That's a bit too much.
Other than that, okay episode I guess.
Oct 20, 2011 9:58 AM

Aug 2009
I still don't get why they have 2 different types of school uniforms. Someone care to explain?

And I want a cat like that.
Oct 20, 2011 10:00 AM

Oct 2010
STM said:
I still don't get why they have 2 different types of school uniforms. Someone care to explain?
Because the story revolves around a school fusion between 2 schools. Must be some money saving plan for the city. If it can't maintain a public school and wants to fuse it to a private, something is up. You know what I mean?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 20, 2011 10:20 AM

Nov 2010
I really wished they started throwing punches in that supermarkt. After that the blonde girl would turn psycho and started stabbing everyone on their way from school. Its quite the extreme turn,but only way for this show to ever be remembered when it ends its airing. And thank god how easily forgetable these bland shows are.
Oct 20, 2011 10:25 AM

Nov 2008
ShortTermCrook said:
I really wished they started throwing punches in that supermarkt. After that the blonde girl would turn psycho and started stabbing everyone on their way from school. Its quite the extreme turn,but only way for this show to ever be remembered when it ends its airing. And thank god how easily forgetable these bland shows are.

If you really want this show to be remembered, hope for some sex scenes, this anime isn't action orientated and Airi is not a violent tsundere just your typical A type. This type of anime needs sex scenes like it's VN counterpart especially since the only thing going for both are the heroines even the VN is average if you don't take that into consideration.

Oct 20, 2011 10:35 AM

Aug 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
STM said:
Because the story revolves around a school fusion between 2 schools. Must be some money saving plan for the city. If it can't maintain a public school and wants to fuse it to a private, something is up. You know what I mean?

Oh, I see. Thanks.
I should pay more attention when watching this.
Oct 20, 2011 1:09 PM

Aug 2008
As usual, my least favorite girl ends up being the main heroine. D:
Oct 20, 2011 2:43 PM

Jan 2010
I really shouldn't like this show but I do.

It screams generic VN adaptation but at the same time it's so nice to watch. I hope this is a step in the right direction for VN based adaptations. They have been complete shit for the past ~3 years now.
Ok™
Oct 20, 2011 2:57 PM

Jan 2011
Hoppy said:
The end at the supermarket was pretty much the highlight of this episode, reminds me of Ben-To, Airi's reaction to Shingo's presence was so lolworthy. That cat on Airi's head is so cute, and her fear of cats is kind of lolz as well. Also about Miu's cat, a figma of it was announced recently, I just seen a pic of it and price today which makes the cuteness factor go sky high. I have no release date for interested parties but it's only 500 yen.
3.6/5

DAT Bento ending, was really good.
Uryuu and Airi relationship seems to be getting into place, I liked this episode, some parts of it.
Oct 20, 2011 3:02 PM

Nov 2008
darkerealm said:

It could be worse, we could have a Sakuno path.

Oct 20, 2011 3:11 PM

Aug 2011
I absolutely am in love with the story so far. Yes it is your typical Harem but honestly the last good Harem I saw was Shuffle! awhile back. So this is def a nice change of pace. Imo there needs to be titties. This show would be sooooo good with some titties. Just throwing it our there. I want titties.
Oct 20, 2011 3:37 PM

Feb 2008
super snail's pace not much dialogue or even profound development. its really annoying.
Oct 20, 2011 4:22 PM

Mar 2009
best part of this ep.

http://i.imgur.com/vMpux.png
Oct 20, 2011 4:53 PM

Nov 2010
Hoppy said:
darkerealm said:

It could be worse, we could have a Sakuno path.

even that would be a step up from bitchdere :P
Oct 20, 2011 5:01 PM
Sep 2010
It is kinda slow but i liked it!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Oct 20, 2011 5:24 PM

Jun 2008
I like how the guy isn't a pussy at least. I was expecting him to cower in fear at Sena's attitude about everything but instead he stood strong. That was nice.

Otherwise, I really do think I've seen this show before.
Oct 20, 2011 5:35 PM

Nov 2007
Pannya will talk in next episode. That's all I am guessing for the time being.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 20, 2011 6:13 PM

Sep 2011
Slow but good episode.
Oct 20, 2011 6:15 PM

Nov 2009
I actually quite like this show, alot of the characters are pleasing on the eyes and their personalities though cliche arent really overdone which is nice.

Shingo also isnt a complete waste of space as he is proven nearly every episode so he is a bit different there...going by that logic, it's understandable why the girls would be interested in him as he actually has positive qualities. He reminds me a little bit of Tomoya in Clannad the way he handles himself round the girls.

Series at the moment stands at a 4/5 for me.
Oct 20, 2011 6:28 PM

Apr 2011
Huh? What's the top review saying that there were ecchi scenes in this anime? Am I just blind or is he watching a different anime like those shitty VN adaptations which rely on panty shots and fanservice to grasp the viewer's attention?

I like this anime so far. It's decent without your archetypal tsundere and other tropes. What I only hope now is for it to stay like that.
Silent_ScreamOct 20, 2011 6:32 PM
Oct 20, 2011 7:48 PM

Jul 2008
Magito said:
I wonder why Airi reacted that way?
Can't wait to know Airi's secret next episode.

Because she is a pridefull bitch.

By standard human tend to classify people that buy cheap things as poor people while those that buy expensive things as rich people.
Being seen in such a cheap market especially when she made it clear that she had something important to do after school sure will be a hit to her pride, even more since she has been seen by the guy she loves (even though she does not realise it yet).
Oct 20, 2011 8:02 PM
Apr 2011
Airi continues to be a stupid cunt, but I wasn't expecting anything from a tsundere anyway. I have seen bitchier tsunderes to be sure, but any tsundere is bad. I can already imagine the typical shitty excuse to justify her being a cunt.

Shingo shows that he isn't the worst male lead out there, but that alone isn't saying much given the shitty competition. He's still bland and terrible overall.

As for pairings, I continue to vote for Miu and Angie, ideally both. Shame that great female characters like them get almost zero love in harem animes.
Oct 20, 2011 8:17 PM
Jul 2018
The sad thing is, I think first girl will win here.

http://animuthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/10/mashiro-iro-symphony-3.html

Rest of my thoughts here. It's a little too long for a forum post.
Oct 20, 2011 8:41 PM

Sep 2008
For some reason... ಠ_ಠ
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2011 9:36 PM

Jan 2011
KaitoDash said:
Very well balanced Tsundere Airi is.

I wouldn't say well balanced....she IS however non physical, which is a nice start, still a bitch now though...

A well balanced Tsundere is one who can equally give as much Dere as Tsun, for just as much aggression, she can give equal affection, like Tsukiumi from Sekirei. And this chick just isn't quite there yet.....

Otherwise, like others have said, slow, but good. The pace does dramatically change though, but it doesn't necessarily put me off.
Oct 20, 2011 9:50 PM

Jan 2011
Enjoyed it S*** Doesn't phase the MC and he just goes with the flow.

Dat Ending,lolz.
Oct 20, 2011 10:06 PM

Apr 2011
The generic aspects really don’t bother me, it’s heartwarming to watch.
Oct 20, 2011 10:44 PM

Jul 2009
I still don't get why there is a maid.... =_=
Oct 20, 2011 11:00 PM

Nov 2008
^same here, I don't even know how she could go to school without her uniform. o.o

wow this show is really slow XDD they speak and pause for 10 seconds at most xDD Its like this show is intended for those who wants to learn japanese by how slow they speak xDD Despite of that, its so heartwarming. I'm lovin' it xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oct 21, 2011 1:31 AM

Jan 2011
I find it decorative... The heroine's are all cute (perhaps overly so), the uniforms are frilly, and the scenery is manicured to perfection. It is a pleasant 24 minutes in a quiet fantasy world where nothing too upsetting happens.....(why do I keep thinking nostalgically about Blood-C?)
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 21, 2011 1:34 AM

Sep 2011
WoofSadaharu said:
I still don't get why there is a maid.... =_=

Haha lol. Same here.

xD
Oct 21, 2011 3:34 AM

Aug 2009
Oh, Airi, trying to be all dere-dere now? Well, f*** you, I won't buy that. Bitch stays bitch, I hope you die!!! Although I admit your expression in the end was funny ;-P
Sempai from the Nuku-club is still the best :3
Next week, more Airi, oh god -.-
Oct 21, 2011 3:50 AM

Apr 2009
Some how i get some enjoyment out of this show. Im glad a took a chance on it cuz its decent to me so far. I couldn't help but think to my self "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa busted!!!!!!!!" at the ending when Shingo sees Airi at the market
Oct 21, 2011 4:24 AM

Apr 2011
Loved the purple haired chick. Ahamu Miu I think. <3 Only reason I'm really gonna continue watching this averagely average and non interestingly average show.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» The VN is now available in English!

Razernation - May 6

5 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 20, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 13, 2011

196 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:49 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Dec 6, 2011

267 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:28 AM

» Poor Airi

shuvrokun - Mar 19, 2023

3 by shuvrokun »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 AM

» Shingo's and Airi's name

Rad_Scientist - Jan 25, 2023

4 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 25, 2023 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.