Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 16, 2011 5:17 AM
Jan 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yuko Goto dialogue scene was awesome. Looks like Mayuzumi will be one of my favorites for this anime (:
Oct 16, 2011 6:15 AM

Oct 2010
Shiina was amazing in the beginning and rumors are spreading whether it will be animated like Yosuga no Sora but unfortunately it's just a game so last episode’s horsy was far better in a realistic way with the fake Yamato's thing than this although the stimulation was good on both ecchi scenes.

Other than did anyone get the following part,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/a8ffb1db.jpg
censors missed out and more than anything confirmation that the BDs will have what we all want for the ecchi.

Other than that when it says Shiina waking up Yamato in what makes males dream of well the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/92c74b8a.jpg
those underwear of hers was too much. You shitting me? Pink with black is crazy sometimes.

While Mayumayu in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/1e843a6b.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/355508b5.jpg
sure gave her part of the fan service. Well better ecchi than before.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 16, 2011 6:15 AM

Dec 2007
Finally a really great episode, much better than two previous weeks IMO. It is still not following the Visual Novel completely though.

And was that Touhou that Yamato played on the console? xD
Oct 16, 2011 6:17 AM

Oct 2010
rarri said:
was that Touhou that Yamato played on the console? xD
Apparently it is and all are talking about the reference across the net from what I hear around.

Question is which Touhou since there are many versions out there.

Oct 16, 2011 8:00 AM

Jul 2011
Ugh, enjoying this way too much. As a stand alone series, it's probably just a fan service harem, but it's pretty humorous coming from someone who played the VN.

Seems like they used the ero scene music for the opening scene. Ugh why is Miyako so awesome, seriously enjoying this much more than I should be.

Difference between this and VN below
I don't remember him saving Miyako because he hated himself for "being a coward", if I remember it was unintentional. Really prefer the original reason, changes Yamato's reflected character as someone far more sentimental then he actually is. Pretty sure in the VN he actually quotes that he could have her at anytime, he just doesn't do it since he wants to be dedicated to somebody.

It's great that they're developing the characters, but I really wish they didn't do it in a way that inevitably turns into a harem. The humor's great, just really prefer the original VN which was more focused on friendship then relationships.
mdzOct 16, 2011 6:21 PM
Oct 16, 2011 11:16 AM

Jun 2011
I thought holy lights were annoying...
But these hexagonals... = =
Oct 16, 2011 2:30 PM

Aug 2008
The first minute of this episode was... oh god, I can't believe they actually did that!

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Oct 16, 2011 3:08 PM
Sep 2009
cool ep *sigh*
/dropped
Oct 16, 2011 3:55 PM

Oct 2008
lol half the ep was mayuzumi talking to herself.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Oct 16, 2011 3:55 PM

Aug 2010
guyklc said:
The first minute of this episode was... oh god, I can't believe they actually did that!

That made me lol. That part actually happens on Miyako's route on the VN ;D
Oct 16, 2011 4:06 PM

Jul 2010
All those censors and yet, they missed a few frames...hehe
Oct 16, 2011 4:25 PM

Mar 2008
I want to cry after watching this episode, despite a large chunk of the episode was devoted to my favorite heroine.

Having Mayumayu as my favorite character in MajiKoi, yet knowing she won't win in the anime adaption has left me in despair. ;_; It's times like this where I think the omnibus format would be better.

Oct 16, 2011 4:39 PM

Oct 2008
Oh man it's as if they were on budget in this episode after all the action sequences in the first two. Way too much background info all at once with no actual plot development =\
Oct 16, 2011 4:51 PM

Oct 2011
Well, I sadly got was I was fearing might happened. This episode was the worst yet. I really dislike ecchi series, I don't care about jumping boobs and harems. The first episode, as crazy as it was, was actually very entertaining and I enjoyed it pretty much. The second one was still decent and promised some story developement. This one.....ugh. The part with the girl with purple hair (I didn't bother learning their names) could have been worst. It was okay... But then, when I was praying for some action to save me from all the walking cliches with boobs, half the episode was spent on Shy-Boobs talking to herself. Now, I thought the Pony Talking thing was quite original and interesting. But for a conversation of 10 minutes....that's just too much. Especially when Shy-Boobs's seiyuu isn't strong enough to make her sound less then iritating. The only thing that made me laugh was the reference to Pluto. I guess you people enjoy that type of show and that's perfectly fine. Everybody can like what they want. I just hoped I could finally enjoy an harem show. I'll give it one last episode (I don't expect super character development but at least some entertaining action)
Oct 16, 2011 4:54 PM

Sep 2008
i didnt notice what that guy w/ the camera was doing with fingers until he came up a second time...a genius....too bad it didnt work well for his last "model" lol
Oct 16, 2011 5:28 PM

Jul 2009
bullrogg said:
i didnt notice what that guy w/ the camera was doing with fingers until he came up a second time
Same here. I thought, it was some wannabe-psychic power. Then, at the second time, it was obvious. I wonder why they didn't censor it.
And that's about the only complaint I have for this episode. Having two huge pictures of that ugly robot cover half of the screen to hide something not even worth the effort of censoring really is annoying.
And again they blocked out a pantyshot with another annoying picture while the same thing was clearly visible several times on other occasions. Maybe they just do it to draw extra attention to that very area of the screen (most people would hardly be as focused on those parts if it wasn't for these ugly and unfitting censors).
Well, it does the job but it really spoils the fun.
Oct 16, 2011 5:54 PM

Jan 2011
imredjimmy said:
Well, I sadly got was I was fearing might happened. This episode was the worst yet. I really dislike ecchi series, I don't care about jumping boobs and harems.

So why are you watching this?
Oct 16, 2011 6:00 PM

May 2010
Slam dunk reference with Anzai-sensei lol. Who caught it?

unledcsy.jpg
ConfuciusOct 16, 2011 6:20 PM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 16, 2011 6:10 PM

Jul 2009
...the whole second half of that episode was one girl talking to herself. Wow.

and words of advice for Miyako...stop trying to rape the guy u love (and stop thinking of him like some lil bitch. He's not a damsel in distress, and he wouldnt want u to think he is one either.)

Cookie's the best!
Oct 16, 2011 6:16 PM

Aug 2010
@Confucios I did

Ultra Lol at ero-game and Anzai parodies
Oct 16, 2011 6:33 PM

Aug 2010
the beginning was good and funny but then they have to put half of the episode into the girl who talks to herself, i almost fell asleep. I want some action and fighting like the first and 2nd ep.. this ep very disapointing ..5/10
Currently Watching: Durarara!!
Oct 16, 2011 6:34 PM

Jul 2009
imredjimmy said:
Well, I sadly got was I was fearing might happened. This episode was the worst yet. I really dislike ecchi series, I don't care about jumping boobs and harems. The first episode, as crazy as it was, was actually very entertaining and I enjoyed it pretty much. The second one was still decent and promised some story developement. This one.....ugh. The part with the girl with purple hair (I didn't bother learning their names) could have been worst. It was okay... But then, when I was praying for some action to save me from all the walking cliches with boobs, half the episode was spent on Shy-Boobs talking to herself. Now, I thought the Pony Talking thing was quite original and interesting. But for a conversation of 10 minutes....that's just too much. Especially when Shy-Boobs's seiyuu isn't strong enough to make her sound less then iritating. The only thing that made me laugh was the reference to Pluto. I guess you people enjoy that type of show and that's perfectly fine. Everybody can like what they want. I just hoped I could finally enjoy an harem show. I'll give it one last episode (I don't expect super character development but at least some entertaining action)

Be not tricked by what you see in 1-2 episodes of an anime or you might miss out on something that might be amazing.

Inugirlz said:
...the whole second half of that episode was one girl talking to herself. Wow.
and words of advice for Miyako...stop trying to rape the guy u love (and stop thinking of him like some lil bitch. He's not a damsel in distress, and he wouldnt want u to think he is one either.)
Cookie's the best!

Yes, she needs to stop trying and succeed. She had like 20 seconds to take the blanket off him and stick him in herself and all she did was lay there smiling.

I liked this episode for about the first half. They wasted too much time on the roof for the first girl and over twice the time they should have for the bath girl. /facepalm
Oct 16, 2011 7:34 PM

Nov 2008
Wow, these past two episodes are nothing like the first. But I guess that this is what can expect from this genre.

Still I hope that we get to see some action soon, after all fanservice is not the same with all some censors.
Oct 16, 2011 8:12 PM

Sep 2008
I don't think the episode could have started a better way.
Half of an episode didicated to a girl bathing with a horse? Iamokaywiththis.jpg
Seeing Yukie's nipples was a plus too I guess.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2011 8:18 PM

Dec 2007
Hilarious episode is hilarious, though I'd probably delete the VN if they had a conversation that lasted this long.

"You're not a girl, so relax." --- BEST PART OF THE EPISODE.

Hopefully we'll get back to stuff that matters (shit blowing up) next episode though.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Oct 16, 2011 8:39 PM

Aug 2010
Oh, how I wish the 3D world was like the 2D one, where you can say good night to a girl and she falls in love with you...

Anyways, I'm really liking Miyako and Mayucchi.
Oct 16, 2011 9:10 PM

Jan 2009
Loved it for Miyako hilarity and actually making the humor good like in the VN

much better than ep 2

even though this isnt following the VN I can see myself liking this overall if they keep the quality consistetnly good from here on
I'm just a big visual novel fan but have also watched quite a bit of anime and played a bunch of games. Avatar is Mashiro from Making*Lovers and Kotori from Rewrite.
Oct 16, 2011 9:12 PM

Jul 2011
superangelo128 said:
Loved it for Miyako hilarity and actually making the humor good like in the VN
much better than ep 2
even though this isnt following the VN I can see myself liking this overall if they keep the quality consistetnly good from here on

It really is impossible to not enjoy if the characters remain true to the VN.
Oct 16, 2011 9:15 PM

Aug 2009
This series is so dumb, but I'm enjoying myself. Miyako <3

It was interesting seeing Yamato getting pressed on why he doesn't return Miyako's feelings. I really hope they do something with their relationship, even though the series will probably end on Momo or the non-option.

I kinda wonder what her route is like in the game.
Ha-cha!
Oct 16, 2011 9:36 PM

Jan 2011
The eroge parody at the beginning was good, but it dragged on from there. It seems like the people who are enjoying this are the ones who have played the VN. Warning for boring.....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 16, 2011 9:43 PM

Sep 2009
An episode focused on the nympho and the schizophrenic.

Niceeee.
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence...”
Oct 16, 2011 9:46 PM

Dec 2008
Yep this series is definitely for fans of the game.

I don't even care that there's no plot as I'm just loving seeing all the characters animated, at least they're personalities are exactly as in the game.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Oct 16, 2011 10:04 PM

Jan 2011
He's damn good in games. Talking about his past and with high score.
Oct 16, 2011 11:36 PM

Feb 2008
oh my god. 2nd half of the episode made me want to punch a baby.
Oct 16, 2011 11:37 PM

Aug 2010
Mayucchi confirmed for best girl
Oct 17, 2011 1:14 AM

Aug 2009
that was boring. Needs more action like last episode.
Oct 17, 2011 1:25 AM

Feb 2009
They'd hired original seiyuus from the PC game. Anyone who played it should roughly know how the story goes.
発売日:2009/10/30
Oct 17, 2011 1:32 AM

Aug 2009
And the anime is nothing like the game...

Ah damn, I should have expected this to happen after episode 2. *giving up on majikoi anime being faithful to source

/resume on enjoying the show as another oppai anime
Oct 17, 2011 2:34 AM

Feb 2009
I'd like to play that Miyako eroge. Yes I know this is from a VN. Too lazy to download and play with partial translation.
Yamato's pretty slick with that game when he was talking to the robot.
And half an episode of Mayucchi talking in the onsen? It was okay.

Twas fun, I guess.
Oct 17, 2011 2:51 AM

Apr 2009
i guess they decided to really make this not follow the original vn because this is one of the top selling eroge of that year and considering how popular it is, and the fact that the audience are not foreign people who are new to it, but rather, the typical japanese otaku who has probably read it.. i had it all figured out ever since last ep and I guess I enjoy new material from one of my favorite vn's.. it is better than seeing it all over again with rushed story because the entire prologue of Majikoi is longer than whatever prologue or typical eroge character route could be..
Oct 17, 2011 6:14 AM

Feb 2009
Oh ya... I thought I saw Bushiroad as part of the sponsors - they're probably going to release cards and sleeves for this anime/game. :D

Anyway... the last half of episode 3 is Yoko Goto voicing all the way.
Nameles84Oct 17, 2011 6:34 AM
Oct 17, 2011 6:47 AM

Jun 2011
those censors pissed me off.

and poor pluto hahahah so ka
Oct 17, 2011 9:07 AM

Jun 2009
The only thing this adaptation is getting right is the character personalities. You see, despite the VN being an eroge, there really isn't much fan service at all for most of the game. So, yeah, all this fan service kind of annoys me. The Miyako parts were great though, as that did fit her character. I don't think Yukie is as funny as her VN counterpart though. It's probably because the facial expressions she makes aren't as funny.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 17, 2011 9:41 AM

Oct 2007
I wouldn't surprise if we are going to see a slice show episode next week.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 17, 2011 10:18 AM

Oct 2010
Siva said:
I wouldn't surprise if we are going to see a slice show episode next week.
Meh :/ As long as it' stuff not in the VN then it will be good.

Seriously authors should like make a suggestion stuff before making the fillers so that they know at least what some would like. Most fillers just ring disappointing to many people. Because their wish was not freaking heard man!

That's why we need a suggestion box. You know?

Oct 17, 2011 11:18 AM

Jun 2011
bullrogg said:
i didnt notice what that guy w/ the camera was doing with fingers until he came up a second time...a genius....too bad it didnt work well for his last "model" lol

LOL me too.

Also the part where they explained the crab part and moved on to Pluto was hilarious
Oct 17, 2011 11:47 AM

Jul 2010
Half an episode of Mayuzumi in the bath talking? And Yamato's excuse of not deserving Miyako is bullshit. =/

There were some nice references, but come on. Hopefully it'll pick up next week.

Oct 17, 2011 1:21 PM

Mar 2008
Sky-senpai said:
Mayucchi confirmed for best girl

This. I could watch her talking to Matsukaze for hours without getting bored.

Oct 17, 2011 3:47 PM

May 2011
I dont even...
How do you resist a cute girl comin on to you and wanting your dick FFS
Is it a flipped world in japan? Men can't have sex or be called sluts?
Oct 17, 2011 7:34 PM

Jun 2008
Applecrack said:
I dont even...
How do you resist a cute girl comin on to you and wanting your dick FFS

Harem Male characters are all secretly gay......this guy is no exception...

But seriously, this is just how MOST HAREMS are...

Also, I'm convinced that ep. 1 was just a big troll...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 10 Discussion

cleeezzz - Dec 4, 2011

46 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 14, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Flipside101 - Oct 30, 2011

60 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 14, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Rayyy - Dec 17, 2011

113 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Oct 20, 2023 12:29 PM

Poll: » Who is the best girl in this anime?

TragicRomance - Dec 16, 2011

33 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Oct 19, 2023 12:23 PM

Poll: » Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 11 Discussion

are595 - Dec 11, 2011

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Oct 19, 2023 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.