Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2011 9:37 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wonder what kind of person is Lantis. Nice episode.
Dec 11, 2013 8:30 PM

Jan 2010
...So, it looks like Umi is gonna continue to be the first one to get knocked around.
Apr 16, 2015 4:57 PM

Feb 2014
Aww lucky Hikaru I want a Mokona to cuddle with at night!

Lantis has some crazy long legs. Also, it looks like he battled Autozam in the past so I guess he isn't really a potential traitor to Cephiro.

Silly Umi getting all cocky
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2016 6:26 AM

Apr 2011
While I always liked Ferio from the getgo, I wasn't completely sold on the Fuu/Ferio romance, it was sweet but kind of rushed/a little shallow feeling. Now however, after that scene, I am 100% on board with it!

Holy crap, Lantis is like 8 million miles taller than Hikaru, typical clamp long legs. [but he's somehow pretty anyway, yet another typical clamp thing.] Also, again, I hate that fairy. Seriously Tinkerbell, how could you even consider yourself his girl? You're w a y smaller than Hikaru and she's microscopic!

[can i just say though, that if the girls DO end up going back to japan again, i really want Mokona to go with them? Hikaru and Mokona have such a sweet understanding. He's like her kitty. ♥]
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jun 25, 2017 2:05 AM

Nov 2011
Psssh. Primera is the like the best thing ever. So amusing.

I thought purposely taking hits was a common sense bad idea unless you have a really good reason for it. C'mon, Umi.

I'm actually wondering it Autozam an will play an alternative good faction role. I'm guessing they might want to destroy Cephiro and have all of the inhabitants immigrate to Autozam so Cephiro's rules don't ruin any more lives-- which would also allow for Lantis to being working with them without necessarily being a bad guy.

So the reason they aren't wearing their much cooler fully-evolved armor most of the time is so there can be transformation sequences. Of course. :3
Jan 3, 2019 6:04 AM

May 2018
So Umi was thinking that big magic robot >>> old magic lady
Unfortunately for her, she was wrong.

This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Oct 23, 2020 10:14 AM

Nov 2017
You got cocky, Umi!
Jul 3, 2022 3:46 AM

Jan 2020
I guess there is a fair chance Fuu and Ferio might hook up this season. Though, CLAMP isn't exactly big on stuff like that. We'll probably just get more romance scenes between them.

Meanwhile Hikaru is over here like, "You can kiss hit me if you want!" So I guess Hikaru x Lantis is a thing; and based on last episode I have to assume Ascot x Umi is going to round out the girls' love interests.

Well, Umi just looks intentionally foolish. I have no idea why she assumed that Alcyone's magic wouldn't work on her. Also, I guess Alcyone is once again waking up and choosing violence. Based on her conversation with Zagato last season, I have to assume Alcyone has her own agenda this time around and isn't necessarily helping Eagle.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

May 22, 7:17 PM

Jun 2014
Lantis is indeed tall, but this is CLAMP we're talking about, so it's kinda their thing.

The middle aged woman is back, and she's stronger than ever. Go figure.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 29 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 6, 2011

14 by GarouWolf »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 28 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Yesterday, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 27 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Jun 2, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 26 Discussion

7 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 25 Discussion

6 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 24, 7:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.