Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2011 9:07 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
We see some of the characters from previous season again :D
...and Lantis is good looking lol
Dec 11, 2013 7:56 PM

Jan 2010
Caldina is barely wearing anything now? Ascot is now a giant? Zagato had a brother? Zagato's brother has a fairy? Hikaru might be a future b-

...Wait what? We have fairies now? Fairies and mechas in the same show? Really?

Holy crap, let's do this.
Apr 15, 2015 7:35 PM

Feb 2014
Hmm I wonder why some characters grew up a lot. Like, you'd think that it would take only a short period of time after no pillar for Cephiro to be a pile of ruins...

Hmm Lantis was in Autozam and mysteriously came back?? Interesting, maybe he was a spy or something
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2016 5:58 AM

Apr 2011
Awh, so it's actually really cute that Ascot aged himself for Umi, too bad she has no idea what his motives are. [piece of advice, Ascot, Amy-Rosing yourself doesn't mean that your crush is going to notice. Although your love could legally be reciprocated now there are no guarantees. ^^;]

Lantis is super moody and quiet, I hope that his character is given enough development. I ofc, am going to give his character the benefit of doubt because of his misrepresented his brother was in the first season. [also, I hate fairies with a tinkerbell complex, so Mokona attacking her with fluffy enthusiasm was great to see.]
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jun 25, 2017 1:20 AM

Nov 2011
Tfw faires.

I thought Lantis was Zagato himself at first.

I'm kind of wondering if Alcyone is the witchy woman in Hikaru's dreams.
Jan 3, 2019 6:02 AM

May 2018
Man, Ascot grew up fast.
Nice to see almost everyone again!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Apr 26, 2019 2:41 PM
Jan 2012
This season already seems way cooler.
Oct 22, 2020 9:40 AM

Nov 2017
More characters from the previous season. Golly, just 'bout everyone is in this castle now, huh?
Jul 3, 2022 3:06 AM

Jan 2020
This season sure loves showing that Emeraude stabbing scene.

I'm somewhat taken back that the girls are so excited to see Caldina and Ascot. I suppose things ended mostly amicably for the two groups, but still. Also, Ascot is aesthetically displeasing to behold... he went from one extreme to the other and I don't like. ಠ_ಠ

Why is Aerith in this anime?

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Mar 23, 2023 9:55 PM

Jul 2021
Man this show is feeling closer to a soap opera LMAO. Its still cooler than the previous season but the fairy is annoying.
AzafuseKingToraMar 23, 2023 10:13 PM
6 hours ago

Jun 2014
Nice to see everyone again, and this Lantis guy, can he be trusted? He doesn't seem bad, but it's too early to say.

Also, why doesn't Hikaru tell Clef about the dreams she's having?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 5 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Oct 16, 2011

11 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 4 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Oct 15, 2011

8 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 2 Discussion

10 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 1 Discussion

9 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 25 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 6, 2011

5 by GarouWolf »»
May 19, 8:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.