Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Oct 1, 2011 2:44 PM

Sep 2010
Seny said:
Clamp surely doesn't like their characters to have both eyes.

This one looks to be temporary judging from her having both eyes in the movie preview.

Definitely the best episode... though massacre was hard to watch lol.

FINALLY we get a real badass saya. This is how saya is SUPPOSED to be not the fluffy headed dumbass that took up 11 episodes :P Quite the epic fights scenes
Few maxims have done as much harm as, "Children should be seen and not heard."
Oct 1, 2011 2:59 PM
Jun 2008
I'm reading the comments for the fun of it, and for the most part the conversation has been rather decent and I've liked reading people's opinions, despite the fact they vary from mine.

However, I was surprised by the one or two comments after my last post that seem to talk down about the Blood+ series, which I've not seen before. Particularly since most of what I've heard about the series contradicts what the person said, or so I think.

kasumi_ryumizu said:

I rate this series as a 2.5/10 (Those who liked it don't get mad at me-- I clearly felt that this could have been more.)

That is honestly one of the reasons I gave this series such a low rating as I did. I've read/watched enough storylines to know that the pacing they used was off. The other reason was, the work was supposed to be based off the original series, but in fact seems to have very little resemblance. If these factors hadn't been there, my score would have likely been higher. The honest truth is, I think people can skip the middle part to get to the end, and that is down right bad.

That said, I am honestly planning on watching the movie, and if the movie has the kind of material that the last two episodes have, then I will most definitly be giving it a much higher score.
Oct 1, 2011 4:37 PM

Mar 2008
You guys could just bash CLAMP for the scripts all you want
but production I.G is still awesome, awesome animation is awesome.
Oct 1, 2011 4:51 PM

Oct 2007
Why did I watch this, that is all I keep asking myself, why o why. In the end I feel no redeeming quality in this. People keep taking about the blood shed but all I can say is, so what. How does that make up for anything. All I feel in the end is regret.
Oct 1, 2011 6:39 PM

Jan 2010
I am so fucking having nightmares tonight!!! fucking hell thats was freaking INSANE!!! IT WAS EPIC THOUGH!!! Had to sit through 10 eps of Meh-ish material but in the end I got a BLOODY AWESOME FINISH!!! I can't wait til the movie now~ It's like ages away though T_T
Oct 1, 2011 8:10 PM
Jul 2011
All I cam say is Fumito finally showed his true colors, he was creep since the beginning. Overall, I thought the series actually had potential. The problem was all those filler like episodes. Maybe if this were an ova, it might have been better, idk. I rated it an 8/10 just because I really enjoyed the last episode.
New to this...
Oct 1, 2011 8:18 PM

Nov 2008
I know a lot of people disliked or hated this anime, but I don't think the ending would of been as great if it weren't for all the other previous episodes. I actually think it deserves a better rating than it currently has, but oh wells.

This episode was truly awesome, and I was glad a lot of those people died, and now I hope Fumito dies in the movie, b/c otherwise I won't be satisfied.

Awesome!!!
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Oct 1, 2011 8:22 PM

May 2007
This show was shit, the animation during the fight with Saya's dad was good, and I liked the episode where she fought the twin, but that didn't really happen.

2/10

Worst show I have ever seen all the way through.
My anime list
Oct 1, 2011 8:25 PM

Feb 2009
Bah, this series is not as bad as people make it out to be. Sit back and just enjoy something for once (No matter how little sense it may make, this series was still cool).
Oct 1, 2011 9:48 PM

Jun 2009
Khaoticsuccubus said:

Definitely the best episode... though massacre was hard to watch lol.

FINALLY we get a real badass saya. This is how saya is SUPPOSED to be not the fluffy headed dumbass that took up 11 episodes :P Quite the epic fights scenes

I know right? Been waiting...
The uncensored L Saya took in the eye seemed excessive for a pistol though, even at that range. Fumito gave me the creeps from the start. His persona just screamed "mastermind"
Oct 1, 2011 10:13 PM
Feb 2009
nene, nono, tokizane come back alive !!, oh just to be eaten again..
Oct 2, 2011 1:03 AM
Aug 2009
Bunnies, bags, and a blender, just when I thought I've seen it all. They definitely set up for one hell of a movie.
Oct 2, 2011 1:23 AM
Oct 2, 2011 1:27 AM

Oct 2008
Turb0_mugen said:
I'M GONNA WATCH THE BD VERSION OF THIS SHIT JUST TO WATCH TOKIZANE AND THE FUCKIN' TWINS GETTING PWNED

Really... I enjoyed it so much and laughed a lot when the glasses guy and the people city were killed... maybe I'm being mean, but at that point anything made sense at all xDDD

I agree! I just felt really, really sad re: Class rep and Father's deaths. :((
But my heart really broke for class rep. <////3

And the ozm blood bath; the can opener/ blender murdering tactics as well

those multiplying-bunnies looked like Kyuubey from madoka magica

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!
Oct 2, 2011 1:36 AM

Aug 2008
The plot in general was too dragged on in my opinion. It feels more suitable that it could all had been condensed into 3 episodes. These series might had been better off as a OVA or something. The characters... well, severely lacking in development,no surprise, given the premise. The sound and the action scenes were the main saving point for this one. Oh well, still entertaining enough to watch as a whole.

lobkestar said:
Seny said:
Clamp surely doesn't like their characters to have both eyes.

You made my day xD

Ahaha true.....
Oct 2, 2011 1:53 AM

May 2009
now the wait for the movie starts -_- i just hope CLAMP doesnt delay it till the end of days -_-
Oct 2, 2011 2:36 AM

Feb 2010
Saya really protected everyone xDD
Damn this episode was so funny to watch I laughed every time when someone was killed.
Loved the part when Saya was shoot
But really WTF I just watched? It doesn't make any sense
1/10 from me
Oct 2, 2011 4:12 AM

Feb 2011
Pacing of series was bad. Borderline rage inducing. 3 less episodes would've done its score/rating wonders.

What was Fumito's main goal actually?
No character development for the "main cast" was okay I suppose cause they were all acting after all.
Saya being dumb can also be attributed to the fact of her being drugged but still isn't much of a reason for her stupidity...

Did they put the dog in because it was CLAMP??? Seriously now.... Or is the dog also a Furukimono?

I kept watching because I honestly wanted to see it crash and burn but hah! what a great last episode. Still slow plot was slow.... They seriously didn't need a movie... They could've ended the final 3 episodes with her seeking revenge or something. And that I think would lower the hate for the series and building upon that they could then make a movie about before her capture and more people would've cashed in on it....

6.5 but since we aren't allowed 0.5s >>> 7/10
Oct 2, 2011 5:07 AM
May 2007
these past two eps, seriously saved this episode for me. So twisted though, never expected it for a clamp anime. human blender, ack >_>
Oct 2, 2011 5:31 AM

Feb 2008
A pretty epic ending indeed. A finale of blood and carnage.
Oct 2, 2011 7:45 AM
Sep 2011
kasumi_ryumizu said:

I want to know what kind of bullet he used, and where I can get some. One shot from a pistol can blow half a person's head off... that's like 50 caliber sniper rifle quality.
Oct 2, 2011 12:14 PM

May 2009
I think that was the worst anime I watched in this season. Thank god it ended. But I must admit - I still watched it all the way to the finale (not-very-good one).

Why can't they do something like the 1st Blood movie? >_<

5/10 from me... Only because I've seen worse.
Oct 2, 2011 12:37 PM

Oct 2010
WTF was I watching all this time and WTF did I just watch?!...
^ This sums up all the episodes for me.
Oct 2, 2011 6:01 PM
Jul 2011
A very interesting anime but it could be better, I hope have a second season \o
Saya is rocks :333
Oct 2, 2011 7:52 PM

Jul 2011
Wow, this ep was Sugoy!!
Loved it, it got like seriously awesome,
and Saya was bad ass.
That's her regular self,
No wonder she was kinda slow in the earlier eps, she was brainwashed, she wasn't herself.

Can't wait for the movie!!
Oct 2, 2011 9:06 PM

Jun 2007
iCab said:
I think people would enjoy this more if it didn't have Blood in the title and was just thrown out as an original anime.

Not gonna lie, even if this was named something else I'd still dislike it. The story was horrible, the characters where shitty, This felt like something they tossed together in an hour just as an excuse to have a bloody anime. The ending was probably the only episode I liked out of this series just because of all the crazy ways the monsters killed people.

I still cant believe they're making a movie of this.
Oct 11, 2011 2:20 PM

Nov 2009
Just finished and wow that's a amazing anime. I agree that the story was not good. But i really like the brutal scenes with so much blood. I think most people like the anime which the hero save the friends and save the day and that's why most of you dislike it.
I'm looking forward to seeing the movie.
7/10
Oct 12, 2011 7:11 AM

Jul 2009
The Orginal Blood+ was an anime of 50 Episodes. Even there, i though maybe you can cut it by 10 Episodes. For a 50 Epi Anime ... is is ok. But here?? I watched every single episode and 10-11 of them are totaly Boring. You expect some stylish Dark Storyline ... but what did you get instead? a fluffy headed dumbass Saya and lots of Blood, Violence and Gore .... thats kind of stupid!. I really hated her from the first time, as well as the Rest of the Cast. To gave this Series the Name of "Blood" was an insult for all other "Blood" Titels out there!!!

BUT .... Episode 12 was different. Saya, finalie back to her true self, was kind of cool. And yeah, i liked her! Even the Twins, from the moment their turnd into her true self, i liked all of them. The Coffee-Shop Guy ... i dont know, but he was suspicious from the very start? I mean ... comm on ... nobody in the damn freaking world would be so nice and offer you allways a pot of coffee. There must be Drugs in there, thats for sure.

If the Entire Series was like this episode ... it would properly one of the best Series of 2011.
But Unfortunly one Episode cant Save a Series. 3 / 10

"I am going to protect everyone"
You heard this all the time? But have you ever think about who many people she does have saved?
Saved: NONE
Getting Killed: ALL
I guess you can say, she really sucks at her job^^

TiariOct 12, 2011 7:20 AM
Oct 12, 2011 11:28 AM

Sep 2009
Though it felt like it was all just prequel for the movie I must say it was easy to watch. Probably because of the genre.
Oct 16, 2011 4:28 PM
Jul 2011
Me 5 episodes in: Does it get better ..?
Me now: WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING ??

Overall, it was better than I was expecting, but certainly not the best.. I was happy that CLAMP was willing to not make it so predictable (when I first started Blood-C, I did not think what happened would happen!) and for that it redeemed itself.
Oct 16, 2011 4:39 PM
Dec 2010
AS for me to say i'm big fan of blood+ and when i heard that blood-c was being made by clamp then i saw rating, i though i will pass on this show.
I'm Glad i didn't. After seeing so many badmouthing about this show... i really am different person haha because, this anime was much better then i expected and i don't understand that low score here on MAL and ppl giving it 5/10 etc, are you afraid to say something else then crowd does ? haha or it might be caused by ppl expecting this to be sequel of blood+ or something, dunno and when there was no Hagi with his musics around, they put low rating automatically. Wouldn't you call that ignorance?
But i see (as i did during watching) Blood-c as stand alone anime , which it is! It's pretty much 7-8/10. It's not perfect, but it's definitely not bad anime. I bet I've seen worse with higher score.
And when movie goes out and everything gets solved, it might get even better.
BTW&gt; ppl kept laughing over stuff like killing person who liked her and died trying to save her or massacring of town ppl, was that fun? seriously ? then it must be me weirdo, coz it wasn't :P
greenmartyOct 16, 2011 4:45 PM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Oct 16, 2011 4:52 PM
Dec 2010
Lulexiaa said:
AND A NEW ONE EYE CHARACTER HAS APPEARED!!!

Call me odd, but I REALLY liked this episode! The graphics were AMAZING!

I really CANT STAND betrayal and liers in anime! V____V
Im GLAD those back stabbing, lying, bitches died! (except Fumito and that other girl) I enjoyed watching all their deaths! &lt;3 ^__^

Overall, 8/10!
Throughout the show I really hated it since Saya killed all those people but when you think about it, THEY ALL ARE LYING BACKSTABBERS, SO ITS GOOD THAT THEY DIED!!! XDDD

I WANT A SEASON 2!!! &gt;;OOOOO

NOT A MOVIE!!! Because movies take FOREVER!!!
You have to wait for the release date in Japan theaters, then wait FOREVER for the DVD, and EVEN LONGER TO GET IT SUBBED!!!

I wish we had a second season! ;___;

Yeah would be better(faster) then movie ... i'm gonna half forget of what has happend in this series (bet i will get to watch like 20 another animes before i get the movie of this :-/ )
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Oct 19, 2011 9:17 AM

May 2008
I am really sad for Saya being all alone and betrayed by all those people around her and everything in the town turned out to be a fake theater for that guy experiment. That's really hurts T_T
But Saya in the end stands up and never give up. Go Go Saya!!! Fightooo!! ;3
I really like her cool and strong old self. I am just wondering about the light where does it lead? and the other wish ?_?
Still feels sad for Saya ._.
Oct 19, 2011 12:40 PM

Oct 2010
A sick ass end to a sick ass gore fest series. Saya as follows,
acb00829.jpg
sure got a heavy payment for her other wish. I have only seen very few people in xxxHolic pay that price, more so in season 2. That is one freaky heavy price to pay.

While the following,
5c3218c5.jpg
is the sickest shit I have seen in anime. I have seen sick but this season, none beats that one. None.

The beginning totally got horrifying straight from the start with these points:All in all a re-watch for the gore scenes and all on Bds I must see. I remember starting it around episode 3 and 4. So volume 2 is what I want to see.

9/10

Riku7 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
zewho said:
The next movie will perhaps be about Saya telling Fumito to *GIVE ME MY BLOOD BACK* That should be awkward.
No, it will be a gore fuck fest but in Tokyo. Watch at least thousands of people and 10 to 100 times the insane shit of this episode segment where all the town was being eaten. Remember Tokyo is a big ass city.

Ah, well, if the movie does kill off everybody or even half of everybody in Tokyo I will be pretty disappointed. I mean that would be a way to use elder bairns against everybody and all, but what would be the point!? *Sigh* Who the freak are you, Fumito? What the freak are you thinking???

I seriously doubt it will happen in Tokyo because it has still some people who can protect it and it is too important for CLAMP. Who knows maybe even Syaoran, Kurogane, Fay appear summoned by Watanuki in situation like that, also Tokyo is the core of our world XD if it will be destroyed our world will be destroyed XD

(sry for my english)
I will reply to you quickly that it could be possible that Watanuki does summon helpers due a payment already done of her eye from Saya but there may be peopel protecting it but in thee end it will be like Ga-Rei zero all over around where Saya is needed else the shit is not killable.

I will happen in Tokyo. You all must be blind not to see that big city and lights and what was written out in the
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/617b5306.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/88f3ca36.jpg
now am I right? Watch my community folks that it will be an amazing intense GORE FEST! No censors since it will be in the movies and if 18+ it will be that much better.

zewho said:
I hope you get buried alive, Fumito, since you think you're the all powerful Houdini.
Buried Alive? For all the shit he has done, I hope Saya eats him alive. Need I remind you all the people that dies in front of your eyes when the monsters where eating them?
zewho said:
Are we sure his main goal wasn't to make Saya an even bigger misanthropist?
Nope, it was to test out her humane side and to also try to get more data to created more people like. Tadayoshi was just another pig in the experiment. Perhaps the male side of that kind that Saya is part of.
zewho said:
The next movie will perhaps be about Saya telling Fumito to *GIVE ME MY BLOOD BACK* That should be awkward.
No, it will be a gore fuck fest but in Tokyo. Watch at least thousands of people and 10 to 100 times the insane shit of this episode segment where all the town was being eaten. Remember Tokyo is a big ass city.
zewho said:
P.S. Why did all of the episode discussion comments for Blood-C disappear?
You don't know? Hacker screwed up MAL.
Yumekichi11Oct 19, 2011 12:49 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 23, 2011 8:10 PM

Jun 2009
drendren said:
WTF DO I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW WHEN I DECIDE TO EAT?! FUCK!! I CAN'T EAT FOR A FUCKING WEEK NOW! FUCKING HUMAN BLENDER WAS GROSS AS FUCK!

That was one thing I couldn't forget in the series. It was like, the best method how those monsters can eat a human in the entire series.
Oct 25, 2011 8:47 AM
Jan 2010
I haven't read all the comments in this discussion but am I the only one that thought the monsters in this episode were like the EVA series in EOE but in bunny form? I swear that was the first thing that came to me when I saw them.
shen2001Nov 1, 2011 5:06 AM
Oct 26, 2011 9:34 AM

Dec 2009
the bunnies were awesome.
Tokizane's end made me laugh.
Saya's finally cool.
overall 7/10, i hope the movie will be better.
Oct 26, 2011 11:34 AM

Jul 2010
How awful. I was enjoying the show until the ridiculous and horrifying bloodshed at the end.
Oct 31, 2011 10:32 AM

Aug 2008
The fight between Tadayoshi and Saya was the best choreography I've seen in a while.

Other than that complete trash finale.
Nov 7, 2011 7:48 AM

May 2009
Blood C needs more love. Not a super-good show, but a great time for people who enjoy gore. Looking forward to the uncensored version and pirate Saya.
Nov 14, 2011 11:10 AM
Aug 2010
overall i think the series is so-so but i didn't expect the last ep to end it like that
but
the movie prologue is nice especially this scene
</a>
Nov 15, 2011 2:46 PM

Sep 2010
Didnt expect it to end like this. But mah I am used to this shit.
Well I hope the movie is good enough. And also I need to take a look at the manga.
Anyhow this is a nice series: 7/10
Nov 27, 2011 8:03 PM
Jan 2009
Just finished the series, I started in July. Frankly, I thought most of it was kinda crap up until the last 3 episodes. It really got your head spinning then and everything played out. But, I was right about the cafe guy.

Anyways, I'm glad I stuck with it, the last few episodes were well worth it.
Dec 3, 2011 2:41 PM

Nov 2011
yes, the first 9-10 episodes was boring, but I liked Saya from first episode, even if I didn't really see the point of those fights (every night) the last 2 episodes was cool...
but...this is all???
7/10

I hope the movie is not a 'side story'
Dec 4, 2011 7:29 PM

Jan 2009
I just finished watching Blood-C and what can I say... anime was only good (too much pointless fighting) and the story quite interesting but still... Blood+ was waaaaaay much better than Blood-C.
When it comes out on dvd/bd I certainly will watch it again because the censorship here is unbearable !
Dec 7, 2011 3:39 PM

Apr 2010
PEDORABBITS HIDING PEOPLE IN THEIR BAGS.
Dec 15, 2011 2:06 AM

Nov 2011
The gore scene at the end with the bunnies were so... *censor*. The bunnies were random and the silliness of the gore scenes were really bad imo. The director seriously *censor* the blood series.

The initial episodes were total trolls.
The climb toward the summit to the climax/ending was stupid.
Character develop- oh gawd
The Endi- FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

They should hand the director a troll award.
This series might actually go down in history as THE WORSSSSST ANIME OF ALLLLLLLLLL TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
/rant

But no really, this anime was shit.
I was hoping it'd get better but it didn't.

The only thing from this anime I enjoyed was probably the animation/art work.
It all went to waste though.
Dec 21, 2011 5:18 PM

Jun 2010
SICK deads that we can see on this episode :O The history is really good but not for the general public so it's easy to understand the low score.
Dec 28, 2011 10:35 PM
Jul 2018
First of all, the sword fiight was amazing, best moment in the show.

Well... If this was just an introduction to a larger plot, maybe getting 50 eps like B+, it could end up being epic...
But as a standalone, just getting a movie, meh, 6/10.

The gore was disturbing as hell, I'll be rewatching the BD version just for it xD

greenmarty said:
ppl giving it 5/10 etc, are you afraid to say something else then crowd does ? haha or it might be caused by ppl expecting this to be sequel of blood+ or something, dunno and when there was no Hagi with his musics around, they put low rating automatically. Wouldn't you call that ignorance?

Ignorance? If I had never seen BTLV and B+ I would still have the same opinion. 10 episodes out of 12 for the story to catch up is no good. Then 1 episode just to explain what really is the truth, and 1 episode of mindless gore. Yay that totaly deserves a 8 doesn't it? -.-
removed-userDec 28, 2011 10:51 PM
Jan 7, 2012 10:38 AM

May 2010
Yeah, the people who actually like it come out in the last thread! I'm glad to know I'm not alone on this one, I swear to god some of the best shows are hated for no apparent reason. This show was above average in every single criteria I can think of, yet all I see is bitching and moaning. Whatevs, I'm rewatching the BD version when it comes out and making sure not to make the mistake of reading the episode discussions.
“Money can't buy dere”
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.