Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2011 8:27 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I see so he only took out the explosives out of 18 and 17 ...piccolo not understanding was hilarious.....Looks like trunks is gone too back to his own time.....

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 5, 2017 5:36 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The love, strange mistery to Piccolo xD
17 and 18 was twin brothers!!!
Jun 21, 2020 4:22 PM

Aug 2012
lol, I'm with you on that one Piccolo. Pretty fun chapter, the whole 18 bit was funny and sweet, and there's a true ending vibe to all this. The iconic image of the four all flying off, getting some time dedicated to Yamcha and Tien, old characters who really didn't do too much (well, Tien had one awesome moment, and Yamcha almost died). Even Yajirobe and Corin made an appearance. I also liked the moment with Piccolo and Gohan where he asks to visit, and the little moment where Krillin mentions it's hard to feel hopeful without Goku, and the downward expressions of Yamcha and Tien after that leading to Tien departing to catch up with Chiaotzu. Or Chichi break down in tears, as quick as it was.
Dec 15, 2021 2:49 PM

Dec 2007
this is the true ending for DBZ for me, though i will continue to read lol. just end vibes all over.
picollo made me laugh so hard, while chic-chi had me teared. 18 was sweet and cool and vegeta and trunks are the best father and son alive lol.
Mar 14, 2023 8:49 PM
Dec 2021
could have ended here and I'd have happily given a 9 out of 10. It doesn't end and I'm excited to see what happens next.
Apr 11, 10:01 AM

Nov 2010
I feel sad for Chi-Chi.

I like how Gohan is drawn so small, it really shows his youth despite of what he's just achieved. And the Kuririn and C18 interactions are great. Whilst not much competition, it's one of the better romances of the series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 303 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

4 by FT_anime_fan »»
Jun 6, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 302 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

4 by FT_anime_fan »»
Jun 6, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 300 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

3 by FT_anime_fan »»
Jun 6, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 299 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

4 by FT_anime_fan »»
Jun 6, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 297 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

4 by FT_anime_fan »»
Jun 6, 2:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.