Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2011 10:34 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Loved it. Although it would be awesome if someone can enlighten us on where he went :)
sirhcnilNov 8, 2011 8:02 AM
Jan 14, 2013 7:53 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
True Stories is "SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER" than its prequel. even the art is animated WAY better LOL. I dunno why Kouhei kept disappearing and fading away, think it's related to the sucky story from the prequel how Kouhei is a spirit or something lmao. Either way, really glad Mizuka and Kouhei are together in the end with a hug for happy ending! Overall, I am pleased and enjoyed watching True Stories. 8/10 SCORE!

IDK where you guys were able to watch it, I checked almost all the hentai streaming sites and the videos are ALL down! Video either removed or don't work!!!

I was able to watch 2/3 of the episodes on one site though there're NO SUBS. Gonna provide the place to where I was able to watch it so others have the opportunity to watch also. At LEAST I got to watch it, I know it's very frustrating to go through the TERRIBLE prequel just to find out you can't watch the sequel which is a WHOLE LOT BETTER! Good luck all lol

張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 15, 2013 10:16 AM

Jan 2013
animefan3 said:
True Stories is "SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER" than its prequel. even the art is animated WAY better LOL. I dunno why Kouhei kept disappearing and fading away, think it's related to the sucky story from the prequel how Kouhei is a spirit or something lmao. Either way, really glad Mizuka and Kouhei are together in the end with a hug for happy ending! Overall, I am pleased and enjoyed watching True Stories. 8/10 SCORE!

IDK where you guys were able to watch it, I checked almost all the hentai streaming sites and the videos are ALL down! Video either removed or don't work!!!

I was able to watch 2/3 of the episodes on one site though there're NO SUBS. Gonna provide the place to where I was able to watch it so others have the opportunity to watch also. At LEAST I got to watch it, I know it's very frustrating to go through the TERRIBLE prequel just to find out you can't watch the sequel which is a WHOLE LOT BETTER! Good luck all lol

You can search in hentaistream.net . Good luck.
Jan 15, 2013 11:50 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
thx I tried, but it doesn't work. appreciate your response. they're all getting taken down -_- watch it while you can xD
張大です for 張大勇督察
Mar 16, 2013 4:21 PM

Jan 2013
I was able to download a torrent of all three episodes subbed.
It's a very good hentai.
And as an anime it's not bad either.
Apr 4, 2013 3:00 PM

Mar 2012
You can actually watch it on HentaiCrunch.com. That site works.

If nothing else, I was having a hard time finding the prequel...which I wanted to ask you guys about. Is it a prequel or is it an alternative re-telling? ANN has it listed as an alternative re-telling while MAL has it listed as a prequel.

Idk, there's a big difference to me. If you guys could clarify it, I'd appreciate it.
Apr 4, 2013 5:27 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Toucanbird said:
You can actually watch it on HentaiCrunch.com. That site works.

If nothing else, I was having a hard time finding the prequel...which I wanted to ask you guys about. Is it a prequel or is it an alternative re-telling? ANN has it listed as an alternative re-telling while MAL has it listed as a prequel.

Idk, there's a big difference to me. If you guys could clarify it, I'd appreciate it.
LOL, wth it works now. I certainly don't recall Hentaicrunch working January. LMFAOOO the fapdu link don't work no more...wow!

Prequel is an alternative retelling. Dunno why you would want to watch that cause it's terrible.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 11, 2014 12:57 PM

Jan 2013
Add: Re-watch it 2 times and never get bored. I cried each time when the raves fly up and Kouhei disappeasr. Who also cried?
Apr 5, 2014 1:56 PM

Sep 2011
I. Am. Confused. As. Fuck.

So... where the fuck he went?

Jun 10, 2014 7:16 AM

Jan 2013
Tennouji_ said:
I. Am. Confused. As. Fuck.

So... where the fuck he went?

He went to the Eternal world temporarily, but came back since he made a promise with Mizuka. ( if i'm remembered correctly)
Apr 27, 2015 2:44 PM

Jun 2014
Who cares about plot, its all about sex. Lulz
Apr 5, 2016 10:26 PM
Jan 2010
This is not hentai.
That's perfect. Great story and sex scenes.
Very high visual quality.
Aug 7, 2016 9:29 AM

Jan 2013
yuichi333 said:
This is not hentai.

Someone understands me ;v;
Sep 25, 2019 9:03 AM
Jul 2017
iamYuyaSakaki said:

Wait, so Mizuka is the only one who still remembers Kouhei after he disappeared into the Eternal World, despite forgetting that she had sex with him last night? Of course, Kouhei eventually comes back from the Eternal World a year later thanks to his strong bond with Mizuka, and that she remembers him? I'm also glad that Mizuka and Kouhei are reunited in their classroom at the end with the two hugging each other for a happy ending, where they also become an official couple as well. Wait, Kouhei and Mizuka become an official couple after the former comes back from the Eternal World a year later, right? We do see them happily hug each other as the class cheers them on. Hope to hear from you soon.
Sep 25, 2019 9:04 AM
Jul 2017
DX5536 said:
yuichi333 said:
This is not hentai.

Someone understands me ;v;

What do you think about True Stories (this hentai OVA)?
Jul 1, 2020 11:23 AM
Dec 2017
No Mío, Shiina or Rumi? Seriously? Not even a side story? Too bad - I loved Rumi's arc in the vn. Not enough budget I guess...
Jan 2, 2021 6:26 AM

Jun 2017
glaring plot holes without any sufficient explanation about the worlds Mc is living in.And there are countless others.
But it doesnt matter.The strength lies in the vivid imagery of the spring as a kid leaves his child within and transitions his way up.The beautifull character interactions ,the heart wrenching despair and the lovely ending..Can truely make a grown man cry.A stalwart of Nakige genre.
Feb 7, 2023 7:45 PM
Dec 2022
holy SHIT!!! what a deep hentai
lets all love lain.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e - True Stories Episode 1 Discussion

RediceRyan - Mar 16, 2013

5 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Aug 2, 2023 12:34 AM

Poll: » One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e - True Stories Episode 2 Discussion

RediceRyan - Mar 16, 2013

11 by joachim-apostata »»
Feb 1, 2022 2:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.