Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2011 5:40 PM
Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was a fine episode. Apparently saving kiss for person you will marry = pure heart.

Neptune and Uranus are jerks but Neptune was having second thoughts...

Jul 11, 2012 6:25 PM

Jun 2009
ChrisNP said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Neptune and Uranus are jerks but Neptune was having second thoughts...

Well, I'm quite sure there is a good reason for their actions and in some situations it may be necessary to sacrifice the few for the many. I've noticed that the two of them seem kind of disillusioned, such as how they describe Usagi as "cute" and "innocent", maybe not the words themselves mean anything but the way they say it hints at something more. Well, we'll see, I guess.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 20, 2013 2:07 PM

Nov 2012
uranus & neptune are rather harsh, but i'd say it stems more from their own inner conflict than from any outright hatred/disinterest in doing good. uranus & neptune have mentioned that they only have partial memories of their former life as outer senshi so they can't acknowledge the other senshi as allies. the only recollection they have is of their mission, so they're entirely focused on that - though they've already expressed doubts. both michiru & haruka have questioned their dreams/why they were born etc. we're only 5 episodes deep but they're such fascinating characters.

edit: also that scientist is fckn crackers.
r00kier00kieJun 20, 2013 2:12 PM
Feb 10, 2014 8:51 AM
Mar 2013
Another great episode. If they're targeting people with pure hearts they'll be going after the Sailor Scouts soon.

I love how Serena asked Darien about their first kiss and he blushed. He can't tell her that he kissed her while she was unconscious in the first season ^_^
Mar 11, 2014 9:25 AM

Apr 2010
Ah, how beautiful. It really is cute if you save your first kiss for someone that you want to marry... I wish I was still that age when you have this kind of thoughts. xD
Apr 19, 2014 12:30 AM

Jul 2008
Well the groups are going to butt heads a bit more in the future I think. I wonder how many episodes to go before we get to plot development.
Sep 29, 2016 6:12 PM
Jul 2015
I'm guessing the real reason Mamoru was nervous to talk about their first kiss, was because the actual first time was when Usagi was passed out drunk at a party. They have two different ideas of what their first kiss was! Pretty funny actually.
Jun 18, 2017 11:39 AM

Jun 2017
Moral of the episode, make yo kisses count! ... lol.
Jun 27, 2017 8:07 PM
Jul 2013
poor mamoru, trying to change the topic of first kisses.

i suspect there's going to be plenty of clashes between the inner and outer senshi. both have very different reasons for wanting these pure heart crystals. michiru and haruka are awfully harsh when it comes to finding the talismans, but i can understand why. they don't have any memories beyond their mission, so they are focused solely on what they know. we're only five episodes into the season, but already michiru and haruka are well laid out characters. they have their mission, but they suffer from inner conflicts and doubts around it. hopefully they remain well written characters throughout.
Jul 14, 2017 10:34 AM
Nov 2015
Ikuhara ligitly hated Mamoru.

I like that they took variations with the pure hearts. instead of battling the monster, here it was lost and they had to go find. Also, disagreement btw the 2 groups of Sailors is introduced.
Jan 2, 2019 10:24 AM
Jun 2016
Mamoru just appearing out of nowhere with a motorcycle just as Ami told Usagi to hurry up is one of the cheesier ass-pulls in the series, it's just funny. Lmao.

Also, it seems that Sailors Uranus and Neptune have been nerfed in this episode.
May 11, 2019 11:39 PM

Jun 2015
you can tell this is definitely an older anime as this definitely wouldn't be the same message as today, people having first kisses at 6 these days
May 11, 2022 3:42 AM

Mar 2020
Neat episode, I don't think I'm romantic enough to really relate to the sentiment though. I like how single-mindedly pragmatic Neptune and Uranus are, it allows for them to be antagonistic without being villains

May 9, 2023 6:51 AM
May 2023
First kiss...wink wink...pure heart and impure thoughts.  Oh boy...a little too on the nose to keep purity?  Pretty funny because I love how Usagi freaks out over being asked "have you guys 'kissed' yet? 

Best line from Mamo: "How are you still so loud with a helmet on?" - some of us just have to get used to our loud counterparts bud.  Especially if you keep uh...kissing....
Jun 26, 2023 7:52 AM

Feb 2020

Oh what a lovely moment
KISSU 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 13 Discussion

Kleferi - Sep 20, 2009

30 by Yes_that »»
Mar 24, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 3 Discussion

Bwaffles - Feb 16, 2009

35 by Yes_that »»
Feb 20, 6:05 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 37 Discussion

ChrisNP - Oct 1, 2011

23 by MFDOOMED »»
Dec 28, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 36 Discussion

ChrisNP - Oct 1, 2011

25 by MFDOOMED »»
Dec 28, 2023 11:23 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 35 Discussion

ChrisNP - Oct 1, 2011

19 by MFDOOMED »»
Dec 28, 2023 9:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.