Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 20, 2011 5:41 AM
Jul 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
The episode was good but I am totally baffled at the spinning of the following monster,

while it obvious its hair is doing most of the fighting considering I saw a spinal bone cord only at one point. It was intriguing to see this monster use its unique skills and at the very least the episode did not shy away from its gore in the spoiler
being much more graphical, which may [please fans or not. More later.
-

-in the spoiler- OMNOMNOM! YUMMY! ... sorry...
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Sep 21, 2011 2:16 AM

Jun 2008
LadyOrihime said:
Watch the teacher ending up being Yuuko. And the twins are Maro and Moro XD

OMG I can totally see this happen...

Looks like it's time for CLAMP's usual mindfuck to begin.

About the movie, it's already clear that they said the series is kind of prequel to the Movie.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 21, 2011 1:24 PM

Feb 2011
jakeisquite said:
:o this show actually had a episode with a good ammount of plot progression. that's a first. lol

No, it didn't :) I still don't know what the ^%*$ is going on. And it gets worse- I don't actually care :) I am just curious can it get even worse.
Sep 21, 2011 2:10 PM

Feb 2009
I'm starting to like this bullshit more and more. Shit doesn't make sense but at the same time that's what makes it so fun.
Sep 21, 2011 2:48 PM

Aug 2011
Episode 10 ... nothing new. Just the old shit we already knew about and she even fucking started to sing again -.-

Probably the only interesting thing might be, that all of her friends were actually fake, so nobody died ... Isn't there a shot of Tokizane holding a flask in the preview for the following episode? So he ain't really dead. Another fake.

Fuck CLAMP really ... the only good thing about this show is how good Saya looks. Beautiful eyes, hair etc. but after she opens her mouth .. it starts to go downhill again :-(
Sep 24, 2011 8:19 PM

May 2007
Why did Tokizane die, we had foreshadowed just last episode that he was hiding stuff and then he just shows up and dies, seriously show WTF?

I can't even get over the fake that nothing happened for the first 20 minutes of this episode either.

Oh and look the annoying twins returned, woop-de-doo.

AND WHY AND HOW COULD SHE SING?!?!?!
My anime list
Sep 25, 2011 10:16 AM

May 2010
Tokizane is the next victim, I was like "Okay this guy is death !" but moving on the twins is ALIVE and I knew that teach knew something !!!
Sep 26, 2011 2:08 PM

Aug 2008
Pretty confused as to what exactly is happening at this point. I was for sure that things would get cleared up after she saw all the phony books, but nope! NeNe & NoNo show up and I'm just as damn confused as ever. The only thing that keeps me going at this point is the violence. And even that isn't enough at this point.

That demon hair monster actually reminded me of something out of InuYasha.

Sep 29, 2011 11:58 PM

Apr 2011
:o first time for Saya fighting in other than her school uniform! Now in her PJs!

Woot the twins are back and no more boys harem, I wonder..

If I'm not wrong the long hair monster is based on some mythology creature/demon, not sure.. Nukekubi maybe?
K-ShuunSep 30, 2011 12:07 AM
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Apr 5, 2012 6:42 PM

Dec 2008
Well darn, there goes my otp. But it's getting good so I guess I'll finish it :)
kaylee130Sep 1, 2017 2:46 PM

May 25, 2012 9:22 PM

Dec 2011
Fumito's totally mixing blood into her coffee and guimauve... that's the only way to explain why her hunger's been curbed all this time. And that would explain why the coffee always makes her feel better. Hints were dropped all over the place, too.
Tadayoshi's probably a vampire too, and he feeds off of Fumito when he offers.
Oct 10, 2012 6:38 PM

Jul 2008
There goes another character...and okay teacher and dad, time to explain yourselves.

Just what have you done to Saya?

And Fumito is in on this too.
Jun 6, 2013 11:53 PM

Feb 2010
He better have not died....I thought they were getting really close and were gonna fall in loooove. Then he just dies really stupidly and in a second.....it better be some joke!
Then saya doesn't even act sad after...why?!
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Dec 28, 2014 10:18 PM

Feb 2011
That wtf ending and preview... wow, thank goodness for them. Maybe this will somehow come together. Maybe? Right? RIGHT?! O_o

I went into this epi still half annoyed over the classroom massacre, cuz you know, Saya's been so good at "protecting" and takes longer and longer it seems to switch into kill mode. Then when Tokizane was wiped out so effortlessly I kinda wanted to punch the screen. Saya's fainting, lackluster behavior, and how she seemed to move on so easily despite so many deaths only rubbed salt in my wound. And then she started singing again... *twitch* *twitch* *deep breath*

Anyway, I'm thinking her dad's similar to those elder bairns and needs human blood, hence Fumito's bandaged arm, and I'm sure there's blood in the guimauve Fumito's giving Saya. I've been suspicious of both the teacher and just how much Tokizane knows from day one, so if that really was him in the preview... well, like I said, maybe this will actually start to make sense.

*Sigh* This series is exhausting.
Feb 11, 2015 8:34 AM

Nov 2012
OKyyyyyyy O.O
Feb 12, 2016 12:17 AM

Sep 2012
Great episode. Things are starting to get trippy.
Jul 2, 2017 6:31 PM

Feb 2015
A lot of people have complained about how slow this show is and how they only reveal things in tiny bits and pieces. I'm all right with it since I like when a show holds its cards close the chest and doesn't tell me everything right from the start. I'm sure a lot of answers are about to be revealed in the next 2 eps and that's fine by me. And as for the Saya hate, she's clearly been heavily drugged day in and day out and I dare say any one of us here would be just as "slow and stupid" and oblivious to what was going on around us if we were too. That IS typical drugged behavior - slow, stupid, and oblivious to one's surroundings...

The Elder Bairn in this ep was creepy hell...I think it's the one that has creeped me out the most so far. Interesting that her "father" wasn't attacked but Tokizane was...But probably the creepiest was Kanako doing a turnabout with her attitude turning malevolent and Nene and Nono returning suddenly after their seeming death.

Aug 23, 2021 5:07 AM
Dec 2017
only a couple more episodes of this gorefest to go.

Jul 25, 2022 7:13 AM
Dec 2016
Dammit, I already shipped Saya x Tokizane, but they killed him!
May 14, 2023 10:53 AM

Nov 2010
I think this is the first time I've seen a cute monster chick with only a vertebral column & hair as a body. Damn, she's a maggot brain, lol.
That's it? Tokizane died just like that? I thought there was something special about him. I guess he's just an ordinary guy in love.
I'm guessing those Guimauves are made from human flesh.
Farce? The mystery deepens even more. I need some answers soon!
Oct 2, 2023 1:35 AM

Jan 2023
Idk why, but I like this teacher a lot. ;D
AlterlinesOct 2, 2023 2:48 AM
Nov 8, 2023 7:00 PM

Dec 2022
I'm getting the feeling that Fumito is spiking Saya's coffee both to induce her headaches, and to make her oddly complacent with the world every time she wakes up. That he's so insistent she drink said coffee only furthers that belief. Tadayoshi seems to be aware of it, and potentially an accomplice in the matter? Knew I was right not to like this guy from the start.

Tokizane got eviscerated by an Elder Bairn, so I guess he isn't as relevant to the narrative as I thought he'd be.

The twins are "alive", but there's nothing right about that. More supernatural fuckery afoot, likely as part of some greater scheme to manipulate Saya into fulfilling a certain role, which may well be the true explanation for the entire plot so far.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.