Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 8, 2008 7:54 PM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I am wavering if i should keep watching this anime...
it's a little interesting at times, but doesn't say 'OO~ good anime! Keep watching!'
It's like, 'Hmm.. another anime, eh?'

This anime was also predictable too...but overall..
i might give this a 7/10?
Jul 8, 2008 8:48 PM

Feb 2008
Liked it,rinrin is so cute
Jul 8, 2008 11:23 PM

Dec 2007
me fav characters in Koi Hime†Musou are the Group of Kanu of course and the girl and aslo Ryofu Housen,by the way i havent started yet watching it by im sure i will watch it until the last episdoe
i will give my rating after i finish watching it
Jul 9, 2008 12:41 AM

Mar 2008
OK, here is what I think: this is like Ikkitousen but more cute less ecchi. It really looks that way and since I am leaving a message...I want to know WHO IS GOING TO FANSUB THIS BY THE WAY SINCE I GOT ONLY 50% OF LESS OF UNDERSTANDING!?
Jul 10, 2008 3:37 AM

Mar 2008
Overall, I have to say, it was better than I had expected, I also thought it was going to be like a less ecchi version of Ikkitousen, but yea, liking it so far, I like the style and the comedy.
The fight was also nice, except one thing... Loli with a massive weapon beating an adult in strength...? lol But hey, who cares.
Plus I like the way Rinrin's tiger hair clip does the same facial expressions that she does XD
Jul 10, 2008 7:33 AM
Oct 2007
Moooooar ep2!!!1

darkside099 said:
OK, here is what I think: this is like Ikkitousen but more cute less ecchi. It really looks that way and since I am leaving a message...I want to know WHO IS GOING TO FANSUB THIS BY THE WAY SINCE I GOT ONLY 50% OF LESS OF UNDERSTANDING!?

Same =[ But I got the basic premise of what's the episode about..I think :3
Jul 10, 2008 11:40 AM

Apr 2008
anyone know whos fansubbing this?
Jul 10, 2008 3:55 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Serin (SRN) just released a sub. They have problems with the grammar though.

Anyway, Kanu Unchou xD ? Sounds familiar.

But it was okay, lots of cute characters and the ED just adds to that, heh.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 10, 2008 5:33 PM
Dec 2007
well the names are probably the same because they are both based off of Romance of the Three Kingdoms = similar people and story
Jul 10, 2008 6:03 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
it's funny how they do all kinds of kuso on Chinese classic literature (Journey to the West/Saiyuuki, Water Margin/Suikoden, Romance of the three Kingdom/Sangokushi Engi, Hoshin Engi, etc.)

Cute girls as the famous generals of the Warring Eras? why not?
wakka9caJul 10, 2008 6:07 PM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 10, 2008 7:14 PM

Jul 2008
I will not be following this show. The voice acting was good enough and the art (although not my preference) wasn't bad. I just don't think I can handle another one of these Chinese classic literature anime (Admittedly, I've never been a big fan of Chinese stuff).

Agreeing with the opening posts opinion and score.
Jul 10, 2008 7:58 PM

Oct 2007
interesting...
the ED was epic though lol.
Jul 10, 2008 8:21 PM

Nov 2007
The next episode preview (walking slowly is preferred here, etc etc) really cements who this series is aimed at. The absolutely massive cast covers the full range of moe. This should be an enjoyable 12 episodes of blobs.
Jul 11, 2008 1:57 AM

Dec 2007
I doubt there will be any distinct storyline for half the anime, so it's just introductions for maybe 6 more episodes?

It's a pretty decent starting episode.
Jul 11, 2008 2:18 AM

Mar 2008
Well, guess it was "ok".

Nothing really special, though the art is kind of nice.

The chibi versions were cute, but that's it.

Well, it's only 12 episodes, so maybe I shouldn't drop it.
Jul 11, 2008 4:26 AM

Aug 2007
HalberdierRetsel said:
I doubt there will be any distinct storyline for half the anime, so it's just introductions for maybe 6 more episodes?

It's a pretty decent starting episode.

Yeah, this will do mostly without a real storyline I guess. It's more action with cool girls in cool Chinese outfits. For similiar anime, but with a storyline, go watch Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. xD Indeed, not the best introduction episode or so. It was that the narrator told at the ending about what's going on, otherwise I wouldn't have a clue.

Luckily *for me* they kept the possible ecchi-parts not annoying. Oh, one thing: is there even going to be romance in something like this? I don't think so. What is the romance tag doing on the anime page...
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Jul 11, 2008 6:03 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
sakuko said:
I will not be following this show. The voice acting was good enough and the art (although not my preference) wasn't bad. I just don't think I can handle another one of these Chinese classic literature anime (Admittedly, I've never been a big fan of Chinese stuff).

Agreeing with the opening posts opinion and score.

What is wrong with Chinese classic literature? Chinese history is as, if not more, interesting as Japanese history. Have you read any of the original? If you only watched or read some crappy adapations, you can't say it's boring.

Check the historical infos behind 3 three kingdoms.

bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 11, 2008 6:09 AM

Aug 2007
I thought it was alright, then the fighting came. Then it became lame.
Didn't really like how the characters came out, I thought they would be much cooler but sadly they suck.

Overall it was meh.
Jul 11, 2008 6:34 AM

Jun 2008
It was much better than I expected, which also doesn't mean it was good. The musics and weapon design are particularly nice, even though exaggerated.
The characters look very screwed up, specially what you can see regarding Lu Bu and Dong Zhuo. Only Yuan Shao seems acceptable.
The battle choreography was also better than i hoped, but the animation quality was bad.
RandomOugiJul 11, 2008 6:45 AM
Jul 11, 2008 8:03 AM

Jan 2008
I like the episode.The art is nice and the fight are good ,too.
And I like the saying from Kanu Unchou when she was in the bath with Rin Rin :"If you have big dreams in your heart ,your breasts will grow big ,probably".
I laughed until I couldn´t breath anymore xD
HollowHarimaJul 11, 2008 8:08 AM
Jul 11, 2008 9:06 AM

Dec 2007
Maybe watching this in a computer lab wasn't the best idea..
Loved the cute art. Slightly lost as to were the series is going, hopefully I'll get an idea by the 2nd or 3rd episode
As such, I wont give it a rating until episode 2 or 3.

But I'll probably complete it just for the artwork.
Jul 11, 2008 9:19 AM

Mar 2008
Not too sure what I think of the series so far. The fight scene was interesting, but not spectacular. Will have to watch a few more eps of it.
Jul 11, 2008 10:08 AM

Feb 2008
hmm i liked it. it should be fun and exciting. anyone notice the cat accessory on the kid's hair makes faces? its cute.
Jul 11, 2008 10:32 AM

Dec 2007
it was ok. I started this because I like the pretty colors of the costumes, so no high hopes lol

Jul 11, 2008 12:34 PM

Aug 2007
I'm going to continue this! It's not that often you see someone weilding a naginata in anime (and actually fighting with it).
Jul 11, 2008 1:34 PM

Jul 2007
i had high expectations of this since i really liked the game, but there werent much ecchi stuff. and nothing much happened in the first episode. i like the chibi guan yu though and the chibi ending. i would give this anime a 5/10.
Jul 11, 2008 3:02 PM

Apr 2008
i love the ending theme
Jul 11, 2008 6:02 PM

Mar 2008
Kyon97 said:
i love the ending theme

YI ER SAN! XD So Cute!
Jul 11, 2008 7:14 PM

Oct 2007
Meh...quite honestly the battle didn't impress me much, but it was still an enjoyable episode. I don't really know what to think of this anime yet, need to see more to see where this is going.

Jul 12, 2008 5:18 PM

Nov 2007
The fight makes me wonder what all the other fights will be like. But other than that, very cute. Also, big dreams = big breasts? We wish :P
Jul 12, 2008 6:18 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I want Chouhi's magical hairpin....
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Jul 12, 2008 8:10 PM

Nov 2007
Romance of the Moe Kingdoms?
Jul 12, 2008 8:13 PM

May 2008
I loved Romance of the Three Kingdoms and watched this because I heard it was in the style of that. It's only been 1 episode so I wont lose hope yet but besides the "sister" thing, this was completely standalone from the book. I still have my fingers crossed.
Jul 13, 2008 5:52 AM
Dec 2007
I won't bother watching this one, too many clichés and fanservice for me, not enough plot.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 13, 2008 8:30 AM

Nov 2007
I don't care about the novel shits nemore. Just watch how it's gonna be a lulz....Thought I kinda like the battle scene in it.
Jul 13, 2008 3:23 PM

Oct 2007
ohmiharu said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I am wavering if i should keep watching this anime...
it's a little interesting at times, but doesn't say 'OO~ good anime! Keep watching!'
It's like, 'Hmm.. another anime, eh?'

This anime was also predictable too...but overall..
i might give this a 7/10?

Forever said:
Well, guess it was "ok".

Nothing really special, though the art is kind of nice.

The chibi versions were cute, but that's it.

Well, it's only 12 episodes, so maybe I shouldn't drop it.

I agree with this 2, nothing really special, but as it has cute art, good seiyuu's and an epic ED =p [and only 12 eps] ... so I guess I'll stick with it though I don't expect nothing really amasing coming out of it..
Jul 13, 2008 9:46 PM
Dec 2007
I think I'm going to be watching this series because since I really didn't know what to expect, since I just randomly put it on my watch list; I found it to be a fun watch.

Anyway, like I said, this episode was pretty fun to watch, the ED was so funny xD.
Jul 14, 2008 7:08 AM

Dec 2007
What? A series that's just fun to watch? Nah, we can't have those! This series sucks! j/k Just figured I'd poke fun at the people who seemed to be expecting something different than what we got.

Oh well. You know, on its own, I like this show. A lot. Kannu and Rinrin are likable characters, the animation was very good, and that fight scene was impressive considering I didn't think there would be one at all, especially in the first episode.

But then, I keep remembering that this is supposed to be a version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms, so I have to look at Kannu and realize that's supposed to be Guan Yu; look at Chouhi and realize that's supposed to be Zhang Fei. And its only gonna get worse from here on in. Somewhere in this show, there's a loli Lu Bu. ....So....SO wrong... >_<

Still, even though I'm watching way too much already, I think I'll follow this. And I already hope it gets a second season, to help flesh out the crapload of characters they'll be introducing in this one.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Jul 14, 2008 11:59 AM
Oct 2007
Well, that was pretty horrid. Absolutely no appeal to me. I'll probably give it one more chance before I drop it.
Jul 14, 2008 6:56 PM

Jan 2008
HollowHarima said:
I like the episode.The art is nice and the fight are good ,too.
And I like the saying from Kanu Unchou when she was in the bath with Rin Rin :"If you have big dreams in your heart ,your breasts will grow big ,probably".
I laughed until I couldn´t breath anymore xD

The episode was pretty good :P That part also had me laughing lol. Looking forward to the rest of the series now :)
Jul 15, 2008 6:46 AM

Jul 2007
Waaaai~ Chouhi's hair clip cat is so cute! I might just have to watch this series because of that. It doesn't seem to bad so far.
Auau hauu hauu auau auu-wa hauuau~
Jul 15, 2008 3:10 PM

Jun 2007
I think I'll like this, might be a little bit too much on moe side but we'll see how it goes! Hopefully theres fair amount of action.
Jul 15, 2008 4:03 PM

Jun 2007
yay new anime

Boring overused Story [check]
predictable [check]
'moe' childlike loli character with too much power[check]
action that could make me fall asleep [check]
other mentionable aspects: zero [check]
nearly no potential [check]

this anime will be really awesome :rolleyes:
I'll give it one more chance through since it made me laugh one time at that bath scene.
MathesJul 15, 2008 4:06 PM
Jul 16, 2008 8:00 PM

May 2007
Nothing new, I will drop it for now, with possibility of pickup someday.
My anime list
Jul 16, 2008 8:43 PM

Jan 2007
overfunk said:
Romance of the Moe Kingdoms?

lol, that thought came to me to. Unfortunately, I didn't like it as much as I hoped to. I'm not expecting the most epic storyline but the comedy and action were really lame.
Jul 17, 2008 10:08 AM
Jun 2008
although i am suck in history of the 3 kingdom...but i dont remember that all the important character are girls 0.0
Jul 17, 2008 2:13 PM

Dec 2007
Oh man, that was bad. There is no way I can bring myself to watch another episode. The animation was okay, but that's where the good times end.

For starters, the voice acting sucked (just do an "eh?!" or ridiculous overreaction every few minutes and that passes as voice acting). I NEVER criticize voice acting, but I really hated the lead's voice. One of the least inspired and most annoying performances I've ever heard.

Second, it just wasn't funny. The chibi scenes didn't work...at all. They just came off as pointless and annoying.

Third, the story was extremely clichéd. When I can guess what'll happen next and it ends up correct 10 minutes into episode 1, then there's a problem.

Finally, the fanservice. The bath scene is one of the single most pointless scenes I have ever seen. It added nothing to character growth and had the typical "Wow, your breasts are big. I wish mine were, too" conversation. Yawn.

I watched all of Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun and hated it, so there's no f*cking way I am sticking with this. It was bad, just bad. I can't even fathom the thought of sitting through another episode.

Dropped.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2008 7:48 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
CCZilla said:
Oh man, that was bad. There is no way I can bring myself to watch another episode. The animation was okay, but that's where the good times end.

For starters, the voice acting sucked (just do an "eh?!" or ridiculous overreaction every few minutes and that passes as voice acting). I NEVER criticize voice acting, but I really hated the lead's voice. One of the least inspired and most annoying performances I've ever heard.

Second, it just wasn't funny. The chibi scenes didn't work...at all. They just came off as pointless and annoying.

Third, the story was extremely clichéd. When I can guess what'll happen next and it ends up correct 10 minutes into episode 1, then there's a problem.

Finally, the fanservice. The bath scene is one of the single most pointless scenes I have ever seen. It added nothing to character growth and had the typical "Wow, your breasts are big. I wish mine were, too" conversation. Yawn.

I watched all of Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun and hated it, so there's no f*cking way I am sticking with this. It was bad, just bad. I can't even fathom the thought of sitting through another episode.

Dropped.

this is MUCH less ecchi than Goshuushou-sama believe me....second episode basically had minimum fanservice
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Jul 17, 2008 9:11 PM

Jan 2008
I'm about to watch episode 1 and I've been trying to get more information about this series (even tho I might get some by just watching the episode I thought I'd not lose anything asking).

Is it me or all the characters in this series are girls? Not a single guy? I was reading that the manga is seinen, but whats the point of all girls and not a single guy?

Edit: So I finished watching the episode and, after seeing the ending of it, it does seem that all the main characters are girls...
RyoujinJul 17, 2008 9:35 PM
Jul 18, 2008 3:52 AM

Feb 2008
I actually downloaded this episode by mistake and it ended up being a pleasent surprise. Cute art, cute chibis and cute ED. Voice acting is good.

It was a really fun watch, looks like this is a keeper.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koihime†Musou Episode 5 Discussion

SlaughterChichi - Aug 8, 2008

26 by Dywei »»
Jan 29, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Koihime†Musou Episode 9 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 3, 2008

27 by rafarab13 »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:06 PM

Poll: » Koihime†Musou Episode 8 Discussion

angel999 - Aug 27, 2008

28 by rafarab13 »»
Oct 22, 2023 11:39 AM

Poll: » Koihime†Musou Episode 11 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 17, 2008

37 by wildhood »»
Oct 16, 2023 11:53 AM

Poll: » Koihime†Musou Episode 6 Discussion

angel999 - Aug 12, 2008

22 by rafarab13 »»
Oct 15, 2023 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.