Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2011 2:50 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I can't believe it's actually over. It was adorably cheesy at the end. :)
Aug 21, 2014 11:46 AM

May 2014
OMG so it's over now... o(╥﹏╥)o

Why do I feel so empty now...?

End of the story was pretty warm but I'm kinda disappointed. Still there are lots of things I don't understand, so I hope this wasn't the last time I read Monochrome factor ^_~

Goooosh I cried, I will really miss reading this manga!

PS....
Oi oi! Even though I know it's not shounen ai manga... I feel betrayed! :D I was waiting the whole time for Akira and Shirogane kissing scene!!! (˘³˘)❤
Nov 8, 2015 8:10 AM
Oct 2013
....I wanted Aya to at least punch Akira for taking her memories away and be like, "Jerk, how dare you take my memory when I told you not to" and to go on to torture him...
This is completely my personal opinion because I felt bad for her. She was human yet she could hold her own in a battle with the other worldly things (shins, rei and Homurabi) and then in the end they just take her precious memories away. At least a punch or two should be good for doing that.
Mar 18, 2023 5:45 PM

May 2010
Man, it was EXTREMALY unsatisfying, the last chapter, but also this whole final arc, like what the hell. Not even sure exactly what this stupid main conflict was about in the end. Sudden making Shirogane the villain for like 2 short chapters xD That was so weak.

Such a shame, what started as this fun and quirky story about supernatural stuff, with action filled with humor, turned into dull, cliche shounen. Only with absolutely no build up, no character development, with no real interesting relationships or stories. Halfway through it was like, wait, we actually need to include some world building and lore. Cool, but it was just as bad, the way this world works doesn't make much sense, and, what's even worse, reading about this was just b-o-r-i-n-g. I'm really disappointed... I'll forget what happened in this series probably like in a week max lol.

Liked the character designs, and the drawings in general were good, but that's about it. 5/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monochrome Factor Chapter 64 Discussion

Lunar191 - Sep 10, 2011

1 by 666wickey »»
Aug 21, 2014 11:18 AM

» Much better than the anime

Kiraly - Aug 4, 2009

7 by 666wickey »»
Aug 21, 2014 5:49 AM

Poll: » Monochrome Factor Chapter 56 Discussion

NEKO-est - Oct 20, 2010

1 by 666wickey »»
Aug 19, 2014 7:30 AM

Poll: » Monochrome Factor Chapter 63 Discussion

Lunar191 - Sep 10, 2011

0 by Lunar191 »»
Sep 10, 2011 2:03 PM

Poll: » Monochrome Factor Chapter 62 Discussion

Lunar191 - Sep 10, 2011

0 by Lunar191 »»
Sep 10, 2011 1:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.