Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2011 9:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Maho wants a game, and girlfriend's friends introduced him and the girl for the opponent for the game.

And the friend's sister not being kind, since the numbering is not enough to let them participate anyway.
tsubasaloverSep 9, 2011 4:14 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 9, 2011 10:33 AM

Oct 2010
I found rather really strange at first Mihoshi’s disease. How she got just like that but good thing no accidents happened. I was thinking it might go that way due to her sport’s car. Personally I like the following new girl,

She looks nice and she caught here Subaru as a pervert mainly due to him being in boxers only. Ecchi stuff in the bath and another new character being the sister of the teacher. I think she looks nice but that handicap of hers does not.

I totally wanted Aoi in the following,

To kiss Subaru. Shit man! That would have changed so much. In fact I am even more surprised all the girls did sleep in the same tent despite arrangements done for them. I do ROFL at the formation of those sleeping bags.

• In regards to the fans service in the spoiler
    sunflower = panties most likely and the bathe steam. Although now we know who is B cup already. I heard that! The bath has some yummy Airi x Hinata most likely again in the BDs. They can add scenes you know.

• Holy shit OMG Subaru held hands to watch stars with Tomoka in the spoiler
    OMG!
    Flag point and major improvement in the relationship not to mention the cheesy falling star and possible gimmick of it granting a wish. On top of that I want to know that name of that star that Tomoka gave.

• There is over 3 flags for Maho among them the face rubbing in the spoiler
    is a dead give away. Not to mention you can easily see the tree picture taking with the bug as an occasion for feeling up. Subaru blushed at that part and way before Aoi is jealous here of all that.

• Anyway Maho’s laughing in the following spoiler
    I know I heard that laugh somewhere in some anime series. Now I know it's her:
    http://myanimelist.net/character/43347/Yashiro_Hoshimiya
    from Denpa Onna. Got it! There is also Eri from Fractale. Now I know.

• While Hinata was super MOE with her dress in the following spoiler
    IMO it’s the hat that made the difference.
In thee end Maho got angry and runs away. While a new match awaits us. Will it be EPIC? So far there was no other one than the match with the boys. Ever since then I have not really been that much excited with basketball in this series although Aoi’s match was getting there. More later.

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
the new girls looks totally splendid when her whole form is seen. Group pics are splendid in this episode. Still playing around with this program for 4th week.
Yumekichi11Sep 10, 2011 9:15 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 9, 2011 10:50 AM

Nov 2008
Give me one reason why I shouldn't take Hinata home, play with, hug, then marry her?

Her outfit is so cute.

Damn them diseases, it's serious shit in anime/manga.

I'm going to like the game next episode.

Very nice stargazing with Subaru x Tomoka

Sep 9, 2011 4:27 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah I am looking forward for that too. Haha :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 10, 2011 1:05 AM

Jul 2010
Glad Mihoshi was able to control the vehicle or it could have been much worst. Looking forward to this final showdown.
Sep 10, 2011 3:51 AM

May 2010
Finally an episode focusing on basketball,i was getting tired of just fan-service(yeah,i was really getting tired.....maybe...)anyways,i thought did anyone felt that subaru should have worried more about miho-nee...i mean anyone would be worried for their close ones if they are in a condition like hers,or maybe it is just me.........

great episode otherwise.9/10:D
Sep 10, 2011 3:54 AM

Feb 2011
Could this be!? PLOT in my loli basketball anime?

I am shocked...
Sep 10, 2011 5:45 AM

Sep 2009
Two things

1) Appendicitis is usually not fatal unless the appendixes ruptures before they realize it. So if Mihoshi is already at the hospital preparing for surgery they are likely going to remove it before any real damage is done. I think this scene was just to get her out of the rest of the ep so Subaru and the girls would end up sleeping in the same tent together (and for DRAMA)

2) To answer Yumekichi11, the star/constellation that Tomoka is referencing is Pleiades. . . Also known as Subaru in Japan. It seems like she subtly hinting that she wants to meet up with him to go stargazing again at a later date (in the winter as that's when Pleiades is most visible), not sure if he picked up on it or not.
in that garden I saw the tallest flower
Sep 10, 2011 6:26 AM
Feb 2011
Finally, an episode that isn't all fanservice. It was pretty nice, aside from Aoi's constant lolicon accusations. So now we have this little ojou-sama brat acting all high and mighty? Bah, once they sort Maho out they'll win and voilà, back on track.
Although, tasting defeat is a good experience too. You don't grow by winning all the time.

Hi_ImClaire said:
2) To answer Yumekichi11, the star/constellation that Tomoka is referencing is Pleiades. . . Also known as Subaru in Japan. It seems like she subtly hinting that she wants to meet up with him to go stargazing again at a later date (in the winter as that's when Pleiades is most visible), not sure if he picked up on it or not.
I'm pretty sure didn't. :D
Sep 10, 2011 6:31 AM

Jan 2008
Less bitchy bitches in my anime, please.
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Sep 10, 2011 8:42 AM

Mar 2008
Was that Satomi Satou I detected in my Ro-Kyu-Bu? I believe it was Manaka the girl with the injured leg.
Sep 10, 2011 10:56 AM

Jun 2011
Oh my goodness. There was basketball in this episode. There's hope for this show yet--Meh, not really, no.
Sep 10, 2011 11:02 AM

Jan 2010
Hi_ImClaire said:
godspeedspike said:

Well, he did agree to go stargazing again with her to see it. So while he didn't clue in he is going.

But good catch as to the name of the stars. As soon as I read that, I thought of Subaru's logo (the car maker) but I wouldn't have made the connection on my own.

I thought it was strange though, and a complete dropped ball on the part of the show, that when Subaru and Tomoka returned together, nobody made any comments about romance. That was inconsistent with how the show has gone for the other episodes.

Yumekichi11 said:

The other character voice that I've heard a number of times from her is Chise Umenomori, from Overrun. The connection I didn't make was that the seiyuu also voices Index.
http://myanimelist.net/character/28925/Chise_Umenomori
MockmanSep 10, 2011 11:13 AM
Sep 10, 2011 12:04 PM

Oct 2009
More lolis YEAH!
Sep 10, 2011 12:20 PM

Nov 2008
Mockman said:
Hi_ImClaire said:
godspeedspike said:

Well, he did agree to go stargazing again with her to see it. So while he didn't clue in he is going.

But good catch as to the name of the stars. As soon as I read that, I thought of Subaru's logo (the car maker) but I wouldn't have made the connection on my own.

I thought it was strange though, and a complete dropped ball on the part of the show, that when Subaru and Tomoka returned together, nobody made any comments about romance. That was inconsistent with how the show has gone for the other episodes.

Yumekichi11 said:

The other character voice that I've heard a number of times from her is Chise Umenomori, from Overrun. The connection I didn't make was that the seiyuu also voices Index.

I could tell it was Yuka from listening to the character voice samples in Maho's Character CD, I have it and will have Hina's too (it's on preorder).

Sep 10, 2011 1:33 PM

Jul 2010
Dat Aoi. Surely she can't really be afraid the girls would steal him from her? xD

Looking forward to the match. Shit hit the fan when Maho heard a team should have 10 players in order to do an official match. Would be nice if they would crush that other arrogant team! x)

Sep 10, 2011 6:24 PM

Sep 2008
Mamiko Noto is such a nice mom.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2011 7:42 PM

Aug 2010
Onyxthegreat said:
Dat Aoi. Surely she can't really be afraid the girls would steal him from her? xD

Yes, she is afraid and I don't blame her with the way Subaru acts.
Sep 10, 2011 9:18 PM

Oct 2010
Just finished stitches. People probably did not miss it but have a look at the stitche in the spoiler
now seeing this in one piece, what pose does it suggest...I will give you hint, it looks very suggestive.

Sep 10, 2011 11:08 PM

Nov 2007
Mockman said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I knew it was the same seiyuu who did Index (checking out who the seiyuu was before watching this anime, and she was the only character I know of the seiyuu), that's why I said "Index-girl" when mentioning her instead of her character name.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 10, 2011 11:12 PM

Oct 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Just finished stitches. People probably did not miss it but have a look at the stitche in the spoiler
now seeing this in one piece, what pose does it suggest...I will give you hint, it looks very suggestive.

OMG + 2YES

I think it is perfect. Lo-li-bu this week was great. I love the part when Subaru was staring at the girls as they played in the river. If he didn't want to run his tongue all over them, I sure did. >=9

Sep 11, 2011 2:25 AM

Sep 2010
Wtf'ing all over the place, man.
Sep 11, 2011 2:49 AM
Mar 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as_C8BBNpsA
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 11, 2011 4:28 AM

Jul 2011
Cool episode, ready for the next one. Wondering if I should label this little girl on the other team as a brat or not...hmm...
Sep 11, 2011 7:21 PM

Apr 2011
I loved when Tomoka went flying across the car and landed perfectly in Subaru's lap ... those two are SO perfect together. I almost like her more than Maho, but she's shy where Maho is blunt and energetic. Speaking of, the head of the other loli team looks kinda like her, but that could just be identical faces used with similar hair color.

Hooray for something happening! I guess the bitchy lolis are teaming up with the main 5 to do an exhibition match? Or are the evil girls the ones they're supposed to be playing against? I was busy drooling over Hina going "haaaa" every 5 seconds. Moe overload ...
Sep 11, 2011 8:22 PM

Nov 2008
Well, this episode feels a bit rushed and quality also went down... but hey, I like the introduction of the new girls XD this will be interesting

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 11, 2011 11:18 PM

Aug 2011
Yumekichi11 said:

I like how her seat belt magically disappeared, I call plot hole!!!
Sep 11, 2011 11:29 PM

Oct 2010
mitch3315 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I like how her seat belt magically disappeared, I call plot hole!!!
Oh wow! I did not realize that!

That only means one thing on purpose fan service. Not the first one but now it's obvious.

Sep 12, 2011 8:06 AM

Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:

Oh~~ dat pose.
Sep 12, 2011 2:06 PM

Nov 2008
I was waiting for them to throw in an elitist bitchy girls team - and I was wondering when the fact that you can't really go with just 5 in most officially competitions was going to be broached ... all around a good fun episode like all the episodes ;) We get one good new character... but we must tolerate her bitchy older sister
Sep 12, 2011 2:15 PM

Oct 2010
Found out something of Mihoshi's condition:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appendicitis
that looks like serious shit. Mihoshi should not have neglected the symptoms of it at all. This could have been all prevented. Moreover an accident may have happened TBH.

Really ugly medical condition it is what Mihoshi has.

Sep 13, 2011 2:16 AM

Aug 2010
Looks nice, another two great Tomoka flags triggered. However, judging from the looks of it, two episodes won't really give us a conclusion. I don't know about the sales, but I doubt it will get another season. Guess we'll get a lovely open end. Yay...4/5 for the episode, I needed something light after my previous two shows..

Edit: Mimetic poly-alloy achievement unlocked! I mean, Tomoka's seatbelt sure didn't work. Not that I mind though, but it was rather strange.
Mogami-kunSep 13, 2011 3:51 AM
Sep 13, 2011 4:13 PM

May 2011
Did Maho really run away crying just because Subaru didn't tell them they needed 10 people to compete? -.-

Maho and Hinata rolling around was so Oh~~.

Wow nice catch on that magic seat belt.
Sep 13, 2011 5:56 PM

May 2009
So Maho ran away in the end...again. I would like a 2nd season!!!
Apr 20, 2012 1:01 AM

Sep 2011
Should have told them... xD
Sep 23, 2012 11:06 AM

May 2012
Quite a nice episode actually, but the ending was quite sad :/
Jul 4, 2013 11:00 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode.
Loks like there will be one more game of basketball
Sep 16, 2014 1:42 AM

Feb 2013
Damn, that lady is such a bitch! I don't like her as of now. Nw it appears we're back to the plot I guess. They gotta camp! Good epiosde I guess.
Apr 20, 2015 3:48 PM

Feb 2014
Hinata rolling around was so cute~!

Overall a pretty average episode otherwise.

Jan 17, 2017 7:30 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That new girl sure is arrogant and Maho ends up running away. Subaru should have mentioned to the girls that they need 10 players.

Camping stuff was ok, Aoi becoming a bit doubtful towards Subaru.

Mar 26, 2018 7:00 AM

Feb 2013
Meh, I don't like where this is going.
I hate arguments between kawaii lolis.
May 28, 2021 2:37 AM

May 2018
What a bitch! I hope that the businesswoman style coach gets her comeuppance!
Mar 22, 2022 5:01 PM

Nov 2010
Miyu looks super cute! She's so stuck up though. She's gonna be humbled soon.
Nov 15, 2023 7:34 AM

Aug 2019
miho noo D:
"huge salamander":D
subaru is a lolicon. i mean he is the coach of the lolicon club. dumb aoi has no chance.
what a horrible place they've found themselves in. only the girl who has hurt her leg is nice to them.
though the sexist little girl (who called subaru a salamander) is pretty cute

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

91 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 8:20 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2011

33 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:57 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

45 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 7, 2023 3:31 PM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Aug 19, 2011

78 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 7, 2023 1:54 PM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 26, 2011

53 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 7, 2023 1:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.