Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2011 1:32 AM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For the age this was made.. great scenes again, still the same complain about the bad art.

A to be continued end for a series the will definitely not have a sequel.. x_x
Jul 22, 2012 4:28 PM

Mar 2010
Yeah not a very good ending but it had its plus sides. IT served it purpose. I might check out the manga.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 18, 2016 2:58 PM

Oct 2015
Random sex with random guys, nothing more.
Ah! and repetitive use of scenes.

4/10
Mar 21, 2016 5:23 AM
Oct 2013
Plenty of full nudes and the large assets are shown off pretty lewdly (*˘︶˘*) also liked the hip and abdomen design.

Animation was more smoother this ep as well and good movement of body.

The tentacle scene didn't connect up very well, switching back from tentacles out the ass and mouth/back to normal/one view showing no tentacles which didnt make much sense.

In any case pretty random, mc lady is basically some kind of murderer monster sucking out life of men. Principal is a futanari as well and there was magic for some reason.

Story just cut off with no ending. Looked like something was about to come out her ass there. Well no matter, put in some good h scenes at least.
Dec 16, 2017 4:30 PM
Jul 2018
Why were fumes being emitted as that guy urinated (near the start of episode)? And why is the last scene a closeup of the protagonist's anus? It was almost laughable, actually.
Feb 4, 2019 1:29 PM
Jul 2013
I like the Yuri scene it was probably the part I like the most
Oct 23, 2020 4:13 AM

May 2012
Why she looks same as the woman in the picture ?? So maybe she is his mother
Mar 12, 2023 7:40 PM
Mar 2023
This was the first hentai that I had ever watched and I loved every second of it, but what I always thought every time I watch it is "Wow, this soundtrack is awesome, I wonder who composed it and where I can find the soundtrack". Anyone know the composer?
May 27, 2023 2:03 PM

Jun 2011
This is so camp. I love how absurd it is but it's a shame it was never finished. Since I've never seen anything as bizarre as this. 

"yeah sure, here's perfume. It reminds me of my dead mom" 

"Ah, sweet"

Like... this comedy just writes itself. So unintentionally bad. 
Jul 5, 2023 6:12 AM
Feb 2014
Is that it?! Just when it was going somewhere it just ends, Sayako is the worst ninja, not really a ninja, a succubus is more like it and is it possible that she's the dead mother?🤷🏽‍♂️ I guess only big knockers matter.🙄

More topics from this board

Poll: » Immorality Episode 1 Discussion

Pedovear - Sep 6, 2011

6 by MiniMoose-kun »»
May 27, 2023 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.