Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 2, 2011 7:31 AM

Jul 2010
Interview: Blood-C's Tsutomu Mizushima (director)

Interview: Blood-C's Junichi Fujisaku (Blood: The Last Vampire planning committee, Blood+ director)

go nitpick all you want, they wouldn't care
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Sep 3, 2011 1:18 AM

Jun 2008
Quote Junichi Fujisaku
"Regardless, I think that creating new “Blood” projects is definitely much more fun than going back and revising the old ones."

Priceless.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 3, 2011 1:24 AM
Dec 2007
kaimax said:
Quote Junichi Fujisaku
"Regardless, I think that creating new “Blood” projects is definitely much more fun than going back and revising the old ones."

Priceless.

Considering the amount of revision Blood+ would have needed to become even a decent series, I clearly agree with him.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 3, 2011 12:38 PM

Jun 2008
Jacut said:
kaimax said:
Quote Junichi Fujisaku

Priceless.

Considering the amount of revision Blood+ would have needed to become even a decent series, I clearly agree with him.

Not many agree with you. Usually you evaluate decent enough but no one can be perfect. You where probably over analyzing and going anal on Blood+ and you missed how good it was as a series by finding things to get annoyed with. Maybe you watched it at a bad time.
Sep 3, 2011 3:05 PM

Aug 2011
I remember watching Blood The Last Vampire and thought it was decent, not super-awesome, but something you would want to watch at least once. Some time after that I stumbled across Blood+, which seemed ok-ish. There were some parts, which were really good, fun to watch and all in all good. Other parts however were long, boring and as a whole it was worth watching it, but the story in less episodes wouldn't have hurt.
Still, when I thought of the Blood series, it was always kind of positive and then I started watching Blood-C and my mind went blank ...wtf is this shit.

Yes, I find it beautifully drawn. Saya looks pretty good with the CLAMP-Style and all, but do we really want to see a moe-chick singing all day long, fighting the monster-of-the-week and all that crap?
I do not think so and while the creators might just do their own thing, this show is just average as can be. It's not unwatchable, but it's neither good. It's fine, you'll forget it and never think about it again.

Maybe if they only made a 6 episodes series and cut the content down from 12 episodes, it might have been fine (we will see that after the last few episodes), but half the series is about saya singing, eating sweets, drinking coffee and going to school ... wtf. That's not what an action/whatever series is supposed to present it's viewers.
Sep 3, 2011 6:12 PM

Mar 2011
For the first half of the series, I've been focusing on the depiction of everyday life situations. Those very same slice-of-life details slowly reveal their full meaning as the story progresses through its second half. Once you see the last episodes, you'll want to go back and watch it again from episode 1

If it's for the sake of foreshadowing whatsoever, I'll probably watch episode one again.
If it's for the sake of enjoyment, I don't think so. Hahahaha no thanks

Saya singing songs, being a meganekko (glasses-wearing girl) and her hairstyle are all features coming from CLAMP. I think all these elements are very CLAMP-like

Goddammit, I just knew it.

I wanted to depict Saya as someone with an utmost gentle nature. In fact, I dare say that her feelings and emotions are more human than any actual human character appearing in the story.

Yes, very human right there. Soooo gentle.

Regardless, I think that creating new “Blood” projects is definitely much more fun than going back and revising the old ones.

Well, I do like this kind of idea. But still...Blood C..
Sep 3, 2011 7:39 PM
Aug 2011
"Saya singing songs, being a meganekko (glasses-wearing girl) and her hairstyle are all features coming from CLAMP. I think all these elements are very CLAMP-like and I always appreciate it when the character designer is free to express his or her creativity in full. Freedom of creative expression like that is always the best thing for any project. At the same time, I was aware of the great number of differences between this Saya and the previous ones, so I intentionally did not use her surname, Otonashi, as I wanted to make clear with the audience we were dealing with two different characters."

So....is Saya Otonashi going to come out of nowhere and save the day? That would be a nice plot twist lol
Sep 7, 2011 6:00 AM

Mar 2010
I want someone in the series who would cut her hair with a long and fucking katana, I have to see her like the real Saya.

By the way, Fumito similar to Solomone, Tadayoshi(Saya's father) similar to Haji(he always encourages Saya to slay the Old Ones but with a like change he says slay the beast instead of all known Tatakatte :D) , It makes sense that she is one of the babies that Diva gives birth to. There is a one guy that doesn't speaks much and have a relation with only one person, who is it, ow wait, no way; yes Saya (like Haji). She faints and some of her friends get kill for the they are close to her. There is a researcher and she is very similar to Julia.

After few episodes pass we would see the Diva, i guess. What a unique anime, doesn't it?
The world is changed. I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.