Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2011 9:27 PM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone. I'm Kristie or you can call me Rin or Kurisutii. I'm 19 and currently going to college. I have no idea what I want to major in. I've been with Jacob my boyfriend of course for three and half years. Ummm... Besides anime I like video games, cartoons from the usa, and reading. So tell me about yourself or at least something I guess lol..
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 24, 2014 9:53 PM
Dec 2013
Hello everyone, my name is Arynwen (welsh for white/holy silver) - given once my parents noticed that I had silver hair (just a small portion in the front, because of a birthmark).

I am a university student specializing in anthropology and criminology but if someone were to ask what I want to become in the future...not a clue. Maybe I'll join CSIS - that would be awesome ;)

So, in my everyday life, I look like the every-day Jane but on weekends...that's when the real me comes out to play. I rock the goth clubs and tattoo parlors, dancing until the doors close. And then I go home, stick on my glasses, and work 'til I drop.

I am currently the new admin for this club and hope to gain many more members. Nice to meet all of you and I hope you will join up and add many more titles to the growing list of stories and shows.

Thanks XOXO
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What would you do if you fell in another world/time?

removed-user - Oct 2, 2009

5 by Era-Rae26 »»
Apr 24, 2014 10:01 PM

» Your favorite falling into another world manga/anime?

removed-user - Oct 2, 2009

7 by Era-Rae26 »»
Apr 24, 2014 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.