Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2011 5:33 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally done with the subs and it was another school special whom I was happy to see the following girl enroll at,

Houtou Shigen was very cute all this episode with her MOE character. She got scared, was shy and at time reacted too MOE but that's OK.

Kouchuu with her daughter as follows,

were nice in the nurse role. Kind of fitted them.

I will put some stitches in the club linked here:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=320279
because there are some amazing ecchi in the beginning and I was wondering WTF was up with the steam at first.

Now I have to finish the rest of this season but the OVA was quite and no anyone can watch it. It has nothing to do with the story line at all except the characters appearance.
LunaDec 23, 2012 9:25 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 29, 2011 7:13 PM

Aug 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
amazing ecchi in the beginning and I was wondering WTF was up with the steam at first.

I lol'd when they did that.

I just got my computer back and I saw that this was out and just had to watch it. I like the school setting for all of these characters.
Aug 31, 2011 3:49 PM

Oct 2009
prismheart said:
Yumekichi11 said:
amazing ecchi in the beginning and I was wondering WTF was up with the steam at first.

I just got my computer back and I saw that this was out and just had to watch it. I like the school setting for all of these characters.

Agreed. THey need to make a spin-off fourth series with teh school setting, I think it would be pretty cool
Aug 31, 2011 6:25 PM

Oct 2010
Scul said:
prismheart said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Agreed. THey need to make a spin-off fourth series with teh school setting, I think it would be pretty cool
Fourth season would be good for a conclusion since Zero no Tsukaima is coming out with its own perhaps it would be time for this series too. It went through so much, it would be nice to do that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 4, 2011 4:51 PM

Sep 2008
Hawawa! I totally forgot how adoarble the ed song was since it has been so long.
It was a cute episode though, hawawa.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2011 1:30 AM

Oct 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

I thought it's censorship. I almost rage'd.
HawthorneKitty said:
Hawawa! I totally forgot how adoarble the ed song was since it has been so long.

Agreed. I've completed all the seasons ovas in a while now, so it was nice and refreshing to listen to that song. The "Koihime Musou" series is one of my most favorite animes, after all.
Sadly it all ended, i don't think that it will continue - but i give 1000% percent i'll watch it, hawawa!

Also, "hawawa" - i see a new upcoming fad(not really, Koihime isn't so popular, sadly :( )

Snaps i've made. The "fuck you" one i'll save for my collection(i mean, for my fuck you collection. I am saving all the snapshots i've taken..)
sakaSep 15, 2011 10:40 AM
あらあら。。。
Oct 11, 2011 10:47 AM
Jan 2011
IkaMusumechan said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I thought it's censorship. I almost rage'd.
HawthorneKitty said:

Agreed. I've completed all the seasons ovas in a while now, so it was nice and refreshing to listen to that song. The "Koihime Musou" series is one of my most favorite animes, after all.
Sadly it all ended, i don't think that it will continue - but i give 1000% percent i'll watch it, hawawa!

Also, "hawawa" - i see a new upcoming fad(not really, Koihime isn't so popular, sadly :( )

Snaps i've made. The "fuck you" one i'll save for my collection(i mean, for my fuck you collection. I am saving all the snapshots i've taken..)

Whoa, ho,ho!
Nov 26, 2011 11:34 PM

Sep 2008
Wow, the anime finally made a reference to Kakōton losing her eye.
Mar 30, 2012 1:52 PM

Mar 2009
almost got trolled by the steam....
Dec 20, 2012 12:03 PM

Jan 2012
loli loli moe everywhere in this OVA, nice that they included most characters in the series.
Jan 19, 2013 2:16 PM

Sep 2012
I liked it. 7/10 on this one though. Not as good as other OVA's.

Showed too much main cast.

None of the bands music was played or anything.

Poor wu twins never get much screentime.
Jun 4, 2013 4:24 PM

Nov 2011
Those are some actually fit uniforms :3

Lmao @ 7:07. HIGH LEVEL YURI alert.
So everyone became students at a school. It's like Fairy Tail OVA

But ya, didn't have high expectation for this. 2/10.
Apr 14, 2014 5:52 PM

May 2012
Pretty average school festival episode, but as thought this wouldn't be all too good either way compared to the other ova's...
Jun 15, 2021 2:49 PM

Feb 2020
Pretty hilarious and chaotic school festival.

SerafosDec 4, 2023 12:56 PM
Jan 25, 2022 12:32 PM

Nov 2016
Craving takoyaki if you have an octopus pet is somewhat inconsiderate.

This was another fun OVA. A shame we didn't see someone drinking out of Sui's bottle, tho xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 3, 2022 6:24 AM

Aug 2018
Surprised it's on youtube and uncensored, lol.. ;P
Dec 3, 2022 1:20 PM

Sep 2020
A step down from the other ovas and a pretty weak school festival episode in the grand scheme of things, not much noteworthy happened except the steam joke at the start. Didn't get to see the other groups' performances and Koumei + Hotou's friendship wasn't interesting enough to carry. And there was no conclusion to the menma stand! 7.75/10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Feb 13, 2023 9:32 AM

Nov 2010
5:01 Yes! Dissect the sexy & cute Ryuubi! I can't get enough of her & I'd love to devour her!
15:38 Ah, yes, working & adulting. People are technically "dead" at that point.
20:22 Lemme guess, Blow Job? lol
23:35 Tenhou is so cute!
23:52 Wow, she actually beat that bottomless stomach loli.
That was a nice OVA filled with random & amusing stuff. I love the fanservice at the beginning! Lots of boobies & sexy waifus! 7/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.