Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 26, 2011 4:53 AM

Aug 2011
BlackMoral said:
Funny how Saya can't die from a million scratches, but the Elder Bairns die with just one slash.

Well deep down inside we know (after having watched the seemingly not related other Blood titles), that in truth she's not that moe-piece-of-shit we get to see in Blood-C every single episode, but in fact another almost omnipotent being. I mean it's no secret that she's not the innocent girl next door, as we know those red eyes don't just indicate the start of her menstruation, right?

I somewhat just get the feel that if this series was packed in 6 episodes, it could have been great.
Aug 26, 2011 5:07 AM

Jun 2008
elizAbun said:
I'm tired of this Saya. When she was talking to that dog, she said that she can sense evil, right? Then how come every time a monster comes out of nowhere, she never is prepared? Now the only police officer that the whole town had is dead...
Good job Saya ._.

I'm telling this girl secretly enjoys seeing people dieing. Everyone she's supposedly close enough to save, dies. Hell i would have taken my chances without her helping me because her help is even worse than not having help.

artist-retired said:
...Really? So this is what Blood C, Clamp was working towards? Making it into another part of their Clamp world? So what is this anime actually? Another pseudo sequel/prequel to another work from Clamp? Or is Clamp really huge fans of the Blood series that they wanted it to be apart of their cross over clusterfuck series?

Yeah they are full of bullshit. When i heard the store and wishes thing i wanted to punch someone. Fuck of Clamp. Blood franchise doesn't need to be part of your cluster-fuck.
Aug 26, 2011 6:10 AM

Feb 2009
So yeah, Watanuki as a dog.
Oh CLAMP and your multiverses.
Not enough of an impact with this late in the show but it improved this a bit. Still, time is ticking and we're still having guimauve and coffee -_-
Aug 26, 2011 6:24 AM

Aug 2007
What the... I guess that the dog will say to Saya: A store that will grant your wishes. Em... holic?
Aug 26, 2011 7:04 AM

Oct 2010
TBH I could not believe of Watanuki as the dog. Oh how I miss xxxHolic! So much! Even the music was amazing in the first seasons and even in the second season. It has been years and years I forgot some stuff but still remember the feelings of it.

So how did Watanuki end up in Saya's world other than the wish and trans-dimensional portals? If the shop belongs to him then it means they are past the OVAs at that time period where the witch is no more. Damn I got to see the OVAs soon.

BTW where the heck is season 3 of xxxHolic and screw the OVAs they are most likely too cramped up. There should be a 12~13 episodes finally of xxxHolic. That show is just too EPIC not to mention teaches you so much shit and best of all no cheap ass ecchi gimmicks. Despite having some nudity, it is far anything close to nudes. In fact they are made a little like you see Saya in the OP, which is nude but not arousing to say the least. I could so talk about xxxHolic a lot.

Anyway the wish looks to be heavy. To have some shit stop the memories of Saya not to mention Watanuki being in this form, seems to me like that. What do you all think?[/ramble]

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 26, 2011 7:34 AM

Aug 2008
oh my god the only good thing about this loser anime is you Watanuki god i really miss holic welcome back Watanuki XD

by the way how is it that she never runs out of school uniforms !!!

also is it only my or that after she killed the monster she was about to lick his blood before her school mate showed up
unicornaAug 26, 2011 7:44 AM
click me plz
Aug 26, 2011 7:53 AM

Jun 2010
The ending totally surprised me although I knew it was going to happen.

Aug 26, 2011 9:02 AM

Aug 2011
nice episode, not that much development plot wise, but gernerally a nice, bloody fighting scenes!!
Aug 26, 2011 9:05 AM

Jan 2010
One thing I don't understand is, if people hate this show so much as they say, why the hell do they keep watching it? It seems it has become "in" to trash this show, it may not be one of the best of this season (which it isn't by a country mile), but it isn't that bad either.
Aug 26, 2011 9:29 AM

Oct 2008
You know something is wrong when an action show with pretty decent animation achieves a lower score than most brainless fanservice shows.
Aug 26, 2011 9:40 AM

Apr 2009
To people who underrate this show, your endurance are really praiseworthy but you've misjudged its quality. Great episode!!!!

Aug 26, 2011 10:33 AM

Aug 2011
There's a huge difference in dropping a show because it is shit as opposed to still keep watching it, because one expected and still expects more :-)

Just like there's a difference between someone who likes a show and enters a discussion and someone who treats it as religion trying to bash on everyone who doesn't agree :-)
Aug 26, 2011 11:01 AM

Sep 2008
WATANUKI.
I think CLAMP loves xxxHolic.
Aug 26, 2011 11:20 AM

Oct 2010
mc said:
WATANUKI.
I think CLAMP loves xxxHolic.
Of course! That was one of the most amazing success in directing, arts and characters. Watanuki's popularity is high up, especially among girls.

Aug 26, 2011 11:43 AM

Mar 2010
Now we're getting somewhere. Maybe I won't regret not dropping this.
Aug 26, 2011 12:07 PM
Jan 2011
Ok, so the teacher is the Elder Bairns, so, does this ends this 12 episode anime? I don't think so, there is still the main villain out there, the question is "Who." Is it Fumito Nanahara the owner of Guimauve coffee shop, Saya's father, Yuka Amino her classmate and remaining friend, Istuki Tomofusa the class president and also one of Saya's friend and classmate, the loner Shinichiro Tokizane another one of Saya's classmate or maybe the talking dog?
Nasty001Aug 26, 2011 12:22 PM
Aug 26, 2011 12:32 PM

May 2009
Watanuki, why did you have to become a dog?!
Aug 26, 2011 1:39 PM

Jan 2011
Hopefully there will be more story development after this, because it seems like this entire episode was just to tell us that.
Aug 26, 2011 1:54 PM

Oct 2010
Miya_F_Exia said:
Watanuki, why did you have to become a dog?!
Because of whole wish = to something important to pay. The payment in this case may have been over the top so a compromise had to be done of some sorts apart from the heavy price to be paid by Saya.

Well that is IMO of mines only.

Aug 26, 2011 2:11 PM

Jun 2008
drendren said:
WOW. Leave it to Clamp to subtly reference to xxxHolic like that. Watch Saya turn out to be some alternate existence of Sakura, but of course they would only subtly hint at it. And the master of the cafe...Fai much? Not saying he is Fai, but they might as well call him that.

Well, if we ever come to that, than i solely believe Saya would not be Sakura, but Sayaka from Kobato, since Sayaka is like an older clone of her. Even the names look alike =_=

Jeez, i dont like Fumito much, but i do love Fai.

and iam the only one wondering why Fumito always gives that weird sweet to Saya, the Guimauve? that sweet is weird. maybe it has some blood in it or something to "feed" Saya. *shivers* anyway, does he want to give her a hint saying those stuff like "guimauve are like lips"?. Man, obviously the guy is dying to kiss her. This might become a Vampire knight Ripoff, where she will regain her memories when the guy kisses her XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 26, 2011 3:47 PM

Mar 2011
LadyOrihime said:
Thank-you, anaaga. I'm getting so tired of everyone bitching about "only 12 episodes".

NO, THERE IS A MOVIE COMING OUT IN 2012. it will be in THEATERS, so we're looking at a movie at least 1 hour and 15 minutes long, but most anime movies are 1 hour and 30 minutes long.

Ah well, it's just that people aren't used to CLAMP. I've known CLAMP since I was a kiddie, so I'm used with how they roll. Slow development is one of them. I wouldn't be surprised if they troll us with something as simple as the love triangle as someone mentioned above.
Of course, people expect a lot since it's a remake of Blood, but some have to understand the way CLAMP works. This is just how CLAMP does their stuff. Might be bad for some, might be good for some, but that's just how they are.

Anyhow, episode 7. That dog is definitely Watanuki. Might be in his dog form since of what happened with him in the end of the manga (another troll). I'm just waiting for Syaoran to pop out like a pro. he should come out from the gutter, just like that this episode's Elder Bairn did. Not so sanitary though.
Aug 26, 2011 4:35 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
anaaga said:
LadyOrihime said:
Thank-you, anaaga. I'm getting so tired of everyone bitching about "only 12 episodes".

NO, THERE IS A MOVIE COMING OUT IN 2012. it will be in THEATERS, so we're looking at a movie at least 1 hour and 15 minutes long, but most anime movies are 1 hour and 30 minutes long.

Ah well, it's just that people aren't used to CLAMP. I've known CLAMP since I was a kiddie, so I'm used with how they roll. Slow development is one of them. I wouldn't be surprised if they troll us with something as simple as the love triangle as someone mentioned above.
Of course, people expect a lot since it's a remake of Blood, but some have to understand the way CLAMP works. This is just how CLAMP does their stuff. Might be bad for some, might be good for some, but that's just how they are.

Anyhow, episode 7. That dog is definitely Watanuki. Might be in his dog form since of what happened with him in the end of the manga (another troll). I'm just waiting for Syaoran to pop out like a pro. he should come out from the gutter, just like that this episode's Elder Bairn did. Not so sanitary though.

But you see the thing is: people watched Blood-C due to Blood+, not due to CLAMP. It just feels a bit like a cheap marketing strategy for CLAMP to suddenly destroy what the original Blood series was and totally assimilate it into the CLAMPverse.

I love CLAMP, but I'm not at all happy about what they did here with Blood-C.

When the dog started talking about wishes: I facepalmed REALLY hard.

If the tsubasa cast appears in the last episode, I'm gonna ragequit.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 26, 2011 4:45 PM

Mar 2011
wakka9ca said:
But you see the thing is: people watched Blood-C due to Blood+, not due to CLAMP. It just feels a bit like a cheap marketing strategy for CLAMP to suddenly destroy what the original Blood series was and totally assimilate it into the CLAMPverse.

Hmm, that makes sense
Unfortunately, I think it's pretty hard for someone to change their style or habits in a snap. And I think this goes for mangaka too, so I can understand why Blood-C is like this. It's impossible for CLAMP to change the way they do their stuff only for Blood-C

Lol imagine Mokona pops out and then Syaoran comes out from Mokona's mouth when Saya is slashing some old monsters.
Aug 26, 2011 4:52 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Also, I'm not very happy about the supposedly "Elder Bairns" monsters. They are way too funky so far and most of the plot right now does make much sense and the plot just feels a bit going to nowhere.

Also: random characters dying every episode. I just feels like a bad joke.

On the positive side, the plot now seems to be going to SOMEWHERE now that Watanuki-dog has appeared. So in a sense, maybe Mokona appearing will actually save this show for a good laugh. After all, we all love Mokonas.

However, what will be likely happening will be: go watch the movie. In that case, this entire anime series is quite pointless. I can summarize everything that happened so far in less than 200 words.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 26, 2011 5:51 PM

Mar 2011
wakka9ca said:
Also: random characters dying every episode. I just feels like a bad joke.

I actually like that. People are actually dying. No, I'm not being a mean jerk, but there are lots of action anime with lots of monsters, yet nobody dies because of the monster. Such as a case where a monster comes out into the street and destroys the city, but nobody in the city dies. No traces of blood whatsoever. So, this makes more sense

wakka9ca said:
So in a sense, maybe Mokona appearing will actually save this show for a good laugh. After all, we all love Mokonas.

I prefer Kobato coming out out of nowhere and asks Saya whether she wants her heart to be healed or not. This happening in a fighting scene would be better too.

wakka9ca said:
I can summarize everything that happened so far in less than 200 words.

She sings. She drinks coffee. She goes to school. She slashes monsters. Oh, and everybody seems to be in love with her
...Something like that.
Aug 26, 2011 6:29 PM

Jul 2011
wakka9ca said:
anaaga said:
LadyOrihime said:

Blood+ is not the original Blood. It's just a spinoff by a person who made Blood:TLV their own, the same way Clamp is doing.

I'm tired of people going "Blood+ is the original, waaah, rage, Blood-C is a cheap knockoff." NO! Blood+ is a cheap knockoff, too. =_=
Aug 26, 2011 6:31 PM

Jun 2008
Oh good, it's not just me. I was like "Watanuki...? Is that you? >_>"

I doubt we'll get much development even when it ends. The film comes out next year, I think that's when we'll get the full story.

no me too I mean a shop that granted wishes mmmm XD I begin to think like oh my god watanuki? really? because that dog is a male so it can't be yuuko

I want moreee mm and tokizane so sexy and that teacher new too much I think and hope they do a second season because they aren't explaining a lot here you know
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Aug 26, 2011 6:44 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Nope, never said Blood+ was the original. Blood the Last Vampire movie was. And yes, Blood+ changed some stuffs from the movie but it at least tried to follow the continuity. Also, Blood+ wasn't that great either compared to the movie. I was bored more than half of the time and I wasn't a great fan of some of its plot development. However, currently, Blood-C has yet to even surpass that first rip-off.

Blood-C just got assimilated into the CLAMPverse. That's a totally different issue....

:/

I mean, can't CLAMP just make an anime of Legal Drug instead of trying to milk out the Blood franchise.
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Aug 26, 2011 8:14 PM

Aug 2011
Some settings are quite easy to assimilate into ones own universe or in that case into the universe of CLAMP, however. The Blood setting does not seem to be one of them, at least not how they're doing it. Blood+ was fine, pretty good in some parts, a bit too long in other parts. But when you only have 12 episodes for content ... oh and 1 movie !! -.-, then you just cannot go too slow with the plot and even tho the art is in my opinion beautiful, the rest just is not yet.

I mean in this episode finally something happened apart from those little hints that are thrown at you, but the last 5 episodes better be more than Saya going to school, eating, drinking coffee etc.

It's like every episodes there are 5 seconds of plot thrown at you, just to make you believe that the following episode will finally reveal something interesting. And by watching the next episode the week after you only find out, that you'll maybe have to wait another week for the next episode, as there were again, only 5 seconds of plot revealed.
Aug 26, 2011 9:43 PM

Jun 2007
boubee93 said:
I hate how everyone is saying "nothing is happening." Hello are we watching the same thing? SO many questions keep arising which will obviously lead to more things happening. I swear some people want everything said out in the open for them. Like seriously! All I see are complaints in how nothing is happening. News flash! There is a lot happening. Maybe if you'd actually WATCH the show instead of complaining or waiting for someone to go "Hey this is what this is about" you could pick up the hints and form some type of opinion as to whats going on!! Whats the fun in that if you can't come up with your own ideas of whats going to happen? SMH!

Anyways on the the episode, I loved it. I'm upset Saya drank the coffee. Did you see how he offered it! OBVIOUSLY there is something there. And then the Elder Bairns things just completely making my head hurt. "The old you." What is that all about? I think that Saya with the red eyes is her true self (after shes been changed with the blood) and her father and yumito keep suppressing it with the food and all.

dont worry dude let the haters hate... if they watched blood+ they would know it was hella full of draggy arcs and stuff really only happened maybe every ten episodes or so lol. blood+ was HUGE on getting drawn to the characters and becoming attached to them at the same time... for a 12 episode they are trying to do something similar but different at the same time. and for the people comparing it to blood+... STOP.. they said a long time ago that it was going to be a blood original. at a minimum they should wait til the series is over before hating so we can anti-hate XD

"For me to call a man my friend, he must be equal to me in all aspects" - Griffith, 'Berserk'
Aug 26, 2011 10:51 PM

Jan 2010
YES YES YES YES YES!!! TOKIZANE SAW HER!!! YESSSS!!! And is it just me or is that Watanuki!?!? God CLAMP and their crossovers...

Can't wait til next weeks ep!!! I was waiting for him to find out from ep 1!!!
Aug 26, 2011 11:08 PM

Jun 2009
KuroLion said:
and for the people comparing it to blood+... STOP.. they said a long time ago that it was going to be a blood CLAMP original.
Fixed that for you. But, thank you, I know that that's what you meant to say. I too am tired of people associating this kische, fan fiction-tier writing with the Blood franchise. This stain firmly belongs on Clamp's record.
Lazurin said:
Blood+ is not the original Blood. It's just a spinoff by a person who made Blood:TLV their own, the same way Clamp is doing.

I'm tired of people going "Blood+ is the original, waaah, rage, Blood-C is a cheap knockoff." NO! Blood+ is a cheap knockoff, too. =_=
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. It should be pretty obvious to anyone who watched Blood+ and the TLV movie/manga that Blood+ was a remake of TLV with the intention to give TLV a more fleshed-out plot.
Aug 26, 2011 11:16 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh...Why is Saya special to Tokizane? They are just classmates. There has been no development for them to be that close.

The fight was extremely anticlimactic. She finishes him in one slice after going into vampire-mode or whatever. I thought that was when she was going to do some freaky moves and take him down, but she just cut him in half.

Also, what was with the weird slow motion stuff the whole time?!
Aug 26, 2011 11:21 PM

Jan 2011
If the talking dog offers to make Saya a Puella Magika Shoujo, I'm out of here....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 27, 2011 12:21 AM

Nov 2007
oh wow watanuki is in the form of a dog because of a wish another part of another "saya" or somthing like that if its tied in with holic and Tsubasa RESERVoir so XD its bound to happen that way ill be surprised if any others apear ive seen doumekis other "fragment" many many worlds of clamp so its better to think that way

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already
Aug 27, 2011 3:23 AM

May 2010
Tadakatsu Honda lol !!!
Aug 27, 2011 5:19 AM

Jun 2010
Omniknight said:
You know something is wrong when an action show with pretty decent animation achieves a lower score than most brainless fanservice shows.
Agrreed
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2011 7:25 AM

May 2011
DrHouse said:
KuroLion said:
and for the people comparing it to blood+... STOP.. they said a long time ago that it was going to be a blood CLAMP original.
Fixed that for you. But, thank you, I know that that's what you meant to say. I too am tired of people associating this kische, fan fiction-tier writing with the Blood franchise. This stain firmly belongs on Clamp's record.
Lazurin said:

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. It should be pretty obvious to anyone who watched Blood+ and the TLV movie/manga that Blood+ was a remake of TLV with the intention to give TLV a more fleshed-out plot.
You're wrong, BLOOD+ was another spin-off and had no connection to B:TLV whatsoever.
Aug 27, 2011 10:51 AM

Jul 2011
DrHouse said:
KuroLion said:
Lazurin said:

Blood+ is an adaption, not a remake. If you say it is a remake, give me definite proof, not conjecture. I look up my information before saying it.
Also, I watched pieces of Blood+ and saw both the animated and live action film. Blood+ does not seem like a remake at all. They hardly allude to Blood:TLV, and not only is it not a remake, it's in a completely different universe.
Aug 27, 2011 11:01 AM

Sep 2010
rodac said:
If the talking dog offers to make Saya a Puella Magika Shoujo, I'm out of here....

He is another character from CLAMP's universe. The dog is Watanuki(not really a dog), the wish store owner from xxxHolic. The wish that is being granted is not going to make Saya anymore of a magical school girl than she already is...actually I am going to say the wish is to make Saya less of a school girl.

Aug 27, 2011 11:56 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
I have been pretty disappointed with the show so far, but I liked this latest episode. The passed two episodes have been much better than the first five. I just wonder how they are going to finish this thing with only 5 more episodes.
Aug 27, 2011 11:58 AM

Jan 2008
The fight scenes are getting worse and worse.
Aug 27, 2011 12:07 PM

Jan 2011
Okey, I DIDN'T LIKE the first 5 episodes, the 6th was good but sad for the twins but this episode is finally some good news if you ask me.

I Didn't watch any other Blood serie but DID watch xxxHoLiC. Kinda suprised they did a cross-over with xxxHoLiC rather then with the Blood series.. CLAMP is kinda famous for their crossovers, AND I LOVE THAT <3 (Although it's really hard to understand sometimes.. example: Tsubasa..)

Really happy they made Watanuki appear and hope they'll make this GOOD now.
although I also wonder how they'll explain and finish this in 5 episodes. Well guess that'll be in the movie then..
Aug 27, 2011 12:13 PM

Mar 2011
YEX said:
Tadakatsu Honda lol !!!

OMG now I know why he reminds me of Ieyasu!
Aug 27, 2011 1:36 PM

Jun 2009
Watanuki!
Aug 27, 2011 2:22 PM
Dec 2007
The animation was so bad and the budget so low that it was really painful to watch. The ending scene made it interesting though.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Aug 27, 2011 2:34 PM
Aug 2011
Lazurin said:
DrHouse said:
KuroLion said:
Lazurin said:

Blood+ is an adaption, not a remake. If you say it is a remake, give me definite proof, not conjecture. I look up my information before saying it.
Also, I watched pieces of Blood+ and saw both the animated and live action film. Blood+ does not seem like a remake at all. They hardly allude to Blood:TLV, and not only is it not a remake, it's in a completely different universe.

For people saying Blood+ hardly had any connection to BTLV please just read the post i made a few days ago ._. http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=319079
it has more of a connection than this anime...
Aug 27, 2011 3:18 PM

May 2008
Watanuki??!! O_O

I didn't noticed in the previous episode that the dog was FukuJun :P
Aug 27, 2011 3:57 PM

Aug 2009
GarLogan78 said:
Ugh...Why is Saya special to Tokizane? They are just classmates. There has been no development for them to be that close.

The fight was extremely anticlimactic. She finishes him in one slice after going into vampire-mode or whatever. I thought that was when she was going to do some freaky moves and take him down, but she just cut him in half.

Also, what was with the weird slow motion stuff the whole time?!

These were pretty much my thoughts. First Tokizane completely avoided Saya because she was an annoying numbnut, and now he's suddenly all over her. CLAMP, you'd better give us a clear explanation about this.

And the fight scene was pretty bad, yeah. The slo-mo, wat, that was just lame.
Sigh, and I started to like this series a lot too after episode 5 and 6, but 7 wasn't as good as those episodes.
Aug 27, 2011 4:35 PM

Jun 2010
This episode was... weird.

Ok, so the dog is Watanuki. Another crossover which I assume CLAMP will crossover Gate 7, too. Now I wonder, who was the person that asked Watanuki to grant some wish? Was it Saya herself? The coffee guy? Either way, I suppose the payment was Saya's memories. And Watanuki could have that form cause he paid something to grant a wish or something, like Yuuko did in TRC/xxxHolic.

And I have to agree about Tokizane. They were never close friends and he was avoiding her, yet randomly, he becomes so close to her. If they were childhood friends like Syaoran & Sakura, it would have been reasonable but that pairing is just random.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.