Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 18, 2011 10:22 PM

Sep 2010
Looking forward for the BluRay version. I guess it's quite understandable the amount of censorship here, its pretty bloody.
Aug 18, 2011 10:23 PM

Jan 2011
Why did so many people decided to come outside for once in this empty town just to die instantly?!

Why is saya father and the cafe guy drugging her so much to the point in which she forgets?!

Why and who is repairing all these places that get damaged from her fights and removing the bodies?!

Why is that dog/cat talking?!

Why hasn't she noticed anything at all?

but lastly WHY the twins?! Why!

So many questions! i'm sad, time to watch penguindrum to clear my mind.
Aug 18, 2011 11:39 PM

Jun 2008
that was awesome. can't wait to see it uncensored.

Aug 18, 2011 11:58 PM

May 2011
I wanna see what happened to nenes face/head when she got her head bitten but the stupid censors ruined it. But still great intese gory episode I still can't believe the twins are dead it sucks balls.
Aug 19, 2011 12:07 AM

Mar 2010
This show doesn't even hold a candle to the other blood shows.. this is getting stupid.
Aug 19, 2011 12:37 AM

Apr 2009
foxnewsnetwork said:
Everyone on 2chan thought this. マミされた
they have a word for that now? Mami-sareta?
Aug 19, 2011 12:49 AM

Mar 2010
Okay I've been sticking up for this show since the beginning, but now, I just don't know..
THEY KILLED THE TWINS! THEY FUCKING KILLED THEMMM!!!! THEY BUILT UP THEIR CHARACTER SO MUCH AND JUST FUCKING SLAUTERED THEM WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT! WHATTHEFUCK CLAMP?! THIS ISN'T LIKE YOU!!!! I AM JUST SOOO PIISSSEDDD!!!!
Omg I'm so fucking mad, really, my favorite characters just killed by these two easy monsters with no explanation at all! Fuck you Saya! I think I'm going to have to agree with Z here.
Z-flame said:

Saya is the worst protector ever, i rather have a dog protecting my town.

SERIOUSLY! AND SHE WASN'T EVEN UPSET ABOUT IT! IT WAS HER FAULT AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN CRY!D<<< She drank coffee than slept all day, AWFUL!
That makes me sooo steammedd!!!!
Then she goes and kills Nono with her own hands! WHAT THE HELL?!?!

And if that didn't piss me off, the censors surely did!
SUCH AMAZINGLY FUCKING RIDICULOUS CENSORS!!!
I realy don't get it after they already bloodied this whole anime up, squeezed the baker's doe out, killed many monsters, the gore is half of why I'm here, who the hell thought this was a good idea?!?!D<<

Well I'm upset, and this episode clearly upset others as well, I really don't know what's going to happen next, but I hope they have the decency to uncensor it; I hope this epi will soon be uncensored too.

KiraMustDie said:
When Nene died, was I the only one who thought of this?

It's just the first thing that came to my mind.

Omg. ME TOO, MEE TOO!!!X'D THE VERY FIRST THING I THOUGHT!!!
*Comedic relief~*
Fishcaek-ChanAug 19, 2011 12:56 AM

Aug 19, 2011 1:04 AM
Nov 2008
I couldn't believe at first that the twins died...both of them in 1 episode...kinda shocking but the censors made me be less shocked damn it >.< A talking cat....now I'm starting to suspect not only Saya's father but the Guimauve guy and the school teacher...I think they both know about all of this....what the hell is going on lol I wanna know it's so confusing imo.
Aug 19, 2011 1:08 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Geez. At least the last couple episodes have had some more action and blood, but I'm really not liking this show so far. It has been 6 episodes and we basically know nothing that we didn't learn in the first episode.

I see people complaining about the twins dying, but we know nothing about them. Sure, they were cute and all, but there is literally zero character development in this anime. I felt nothing when they died. I'm sure I'll finish this anime, but I have basically given up on this anime scoring above a 5 for me. It is boring with zero story direction and zero character development. Not to mention, the enemies so far have been pretty poorly designed, imo.
Aug 19, 2011 1:48 AM

Feb 2008
This show really makes justice to its name. Every episode we get a shitload of blood =P
Also, censorship is fail...
Aug 19, 2011 2:19 AM

Jun 2010
lol at everyone crying over the twins death, but seriously, it's like my wish came true.
4/5 for this episode despite the censors

I'm an a-hole LOL
"The R1 Anime business is a cruel and shallow financial trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Aug 19, 2011 2:23 AM
Nov 2010
That was a lot of white colour, oh, well...
Aug 19, 2011 2:58 AM

Jan 2008
Akamitsu said:
Censors make me rage more than dead characters. I'm sure I'll be throwing a fit after the DDL is up.
Aug 19, 2011 3:31 AM
Mar 2011
Things that don't make sense....
First 4-5 episodes was a "fuwa fuwa"fest. Not creepy daily life, just we're floating on a cloud and eating pastries all day. Then characters just die. The gore is so bad that practically half the screen the censored. Except its clamp art...so nobody really gives a crap and noone is grossed or scared...just pissed that you killed the most interesting characters. Dog talks..like everyone thought he would. And the dog has the same voice actor as the coffee shop guy.

The only reason people watch this show...is because stuff happens. That's underwhelming.
maybe they should of just copied twilight....
Aug 19, 2011 3:38 AM

Mar 2010
First episode that I really enjoyed. Huzzah!
Aug 19, 2011 3:47 AM

Feb 2010
Damn Nene and Nono were my favourite characters. Their death really suck Q_Q
Censors=fail
Aug 19, 2011 4:39 AM
Aug 2011
wow... things are getting more and more complicated...
25 minutes is not enough... need more bloody combat...
I thought the censor indicated that it's just a dream but wtf, all the bloody scene were censored... >_<"

good story so far...

and yeah, too bad that the twins are dead...
can't wait for the next episode...
Aug 19, 2011 4:54 AM

Apr 2009
lol people are surprised ? ehh maybe I watched too many shows but already around 2nd or 3 ep I started to thinking they probably will kill off those twins and probably more of happy class people I'm just not sure about father his death could be most dramatic in entire show and really pacing in this anime is too slow and the death of twins itself had too weak impact
Aug 19, 2011 5:12 AM

Jun 2011
SHOCK! Where did all the destruction go? Why is the house fine, where is the big hole in the ground HOW THE HELL DID NONO GET POSSESSED. Where is Nene body who the hell is covering up the mess. Bet your last dollar that episode 7 everyone is oblivious to the killings that happened in town allot of bystanders died and Saya is still gonna sip coffee like a blundering idiot. Oh look a talking dog and while where at it why don't they just kill off all of Saya classmates. WHY OH WHY ARE THE BOYS STARTING TO GET POSSESSIVE OVER SAYA when Yuuka Amino is way hotter. so many things wrong with this episode p.s. rest in peace Nene and Nono. (oh wait you can't because the writers killed you off and you'll maybe be talked about in the next episode. RAGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!(rofl)
orbbieAug 19, 2011 5:16 AM
Aug 19, 2011 5:14 AM

Dec 2010
What a waste! This show isn't so good, the only good part is the slash and gore but they cut it off, like watching an ecchi and they remove with flares and black bands the boobs and pantsu.

I will never understand why they do these things to tv anime, make zero sense at all. This invasive censorship really ruin the immersion and piss me off a lot that i feel to drop this show... >_>
Fn76Aug 19, 2011 5:18 AM
Aug 19, 2011 5:30 AM

Aug 2011
OMG I cant believe it :( The twins are dead TT But i didn't like the stupid censored parts
Aug 19, 2011 5:36 AM

Sep 2008
OMG! the censored scenes are pissing me off
does anyone knows if there's any uncensored version coming out later?
Aug 19, 2011 5:40 AM
Jun 2011
there's no diference from the previous eps, just that more people died. if people are saying the show is good now because of zomggore, deadman wonderland is an underrated gem
Aug 19, 2011 5:40 AM
Jul 2011
Well Nono was already dead(being part of the monster) so saya could not save her, the monster used Nono as bait(not the first time ) Also bear in mind that while in red eye mode saya only obejective is the killing of the monsters all else simply does not matter . About all the people getting killied well this is a Blood anime BTlV and blood+ didn´t have any problem about killing lots of people so this is a natural thing . Anything else simply would not feel like Blood .
Aug 19, 2011 6:15 AM

May 2011
Does anyone else think the dog is Tokizane?
Aug 19, 2011 6:18 AM

Jul 2008
KiraMustDie said:

Anyways, FINALLY! SHIT IS HAPPENING! The first couple of episodes were so damn slow.

Just out of curiosity. What show is the screenshot on the right from? Blood +?

Aug 19, 2011 6:27 AM

Aug 2007
Finally this anime is getting good and interesting. was awsome. And... in all episode the censor was so evident
Aug 19, 2011 6:31 AM

Jul 2010
CCs_No1_Fanboy said:
KiraMustDie said:

Anyways, FINALLY! SHIT IS HAPPENING! The first couple of episodes were so damn slow.

Just out of curiosity. What show is the screenshot on the right from? Blood +?
It's from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
Aug 19, 2011 6:38 AM

Jul 2011
descendant said:
OMG! the censored scenes are pissing me off
does anyone knows if there's any uncensored version coming out later?

As soon as the Bluray thingy comes out, you should be able to see it uncut.
Aug 19, 2011 6:59 AM

Aug 2009
Oh god, the way Nene died was way too cruel. ;_; Fuck.
And FukuJun as the dog was cool.
Aug 19, 2011 7:09 AM

Aug 2007
They trolled me good. >.> I can see why I was a little bored watching the previous eps, then finally all that character interaction is just for this. Killing off people that Saya knows. Thanks so much now Clamp/Production IG, you got my full attention. Still lots of questions to be learn though. I hope you don't take too long to reveal it.

katsu044 said:
Why did so many people decided to come outside for once in this empty town just to die instantly?!

That's what been nagging me. Everyone is missing and this town and not coming back. They even close the school down and tell them to go straight home. What do we have here? Silly people all congregating at one spot. I'm curious how they are going to cover up all those deaths. You know with all the blood spraying all over the place and on windows and stuff. :P
Aug 19, 2011 7:19 AM

Sep 2008
Lazurin said:

As soon as the Bluray thingy comes out, you should be able to see it uncut.

argh!! the bluray will definitely take a long while to come out
*sigh*
Aug 19, 2011 8:07 AM

Jul 2008
DivineTrinity said:
They trolled me good. >.> I can see why I was a little bored watching the previous eps, then finally all that character interaction is just for this. Killing off people that Saya knows. Thanks so much now Clamp/Production IG, you got my full attention. Still lots of questions to be learn though. I hope you don't take too long to reveal it.

It is too bad we didn't learn anything about the characters during those 5~ episodes of slice of life. The deaths this episode could have meant way more if we were more attached to the characters. All we really knew about Nono and Nene was that they were twins, they talked in unison, they thought the town was boring, and they were Saya's friends.
Aug 19, 2011 8:09 AM

May 2010
WTF the twin is dead !!! Why the hell would they do that ????

Aug 19, 2011 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
So much rage! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Can't believe they killed the twins! It's a rule that you don't kill twins in anime, at least not both of them. And they ruined an epic episode with those damn solar flares! FUCKING SOLAR FLARES!
Aug 19, 2011 8:54 AM

Oct 2009
Fucking japs fucking censor every fucking thing... On Hold until the discs are out. Fuck.
Aug 19, 2011 9:03 AM

Jul 2010
omfg damn them
twins dead in a horrible way
and then they censor the whole damn killing?
Aug 19, 2011 9:10 AM

Aug 2008
That was a pretty sweet episode. I'm disappointed they censored it though.
私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです
Aug 19, 2011 9:26 AM

Jul 2011
animelly said:
Wtf is with the censoring?

It's so they can sell the dvd's with completely uncensored decapitations.
Aug 19, 2011 9:59 AM

Feb 2009
O.O <- my eyes for most of the episode.
Also, FukuJun as the dog is cool.

I wonder who handles the cleanup of the monsters before.
They dont mention that people there sighting the corpses of those.
And the classmates are weird. I mean no activity whatsoever like chatting before class. They're just...sitting there =_=
Aug 19, 2011 10:15 AM

Aug 2008
SurferDude said:
Fucking japs fucking censor every fucking thing... On Hold until the discs are out. Fuck.

x2

I'm enjoying this so bad. No more crappy songs, Saya :D
MALoweenMansion! 2021:

main candy:

extra candy: 4x

Aug 19, 2011 11:20 AM

Jul 2008
YEX said:

I think almost everyone knows something except Saya (and us).
Aug 19, 2011 11:22 AM
Jul 2018
DivineTrinity said:

katsu044 said:

That's what been nagging me. Everyone is missing and this town and not coming back. They even close the school down and tell them to go straight home. What do we have here? Silly people all congregating at one spot. I'm curious how they are going to cover up all those deaths. You know with all the blood spraying all over the place and on windows and stuff. :P

A downtown area won't become a ghost town after a few missing people reports.
Aug 19, 2011 11:51 AM

Jul 2011
iCab said:
DivineTrinity said:

katsu044 said:

A downtown area won't become a ghost town after a few missing people reports.

This is true. There was a shooting in a mall near where I live. People were freaked out, but they came back the next day to shop anyway.

There were only around 4 people who never came back. I wouldn't barricade myself in my house just because 4 people in my town went missing.
Aug 19, 2011 12:08 PM
Jul 2011
WTF the twins died TT_TT, who's next? there are not too many characters, even its town dwellers are also not too much to be slaughtered by elder bairns thing. I really do not want the show finished quickly, at least I want this show goes to 50 eps like Blood+

Aug 19, 2011 12:16 PM

Apr 2011
Yeah, the twins were the best part of the show, and they've been replaced by huge wads of spilled black and white ink. Gratuitous fail censor is gratuitous and fails. It was all over the place this week, censoring Nene's death almost completely and the civilians getting chomped in half by the shadows. It only makes me more determined to see the actual gore they wouldn't show me!

At least I have Genocyber for the exploding brains and guts still.
Aug 19, 2011 12:37 PM

Aug 2010
the dog FINALLY talked was expecting it sooner or later lulz
im sorry but what the hell was saya doing throughout this episode, i cannot rage enough at how useless she was "oh my there is a giant monster outside, i think ill just leave nene NEAR THE DOOR WHERE THE FREAKING MONSTER CAN JUST CRASH IN AND BITE HER HEAD OFF while i admire and apologize for taking the sword" <- just had to say it
*whew* anyways we're finally, like FINALLY getting somewhere with everything
looks like sensei's gonna be an important part of the episode next time (and the cute talking dog :3)
Aug 19, 2011 1:06 PM

Aug 2009
It's so fucking obvious that the Guimauve dude sleep-drugged Saya. He's such a fucking creep. I bet he also raped her after she fell asleep.
Saya's shirt was unbuttoned, so I think he raped her first and put her in bed. Then he waited in front of her door until she woke up and he shows up with coffee and some delicious sleep drugs, which would cause her to fall asleep again so he could rape her again.

I HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT. \o/

Samu-tanAug 19, 2011 1:11 PM
Aug 19, 2011 1:09 PM
Apr 2007
The death of the twins... sad, but saw it coming from a mile away...

This show is getting more & more intriguing.
2 things you should know at this episode:
- Only 2 characters are gonna stay alive at the end of this show, the rest WILL die in the next few episodes.(Saya will survive, of course. And I suspect Shinichirou too).
- Daddy & Fumito are plotting together to keep Saya dumb, but their plot is coming to an end.

Next episode: More supporting characters will die! Be prepared!
Aug 19, 2011 1:20 PM

Jun 2009
First off, Y U KILL BEST CHARACTERS HALFWAY THROUGH THE SERIES? (屮゚Д゚)屮

So Fumito's like real creepy making moves on Saya. Also he fucking drugged her with that coffee coffee, i'm sure of it. Her father isn't better though, he's never there when there's some danger going on, even when a monster is rampaging under his fucking nose. And when Nene is dead and Saya's killed the monster he suddenly appears and drugs her with his hand (that was totally ridiculous). I shoudl add unbuttoned pajamas she's wearing later. ಠ_ಠ There's also the issue of what the fuck did he do with Nene's corpse?
There's also the best part of the episode, Saya in pajamas with normal hair. That sure was unbelieveable at first. But she looked good like that. (゜∀゜)
Oh yeah, FukuJun as the dog was cool.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

283 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 8, 2023 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.