Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 19, 2011 1:31 PM

Sep 2009
Z-flame said:
I was expecting that the twins would die but would have prefer any other character to die. The twins were the best characters in the show.

Saya is the worst protector ever, i rather have a dog protecting my town.

Also WTF was up with those censors. T_T

lol i totaly agree up till now she hasn't actually saved anyone and what is it with her slow reactions <.< not to mention that the first monster injured her pretty bad but when she wakes up - barely a scratch on the leg O.O
and somehow up till now nothing really makes sense to me but not in the good way like those animes with the climax at the very end (i dunno it might turn for the better from here on but then again they shouldnt have wasted half of the episodes in slice of life,birds and songs...) rather its just completely messed up =-=
Aug 19, 2011 2:29 PM

Nov 2007
This anime is a piece of junk. I am not watching this week in week out anymore.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 19, 2011 2:32 PM

Nov 2009
when nene died it was actually kind of scary. in a madoka kind of way....so is this anime gonna go somewhere or are we gonna watch megane-twintails-baka saya for the rest of forever chatting with the dog?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2011 2:47 PM
Jul 2011
Definitely a good episode and very interesting.

First off, talking dog was totally forseen. Period.
Second, I'm pretty sure that dog is a new character entirely, and not one of the known characters turned doggy. Or if it is, then it has to be Gumiave guy.

That being said Saya's dad, Cafe guy, and the Teacher definitely know something. Also, I'm pretty sure the narrator is either Saya's previous lover, enemy, or both. They said something on the lines of "Let's do this together..." so I'm going to assume that most likely means they are teaming up, for what I have no idea.

Finally, we get a hint to the possibility of the origins of the Elder Bairns. I heard someone say they possibly originate from hate, and while I think it's a plausible theory...I think it could also be that they become targets when they grow bitter. For Nono, we only saw her being manipulated by the Shadow, and there is a chance that she was dead from the start and merely being used as a puppet by the Shadow in order to act as a defense.

Also, I think the coffee is drugged, but more used as something to calm someone down, since Saya clearly remembered about the incident when she woke up, but she wasn't in a panic but more of in a daze.

Her dad and Cafe guy are definitely in cahoots together, but I got that feeling way in the beginning. I also don't think he really is that obsessed about her, but is showing fake concern/affection in order to get her to trust her. That being said, curious to how the father managed to put her out like that. I'd say magic but normally this show wouldn't be like that but...who knows. Maybe Saya unconsciously follows his exact command or something through hypnosis.

Either way, good ep, and I really hope they put more light on the dog.
Aug 19, 2011 3:08 PM

Oct 2010
It's about damn time. Hell I'm gonna say it in spanish, YA ERA HORA CARAJO!!!!!!!!

Now this is getting interesting. The first five episodes were to boring and monotonous, it was always the same thing: Saya wakes up, eats at the Cafe, sings about eating, goes to school, and at night kills the monsters and fails to save the person they're attacking.

Seems like the dog is going to be important, which was pretty obvious. I'm beginning to suspect that the teacher, the cafe guy, the class rep, Tokizane (the black haired dude) and the father (which seems a bit obvious) are hiding stuff. The coffee Saya drinks kinda makes her forget what happens or something.

It's a shame the twins had to die for this to get interesting, I really liked them.
"El Psy Congroo"
Aug 19, 2011 3:16 PM

Feb 2011
Hey kids, drugs r bad, u shouldnt do drugs, mkay, if u do them, u r bad, cuz drugs r bad, mkay, is a bad thing to do drugs, so dont be bad, by doin drugs, mkay, that would be bad, cuz drugs r bad, mkay..
Aug 19, 2011 3:31 PM

Nov 2009
I can understand the censors but i think they could have done a better job one them
Aug 19, 2011 6:18 PM

Aug 2007
GarLogan78 said:
It is too bad we didn't learn anything about the characters during those 5~ episodes of slice of life. The deaths this episode could have meant way more if we were more attached to the characters. All we really knew about Nono and Nene was that they were twins, they talked in unison, they thought the town was boring, and they were Saya's friends.

Agree completely. They gave us plenty of character interactions, but no character development. Would have made the fact of losing Nono and Nene be a greater impact, though I guess Clamp wasn’t going for that type of story it seems to be focusing on Saya awakening and this ‘Covenant.’

iCab said:
A downtown area won't become a ghost town after a few missing people reports.

I would be more incline to believe this, if the setting for the anime took place in a city. IIRC correctly the setting for it is a rural town. (Though looking at the anime itself in recent eps I guess you could argue a village) Though I guess I’ll go with that, but it seems like a size of a hamlet. Anyway to my main point, if this place is a hamlet then that would mean the population for the place isn’t that high which seems to support this cause they closed the school down. I’m not asking for a ghost town, because there is always people who don’t care about what is happening and still continue with their daily lives. Though if this is truly a small remote village word should have spread quickly even if there is only 4 deaths (even though the anime hinted it seems to be more then that) a remote and small village wouldn’t have that many people in a shopping area/district. I just find it unbelievable that many people were there. I dunno. *shrugs*
Aug 19, 2011 6:20 PM

Jul 2009
I guess the censors...
*sunglasses*
... mutilated that scene.

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Aug 19, 2011 6:26 PM

Dec 2010
The five first episodes were so boring. Finally we get something happening here, although my two favorite characters died so easily. T-T
Aug 19, 2011 6:29 PM

Jul 2010
Dropped due to shitty censoring 1/5 >.< would of been better to just leave the gore completely out! what are they thinking!
EPIC:
the most overused word ever, next to fail. for even more douche points, use them together to form "epic fail."
everything is epic now. epic car. epic ANIME. epic movie. epic album. epic shut the fuck up.
saying "epic win" doesn't make you sound any better, either. and for fucks sake, don't ever say it in person.
Aug 19, 2011 7:11 PM
Mar 2009
Cant believe how many people liked the obnoxious twins... I guess you guys think ecchi characters are ground breaking too

They are the usual try-so-hard-to-be-cute-but-end-up-annoying-as-fuck type of character, Im glad they died a horrible death, and I hope the rest of the cast follows the same path, that is the only way this anime can redeem itself...

WITHOUT CENSORS PLEASE
Aug 19, 2011 7:12 PM

Jan 2008
The killing of the twins increased my interest in the show. The horrible censorship has decreased my interest in the show. +1 and a -1. No progressing in me liking this show.
Aug 19, 2011 7:19 PM
Apr 2010
What is even more hilarious is the fact the show is being rated a 6 before it is even finished. I've never understood how people apply a rating to a show after two episodes. Retards.

That aside, I'm loving this show even more now. Can't wait to see what happens in subsequent episodes. With the twins down and out, I think it moved the show forward. This isn't a slice of life comedy anyways, why people act so surprised is beyond me.
Aug 19, 2011 7:25 PM

Sep 2009
hodoken said:
Dropped due to shitty censoring 1/5 >.< would of been better to just leave the gore completely out! what are they thinking!
Why don't you just wait for the DVD/Bluray then? They have to censor it for TV. There are many great shows that are censored when they air it on tv, it's not a big deal.
Aug 19, 2011 8:38 PM

Jul 2010
saxophone15 said:
hodoken said:
Why don't you just wait for the DVD/Bluray then? They have to censor it for TV. There are many great shows that are censored when they air it on tv, it's not a big deal.

ya the bluray is its only hope and its not a big deal however, why make a show called blood that's rated 17+ R (maybe mal rating?) that's about a half human/demon that kills demons that eats humans then censor all the gore! it does not make any sense.
HOTD had no gore censoring (just fanservice censoring) and that aired on tv
EPIC:
the most overused word ever, next to fail. for even more douche points, use them together to form "epic fail."
everything is epic now. epic car. epic ANIME. epic movie. epic album. epic shut the fuck up.
saying "epic win" doesn't make you sound any better, either. and for fucks sake, don't ever say it in person.
Aug 19, 2011 8:50 PM

Sep 2009
hodoken said:
saxophone15 said:
hodoken said:

ya the bluray is its only hope and its not a big deal however, why make a show called blood that's rated 17+ R (maybe mal rating?) that's about a half human/demon that kills demons that eats humans then censor all the gore! it does not make any sense.
HOTD was also being aired on a premium channel with less censoring (favored by fansubs). The regular TV stations heavily censored HOTD.

Here is a comparison image someone referred to on MAL
saxophone15Aug 19, 2011 8:59 PM
Aug 19, 2011 8:59 PM

Oct 2010
saxophone15 said:
hodoken said:
He should put on hold.
hodoken said:
saxophone15 said:
hodoken said:

WRONG! It had gore censoring like the drill and some scenes. I know I watched TV and BDs.
Frostwake said:
Cant believe how many people liked the obnoxious twins... I guess you guys think ecchi characters are ground breaking too
WRONG AGAIN! I liked them because they were the most funny and hilarious not to mention MOE in many scenes. Their death really got me emotional. That's why and Blood C did that in less than 6 episodes, fuck yeah!

While Steins Gate needed 11 to make it with Mayuuri, see here the direction it takes and how it flourishes? Indeed it does.

A Rule: If a show can get you emotional on a character's death and horrified at some of its content then it's a good start. Right?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 19, 2011 10:06 PM

Jun 2009
Saw the shit-just-got-real-headchomp coming since the end of last episode. Third time I've seen that done. Shame it got wasted on such a useless character: all I can feel is mild gratitude for the fact that I will never again be subjected to Nene and Nono's mindless jabbering in stereo, or at all, in fact. I will say this: I did not see Nono's death coming. I figured they'd keep her around as a reminder as to how very much Clamp hates their audience.

Anyway, the rest of the episode was decent. No real plot development or character development to speak of, but, by now, that's par for the course. Looks like they're going to kill off all the flat, boring, generic characters in the next few episodes. That will basically leave Saya, her father, and her pet talking dog/lover. That should leave them some time for plot development in the last three episodes.
Aug 19, 2011 11:33 PM

Dec 2010
gaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why did they censor this how frustrating i knew clap would irritate me at first i was a little upset of how it was so off from blood + her personality pissed me off but if i thought about this like a different show it was good. Now this bla;sldfhj;wseiojfrhl;wiejf why the censors why!!
- Marissa Chan!
Aug 20, 2011 12:05 AM

Mar 2008
Why is Saya so damn weak?! Every battle where another person was somehow involved, she has failed to protect them. She couldn't even protect a single friend. She just stood their like a statue and watched her friend die. She's not just weak. She's stupid too. She has terrible reaction speed. Especially for someone who is supposed to specialize in fighting monsters. I don't know who I'm more angry at. Clamp for shitting on the Blood franchise, or myself for still planning to watch this show through to the end.
Aug 20, 2011 7:07 AM
Mar 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
WRONG AGAIN! I liked them because they were the most funny and hilarious not to mention MOE in many scenes. Their death really got me emotional. That's why and Blood C did that in less than 6 episodes, fuck yeah!

While Steins Gate needed 11 to make it with Mayuuri, see here the direction it takes and how it flourishes? Indeed it does.

Not sure if srs... Mayuri is one of the most annoying characters ever and should have just stayed dead the first time... I also took a lot of satisfaction watching her die over and over... "Tuturu" my ass, she cant hold a conversation with ANYONE, every time she opens her mouth I become dumber

Nene and Nono cute? Lol, you want cute? Watch Usagi Drop, thats cute done properly, not these cliche moebags

I also took notice of how much better Saya looks without ponytails and glasses... I can actually take her serioulys with that look, shame Clamp went with this fail character design instead
Aug 20, 2011 8:24 AM

Jul 2011
FUCK CENSORS !!!!!! btw rly nice episode, yeah more violence pls !!! I love this show <3
Aug 20, 2011 9:59 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Finally we got rid of the annoying twins.

Other than that, this series is still pretty crappy. I think it should run for the Anime Raspberry Award of the series for worse storytelling. I think even the R-15 "plot" is better than this nonsense....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 20, 2011 10:51 AM

Apr 2010
The one thing that really pissed me off this episode was the censors but judging from the post i am not the only one.
Not only do the censor the echi anime now but also the gore ones what is wrong with Jap tely these past few years first they didn't censor anything and now there going overkill.
What's worse is that this is probably send out late at night when most children are already in there bad and most people who watch this know it's gore.
There specifically watching for the violence and bloody scenes just like the ones watching echi anime are watching it for nudity and arousing scenes.
And since that's the case it's absolutely pointless to censor it since most of them have already seen such images before and know what's awaiting them, they wont be shocked by the images if they do it's there own fault!

Now about the twins i knew one of them would die but both of them is something that came unexpected and they certainly went in a cruel way.
I wonder how they are going to fill the comedy gap now.

I also wonder what Saya will do know since she had to fight on broad day light and there where people on the street she must have been seen.
Which will probably result in rumors and fear of Saya not to mention fear in the monsters who are causing massacre around town.
And there might be panic as well which should make for a nice episode next week.

Lets just hope it wont be censored.
Aug 20, 2011 10:58 AM

Jan 2009
ಠ_ಠ

Saya, you're useless. I hope you die. And make it painful. Very much so.
It still wouldn't be enough to atone for letting Nene and Nono die.
Twins dead, and I'm through with this series. Not even FukuJun as the dog can save the show.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 20, 2011 2:38 PM

Jul 2010
Personally I hated Nene and Nono, so I'm glad they were killed off.
Though it really sucked that they blocked the gore.
If this anime was produced in Tokyo, I suppose the censorship may have something to do with politics. Perhaps all we can do is wait for the official dvdrip for censor removal.
Aug 20, 2011 7:44 PM

Jan 2011
I would not want Saya to protect me, much less live in a town protected by her!
Aug 20, 2011 8:18 PM

Oct 2010
Aversa said:
The one thing that really pissed me off this episode was the censors but judging from the post i am not the only one.
Not only do the censor the echi anime now but also the gore ones what is wrong with Jap tely these past few years first they didn't censor anything and now there going overkill.
What's worse is that this is probably send out late at night when most children are already in there bad and most people who watch this know it's gore.
There specifically watching for the violence and bloody scenes just like the ones watching echi anime are watching it for nudity and arousing scenes.
And since that's the case it's absolutely pointless to censor it since most of them have already seen such images before and know what's awaiting them, they wont be shocked by the images if they do it's there own fault!
Welcome to the Bill 156 start, please take a bitching number and bitch more about it. That's exactly what shit we are going to have now. It's not ecchi anymore people! Now it's all shit like this, yup gore! That's what and it does frustrate a lot buddy it really does. In fact it's just dumb but go tell that to Ishihara of course.

You know what I have to say to that?
Screw this! They should have put right now a DC (Director's Cut) version now!

There I said it!

Aug 20, 2011 11:06 PM

Aug 2009
Finally, something is actually starting to happen. I won't say "about time" because it's NOT. They should have done something like this in the third episode already, instead we had endless eight over and over again. Well, at least now there's a hope for some plot progress.
Oh, and that GLORIOUS censorship, goes well along with Blu-Ray & DVD advertising line.
Aug 21, 2011 2:22 AM

Nov 2007
How about that cafe guy?? Everyone's too shocked about the twin that he's ignored. I'm sensing that he likes Saya in that sentence (not as a care person).

And Yukito-alike vs. Touya-alike lol~

The animal talks (Fukuyama-san!!)!! And Nono shadow became monster with her dark heart.
tsubasaloverAug 21, 2011 2:33 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 21, 2011 3:40 AM
Jul 2011
People complain that saya is not protecting the people I say well its only natural she is not a "superheroe" and its not like she is the most mind balanced person out there she´s been brainwashed and pretty much everyday druged(and the human victims tend to fear her as if she is a monster) and you espect her to save everybody this is blood people are supposed to die.The monsters in this do not play around they go for the killing right away , they gave a couple of warnings saya keep killing them well they killed one of the twins in her house in broad day light and used the other as bait and shield if theres one thing I like about this demons is they dont play around they go right for the target .
Aug 21, 2011 3:43 AM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Aversa said:
Welcome to the Bill 156 start, please take a bitching number and bitch more about it. That's exactly what shit we are going to have now. It's not ecchi anymore people! Now it's all shit like this, yup gore! That's what and it does frustrate a lot buddy it really does. In fact it's just dumb but go tell that to Ishihara of course.

You know what I have to say to that?
Screw this! They should have put right now a DC (Director's Cut) version now!

There I said it!
Ishihara ruined the Anime business with his obsession, he is just a old man that should have retired ages ago.
He is the typical grumpy old man complaining about everything that happens around him especially things done by youngest generation.
And his mind still lives in the 60's.

A year ago the Japanese government spend a great deal of money on the Anime industry in order to make it a good export product but it seems Ishihara ruined that for them with his deluded ideas.
They might as well stop making echi and gore anime as there is no point to them anymore if there censored.

Still not all anime is made in Tokyo so there should be some good echi and gore anime out there.
Aug 21, 2011 4:12 AM

Jun 2008
Frostwake said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Not sure if srs... Mayuri is one of the most annoying characters ever and should have just stayed dead the first time... I also took a lot of satisfaction watching her die over and over... "Tuturu" my ass, she cant hold a conversation with ANYONE, every time she opens her mouth I become dumber

Nene and Nono cute? Lol, you want cute? Watch Usagi Drop, thats cute done properly, not these cliche moebags

I also took notice of how much better Saya looks without ponytails and glasses... I can actually take her serioulys with that look, shame Clamp went with this fail character design instead

Those twins weren't very funny or hilarious at all. The series hardly made a good progress on making us feeling attached to them at all. I think you just have some moe twin fetish or something because they where as trivial characters as they can be.
Best characters my ass.
Mayuri was a lot better build actually, although even her is a lot weaker as a character in comparison to the other two female characters that spend a lot of time near Okabe like Kurisu and the time travel girl.

Anyway this show at least is more entertaining when massive people get killed(the madoka style death was funny) although it still has lousy characters and mediocre plot development.

Juggernaut6 said:
Why is Saya so damn weak?! Every battle where another person was somehow involved, she has failed to protect them. She couldn't even protect a single friend. She just stood their like a statue and watched her friend die. She's not just weak. She's stupid too. She has terrible reaction speed. Especially for someone who is supposed to specialize in fighting monsters. I don't know who I'm more angry at. Clamp for shitting on the Blood franchise, or myself for still planning to watch this show through to the end.

Haha, i know right. The way she just lets everyone die before she does something is ridiculous. It almost seem like she actually wants to see them get killed.
MonadAug 21, 2011 5:37 AM
Aug 21, 2011 5:01 AM

Oct 2010
Monad said:
Frostwake said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Those twins weren't very funny or hilarious at all.
Most people found them to be so I guess you are with those that did not like them.
Monad said:
The series hardly made a good progress on making us feeling attached to then at all.
Actually it did to me in the way they relief things with comedy and such but now I wonder what will. Perhaps the teacher may start some yuri and other shit will happen but IMO the twins entertainment was the best and not it's gone.
Monad said:
I think you just have some moe twin fetish or something because they where as trivial characters as they can be.
I don't and I really think they were just plain there for comedy which worked wonderfully on me through them. Too bad it might not be the case anymore.
Monad said:
Best characters my ass.
Mayuri was a lot better build actually, although even her is actually a lot weaker character in comparison to the other two female characters that spend a lot of time near Okabe like Kurisu and the time travel girl.
Yes, well point being it took me just 4 episodes to like them while Mayuri took about 8 TBH.
Monad said:
Anyway this show at least is more entertaining when massive people get killed(the madoka style death was funny) although it still has lousy characters and mediocre plot development.
That always happens when parodies occur whether serious shit or comedic ones.

Aug 21, 2011 5:48 AM
Jul 2018
Yumekichi11 said:
saxophone15 said:
hodoken said:
He should put on hold.
hodoken said:
saxophone15 said:
hodoken said:

WRONG! It had gore censoring like the drill and some scenes. I know I watched TV and BDs.
Frostwake said:

A Rule: If a show can get you emotional on a character's death and horrified at some of its content then it's a good start. Right?

saxophone15 said:
hodoken said:
saxophone15 said:
hodoken said:

HOTD was also being aired on a premium channel with less censoring (favored by fansubs). The regular TV stations heavily censored HOTD.

Here is a comparison image someone referred to on MAL

Yeah well FMA brotherhood was very gory and that aired on network tv uncensored. And at a early timeslot to boot. Same with Blood+
Aug 21, 2011 7:51 AM

May 2009
Can't believe people actually LIKED the twins, they were beyond ridiculous. I'm celebrating right now.
Aug 21, 2011 8:26 AM

May 2011
The way I see it Yuka is gonna die next and then Tokizane and the Class.Rep are gonna have a fight over Saya. I love how the two most cute moe characters got killed in the most gruesome way! R.I.P. Motoe Nene & Motoe Nono
Aug 21, 2011 9:24 AM

May 2007
Took this show long enough.
My anime list
Aug 21, 2011 10:10 AM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Monad said:
Those twins weren't very funny or hilarious at all.
Most people found them to be
I don't think so, Tim.
Aug 21, 2011 11:44 AM
Feb 2008
finally!, the thing i wanted from episode 1, those damn twins gone:).
unfortunatenly it was censored:(
* joins Ladd Russo for a blood dance while laughting*
Aug 21, 2011 2:05 PM
Mar 2011
I don't understand how people would have dropped this show thinking it wasn't going to get anywhere. The first few episodes were obviously dedicated into showing Saya's bonds with her friends and how nice of a person she was. That way it would leave more of an impact when they tore everything away from her. I'm sure this episode is just the beginning.

Also, im glad I wasn't the only one annoying by the random censoring...
Aug 21, 2011 7:53 PM

May 2009
Saya's got a terrific dry cleaner, that's for sure.
Aug 22, 2011 8:43 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
BenignBrett said:
I don't understand how people would have dropped this show thinking it wasn't going to get anywhere.

Again, if you have watched Blood+, your opinion may change. Blood+ already wasn't extremely eventful at the beginning and many people found it very meh. This is just orders of magnitude worse.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 22, 2011 10:19 AM
Dec 2007
Fantastic, that's what horror and action are like. On top of that, two side characters are now dead (hopefully the beginning of a long list including Saya's "father") and we now have proof that Fumito's been druging Saya and probably provoking all those headaches and consciousness lapses. Really great episode.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Aug 22, 2011 11:37 AM

Aug 2008
KiraMustDie said:
When Nene died, was I the only one who thought of this?

It's just the first thing that came to my mind.

lol, my thoughts too, but in reverse, since I saw that episode of Blood-C first than the Madoka one. xD
MALoweenMansion! 2021:

main candy:

extra candy: 4x

Aug 22, 2011 11:45 AM

Aug 2011
I'd have had no problem if they compressed the first 6 episodes in like 2 or 3. I just hope the second half will be great. It's beautiful, but it's not like we would want to watch saya eat, go to school singing and kill 1 demon each episode for the rest of the series -.-

Not unexpected that finally something is happening, although one or two episodes sooner wouldn't have been bad at all :-)
Aug 22, 2011 12:06 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
I am RAGING! Rage! God damn it! The twins are dead man! They are dead! I am freaking crying! God damn it! This is not happening! I can’t believe it!

I am to believe that from the following,

And from the looks of this angle, that one of the twins is dead from acid face deforming? Why else the censors in the spoiler
less the face was mutilated.
Crew you director of this series! You fucked up! Big time! Despite that the beginning with one of the twins running away from the monster was suspenseful and so was seeing Saya being punctured through with the monster’s claws. In thee end I loved the fact she killed the monster in the spoiler
now that was good but fuck! One of the twins is dead, can’t believe it so fast! Rage! I am really angry at this point.

As if that was not enough I had all the faith that Saya saved the other twin in the following,

Only to see her fucking shoe censored here, which means she is fucking dead! Rage! The twins are gone! The fight was a a total screw up! Censors everywhere! White shit all around in the spoiler
terrible. The only thing not censored is that girl being eaten and seeing that. Despite that that monster looked damn ugly here!
  • Looks like the spoiler
    shows that the father is indeed the one who erases Saya’s memories and even more so when he speaks and is seen here. At the very spot where Saya fights. We all saw how crazy Saya gets just by thinking about the deaths of people killed by those demons while in class.

• Saya looked really sexy in the spoiler
    especially seeing her breast form and cleavage.

• It was quite dreadful to see Saya in the spoiler
    considering the monster cut her up badly. So bad they censored it.
Fuck this episode! It killed the twins and I am TT_TT but I will not back down! I will see this through for the twins! I promise! I will watch it till the end *sniff*

R.I.P. Nene/Nono Motoe
I won’t forget the fun I had in this series with them! T_T God damn it! Rage!

Whoa,ho,ho, I looks like things are heating up, and this is just episode 6, already a great tragedy is erupting on Saya.
Aug 22, 2011 2:17 PM

May 2008
Wow I'm like close to crying I am legit upset right now what the fuck why. Why.

This is too fucked up I need a moment.

Aug 22, 2011 3:35 PM

Oct 2007
Wish I did a dead pool for this show, as much as I liked the twins they were at the top of my list.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

283 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 8, 2023 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.