Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2011 1:10 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not a lot of H but it was good.
Aug 6, 2011 1:13 AM

Dec 2010
I'm disappointed he didn't actually bang the blue haired chick, I find her more attractive
Sep 20, 2012 3:00 PM
Jul 2018
Not much sex scenes but i like to see characters with personalites in hentai.
Jun 17, 2014 7:39 AM

Apr 2011
It had good quality. But the h-scenes was disappointing.
Aug 30, 2015 6:56 AM
Oct 2013
fapped to quite intense sex scene and in such indecent dress of just underwear and garter stocking with vibrator and suck of own breast! Most slutty! and how dangerous to do in the living room of a house with all other family members. Even got discovered by the son. Did she really thought she was safe? XD

Kasumi-san was one sexy mama, dat voluptuous body. Shown off erotically in nude with seeing pubes froms behind and front with clasped legs.
Loled at his smashing head against wall from the panic.
Erotic improper expose of her in the corridor, body parts were too vulnerable to slipping out! even with that towel covering her, it was not enough to hide her lewdness! And she noticed her getting hard from seeing her guhehe

blue hair fap was erotic with her doing it vigorously and being horny while thinking of a nude sex with him. Showed off her body and erotic expression well as well.

Kasumi-san still doing dangerous fap in living room! and with only garter and stocking even! Wonder why to a static noise screen though.
What slutty declaration to say that anyone's d was fine like the son's and was fapping while thinking of her getting seen by her.
an erotic weakness from the forced suck on nipple and jerk of vibrator!
Quite immoral to do in the living room in the frenzy of emotions.
She was most deprived she had been For her to Quickly change to wanting it and To ask for nakadashi as well.

The animation was quite fluid and detailed and expressed the body well. The art in the last h scene got a bit too wild with the lack of lines on the body parts though. Still quite lewd though, being in the toilet with the somewhat forced anal with the peeing and the untidiness of the partial undress.
User-sanDec 1, 2018 2:09 PM
Jul 26, 2017 11:09 AM

May 2017
Gee, why good series in hentai has to involve cheating and make it look like is not a big deal?
Amd at the end he at least could had been kind to her not being a douch.
Nov 12, 2017 7:53 AM
Jul 2018
I really liked Mio's cute character (as well as her English VA). And the line I liked the most was when she said, "I'll be drinking juice" (instead of alcohol) after her dad asked her to drink with him.
Apr 13, 2020 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
Aono-kun said:
Not much sex scenes but i like to see characters with personalites in hentai.

It's just a shame these characters had very poorly written personalities
Apr 20, 2021 6:34 PM
Jan 2021
Kasumi💜 is one of the hottest milf waifu🔥. I like all the sex scenes, for me all episode is about 10/10. I hope recontinued or remake for this hentai sequel.

PS. Does anyone here know about the original manga chapter or light novel? Please comment below, i thank you for that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitozuma Kasumi-san Episode 2 Discussion

hanyuhi16 - Jun 27, 2010

22 by MiniMoose-kun »»
May 26, 2023 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.