Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 5, 2011 5:55 AM

Jan 2011
Shit just got real

Maybe the teacher's involved.

And judging from the preview, maybe the twins know something as well.
"You watch too much."
"I don't watch enough."

Aug 5, 2011 6:16 AM

May 2011
Wow this episode was EPIC!!!!I thought the Elder Bairns only appeared in the night but boy was I wrong!!!Now she has to fight the monsters in the day time with more people around.

Looks like Nene might find out Saya's true nature and more innocent people get caught up in the fight next episode.My suspicions of Fumito and Saya's teacher have been confirmed.She told the story about the Elder Bairns and Fumito just randomly pops out of nowhere to give her what?coffee?!Somethings going on in that town but it was really cute how Tokizane comes to Saya's side like that.

Can't wait for next episode!!!!XD

I’m just trying to be okay. Some days it’s harder than others. I hide away the most real parts of myself from everyone else. The emotions that I try to escape from. The constant pain I feel. The nightmares that keep me awake at night.

It hurts sometimes... knowing that the world is continuing happily all around me while I continue to drown in alcohol and slowly die inside myself.

Aug 5, 2011 7:51 AM

Feb 2009
Wait, an episode with no singing and guimauve, the fight at first half instead of second half, a bit of foreshadowing, a good cliffhanger and an interesting preview?
What is this I don't even...
Good episode I guess.
Aug 5, 2011 8:01 AM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
Wait, an episode with no singing and guimauve, the fight at first half instead of second half, a bit of foreshadowing, a good cliffhanger and an interesting preview?
What is this I don't even...
Good episode I guess.

It's like a completely different series.
Aug 5, 2011 8:21 AM

Aug 2008
boredom? where?
wow, this looks promising now :D

AND NO MORE STUPID SONGS ABOUT THE WEATHER! <3 xD
MALoweenMansion! 2021:

main candy:

extra candy: 4x

Aug 5, 2011 10:24 AM
Mar 2008
FINALLY!!!
FINALLY SOMETHING'S HAPPENING!!
Finally something to look forward to!
I knew this show had potential.
The teacher is definitely hiding something.

For the first time I can say "Can't wait to see next episode".
Aug 5, 2011 10:53 AM
Apr 2008
The plane has finally taken off from ground in 4 week delay.
Aug 5, 2011 10:54 AM

Mar 2011
Yeah, at least it looks like -SOMETHING- other than a monster of the week appearing might happen in the next episode.

If she ends up having to kill a twin then this show will become 10 times better.
Aug 5, 2011 11:49 AM
Jul 2011
Great episode. It's about time it hit into full gear.

Curious to see how the dog fits into everything and whats going to happen to Nene. I have a feeling that one of the twins is going to die.

But man, that Chairman guy truly is the buttmonkey of this show.
Aug 5, 2011 12:00 PM
Oct 2010
LadyOrihime said:
goodapollo27 said:
From saya's memories it looks like they where from blood +, tokiznai also reminds me of hagi

They're from "Blood: The Last Vampire", not "Blood+". BTLV and B+ are alternate universes, whereas B-C is in the same universe as BTLV.

dragonshade said:
No blood C next week ...........

Where did you hear that? No news on it here at MAL, and ANN says there will be an episode next week...

There was an info message towards the end that said the next episode is airing on the 18th.
gregthemaniacAug 5, 2011 12:03 PM
Aug 5, 2011 12:14 PM

Aug 2007
Really not bad episode, I rerally liked it. This anime is getting better. The twins are really fun. But, poor Nene, she is having an horrible time in the end of the episode.
Aug 5, 2011 12:44 PM

Apr 2010
Be careful what you wish for since it might come true, and things don't always seem to be what you thing.
Like i mentioned last week the twins have constantly be wishing for something to happen and it has come true and it almost killed one of them.
I still think one of the twins will die and it came very close to that.

It was also clear that the teacher knew something yet how she became to know this is still a mystery i also think she has something to do with the fact that everything is cleaned.
People where saying that this was pretty bad first few episodes but like with all good things in life you just need a little patience.
People are to spoiled nowadays.
Aug 5, 2011 3:12 PM

Dec 2010
Last ep was an improvement, and this one continue to improve. It's defenitely looking interesting now, I have no clue why they had to idle during the first three episodes with no plot development at all...
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Aug 5, 2011 3:43 PM

Nov 2007
that eyeball chick was weird.... what a poke to the eye.

some bug thing appears in front of one of the twins at the end
Aug 5, 2011 3:59 PM

Feb 2011
foxnewsnetwork said:

I also like how Saya gets gets hit on her boobs. lol Production IG.

That looked so painful, I totally winced. And I'm always wide-eyed after fights like in this episode when she appears perfectly fine at school the next day (except for her bandaged arm).
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 5, 2011 4:09 PM

Jul 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
I guess KYOU WA II TENKI JA NAI!

I giggled.

Good ep, glad I stuck with it.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Aug 5, 2011 4:12 PM

Sep 2008
yay the story is starting to pick up pace
the eyeball monster is weird, wonder why it has a body like human though

anyway I can't wait for the next episode!! ^^
Aug 5, 2011 4:47 PM

Mar 2011
mystik said:
that eyeball chick was weird.... what a poke to the eye

I kinda expected that and burst out laughing when it happened.
Also, when I thought Nene was going to get eaten, my face went =D cuz I don't like that ungrateful girl. But oh well, a typical high schooler.
I am a sadistic mean person.

No Blood-C next week? NUUUUUOOOOOOOO
And it seems like I have to watch the movie first...Ah grrr have to finish other stuff too =(

And Fumito is getting more and more creepy now. I'm starting to get suspicious of him. Maybe he's actually a monster too? Because the monsters can change appearance into humans. And maybe he's just craving to eat Saya so bad, but he's holding it right now.
Yeah, I'm getting suspicious of him. Bishie or not, he's creepy now
Aug 5, 2011 5:17 PM
Jul 2018
This episode boosted up its score for me, not by a lot, but still an improvement.
Aug 5, 2011 6:19 PM

Jun 2009
Well, honestly this wasn't bad kinda good even. If it goes at least like this to the end, then i kinda wish it was just a normal original anime. Without blood license people wouldn't expect so much and it'd turn out as another mediocre anime.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 5, 2011 9:48 PM
Jul 2011
Another great episode. A few random thoughts:

I'm definitely thinking that this Saya is the Saya from Blood: The Last Vampire. One of the flashbacks of a chiropteran being cut in half was even from a first-person perspective, as if it was something she saw with her own eyes.

Saya drinks some coffee, blushes, says she feels relaxed and falls asleep? It definitely has to be drugged.

I found it interesting how Tokizane looked at Saya when the teacher started telling the story. He definitely knows something.

I noticed Saya's father didn't look very happy when he saw Fumito with Saya, and also he hesitated to touch her.

I'm wondering who's on who's side. Are Saya's father, Fumito, the teacher, and Tokizane all in on the same conspiracy or are they all on different sides? I guess only time will tell.
Aug 5, 2011 9:59 PM

Mar 2011
DarthObsidian said:
Another great episode. A few random thoughts:

I'm definitely thinking that this Saya is the Saya from Blood: The Last Vampire. One of the flashbacks of a chiropteran being cut in half was even from a first-person perspective, as if it was something she saw with her own eyes.

Saya drinks some coffee, blushes, says she feels relaxed and falls asleep? It definitely has to be drugged.

I found it interesting how Tokizane looked at Saya when the teacher started telling the story. He definitely knows something.

I noticed Saya's father didn't look very happy when he saw Fumito with Saya, and also he hesitated to touch her.

I'm wondering who's on who's side. Are Saya's father, Fumito, the teacher, and Tokizane all in on the same conspiracy or are they all on different sides? I guess only time will tell.

Saya always feel giddy after she eats Fumito's food. Especially that guameva/whatever its name thingy. Yes, definitely drugged

Also, I think Tokizane's a close acquaintance of Saya, remembering how he says her name without honorific when she fainted. There's no way he will say Saya's name like that unless they're really close.

And I'm still curious of The Class President's and the other female friend's roles are. I can only guess that the Class President is there for romance only xD
anaagaAug 5, 2011 10:06 PM
Aug 5, 2011 10:19 PM

May 2009
Nice way to end it. I don't recall the last time I almost jumped out of my seat watching an anime. Good horror-movie type timing there.
The show's definitely gotten more interesting and enjoyable the past couple of episodes.
Aug 6, 2011 3:45 AM

Jun 2010
Well... Umm, something's happening, but this episode was still eh.
At the end when that creature dug out from the ground behind one of the twins, I was almost cheering "Kill her!" but of course Saya had to be a fricken hero, this show needs a lot of the side characters killed off.
2/5 for this episode.
"The R1 Anime business is a cruel and shallow financial trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Aug 6, 2011 5:54 AM

Nov 2008
thank god this show is finally getting better
Nene's gonna eat Nono...yay
Aug 6, 2011 6:49 AM

Aug 2010
Anyone else loves the eyes voice? I sure do... but I wonder who does it...
The truth is... I do not now the truth, only the pretty lies!!!
English is not my first language so I'm sorry for my mistakes and I hope you understood what I wanted so say. ^^
Aug 6, 2011 7:39 AM

Feb 2009
Varete said:
Anyone else loves the eyes voice? I sure do... but I wonder who does it...
That would be Kawasumi Ayako. I recognized her immediately as I really love her voice so I won't be mistaken there.
ANN also has her listed there so yeah.
belatkuroAug 6, 2011 7:43 AM
Aug 6, 2011 7:57 AM

Jun 2010
Finally even better ep. I knew it ! it's different from now.
Loved how she toss the blade and used her hand. lol
Some interesting weird monsters appearing since the train monster.
This is somewhat like gantz.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2011 9:15 AM

Nov 2008
I really liked this episode. The monster appearing at the end was surprising, since I didn't think they could appear during the day.

The Tokizane and Saya moment was awesome. I thought she would fall on her face, but there he goes to the rescue. I also find it nice how Saya remembered him saying her name and smiled about it.

As for Fumito, its obvious that he is putting something in her food, which is most likely blood, or at least that's what I think.

I hope I get to see more Tokizane and Saya, because I think they would be good together.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Aug 6, 2011 9:46 AM

Aug 2011
Thanks God i'm still not losing faith for CLAMP... >.<
Greats episode this week ^^b
Aug 6, 2011 9:50 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
finally something happened....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 6, 2011 10:04 AM

Nov 2009
No more song singing!
Aug 6, 2011 11:36 AM

Aug 2010
jellyjar said:
No more song singing!

hooray for this LOL
Tokizane x saya is now official (like thats not obvious enough after last episode >_>;)
looks like Tokizane knows something or it sure feels like it; man i know its a village but the fact that so little people are out and about is rather freaky
im sorry but when saya was fighting that one eyed monster, she looked so weak D: like dont get hit so much
the appearance of the monster at the end is finally gonna propel the plot =I
Preview: looks like some monster's gonna start killing many people o_O
going by the story, i wonder if there are some monsters in the school posing as humans
Aug 6, 2011 1:56 PM

Nov 2007
HawthorneKitty said:

L M F A O no wonder we didn't get a song this week.
Aug 6, 2011 4:31 PM

Jul 2008
Looks like shit is going down next week.

I want to know what the covenant is.
Aug 6, 2011 5:10 PM
Jul 2011
Cool episode this week. Is it me or does Fumito give off strange vibes? Like he knows something...
Next week episode looks epic.
New to this...
Aug 6, 2011 8:26 PM

Apr 2011
why is it that Saya gets hit by the non-lethal side of the weapon but always manages to escape each time the lethal side.

Fighting script could be much better because this is such a waste of production value.
Aug 6, 2011 8:43 PM

Jan 2010
Have to say, things haven't been progressing very much... until the last minute of this episode. Now I'm curious to see what happens next, since one of the twins now knows about the monsters. And will probably learn about Saya being a monster hunter?

Blog post for this episode and the last two are here on my blog.

I hope to find out the secrets of all the side characters soon, if there are any. Just not very much to work off of at this point, it seems.
Aug 6, 2011 11:37 PM

Jul 2008
Dpitty said:
Cool episode this week. Is it me or does Fumito give off strange vibes? Like he knows something...
Next week episode looks epic.

He is not the only one. The teacher, the dog, Tokizane, etc are all really suspicious in my book.
Aug 7, 2011 4:24 AM

May 2010
Looks like Saya's memory is showing her some flashback maybe it will be explain clearly soon and I think Nene will find out about Saya little secret !! >_<

Aug 7, 2011 4:42 AM

Jan 2009
Tl;dr it's trying hard to be interesting, but it doesn't quite make it.

Also, if Nene (or Nono, or even worse, both) dies, I'm dropping this. Like, really.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 7, 2011 9:58 AM

May 2011
Finally the show is getting more interesting!
Now I can't wait till next week~
Aug 7, 2011 7:37 PM

Nov 2007
How terrible. Dx Ending the episode like that. Why no episode next week? That quite sucks.
Aug 8, 2011 12:49 AM

Mar 2010
Ahhh! That cliff hanger was really something!! I hope Nene is okay! I really love her and her sister!><;;//
The teaser for the next episode gave me chills! Nene and Nono being all hypnotizy and crap, and all the blood and scary bits that are to show up next! It really looks to be a promising episode indeed!!

Aug 8, 2011 1:01 AM

May 2008
CookieBun said:
How terrible. Dx Ending the episode like that. Why no episode next week? That quite sucks.

Next week is the Obon festival. The next episode of Mawaru Penguindrum will also not air next week.
xxxholic_wingAug 8, 2011 10:01 PM
Aug 8, 2011 6:09 AM

Jun 2008
[irony mode]YOU SCREW IT ALL UP CLAMP!!! No, no , no, no, no, that's not how you do it. She first drinks her coffee then she's supposed to sing to school and say pointless things with her friends and then kill the monster at the end. WHAT ARE YOU DOING,messing with the order of the universe!! You are ruining everything!!! And how can you continue show it with no song?!!![/irony mode]

Seriously though, finally things start to move somewhere and we get a kind of decent episode. The show will never be Blood+ but if it continues improving in the next episodes it will at least be a decent one to give a watch.

xglitched said:
Lol seriously?
The cafe guy came to fetch her to eat? Yes there's definitely something in his food xD

Well it kind it seems her father is just a "looking after her" person from some kind of group and that cafe guy is with him and takes care of Saya feeling better by serving her blood coffee and sweets. The teacher might be one of them also so they can check on her even on school.

Btw in those flash backs we saw again the classic chiropterans. I wonder if they are make a connection with something of the previews Blood franchise. Most likely the movie considering the images from previous episode.
MonadAug 8, 2011 6:19 AM
Aug 8, 2011 4:39 PM

Oct 2007
It seems like the real writer finally back from vacation or something.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Aug 8, 2011 10:44 PM

May 2011
This might be a prequel to BTLV because in episode 1 Sayas dad said that the light is an omen of the future and later the light turns out to be a 'memory' of BTLV saya slaying a chiropteran
Aug 9, 2011 12:16 AM

Jun 2008
OMG! This was a good episode. I gave it a 4/5... I really feel like we got some plot coming along. I am getting excited.

There is something in that food.
flashback to old episode...

I think Blood-C is a continuation of just Blood: The Last Vampire and has nothing to do with Blood+. That's why all of her memories are just scenes from BTLV and it is set in present time. If it followed Blood+, it would be about 50+ years in the future. Also Haji isn't here and he was suppose to follow Saya around everywhere.
Aug 9, 2011 5:40 AM

May 2008
HawthorneKitty said:

ROFL XD
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.