Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 26, 2011 3:30 PM

Aug 2009
Not that it's a big deal, but I was wondering, aren't Ayano and Kazuma relatives? Just because Kazuma changes his last name doesn't mean he's suddenly not related to the Kannagi's by blood.

Just thought it was interesting since they're love interests.
AriAkikoJul 26, 2011 9:40 PM
Aug 12, 2011 12:12 PM

Jan 2009
They are second cousins, so they are related by blood, but it's not nearly as close as first cousins or siblings.
Aug 12, 2011 12:22 PM

Jun 2009
well in japan it's fine if you're infatuated with your cousin....

(not really sure if this only applies to first cousins, second cousins, or both)
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Aug 12, 2011 12:38 PM

Dec 2010
Problem?
Sep 11, 2011 4:14 AM
Dec 2007
Meh_93 said:
They are second cousins, so they are related by blood, but it's not nearly as close as first cousins or siblings.
Some people still get that "ugh" feeling from first-cousin relationship (and even second-cousins), but in terms of laws, most countries don't really prohibit them. I've heard and read conflicting statements about first cousin relationships in Japan so I'm not sure but if they are indeed second cousins then I'm sure it's fine.

Oct 15, 2011 12:00 PM

Aug 2009
I already said it's not a big deal so no need to get touchy... I was asking out of curiosity.

Thanks for those who answered :)
Nov 1, 2011 1:09 PM
Feb 2008
Yeah 2nd cosuins (I BELIEVE) means the children of first cousins or that they have at least one grandparent in common and that same grandparent had children with two different partners.
Sep 21, 2012 4:52 AM
Dec 2010
I guess most people whose families lived in same location for hundreds of years are relatives at some point. It's just matter of having enough of genetic variations so they can have healthy kids. In other words they have to be careful not to mix directly related blood with theirs at sufficient level.

As for Kaze no stigma (if i understood it correctly )

Directly related 1/1 - lets say their great grandpa had 2 kids

1/2 blood relation (cousins) -- those kids married blood unrelated partners and had their own kids. Kids were cousins to each other (- BTW Cousins can get legally married in Japan)

1/4 blood relation ---- each cousin had his/her own kid. We are talking about Kazuma and Ayano at this point.
That makes them blood relatives from 1/4 and unrelated from 3/4 of their blood(genes) . That can be considered almost like if they were not relatives (enough of genetic variations) IMHO
greenmartySep 21, 2012 4:55 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Apr 3, 2013 5:15 PM
Jan 2013
Well its alright, lets just abandon any relation by blood because they are in love. ^_^
Apr 3, 2013 5:15 PM

Jan 2013
Incest? Hang on, need to rate this as a 2.
Mar 27, 2017 1:08 AM

Dec 2014
SolviteWoTaberu said:
Incest? Hang on, need to rate this as a 2.
Don't! Watch it, it's really good. And besides, I don't even know if it technically qualifies as incest in the first place.
"There is no right answer for gettting along. Different people require different answers." - Kaizaki Arata

Feb 16, 2018 11:08 AM
Jan 2015
shipping kazuma and ayano .. No matter what !!!! XD

Feb 17, 2018 12:39 AM
Jan 2018
Spanish:

Es una pena que el autor este muerto pero esta página tiene dos novelas ligeras la primera de 6 volúmenes y la segunda de 6 Volumenes llamada Kaze no Stigma ignición que sería suficiente para otra temporada o las ovas el manga no lo tomo en cuenta porque es historia pero es bueno que comprende el arco de misa y las historias aparte de Kazuma y Ayano exorcizando una mansión y una aventura de playa sin Ren

It is a pity that the author is dead but this page has two light novels the first of 6 volumes and the second of 6 Volumes called Kaze no Stigma ignition that would be enough for another season or the manga ovas I do not take it into account because it is history but it's good that he understands the mass arch and the stories apart from Kazuma and Ayano exorcising a mansion and a beach adventure without Ren
Feb 17, 2018 12:55 AM
Jan 2018
Es un echo que Kazuma y Ayano son primos segundos y si tienen la misma sangre por cierto que es lo que de verdad quire el padre de ayano yo veo dos posibilidades una es que Ayano y Kazuma se unan en matrimonio y dirijan el clan y la segunda es que quiere que Ayano tome obviamente el puesto de cabeza de clan y que Kazuma se el segundo al mando como es su padre actualmente

It is an echo that Kazuma and Ayano are second cousins ​​and if they have the same blood by the way that is what the father of ayano really wants, I see two possibilities one is that Ayano and Kazuma join in marriage and lead the clan and the second is that he wants Ayano to obviously take the position of clan head and that Kazuma be the second in command as is his father currently
Feb 17, 2018 1:09 AM
Jan 2018
Spanish
English

Es un echo que Kazuma y Ayano son primos segundos y si tienen la misma sangre por cierto que es lo que de verdad quire el padre de ayano yo veo dos posibilidades una es que Ayano y Kazuma se unan en matrimonio y dirijan el clan y la segunda es que quiere que Ayano tome obviamente el puesto de cabeza de clan y que Kazuma se el segundo al mando como es su padre actualmente ¿o que es lo sucede?
bueno solo son teorias o supusiones mias y no pasaran a mas nunca tendremos la respuesta en en animation, manga o novela ligera ya que lamentablemente el autor fallecion fallecio

It is an echo that Kazuma and Ayano are second cousins ​​and if they have the same blood by the way that is what the father of ayano really wants, I see two possibilities one is that Ayano and Kazuma join in marriage and lead the clan and the second is that he wants Ayano to obviously take the position of head of clan and that Kazuma is the second in command as is his father now, or what is the matter?
good only are my theories or suppositions and will not happen more we will never have the answer in animation, manga or light novel as unfortunately the author died
Feb 17, 2018 1:22 AM
Jan 2018
Does anyone know why Kazuma's mother told her that she would be proud if he knew how to use the wind? Was she a wind user?
Mar 31, 2018 10:43 AM
Aug 2017
they all have parent. no problem

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Sep 15, 2007

54 by HazeShalom »»
Apr 17, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 16 Discussion

en_____ - Sep 5, 2009

22 by Remster20 »»
Mar 1, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 9, 2007

22 by Angelo_Nero »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Sobzob - Sep 24, 2007

157 by AnonKobayashi »»
Aug 1, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 11 Discussion

cyruz - Jun 26, 2007

22 by murao_junpei »»
Dec 17, 2022 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.