Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 22, 2011 9:48 AM

Jul 2007
- Her dog will start talking.
- Her dog will turn into a bishonen.
- Her father is actually a magician and he will reveal it to her with a song.
- She is actually her own daughter.
- Everyone she knows is a clone.
- She herself is a clone of the final boss.
- The village is actually on the moon.
- The moon is actually future-earth
- She will engage the final boss she is a clone of in a cooking battle in the finale.
- The movie will be about her trying to enter a singing competition
- The twins are actually robots and have crush on her.
- Everyone dies in the end and saya travels on the bicycle to earth, to certain shop owner in certain place of japan.
- The end of the movie will be a 15 minute long song by saya.
Jul 22, 2011 10:16 AM
Jul 2011
Clone thing might actually happen. Or at least some kind of version of it.

My additions:
-It will be revealed that Saya is actually a monster just like the things she hunts
-Saya's father isn't actually her real father
-Saya's dad is in love with the cafe guy
-The whole town actually knows that Saya hunts monsters
-That meringue stuff that the cook feeds Saya actually contains blood, which is why Saya loves it so much.
-Saya will find out that Captain Cool is actually in love with the Chairman, making it an awkward love triangle for all of them. But the twins will love it.
-The dark haired butch girl will end up being the mastermind behind all of the monster attacks.
Jul 22, 2011 10:35 AM

Jul 2007
GoldenButterfly said:

Considering the authors and their. previous. works that they are known for, all the stuff I wrote will most likely happen.

I mean, this whole show is trying to replicate what they did with certain other manga of theirs, where it all started happily and the cheery happy stuff and bright clean art style continued for around 100 chapters, till suddenly, people started dropping dead and suddenly everything including art style turned into ridiculous ammounts of messed up depressing bloody angst

That time they succeeded in pulling off one of the major WTF things to happen in manga world...

This time, however CLAMP are overdoing it. Its unsubtle, cliched, boring and weak way to do that
Jul 22, 2011 10:45 AM
Apr 2008
Not gonna lie. As someone who's thoroughly enjoyed Blood+, this show is seriously an eye sore so far in 2 episodes. Hoping for a break through any time soon....
Jul 22, 2011 10:51 AM

Jun 2010
Rofl, Fai.

- Itsuki will turn out to be some angel and Shinichirou will save him and develop a crush on him.
- The teacher will turn out to work with the villains.
- Saya's father was her lover in another timeline.
- The TRC cast will appear on an episode.
- It will be revealed that Saya is Watanuki's distant relative.
Jul 22, 2011 11:05 AM
Apr 2010
If Saya is Watanuki's distant relative or another reincarnation of Sakura it would actually be pretty lol. I seriously question why they bought the Blood franchise to make xxxKobato Chronicles
Jul 22, 2011 12:23 PM

Apr 2008
GoldenButterfly said:

Ahahaha xD
Jul 22, 2011 12:29 PM

Jul 2007
Eluvie said:
GoldenButterfly said:

Ahahaha xD

Bah, her father has only interest into certain kind of people. The cafe guy is in love with saya's dog who is a bishonen from future.
Jul 22, 2011 1:39 PM

Jun 2008
I have a better evaluation based on what we saw until now.

Epi 4 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 5 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 6 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 7 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 8 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 9 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 10 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 11 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 12 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath. No more school uniforms left. The End.

Welcome to the new endless 12.
MonadAug 21, 2011 4:02 AM
Jul 22, 2011 1:46 PM

Jul 2010
Well, Monad pretty much nailed it. XD
Jul 22, 2011 2:00 PM

Jul 2007
aww but that would make this show NOT have all the clamp tropes :[

at least have her eat someone's eye :/
Jul 22, 2011 7:52 PM

Apr 2011
ep 12 = Saya will lose her voice because the dog, who turned out to be the end boss and the real father of Saya, used a mute spell on her. Saya will be for ever incapable of singing.

The end.

perfect ending for this anime.
Jul 22, 2011 9:45 PM

Oct 2008
I predict 9 more episodes similar to the first three:

18 minutes of daily life school comedy
6 minutes of random fight scene not related to anything

-No central plot
-no back story
-no character development

Also that quiet, bad boy type she keeps trying to talk to is definitely Haji.

Oh and after the 12th episode i will no doubt be compelled to watch blood+ again to get this bad taste out of my mouth.
Jul 22, 2011 9:45 PM

Oct 2008
Monad said:

Epi 4 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 5 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 6 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 7 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 8 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 9 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 10 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 11 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath.
Epi 11 - Talk to her dad, drink coffee and eat strange cubical bloody pink marshmallows, sing while walking to school, play with dog, be late to school, talk with friends, talk or have eye contact with black haired playing mysterious bishounen, go home, get sword, go out and kill monster while destroying another school uniform and taking a blood bath. No more school uniforms left. The End.

Give this man a cookie! I could not have expressed it any better.

However, if I may add, Saya will also let a random innocent person die in each episode for absolutely no reason.
OmniknightJul 22, 2011 9:50 PM
Jul 22, 2011 10:01 PM

Aug 2010
Monad said:

I haven't lol'd that bad in a long time. Thank you Monad.
Jul 23, 2011 4:11 AM

Feb 2011
The dog will lose all its hair. Saya will team up with the monsters and travel around dimensions collecting it. And everybody is a clone. And somebody will end up with heterochromia. And Mokona will pop up at some point.

OR
Saya quits the monster slaying business and becomes the top Enka singer in Japan.
zealot7Jul 23, 2011 4:19 AM
Jul 23, 2011 4:23 AM

Aug 2009
Monad said:
No more school uniforms left. The End.

I lol'd. You deserve a cookie.
Jul 23, 2011 7:44 AM

Dec 2009
Murbella said:
Oh and after the 12th episode i will no doubt be compelled to watch blood+ again to get this bad taste out of my mouth.

Did that right after the first episode.

Well? I don't see much of a plot in the show. So far it's just Saya waking up, having breakfast at the cafe, singing that horrible old song, petting some random animal, going to school, coming home, fighting monsters, rinse, repeat.

Even with only 12 episodes, it's progressing really slowly. The narration at the start of the first episode was the only thing that kept me watching it. Hopefully there'll be at least something new next episode instead of the same old routine that everyone already knows.

Enjoy listening to the GazettE? Join the club here!
Previously wingscanfly and Hizuki
Aug 20, 2011 8:40 AM

Jul 2007
Fai said:
- She will engage the final boss she is a clone of in a cooking battle in the finale.
- Everyone dies in the end and saya travels on the bicycle to earth, to certain shop owner in certain place of japan.

Called it.

Most likely will undrop and watch this anime after few years just for the trainwreck value of it.
Aug 20, 2011 8:52 AM

Jun 2009
Fai said:
Now i hope this happens.
OrochiPLAug 20, 2011 2:12 PM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 21, 2011 7:32 AM
Aug 2011
- the whole townpeople are just illusions.
- Saya will awake and remember all of her past and start to slay all the town people who turn into monster
- the dog is only the mediator of certain people she knew in the past.

acckkhhh... it's going to be a complicated story... LOL...
Aug 21, 2011 2:25 PM

Feb 2009
Fai said:

I lol'd.
Aug 25, 2011 1:01 PM

Jan 2010
- Actually the dog is a hallucination due to the drugs that cafe guy give her every morning
- Actually this anime isnt about killing monsters but about collecting 7 crystal sphere that grand wish
enHikaAug 25, 2011 1:06 PM
Aug 25, 2011 8:14 PM
Aug 2011
after watching episode 7... I think I'll revise my expectations before:
- Tokizane is the one who make a wish
- the price is Saya's memories about her past and her beloved...
- Saya is her "mother"... which also means that her father was her beloved person.
Aug 26, 2011 6:48 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
It would have been funny if Fai predicted that the dog would be Watanuki lol.

At this point, I can't take the series seriously anymore.... which may be a good thing since it will positively affect my rating of it lol.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 26, 2011 8:02 PM

Aug 2011
@Monad

you sir, made me smile :-P
Sep 1, 2011 4:28 PM
Jul 2011
Still eager to think that my theory that cafe guy and Saya's dad are gay. Or at least cafe guy is. DID YOU SEE HOW HE PRANCED AROUND SAYA'S DAD? I got Fai flashbacks.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Saya's mother isn't really her mother, but more of her past self. And her "dad" might've actually been her lover or assistant. Or something.
Sep 5, 2011 3:35 PM
Nov 2010
Here's what i expect(or rather want) to happen:

Saya dies experiencing a lot of agonizing pain, then is revived and is killed once again.

^Repeat this process 10x for each character Saya has failed to protect.
Sep 6, 2011 2:38 PM
Aug 2011
Saya will act normal and go to the cafe. Futimo will touch her and reveal that there is blood in her coffee. She will freak out, and Futimo will tell her shes not human. Then she will pass out from a headache and wake up in the place where the
narrator is . Everyone jumps her. Then after 10 minutes of talking she will try to fight and fail horribly, but then she realizes her "father" is in trouble and then somehow fights back and wins. Then she realizes that she is her own mom and loves her "dad" even more. Then the dog transform into a bigger dog and they all hop on it and ride into the sunset while eating cake. And the movie ends.... ._.
Sep 17, 2011 1:01 PM
Sep 2011

So far , most of the above statements by Fai is actually true depend on how you decipher them. LOL
Sep 17, 2011 10:51 PM

Nov 2007
the dog is the cafe shop guy
the guimauve is actually the blood/guts of the dead people and monsters
everyone in town has been cloned
saya is some kind of monster and not named saya
saya is like 100+ years old
saya is probably her own grandma
the twins are immortal lesbians
the teacher is a scientist researcher working on "the saya project"
Sep 18, 2011 6:19 AM

Jun 2009
I like the way this topic is going...

And the show... if this is all true lol
Sep 20, 2011 11:21 PM

Oct 2010
Fai said:

noooo!!! i can't stand another ep of her singing.. 0-.-0
see my ears?! they hurt!! i can't believe how normal she can sing everyday after she kills monsters... clearly she don't remember killing them. or that she's happy that she's protecting everyone that ended up dead coz she pauses so much and her eyes took too long to go red
--
last ep: saya will finally remember her wish [don't really care now, i just want it to end] kinda feels sad etc why she make that wish, then toughens up, and continue to fight. Dog in the end grants her wish. Saya's dad is actually in love with his own daughter. Everyone we saw that's dead were all alive. Hallelujah. The end.
otakuhimeSep 20, 2011 11:26 PM
Sep 21, 2011 1:59 AM

Jun 2008
otakuhime said:

last ep: saya will finally remember her wish [don't really care now, i just want it to end] kinda feels sad etc why she make that wish, then toughens up, and continue to fight. Dog in the end grants her wish. Saya's dad is actually in love with his own daughter. Everyone we saw that's dead were all alive. Hallelujah. The end.

Too bad it won't end, since this is a prequel to the Movie.. lol

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 22, 2011 6:39 AM

Oct 2010
kaimax said:

Too bad it won't end, since this is a prequel to the Movie.. lol

*runs off closes ears*
٩(×̯×)۶

mystik said:
the dog is the cafe shop guy
the guimauve is actually the blood/guts of the dead people and monsters
everyone in town has been cloned
saya is some kind of monster and not named saya
saya is like 100+ years old
saya is probably her own grandma
the teacher is a scientist researcher working on "the saya project"

i agree with what you predicted.
Sep 22, 2011 4:40 PM

Aug 2010
mystik said:

Not the immortal part but I want this to be true. Best ending they could have.
Sep 22, 2011 9:43 PM

Mar 2009
Too bad they aren't, but the teacher definitely is.
Sep 23, 2011 2:43 AM

Jan 2010
prismheart said:
mystik said:

Not the immortal part but I want this to be true. Best ending they could have.

The twins are crossdressing gays from tokio

me said:
- Actually the dog is a hallucination due to the drugs that cafe guy give her every morning
i was right about the drugs part ;p
Oct 1, 2011 12:57 PM

Jul 2011
GoldenButterfly said:

My additions:
-It will be revealed that Saya is actually a monster just like the things she hunts
-Saya's father isn't actually her real father
-The whole town actually knows that Saya hunts monsters
-That meringue stuff that the cook feeds Saya actually contains blood, which is why Saya loves it so much.
-Saya will find out that Captain Cool is actually in love with the Chairman, making it an awkward love triangle for all of them. But the twins will love it.
-The dark haired butch girl will end up being the mastermind behind all of the monster attacks.

This guy was the only one who was right. Kind of. Mostly.

More than anyone else.
Jul 6, 2012 1:09 PM

Nov 2011
wakka9ca said:
It would have been funny if Fai predicted that the dog would be Watanuki lol.

At this point, I can't take the series seriously anymore.... which may be a good thing since it will positively affect my rating of it lol.

It's wonderful that his name was even Fai. I couldn't take this show seriously before the second half, and now that I've made the Blood-Clamp connection, it's hilarious. Especially since I don't like Clamp or dogs. Greatest trainwreck ever, and this thread makes it even better. xD

Why did Clamp take an interest in Blood?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.