Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 18, 2011 8:56 AM

May 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UpcVXP4m3U&feature=player_detailpage#t=17s

first if we look at blood+

we see a dark gritty anime, where women and children are being killed and not to mention it has a rape scene :O

blood c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wIfkWcT0NY

we see singing and random statues! being killed

lets just hope that in blood c the twins get killed and ripped to bits and theres lots of blood

that put a smile on my face.

nah i think its about time, someone show the power gap between blood+ and this abomination known as blood c.

---
yeah yeah, you can say oh its made by a different team etc, well lets just take away the clamp name and the blood title name, we still have a anime about btw, a chick singing for 2 eps, some random twins that are the highlight of the show, some emo dude and some retard who knows how to swing a sword who btw kills random statues at night.

so far we had 2 very bad eps with no plot direction and it being more slice of life but that slice of life element is so crap lol, also not to mention it even has a swing of romance but its a incest type relationship between father and daughter.
ange10Jul 18, 2011 9:01 AM
i created a club that is building up a emotional "feels" anime collections
so if anyone wants to join it and get emotional together please come and join us <3
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=18987
Click for link^
Jul 18, 2011 9:01 AM

Jul 2007
agreed.

does not matter, different production team or not. kitsch is a kitsch.
And BloodC is kitsch
Jul 18, 2011 10:54 AM
Apr 2010
I also have to agree with OP regarding the so-far disappointing Blood C, however, I would like to add the following:

As a stand-alone show, Blood C is still the best thing in its genre this season (actually, it's better than most of shows in its genre). However, the given 2 episodes so far still pale significantly in comparison to the first 2 episodes of Blood+. Blood C simply did not bother to include the a similar atmosphere, caste of characters, or personalities.

Thus, instead of saying Blood C is a bad show, I would say that Blood C is a bad idea. After all, why would one pay the money to buy a successful and probably expensive franchise with an already established fan-base only to change everything and make an entirely new show? It's like buying the rights to open up a McDonald's but end up selling Indian curry; the curry might still be delicious of its own right, but the majority of the people who eats it won't be satisfied because they came in hungering for a Big Mac.

Thus, instead of questioning the animation, story-boarding, directing, and production staff of Production IG and Clamp's ability to produce a good show, I am more concerned with IG and Clamp's executive staff's ability to make good business decisions.
Jul 18, 2011 1:47 PM
Aug 2010
Two episodes in, the plot hasn't really started up yet so there's not much to compare. Comparisons will make more sense once we get a better idea of what this show's about. And given that the season is only 12 episodes, I'd imagine that the show will start picking up soon.

I didn't like Blood+ anyway. Let's hope CLAMP can do a better job. They've certainly got a great track record even if what they've traditionally produced has been in different genres.
Jul 19, 2011 5:52 AM

May 2009
foxnewsnetwork said:
I also have to agree with OP regarding the so-far disappointing Blood C, however, I would like to add the following:

As a stand-alone show, Blood C is still the best thing in its genre this season (actually, it's better than most of shows in its genre). However, the given 2 episodes so far still pale significantly in comparison to the first 2 episodes of Blood+. Blood C simply did not bother to include the a similar atmosphere, caste of characters, or personalities.

Thus, instead of saying Blood C is a bad show, I would say that Blood C is a bad idea. After all, why would one pay the money to buy a successful and probably expensive franchise with an already established fan-base only to change everything and make an entirely new show? It's like buying the rights to open up a McDonald's but end up selling Indian curry; the curry might still be delicious of its own right, but the majority of the people who eats it won't be satisfied because they came in hungering for a Big Mac.

Thus, instead of questioning the animation, story-boarding, directing, and production staff of Production IG and Clamp's ability to produce a good show, I am more concerned with IG and Clamp's executive staff's ability to make good business decisions.

i can think of a few better slice of life animes that aired this season.

one of them being Usagi Drop
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10162/Usagi_Drop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UReMBVenb8&feature=related

just look at blood + .... it completely destroys blood c so far.
i created a club that is building up a emotional "feels" anime collections
so if anyone wants to join it and get emotional together please come and join us <3
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=18987
Click for link^
Jul 20, 2011 10:16 AM

Jul 2010
Didn't like Blood+

Already enjoying Blood-C
Jul 20, 2011 10:59 AM

Mar 2009
Saya was something like of a classic anime character to me. Because Blood: The Last Vampire was an anime I watched and liked as a movie, even before I got into anime.

I liked every about her in that anime movie: Her fighting abilities, she would slice a demon in half as soon as she would get a sword in her hand; her confidence, she would never second guess herself, she did not to let her target change into a demon before she would kill him; her attitude, she was not taking shit from anyone, be they her allies or enemies. No tears, no moral blocks, no need for sympathy from others, just a pure killing resolve to get the job done. I would have had her as one of my favorite characters now, if she did not have the same profile as the Saya from Blood+.

Then I got into anime, and I watched Blood+, only to witness my favorite Saya to be degraded into a shounen-esque character who would get so emo because she could not live a normal life and when the odds forced her to fight, she was all like "no... i must bear this burden alone...". Even after she found out who she really was, she did not turn back to the Saya from Blood: The Last Vampire but she became just another shounen character. Female, it doesn't matter; just one of the many. Call them Ichigo, Allen Walker, Albarn Maka, Shirou Emiya, Saya from Blood+, they're all the same character really.

And then the magnificent Clamp get their hands on her. Really, I could not make it past the intro. One look at Saya in the opening theme, was all I needed to drop the series before I began watching them. And from what I get from you people, my worst fears about this anime seem to be true too. She's klutz, shy, moe, stupid and oh so common. I'm just glad they call her Kisaragi, so I can say that idiot has no relation to Otonashi.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Jul 20, 2011 2:38 PM
Apr 2010
It's not just Blood C, this season is full of crap that I feel is the animation industry insulting the consumer. I will provide one example: yuruyuri - it's clearly targeted at high school / middle school kids who still think loli lesbian jokes are funny and anime stereotypes refreshing.
sakaAug 11, 2011 1:30 AM
Jul 20, 2011 3:09 PM
Apr 2010
kodial said:
Saya was something like of a classic anime character to me. Because Blood: The Last Vampire was an anime I watched and liked as a movie, even before I got into anime.

I liked every about her in that anime movie: Her fighting abilities, she would slice a demon in half as soon as she would get a sword in her hand; her confidence, she would never second guess herself, she did not to let her target change into a demon before she would kill him; her attitude, she was not taking shit from anyone, be they her allies or enemies. No tears, no moral blocks, no need for sympathy from others, just a pure killing resolve to get the job done. I would have had her as one of my favorite characters now, if she did not have the same profile as the Saya from Blood+.

Then I got into anime, and I watched Blood+, only to witness my favorite Saya to be degraded into a shounen-esque character who would get so emo because she could not live a normal life and when the odds forced her to fight, she was all like "no... i must bear this burden alone...". Even after she found out who she really was, she did not turn back to the Saya from Blood: The Last Vampire but she became just another shounen character. Female, it doesn't matter; just one of the many. Call them Ichigo, Allen Walker, Albarn Maka, Shirou Emiya, Saya from Blood+, they're all the same character really.

And then the magnificent Clamp get their hands on her. Really, I could not make it past the intro. One look at Saya in the opening theme, was all I needed to drop the series before I began watching them. And from what I get from you people, my worst fears about this anime seem to be true too. She's klutz, shy, moe, stupid and oh so common. I'm just glad they call her Kisaragi, so I can say that idiot has no relation to Otonashi.

I have to agree with you. And it's not just Blood+ and Saya either, the anime industry does this to almost every single lead character in almost every single anime. They have it in their heads that giving the character some weaknesses makes them more human and more likeable. While it is true that a completely perfect character is difficult to relate to, almost every single anime goes overboard with this idea. Thinking that people can "relate" and "like" the characters, the writers make their characters incompetent, whiny, stupid, neurotic, and or klutzy. Then, the animators throw in pretty art and panty-flashes and expect us audience to fall in love with their content-free bag of stereotypical crap.

And you know what's the worst part of it all? It works! It really works. There are the few of us sitting on the outskirts of mainstream anime society who scoff at this stuff, but the rest of the audience are gorging themselves to Naruto acting like an idiot, Saya tripping over nothing, those girls from Yuruyuri existing, etc.. As an adult viewer (anyone in college and beyond) it's absolutely disgusting and disrespectful, but what can we do? Most anime was and still is intended for an younger audience (or at least stupider audience).

Finally, to keep myself from hating on the industry and the audience too much, I will list 5 anime lead characters from action/thriller animes who I feel are well-done, competent, engaging, or at least stand amongst the sea of dumb stereotypes:
1. Kusanagi Motoko (actually, the majority of the folks from Ghost in the Shell)
2. Haji
3. The doctor from Shiki (actually, Shiki was good show)
4. ... can't think of anymore
Jul 20, 2011 5:23 PM

Jun 2008
I don't understand how people are saying that you can't compare them. It's the same show, just crappily redone. The team is the only thing different. I figured that the problem just might be the first episode, but the second was exactly the same. This is a huge disappointment. If you can't even half ass a production, then you shouldn't bother.
Jul 21, 2011 2:08 AM

Mar 2009
I don't think he's insulting him, he's simply stating the obvious. That the Blood-C anime is targeted at a less mature audience.

People like what they like, and there's no problem with me on that. I would not care if Bleach would top MAL's list as of next day, even.

This thread is for us who see one of our favorite anime new adaptation being changed to a style that we don't like. Ofcourse we're going to be bitter about it and we're going to criticize that. And he did not criticize him as a person, rather the anime series he favours.

I have a lot of favorite anime that people like to describe as "pretentious crap", I don't feel like I'm the one being criticized for favouring them though, and I don't care what other people think about the shows I like. So there's no reason for me to get in the defensive. And every chance I get ofcourse, I'm going to call Bleach as the most worthless piece of shit, I have ever laid eyes on. With that statement there's no insult towards those who like Bleach, but Bleach in itself.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Jul 21, 2011 2:38 AM

Jul 2007
chessmaster1989 said:

And (imo of course) Higurashi was much better than Blood+.

Sure, it had lolis, thus, going by YOUR favorite anime list, it already makes it better for you.

And no, man/boy/girl/kid, taste is not an opinion. If person likes crap, does not mean that crap stops being crap. :)

If taste was an opinion and not a critically defined universal standards of art, the culture of whole planet would be degrading way faster than it has been degrading :)
Jul 21, 2011 8:41 AM
Aug 2010
Fai said:
chessmaster1989 said:

Sure, it had lolis, thus, going by YOUR favorite anime list, it already makes it better for you.

And no, man/boy/girl/kid, taste is not an opinion. If person likes crap, does not mean that crap stops being crap. :)

If taste was an opinion and not a critically defined universal standards of art, the culture of whole planet would be degrading way faster than it has been degrading :)

There's no "critically defined universal standards of art." What the hell are you talking about. Taste is by definition an opinion, since it's what one personally enjoys/finds pleasing. Again, the hell are you talking about?

I'm done with you.
Jul 21, 2011 5:49 PM
Apr 2010
kodial said:
I don't think he's insulting him, he's simply stating the obvious. That the Blood-C anime is targeted at a less mature audience.

People like what they like, and there's no problem with me on that. I would not care if Bleach would top MAL's list as of next day, even.

This thread is for us who see one of our favorite anime new adaptation being changed to a style that we don't like. Ofcourse we're going to be bitter about it and we're going to criticize that. And he did not criticize him as a person, rather the anime series he favours.

I have a lot of favorite anime that people like to describe as "pretentious crap", I don't feel like I'm the one being criticized for favouring them though, and I don't care what other people think about the shows I like. So there's no reason for me to get in the defensive. And every chance I get ofcourse, I'm going to call Bleach as the most worthless piece of shit, I have ever laid eyes on. With that statement there's no insult towards those who like Bleach, but Bleach in itself.

Agreed, Bleach is a piece of crap.

Also, I will add that Shana and To Aru Index is horribly overrated crap, Yuruyuri is insulting crap, Strike Witches is contrived bullsh*t (why the hell can't they wear pants?!), natsume yuujin cho san is samecrap (seriously, this is the third season and he's still doing the exact same thing in the exact same place with the exact same lines; if you want to be deep and emotion, you can't repeat the same thing over and over).

Finally, 80% of K-On is bad music, nichijou isn't funny it's annoying, Macross Frontier has Ranka Lee, Angel Beats had a lot of random crap throw into it, Hidan no Aria is worse than getting cancer, Higurashi could have been resolved a lot more readily (and probably be a lot more boring) if Furude Rika wasn't such an idiot. Gah! Anime need to rely less on moe little girls and more on story, events, scenes, and or dialogue. /rage
Jul 22, 2011 12:50 AM

Jul 2007
chessmaster1989 said:
Fai said:
chessmaster1989 said:

There's no "critically defined universal standards of art." What the hell are you talking about. Taste is by definition an opinion, since it's what one personally enjoys/finds pleasing. Again, the hell are you talking about?

I'm done with you.

Taste as an aesthetic, sociological, economic and anthropological concept refers to a cultural patterns of choice and preference. While taste is often understood as a biological concept, it can also be reasonably studied as a social or cultural phenomenon. Taste is about drawing distinctions between things such as styles, manners, consumer goods and works of art. Social inquiry of taste is about the human ability to judge what is beautiful, good and proper.

There are standards of what is beautiful, and what is not, what is kitsch and what is art, what is good quality and what is bad quality. These standards are formed by the society as a whole and live on through decades, thats why we have works by Nietzsche, Aristotle, etc still praised. Why we have painters like Da Vinci or Van Gogh or Dali being discussed and their paintings being studied in art schools.

Thats also why no one watches Uwe Boll movies and why only teenagers go to Michael Bay's movies or buy Meyer's books.

No matter how you look at it, there are standards of quality the aforementioned shows fail to meet for more sophisticated demographic. And no matter how you look at it BloodC is kitsch.
Jul 22, 2011 8:54 AM

Aug 2009
Blood+ was AMAZING!!

but for right now for Blood-C, idk what the hell this story is about....
For Blood-C, there is like NO PLOT! She is just doing missions... Its really boring..
Jul 22, 2011 9:02 AM
Jul 2011
I think it's best to say that Blood C is a new series entirely, but keeping the concept of BtLV's "random badass girl killing crazy ass creatures at night." Only, due to the painful slice of life, it's not doing so well. I see things slowly evolving into possibly a much deeper plot than it appears, but I doubt it's going to be executed that well since the anime has been only confirmed 12 episodes so far and nearly half of the current episodes are pointless slice of life. Maybe they'll have more meaningful significance later on, but right now it doesn't look so good.
Jul 22, 2011 1:28 PM

Jan 2011
Well... there sure is something BIG going to happen sooner or later in this series... but the bad thing is it is already late.
We have 1/4th of the total episodes already aired and still the plot is exactly where it was in the 1st episode - which is, in the middle of nowhere. And these episodes don't even build up any sort of mood - they are just making me more bored episode by episode... they litterally add nothing to the show, they can't even serve as a contrast for the later episodes, if those finally pick up the pace.

Btw... Higurashi is my personal favourite anime, and Umineko is in my top 5. And the reason they are there is not because of lolis and moe, but because they actually succeed in what they set out to achieve: contrast, unexpected turns and mindfuck.

I also liked Blood+ a lot (I couldn't care less about action in it, I'm just a sucker for sad stories ^^)

And yeah, people who rate Naruto as better than Death Note need to understand that "what is better" and "what I enjoy watching" are two separate things. Yeah, I generally prefer metal to classical music, but that doesn't change the fact that, objectively, 90% of metal is trash compaired to 90% of classical music (still 10% of metal songs pwnz anything XD)
Jul 22, 2011 1:50 PM
Jul 2018
I for one am rather enjoying Blood C.

I'm not watching it, but reading all these topics about it is certainly keeping me entertained this season.
Aug 2, 2011 10:47 PM

Feb 2009
kodial said:
One look at Saya in the opening theme, was all I needed to drop the series before I began watching them.

Deja Vu
Aug 3, 2011 7:26 AM

Aug 2007
I've only seen the first episode, so I will compare series quality of that to episode 1 of blood +.
But rather than compare them on their merrits in the Blood series... I just want to compare them as two completely seperate series.

1. Character introduction
---Blood+ wins
In the first episode you learn some about her family and how she interacts with them. You learn about her personality (dreamy, a little silly, kind, considerate, a little ditzy), and that she even has a hobby. She goes to school and has a friend there, but its made clear that this isn't the core of the show.

All you really learn of Blood C saya is she's clumsy, and likes to randomly sing. She seems like a really empty character.

2. Side Characters
--- Blood+ Wins
The saya in this series is in a pretty unusual family set up compared to most anime (living in a bar with an adopted father/2 adopted brothers). Lets not forget Haji. Blood C has far too many cliches type characters.

3. Plot Progression
---Blood + does start off with a general introduction, but it has a catalyst for plot progression with Haji and a crazy cliff hanger. Blood C has no real build up to the fight at the end, it just kind of happens.

4. Animation
I LOVE clamp in general... but I really don't like the character design for saya in Blood C- it just doesn't seem to match her character... it seems from episode 1 like she's used to fighting those demons frequently- so that big unweildy hair seems out of place realistically. Clamps low quality spaghetti monsters are also showing up far to frequently. Blood+ on the other hand I believe still beats out most anime released today despite being half a decade old.

Really rather than say this doesn't live up to Blood+, this just doesn't live up to Blood. The origenal movie had superb animation and a really dark and tense atmosphere. Sure it didn't have much in ways of plot- but Blood C seems to be using a completely different forumla. Blood+ was way different than Blood, but it still maintained high quality and excellent monster/horror scenes. Really I feel like Blood C should have been released under a different title name.
Aug 3, 2011 7:35 AM

Jun 2010
managed to get through the first ep (barely) even as an independent series it blows. Couldn't stand the character designs either, everything about the ep seemed so forced, and unnatural. No flow, no interesting characters, saya seemed more a conglomeration of mismatched anime archtypes than anyone with their own personality. Clumsy glasses girl that somehow is so competent with a sword? ugh, even as an act it failed because the person she was all clumsy and harmless in front of already knew what she can do...first anime that made me feel embarrassed for the people involved in making it
Donate brains...zombies in Washington DC are starving. >.>
Aug 7, 2011 9:02 AM
Aug 2011
Basically I find it a good idea that with a few basic elements different creators make several Blood series or movies.

However Blood + was so epic that they should have finished the whole thing at that point. Blood+ was emotionally so exhausting and the story so great that this new story can not be taken seriously. perhaps if the CLAMP version was made before Blood+, I would like it better and take it as a "warm up" for the real shit.

Is this new Saya supposed to be a yandere? but her warrior side is not scary enough and the cute side comes off dumb :/, there is no depth to the character and still the gap between the two sides of her personalty is too big.

It is not likely the she will to go through a huge character development in the remaining 6 episodes.The singing reminds me of Diva. Tokizane is a fake Haji, the twins and the coffee make me have flashbacks. I can’t stop thinking „where is Riku and Kai? And most importantly where are the vampires??If this a Blood series when will the vampires come? We only have monsters…so why is it Blood and not Flesh or Monster? :D

as much as I love the CLAMP ladies, IMHO this is a dumbed down version. They should have made a totally new, original story and let Blood with all its cast RIP.

sorry for my Engrish ne? (^^”
Aug 7, 2011 9:23 AM
Aug 2010
Even that i didn't watch BLOOD + , but it looks very good comparing to bullshit BLOOD C
Aug 8, 2011 10:34 PM

Jul 2010
comparing blood-c to it's "mother" blood+?

why not bother compare blood+ to its "mother" BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE and see how they changed Saya that much.

Blood: The Last Vampire still remains the best of the three

though, truly i am enjoying Blood-C
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Aug 10, 2011 12:45 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Blood-C is decent right now. It seems to have finally picked the pace up a bit. I would imagine I would enjoy this anime a lot more if it didn't have "Blood" in the name. So far its definitely not living up to its predecessors. Still enjoyable though, imo.
Aug 13, 2011 5:57 AM
Aug 2011
AmberFebruary said:

why not bother compare blood+ to its "mother" BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE and see how they changed Saya that much.

That is a good idea too, go ahead and compare them. I would really like to know the list of reasons why people enjoy Blood C (not mocking, I'm really interested :)
Aug 13, 2011 6:16 AM

Mar 2009
AmberFebruary said:

Blood: The Last Vampire still remains the best of the three

Totally and whole-heartedly agreed!
Aug 14, 2011 3:09 PM

Jul 2009
Lulexiaa said:
Blood+ was AMAZING!!

but for right now for Blood-C, idk what the hell this story is about....
For Blood-C, there is like NO PLOT! She is just doing missions... Its really boring..

Fully agree!
Aug 15, 2011 4:24 AM

Jun 2009
Sakky007 said:
It's like comparing Lord of the Rings to Harry Potter (couldn't think of any better example).
Regardless of whether or not you want to acknowledge it, Blood+ and Blood-C have a lot more in common than just a few genres. It may not be directly connected to the rest of the series canonically, but Blood-C is still based directly off of both Blood and Blood+. It's more like comparing the Star Wars Prequels to the original Star Wars: an ill-thought out attempt to reinvent an old classic.
SquChan said:
I didn't watch Blood+
SquChan said:
You as well, with the little difference that your doing is just senseless and stupid. Not your opinion is it, but your doings. Have your opinion, but don't go and say this anime is stupid just because YOU think so.
You really don't see the massive hypocrisy in this, do you? I mean, you clicked on this thread, having not even watched Blood+ nor Blood:TLV and therefore being unable to participate in the discussion, just so that you could tell us that YOU think this thread is stupid.
Aug 16, 2011 3:23 AM
Aug 2011
SquChan said:
To say this first. This topic is typical for people like you. Comparing anime is stupid and for what reason do you actually do that? ......

I wrote this not because I want to forbid anyone to do such topics, but to say it's stupid to blackmail or compare anime....

relaaaax, you took this topic upon yourself :) btw I think it is plausible to compare two(three) shows running under the same title, Blood, all part of a series.
Aug 16, 2011 9:58 AM

May 2007
ange10 said:
comparing blood c to its mother blood+

You are wrong. As Sakky007 already pointed out, both "Blood+" and "Blood-C" are spin-offs of Blood: The last vampire. Using your terminology, Blood: The last vampire would be the "mother" of Blood-C, not Blood+.
Aug 18, 2011 10:25 PM

Sep 2010
The topic of this discussion is incorrect, Blood+ and Blood-C both came from the movie Blood: The Last Vampire (2000).

I think the person who make this topic should get his facts first before posting this...
Aug 19, 2011 5:10 AM

Jul 2010
Ghostalker said:
The topic of this discussion is incorrect, Blood+ and Blood-C both came from the movie Blood: The Last Vampire (2000).

the thing blood+ fans tend to overlook, like this post, making it utterly laughable, blood+ and blood-c are sisters w/ blood+ as the older

KitKatze said:
I would really like to know the list of reasons why people enjoy Blood C (not mocking, I'm really interested :)

no specific reason, all i have is an old school anime heart & an open mind and i'm actually enjoying the show, seriously, this is more enjoyable for me than those shitty endless shounens
for me, I.G. & Clamp still brought something fresh even if it doesn't appeal to most of the mainstream crowd
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.