3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
50.0%
Average 3.0
2 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jul 11, 2011 7:25 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I got to admit that Gekkou swinging his sword in the following,

was splendid. With all the information of this chapter I understand how genius he was to ally himself with the Church and get a powerful sword to his side. Hinata will have hell to get him now.

• Loved Andou's almost all naked appearance in the spoiler
    she was well shown. I will admit that Gekkou planting a dagger into Andou really hurts to see. No choice there to show who is boss. Gekkou reacted nicely.

• Now I get it the whole power sealing of Andou in the spoiler
    and it was gentleman of Gekkou that hand kiss. 70% sealing is pretty powerful for a spell but it is even more impressive for a sword like that to be able to do a spell like that. In the end Andou looks mighty fine with her appearance in full power and Gekkou may kiss anywhere to unseal her power so no cheesy on the lips kissing needed. One thing I do like Gekkou for is hating the demons. That I like about him.

• Oh shit! Big explanation of Himea in the spoiler
    now I get the whole thing with Baalskraa and who he was. Should Hinata really unseal him, it shall be a problem. I also wonder how did Himea seal her powers to the point that tests did not reveal anything.
Yumekichi11Jul 11, 2011 7:55 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Chapter 10 Discussion

Samu-tan - Sep 22, 2011

1 by Fooly_Cooly »»
Oct 27, 2012 5:18 PM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Chapter 5 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jul 11, 2011

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Jul 11, 2011 8:23 AM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Chapter 3 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jul 11, 2011

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Jul 11, 2011 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.