Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 21, 2008 7:59 AM
Jun 2008
Does anyone know about who is truly chosen by Kazuhiko? His step-mother or his step-aunt? Well.. in the sixth episode that I watched, he explained that he liked his step-mother(Misako) better than his step-aunt(Emiko).. but later it told a surprise fact that Emiko was pregnant.. and while he and Misako were doing something eccchi, his father or Misako's husband were come back to the home.. what'll happen if his father saw both of them at that time?. . ..I really want to know the clear ending..
Jun 27, 2008 5:53 AM

Feb 2008
zerokeropi said:
Does anyone know about who is truly chosen by Kazuhiko? His step-mother or his step-aunt? Well.. in the sixth episode that I watched, he explained that he liked his step-mother(Misako) better than his step-aunt(Emiko).. but later it told a surprise fact that Emiko was pregnant.. and while he and Misako were doing something eccchi, his father or Misako's husband were come back to the home.. what'll happen if his father saw both of them at that time?. . ..I really want to know the clear ending..

If you follow the manga (called Erotic Heart Mother) ending, It ends with Misako and Kazuhiko in wedding clothes as a epilogue . . . .

http://loplop.us/P249.jpg
Feb 14, 2009 8:52 PM
Dec 2008
Interesting ending , lol.

Aug 29, 2009 9:59 PM
Aug 2009
yohoo... uhm someone can tell me where and how can i what the taboo video?
please... i saw the episode 1&2 only.
i want to watch the 3rd until the last.
pls...
thanks alot.
happy viewing!
Nov 7, 2009 7:43 PM

Oct 2008
VERY GOOD!!!

must watch lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_49H_N43jQ

#MakeAnimeGreatAgain

SAY NO MORE LOLI! BRING MORE GENRES EVERY SEASON THAN JUST LOLI
Nov 8, 2009 11:26 AM
Dec 2008
Is there a sequel? that was so good,
Dec 7, 2009 2:11 PM

Feb 2008
No, The story ended at episode 6 . . .
Oct 18, 2010 11:07 PM

Aug 2008
Now I'm worried about my future being betrayed by my own family....
as I thought single is the best.
独身最高~
Mar 16, 2011 6:29 AM

Aug 2010
Reo said:
Now I'm worried about my future being betrayed by my own family....
as I thought single is the best.
独身最高~

Not always dude.
Mar 20, 2011 4:27 AM

Sep 2010
This was ok, just wish there was a clear ending.
Aug 2, 2011 1:33 AM

Mar 2009
I want a nice boat ending.
Mar 31, 2012 7:55 AM

Jun 2011
passers_xv said:
pls...
thanks alot.
happy viewing!

I have the full episodes. Just PM me and I'll give you the links. :)
Jun 4, 2012 12:50 AM

May 2012
loplop said:
zerokeropi said:

If you follow the manga (called Erotic Heart Mother) ending, It ends with Misako and Kazuhiko in wedding clothes as a epilogue . . . .

I'm glad that at least they ended up together, I don't know why but even though the main character is kind of douche I still liked the idea that they loved each other so thanks for that picture it made my day better since episode 6 ended with that huge cliff hanger.
Mar 14, 2013 10:17 PM
Nov 2012
The ending led me here. Such a cliff hanger and all.
LOL, I too want a clear ending. The pic above made me feel now ok.
Mar 7, 2014 10:50 AM
Mar 2014
Yea, I wonderd about the same. very good hentai series. good plot and all. nice that they made love Kazikou and Misako, but what about Emiko's child. LEL that would be a epic drama scene. too bad we won't see it. :P
Jun 11, 2015 4:23 PM

Jun 2010
loplop said:
zerokeropi said:
Does anyone know about who is truly chosen by Kazuhiko? His step-mother or his step-aunt?

If you follow the manga (called Erotic Heart Mother) ending, It ends with Misako and Kazuhiko in wedding clothes as a epilogue . .

Omg how lame. I wonder what his father might think.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2018 10:51 PM
Mar 2018
zerokeropi said:
zerokeropi said:
ass and titties cuck
Dec 27, 2019 1:22 AM
Dec 2019
I think it's too late to comment. I was investigating for a while and what i found was that ... If there is a final "clear" since at the end of the manga you can see the protagonists with wedding clothes but still leaves you with the doubt that happened when the husband opened the door where the protagonists were having sex. I also found that the production took out a movie called "taboo charming mother the best" where you put the 6 chapters plus 40 extra seconds where the epilogue is. The bad thing is that i have not seen it and i don't know if it changes much at the end of the manga. Anyway i will publish the image of the protagonists and i hope that someone can translate it for me since it is in Japanese and i hope that someone will answer me.
Feb 25, 2020 11:39 AM
Feb 2020
Hello from /b/! I just commissioned a guy to translate what the epilogue says for anyone reading this.

Afterword

Thank you very much for buying "Erotic Mother" ~Complete Edition~ I hope you enjoy this book.

This book "Erotic Mother" was published in 1998 and the continuation of "Erotic Mother"
was compiled with "Erotic Mother" and published in 1999. At that time I said "I want to compile the series into one book", but various circumstances occurred and that could not be realized. I am very happy that I could finally compile it in a form close to ideal. I'm thankful to everyone in the editorial dept. for giving me this book as it is now.

Now, when I published this book this time it's been a long time since I reread Erotic Mother. Naturally, a work from 4 or 5 years ago revealed a number of points to reflect on, when I reflected on those points to I thought I need a cooling off period to an extent in order to read my manga without feeling embarrassed, probably. It's interesting to grasp the change in my art, and what I was hook on at the time. When I tried to reread there were various points where the art, and composition were shoddy, at the very least, at that time I drew what I wanted to draw the most.

Finally, I will take this opportunity to once again, thank the gentlemen to whom I am indebted. Everyone at the editing department of Shishobou Dolphin Comics. Kashimura-san who was in charge at the time. Tsuji-san who is currently in charge. The print shop, and designer, everyone else involved. Friends. Acquaintances. And those who surrounded me.

And the one who picked up this book, you.

Thank you very much.
Mar 13, 2020 1:34 PM
Feb 2020
loplop said:
zerokeropi said:

I wonder since i can't see this pict...
Mar 12, 2021 7:49 AM
Mar 2021
Makarerhore said:
Yea, I wonderd about the same. very good hentai series. good plot and all. nice that they made love Kazikou and Misako, but what about Emiko's child. LEL that would be a epic drama scene. too bad we won't see it. :P
eh she can just ride her child since the series is about a forbidden sexual relationship between mother and son. and plus, Emiko can't do sh!t because Kazuhiko and Misako loves each other xD
Mar 12, 2021 8:03 AM
Mar 2021
RichieAran said:
I think it's too late to comment. I was investigating for a while and what i found was that ... If there is a final "clear" since at the end of the manga you can see the protagonists with wedding clothes but still leaves you with the doubt that happened when the husband opened the door where the protagonists were having sex. I also found that the production took out a movie called "taboo charming mother the best" where you put the 6 chapters plus 40 extra seconds where the epilogue is. The bad thing is that i have not seen it and i don't know if it changes much at the end of the manga. Anyway i will publish the image of the protagonists and i hope that someone can translate it for me since it is in Japanese and i hope that someone will answer me.
obviously Yosuke (the husband, or should I say the ex-husband now) fought with Misako. Probably also made her choose between his son or himself but of course Misako chose Kazuhiko so the two divorced and Kazuhiko and Misako moved out together. It's pretty obvious what would Yosuke's reaction be after he opened the door and saw Misako and Kazuhiko doing the deed. He must be surprised, in disbelief, in pain and then asked her what the hell is she doing with his son behind his back. I just hope Kazuhiko wouldn't cheat on Misako even after their marriage and maybe start a family of their own (they're both cheaters anyway and Kazuhiko is the one who fell first). I mean, Kazuhiko never really said to Emiko that she's better than Misako or even if he did, I bet he just lied since he was horny and he didn't want to bring down the mood. I have a gut feeling he meant it when he said Misako's the best for him tho.
dear_senku_kunMar 12, 2021 8:06 AM
Mar 12, 2021 8:14 AM
Mar 2021
loplop said:
zerokeropi said:

man, I wish I could see it 😔 I can't even find a picture of them wedded anywhere
Mar 12, 2021 8:44 AM

Feb 2008
dear_senku_kun said:
loplop said:

man, I wish I could see it 😔 I can't even find a picture of them wedded anywhere

I replaced the link -
Mar 16, 2021 8:17 PM
Mar 2021
[/quote] obviously Yosuke (the husband, or should I say the ex-husband now) fought with Misako. Probably also made her choose between his son or himself but of course Misako chose Kazuhiko so the two divorced and Kazuhiko and Misako moved out together. It's pretty obvious what would Yosuke's reaction be after he opened the door and saw Misako and Kazuhiko doing the deed. He must be surprised, in disbelief, in pain and then asked her what the hell is she doing with his son behind his back. I just hope Kazuhiko wouldn't cheat on Misako even after their marriage and maybe start a family of their own (they're both cheaters anyway and Kazuhiko is the one who fell first). I mean, Kazuhiko never really said to Emiko that she's better than Misako or even if he did, I bet he just lied since he was horny and he didn't want to bring down the mood. I have a gut feeling he meant it when he said Misako's the best for him tho.[/quote]
dear_senku_kun said:
RichieAran said:
obviously Yosuke (the husband, or should I say the ex-husband now) fought with Misako. Probably also made her choose between his son or himself but of course Misako chose Kazuhiko so the two divorced and Kazuhiko and Misako moved out together. It's pretty obvious what would Yosuke's reaction be after he opened the door and saw Misako and Kazuhiko doing the deed. He must be surprised, in disbelief, in pain and then asked her what the hell is she doing with his son behind his back. I just hope Kazuhiko wouldn't cheat on Misako even after their marriage and maybe start a family of their own (they're both cheaters anyway and Kazuhiko is the one who fell first). I mean, Kazuhiko never really said to Emiko that she's better than Misako or even if he did, I bet he just lied since he was horny and he didn't want to bring down the mood. I have a gut feeling he meant it when he said Misako's the best for him tho.

I think so too. I find it really telling that Kazuhiko asks Misako after she confesses she doesn't want to leave him, who she prefers. Yosuke or him. I think Kazuhiko is crazy jealous of his father's and Misako's relationship; which is why he asked that question.
I think part of the reason why he was banging Emiko was to make Misako feel as jealous as he's been feeling towards his Dad "officially" being with Misako. Emiko is basically a plot device lol Emiko girrrl he's just banging you coz you look identical to Misako!
I gotta admit I laughed out loud at Emiko's lil plan to trap Kazuhiko by getting knocked up. Kazuhiko is a selfish, spoiled, little douche. But I do ship Misako and Kazuhiko at the end of the day. Haha <3
Pinup_GalMar 17, 2021 8:40 PM
Aug 9, 2021 9:14 PM
Jun 2020
He probably only said Emiko is better to make Misako choose between her husband and him.
Feb 18, 2022 9:33 PM
Jan 2022
Even in the manga we don't get an afterstory with aunty pregnancy did she keep the pregnancy did the sister find out no clear answer in the manga
Feb 18, 2022 9:33 PM
Jan 2022
Even in the manga we don't get an afterstory with aunty pregnancy did she keep the pregnancy did the sister find out no clear answer in the manga
Oct 17, 2023 11:25 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to passers_xv
pls...
thanks alot.
happy viewing!
@passers_xv sp@nkbank

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taboo Charming Mother Episode 6 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 2, 2011

34 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Jun 17, 2023 1:25 PM

Poll: » Taboo Charming Mother Episode 1 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 1, 2011

9 by Bruhkfast »»
Dec 6, 2022 1:32 PM

Poll: » Taboo Charming Mother Episode 5 Discussion

6 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 11, 2021 3:00 PM

Poll: » Taboo Charming Mother Episode 4 Discussion

6 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 11, 2021 2:59 PM

Poll: » Taboo Charming Mother Episode 3 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 1, 2011

7 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 11, 2021 2:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.