Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 26, 2011 9:13 PM

Mar 2011
I like how every time she stumbles, a gorgeous idol pops out of nowhere and catches her. Seriously, I was thrown off a bit when the first minute they just dove right into it. Not sure if I'll be able to get through this..we'll see. Nanami's eyes don't bother me as much as they should, but cmon...are we creating head top rainbows here?
Oct 1, 2011 3:04 PM

May 2008
It's been a while since I watched a reverse harem and now I feel a bit embarrassed watching this xD
I can see myself enjoying it though~
Nov 3, 2011 6:51 AM

Oct 2010
I couldn't stop laughing. =))))) Seriously, that school. That headmaster. That homeroom teacher. ROFL. orz

Junichi Suwabe + Mamoru Miyano in a series is just ♥! Oh God, I love these two. ;A;

Hmm. Nanami's eyes. I like them. And her hair too! So unique. *o* I'm loving all the color in this anime. FABULOUS.
[insert awesome signature here]
Jul 28, 2012 7:41 PM

Feb 2010
Who the heck makes a character's eyes yellow?
Anyways, setting that aside, why do I have this sudden itch that this is going to turn out pretty messed up? Oh yeah.

Because I've already watched it before and it's amazing how many people this anime lured in by solely making hot bishies. Ohh the power of bishies...and the worse part. How the heck did I get dragged into this? Oh right.

I was fooled too.
Oct 28, 2012 5:00 PM

Nov 2011
Reminds me of La Corda. Every girl's fantasy tbh.

Haruka helped a lost child while on her way to take the test? How nice! :) I lol'd @ this scene:

As well as Ringo being a crossdresser. Ah, this series..
Dec 29, 2012 8:17 PM

Sep 2012
Loved the OP.
Otoya and Shou! <3

I'm not a fan of Haruka's eyes. ... why that color? I'll probably get used to it.
Jan 12, 2013 9:27 PM

Nov 2007
memorieswithin said:
- The OP & ED are catchy.
- The Headmaster is interesting. lol
- Haruka's eyes are cool.
- I like Hayato's song.
- I think I'll like this.

Pretty much ditto this.

I did wonder, though, why no one else had eyes like Haruka's. Not the color so much; people in anime have random eye colors all the time. More the cloudiness of them. It makes her look like she has an eye problem of some sort, though it doesn't stop me from liking how they look. She can obviously see just fine. ^^; I also happen to love her hairstyle. I like the way the hair is drawn in general, actually.

Haruka apologizes A LOT. And thanks people A LOT. It's nice that she's polite, but she sounds a bit like a broken record. ^^; Maybe it's just because she's settling in. *shrug* Won't stop me from watching, though.

I hope all the songs are at least as good as the ones we were already treated to. :)
Feb 13, 2013 3:53 AM
Dec 2012
I loved it. Nothing more to say :$
Jul 13, 2013 9:13 PM

Apr 2013
Loved the song Hayato sang...

So far its good..

Sep 7, 2013 12:37 PM

Jun 2011
Songs are cool, guys are fine, girls are not bad.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 5, 2013 1:45 PM

Apr 2010
This is so cute, I can't even... <3
Before I started watching it, I knew.... I knew, it must be based on a game. *every single of them looks similar -shot- * xD
Oct 6, 2013 9:10 AM

Jun 2011
Fantastic first episode!

And I love the Op too :D

I can't believe I got distracted so long before starting this series, been on my computer for a long time..! So glad to be settling down and watching it at last :D!!
Nov 23, 2013 10:15 AM

Jul 2012
Highly entertaining and great setting. I burst out laughing at the opening scene. LOL I'm gonna like this show.

Stark700 said:
Reminds me of La Corda. Every girl's fantasy tbh.

Pretty much La Corda but with hotter guys and flashier animation.
Jun 17, 2014 7:30 AM

Dec 2012
A-1 Pictures + idols has already done well by me once, looking forward to this. Jeez, the faculty at the school are all super fabulous, especially that homeroom teacher holy moly. Haruka has an interesting goal, I liked that scene where Hayato's song reached out to her. So far so good as far as I'm concerned, I really like the OP too.
Jul 7, 2014 10:24 PM

Aug 2009
Anime_Name said:
I can see myself watching this series until the end.
But dear God those eyes look jaundiced and off color but not in a cute Nia sort of way.

^
That opening sequence though and that headmaster lol
I really like it so far. Let's see where this goes.

Feb 16, 2015 5:44 PM

Jun 2014
This headmaster is just great, what a guy!!! I really dig the short guy with the hat, and the dashing blue-haired at the end.
zat-bustFeb 16, 2015 5:59 PM

Aug 3, 2015 5:20 AM

May 2012
As I didn't knew there were prequels when I watch the third season with that it was airing last anime season I am here to check both of them out and see what's up with them as I don't like to have franchises unfinished especially not when I watched the last season in series.

Overall this start was pretty okay, quite solid character development but sadly enough the bad pacing that was present seems to originate from the first season so I guess they just kept with that pacing which is for me very slow. But well let's see what this season will offer us!
Aug 28, 2015 8:29 AM

Jun 2012
I felt it was boring tbh. Haruka's eyes look hideous, as all the other characters have normal anime eyes. I guess I can't blame the series as it was adapted from an otome visual novel.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Oct 9, 2015 1:03 AM

Jan 2014
Loved it :D The boys are great.
I like the two with blue hair the most so far :3
Oct 9, 2015 1:12 AM

Jul 2012
YusakuGodai said:
I guess I can't blame the series as it was adapted from an otome visual novel.

The visual novel is actually good, though.
Nov 25, 2016 7:02 AM

Mar 2015
That OP dance scene made me ROFLMAO!! That waz hilarious in wrong way!! Whats with that dance step? The song was terrible though.

Well said Principal...Song needs love!!

Ahhhnnn~ Junichi Suwabe-sama~n <3

Dhat HAYATO song really touched my deep heart. It was gorgeous. Sasuga Musical genre!!

Dhwat ED Song of Mamoru Miyano!! kyaaahhh~~

4.4/5

P.S. Im a guy!! Not gay nor BL.
Jun 13, 2017 3:57 AM

Mar 2010
YusakuGodai said:
I felt it was boring tbh. Haruka's eyes look hideous, as all the other characters have normal anime eyes. I guess I can't blame the series as it was adapted from an otome visual novel.

Glad im not the only one..

It didnt grab me at all was kindabored and most are standard otome reversed harem stuff.

But i will keep going.

The eyes remind me of steins gate and they look lifeless.. tho mc voice annoys me more
Mar 18, 2019 1:52 AM

Mar 2017
Hmmm so if you're late to an entrance exam because you saved a lost child. you'll have a huge chance of knowing a lot of pretty boys.
Thank you for the information, maybe I'll do that during my upcoming entrance exam

But anyways,
I really LOVE sHOUUU, right from the start when I don't even know what anime he is from.. I am already attracted to him ♥

and LMAO
the scene at the end tho.. Who follows a cat in the middle of the night... sighs

I watched this series cause I have nothing to watch so far... it's kinda MEH but I'll try to stick around >.>
eulsMar 18, 2019 1:56 AM

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Oct 28, 2020 11:51 AM
Oct 2020
Mengenali dan ketaqwaan pada tuhan kultural yaitu dimensi yang mengandung unsur
Feb 15, 2023 8:12 AM

Jan 2021
Okay, I decided to watch this because I was curious about why it is so popular with the female audience and to be honest I also enjoy listening to idol songs.

My expectations were pretty low because lately I've been disappointed by reverse harems and I didn't really like the character designs :" but who would have thought it exceeded my expectations! The headmaster was funky and kinda cool, I wish my school had a headmaster like him back then xD

Tsukimiya Ringo was so cute and pretty, I knew he was a guy from the moment he talk and that's the reason why he's my favorite character right now (at least until I get to know all the characters well), and he's also voiced by Nakamura Yuuichi which makes me surprised and laughed.

I also like Ren, the biggest reason is because he's voiced by Suwabe Junichi :'3 he looks and sounds very flirty, though. Not that I mind ~ :p

May 5, 11:09 PM
Apr 2024
i liked the music academy setting, not much more, no remarkable thing
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 3, 2011

78 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 20, 2011

86 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vanissa45 - Sep 24, 2011

137 by runa_niconi »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Sep 10, 2011

57 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 27, 2011

83 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.