Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2011 8:05 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I had a hunch that he might be leaving the military but I never thought it was correct.

Yuriko's conversation with Lieutenant Renandi made her realize that UPSF current conduct such as lack of common courtesy and respect is sort of at odds and perhaps abnormal when it's compared to Tylor's behavior and it is mirrored exactly by how the two highest ranking UPSF officers had been acting the entire series.
KinetaNov 25, 2012 10:48 AM
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 9, 2014 1:42 PM

Jun 2013
Tylor is leaving and as expected, Crew is not swallowing it without chewing....and of course it is Yuriko that finds him.

But looks like Tylor has truly gotten Entire Crews Loyalty in his side. and get them accepts some normal human acting even if they are in military. And some disagreement in rules too!!! XD
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 9, 2014 1:45 PM

Jun 2013
tofei said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I had a hunch that he might be leaving the military but I never thought it was correct.

Yuriko's conversation with Lieutenant Renandi made her realize that UPSF current conduct such as lack of common courtesy and respect is sort of at odds and perhaps abnormal when it's compared to Tylor's behavior and it is mirrored exactly by how the two highest ranking UPSF officers had been acting the entire series.

yeeah have to agree. Even military, you act maybe with more disciple, but still thank yous asnd other normal human actions are allowed and even normal. well this was some kind dictator Military alliance so, stricter order maybe?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 15, 2014 5:17 PM

Feb 2012
No, don't leave!

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 25, 2015 9:25 PM

Aug 2013
Pretty great penultimate episode, lets hope it wraps up nicely.
Mar 25, 2019 4:17 PM
Jul 2013
Seriously impressed with the change to a more serious tone in the final episodes. My wish is we get closure at least on Tylors character.
May 9, 2020 6:40 AM

Jul 2015
Yuriko finally realised the Tylor way of things

Love the emotional moment there at the end

More topics from this board

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 23 Discussion

Beatnik - May 29, 2008

34 by xthewarwithinx »»
Apr 9, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 6 Discussion

storm-12 - Feb 7, 2010

9 by wallus81 »»
Mar 14, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 5 Discussion

storm-12 - Feb 7, 2010

10 by wallus81 »»
Mar 14, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 1 Discussion

Beatnik - May 27, 2008

18 by apbooyah »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:09 PM

Poll: » Musekinin Kanchou Tylor Episode 4 Discussion

ScrewBall - Dec 14, 2009

19 by Kristiwazhere »»
Sep 26, 2023 10:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.