Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 16, 2011 9:03 AM

Apr 2011
@kateykayy
Nice to find someone reviving this old thread. Did you find your results accurate?
Oct 16, 2011 2:01 PM

May 2008
yeah it's pretty accurate especially the "Usually well informed, well read, enjoy expanding their knowledge and passing it on to others" part. i don't know about being forceful in presenting my ideas though--maybe i am and don't see it, lol.
Oct 17, 2011 10:38 AM

Sep 2009
Your Type is ISFJ
Introverted 67%
Sensing 62%
Feeling 75%
Judging 22%

Well, the test guessed almost everything right besides a few things, it even got the job. The most important difference is probably the fact that i don't overwork myself, partly because i get stressed easily, partly because i highly value free time from having met many regretful and dissatisfied "adults". Another maybe interesting thing is that i normally hate fashion/mainstream things (clothes, music...), which sometimes makes me stand out even if that's not my purpose and i don't like to be the center of attention.
Other than that, it read me like a storybook :)
Thanks for the test, it was fun and useful to confirm some things i thought about myself ^^
Megpoid-CowardlyMontblancsigsecond05defs
Art by: akka
Oct 17, 2011 11:43 AM

Apr 2011
@Catpaw
I'm glad you liked it. And I agree, working hard is overrated (unless you really have no choice).
Oct 17, 2011 5:01 PM

Aug 2009
@Catpaw
LOL we're complete opposites. Now I don't know if this is good or not, but it might show later on I guess! xD haha
I'm ENTP :P
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Oct 17, 2011 5:09 PM

Apr 2011
JusticeUndone said:
@Catpaw
LOL we're complete opposites. Now I don't know if this is good or not, but it might show later on I guess! xD haha
I'm ENTP :P

In relationships you get opposites, especially with perceivers and judgers. One person messy the other one a neat-freak for example.
Oct 17, 2011 5:44 PM

Aug 2009
@Lotus
darn BBCode, it didn't get my comment. Anyway, obviously I'm the messy one... T.T
I can tidy up my room in less than 10' if I want to, but I just don't bother, I find it a waste of time (not good!) meh.. typical ENTPish behaviour I guess. :PPP
I can have some really good original ideas though if that even counts, for those interested! xD hahaha
Oct 18, 2011 4:45 AM

Sep 2009
@JusticeUndone omg you're right! Yes i'm sure we'll get along just fine :)
My room's quite tidy because tidying up everything at once is such a hassle for me. I like having things around though, it gives the room a "lively" touch. I don't mind reordering different kinds of the same things, like books, files on the pc, teacups... which is probably not a good thing xD
Yeah tell us one of your ideas ^^

@Lotus97 i don't really recognize myself as a judger, i'm much more on the sympathetic side, but i remember reading that judger doesn't mean "judicator" or something like that, so since the description of me matches i'm fine with it :)
I also had a hard time understanding the "Functional Analysis" part in one of the links given with the result, it contains so many technical words i don't properly understand. I lack technical English of many subjects. I got 1/3 of it, i hate the "language barrier" thing :(

On another note, you mean people are more likely to get along well with opposites?
Oct 18, 2011 9:05 AM

Apr 2011
@Catpaw
By judger I just meant you are more towards the "J", judging side. I think what I heard is that they tend to attract each other. Doesn't necessarily mean they get along though.
Oct 19, 2011 1:47 AM

Sep 2009
Oh so that's how it is. Thanks, it's good to know :)
Feb 2, 2012 4:30 PM

Aug 2009
I thought of reviving this thread for all of our new members that might be interested in checking out about their type and about all 16 types in general.
Also if anyone has an account in PersonalityCafe let me know.
Check out the site here:
http://personalitycafe.com/forum/
Feb 2, 2012 5:05 PM

Jan 2011
good call justice...i wonder if anyone else will have mine...i think i'm the only...whatever i am :P
Feb 2, 2012 8:21 PM

Oct 2009
INFP
Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.
Feb 2, 2012 11:11 PM

Jan 2009

INTP.

You are:
distinctively expressed introvert
slightly expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

Seems to be accurate :3
Kaito-ChanFeb 2, 2012 11:19 PM
Feb 3, 2012 11:50 AM

Oct 2011
i remember doing something very similar to this in college ;P

anyways i got: ENFP

you are:
-slightly expressed extravert
-moderately expressed intuitive personality
-distinctively expressed feeling personality
-moderately expressed perceiving personality

ENFP
Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.

i say its somewhat accurate, but not on the ball

Feb 3, 2012 12:26 PM

Sep 2011
ENTJ

You are:
- slightly expressed extravert
- moderately expressed intuitive personality
- slightly expressed thinking personality
-moderately expressed judging personality

Frank, decisive, assume leadership readily. Quickly see illogical and inefficient procedures and policies, develop and implement comprehensive systems to solve organizational problems. Enjoy long-term planning and goal setting. Usually well informed, well read, enjoy expanding their knowledge and passing it on to others. Forceful in presenting their ideas.

mmmmm kinda accurate even that are some mistakes.
Feb 3, 2012 12:47 PM

Jul 2010
Oh, if I remember correctly I took that same test for the first time 6-7 years ago and I was ISTJ, but I retook it last year and now I'm INTJ.

People who enjoy this kind of test might also like:
-a personality disorder test;
-an IQ test (from Mensa Denmark);
-an EQ test (This is much more debated, but whatever, it's just for fun).
Feb 3, 2012 12:48 PM

Apr 2010
I got INTP

You are:
distinctively expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

It is difficult for an Architect to listen to nonsense, even in a casual conversation, without pointing out the speaker's error.------I have a habit of doing that lol
Architects often seem difficult to know. They are inclined to be shy except with close friends,-----This is me spot on :)

Now I'm going link to link about my personality type, a lot of it fits me well.

Just finished the IQ test and received a 110 so I guess I'm a little above average.
KruisnekFeb 3, 2012 1:28 PM
El Psy Congroo
Feb 3, 2012 2:00 PM

Apr 2011
@NosferatuHicham: I'm also INFP. I think we're the only ones out of everyone who's taken the test so far
Feb 3, 2012 3:45 PM

Nov 2010
FuchursRvng said:
ISTJ
Quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. Decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. Take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized – their work, their home, their life. Value traditions and loyalty.

Im not really orderly...more a kind of messy.
Feb 3, 2012 4:07 PM

Aug 2009
Am I still the only ENTP in this club?! Kaito, my dad was an INTP. But we do share things in common ENTPs and INTPs. ALso talonbone, I share lots of things with ENFPs too as sometimes my F side is more dominant than my T one, although usually it's the other way round. And raxius, you have the one thing I lack, that is J.. that's why i'm always procrastinating and making terrible management of my time.. T.T
JusticeUndoneFeb 3, 2012 4:15 PM
Feb 4, 2012 12:52 PM

Oct 2011
lol thats the only iffy factor i think, my thoughts/feelings are all situational and are sometimes completely opposite.

so are JU saying were like soulmates or something? ;P

haha i think there should be a list on page 1 labeling everyone with their appropriate groups to see whos the similar thinkers and whatnot ^^ just a suggestion

Feb 4, 2012 1:14 PM

Sep 2011
@Justice hehe dont worry i also procrastinate sometimes for not saying more that i should ...i so fun do to do it. :)

@Talon MMMM not bad idea at all :)
Feb 4, 2012 6:09 PM

Aug 2009
@talon
ha! you never know!! :P btw brilliant idea, I was thinking of listing us too, but making groups is an even better idea. I will do this work tomorrow and hope no one of those who posted their results will have a problem to see their names up there.

@raxius
I do it all the time.. :( I tend to leave things for the last moment.This thing has tortured me all my life, and although I've somehow worked it out in comparison to how I was when at school, it's still troubling me. x/ But I'll keep hoping and working on it.. :P
Feb 8, 2012 6:55 AM

Oct 2009
My personality disorder test results:

My IQ test results:

Feb 9, 2012 5:54 PM

Aug 2009
wait..where did you find those tests Nosferatu? they look interesting and I'd like to try them too.
Feb 9, 2012 6:00 PM

Jan 2011
@justice

they were links lazy posted a few posts back...interesting indeed. i took them but didn't have time to post them when i did. i should go back and do it again. wonder if i'll get the same results
Feb 9, 2012 6:21 PM

Apr 2011
Nosferatu, those results make you sound a bit, um, crazy. Is this test legit?
Feb 9, 2012 6:47 PM

Aug 2011
ISJT - Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

Quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. Decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. Take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized – their work, their home, their life. Value traditions and loyalty.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
Feb 10, 2012 4:00 AM

Aug 2009
billmurderface said:
@justice

they were links lazy posted a few posts back...interesting indeed. i took them but didn't have time to post them when i did. i should go back and do it again. wonder if i'll get the same results

thnx Bill, I'll go check it out! ;)
Feb 10, 2012 6:07 AM

Mar 2011
I got ISTP (89% - 25% - 25% - 22%)

"Crafters will not usually go against regulations openly, but will simply ignore them." Very true ^^

Sensitivity test

Personality Disorder result ^^

My IQ test result

Haven't got enough time to finish the EQ test, guess I'll do it tomorrow.
Feb 10, 2012 8:10 AM

Jan 2011
working on the EQ test...at work...pretty slow today :P
Feb 10, 2012 8:38 AM

Jul 2010
Lotus97 said:
Is this test legit?
Obviously it doesn't replace the diagnosis of a professional, it's more of a "you might want to have this checked out" thing.

As everyone is posting their results...
The personality one is from some months ago, the IQ is from when I was 16. It seems intelligence peaks at 26 so it might be a bit different now, but I'm not going to retake a test that long.
Feb 11, 2012 7:11 AM

Aug 2009
Once again my MBTI results in a graphic:

And I also took the IQ test, although my mom was talking to me half of the time making me lose some focus.. so I was like: "yeah mom i fed the cat.. square triangle circle.. yeah, the weather sucks... this moves one right, then down..yeah I will eat later..black white black.. lol u get the picture. :P

But some of the patterns were hard to decipher anyway, so I think the score must be around there. I'm still curious about some of the patterns I couldn't notice, especially the last two, questions 38 and 39.

I'm planning to do the EQ test later on. I'm more curious about that since I haven't taken such a test in ages.
JusticeUndoneFeb 11, 2012 7:23 AM
Feb 11, 2012 10:28 AM

Apr 2011
It looks like Justice is the mastermind of our group. Nice score!
Feb 11, 2012 3:23 PM

Aug 2009
haha thnx Lotus! I saw the others that took it scored great too. Still it's just a small part of who we are in my opinion, but it was surely much fun to take. :)
Now I'm doing the EQ one, but it takes me sooo long to read all the texts and the ENTP inside of me is getting distracted. lol

Oh and in the sensitive test you posted I scored only 9.. so I guess I'm not that sensitive..? T.T
Feb 11, 2012 4:59 PM

Apr 2011
I'm a highly sensitive person. That's probably why I don't like scary stuff.
Feb 11, 2012 5:08 PM

Aug 2009
Lotus97 said:
I'm a highly sensitive person. That's probably why I don't like scary stuff.

Yes, it must have a greater effect on you! That's how my mom reacts to scary stuff as well. It's not that they don't affect me.. but I also find this adrenaline watch sort of fascinating. But it depends on my mood.
Feb 11, 2012 5:28 PM

Feb 2012
I'm a Protector! Very accurate
Feb 12, 2012 4:09 AM

Dec 2011
I am Lazy! Can't be more accurate than that.

Anyway I didn't get that as a result from any of the tests. I got it the way I did tests, on more occasions I tried to take them but just can't seem to finish them. Half way through I get bored and give up.
Feb 12, 2012 4:20 AM

Aug 2009
oneAngrySheep said:
I am Lazy! Can't be more accurate than that.

Anyway I didn't get that as a result from any of the tests. I got it the way I did tests, on more occasions I tried to take them but just can't seem to finish them. Half way through I get bored and give up.

that's me as well most of the times. The only difference is that I struggle and finish them, just cause my curiosity about them usually wins over my boredom. But I hear ya on that.
Feb 25, 2012 12:33 PM

Oct 2009
You are:

slightly expressed introvert
slightly expressed sensing personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

ISFP
Quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind. Enjoy the present moment, what’s going on around them. Like to have their own space and to work within their own time frame. Loyal and committed to their values and to people who are important to them. Dislike disagreements and conflicts, do not force their opinions or values on others.

Well....that doesn't sound like me at all -_-''
I guess... xD
“There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t. What you’ve got to do is turn around and say, ‘watch me’.” – Layne Beachley
Feb 25, 2012 1:12 PM

Aug 2009
Bill, you found a fellow ISFP! :D But he says that ISFP doesn't sound like him...? mm
Feb 25, 2012 1:48 PM

Jan 2011
wow i know, false alarm...i guess he doesn't like the sound of it...T_T hahahaa
Feb 25, 2012 1:55 PM

Oct 2009
shush,decades of training have turned my cat into a universal stealth killing weapon....that,and a slap from his uber big belly can knock you back to the stone age XD
it really does not sound like me....HECK,half of the words I don't even understand XD
“There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t. What you’ve got to do is turn around and say, ‘watch me’.” – Layne Beachley
Feb 25, 2012 1:57 PM

Apr 2011
He's slightly expressed on 3 of 4 traits so maybe that's why
Feb 25, 2012 3:42 PM

Jan 2012
Good stuff here. Add one more to the INTP (Architect) group:

I also read more into Keirsey's description about the Architect, and its scary how accurate the description fits with my personality and values. It may not be 100% accurate, but its pretty damn close to it.
Feb 25, 2012 3:49 PM

Dec 2011
Last time i did a IQ test i got like 70-90 or something of the sort. Lol I think i should be getting special treatment :>

↑Bullshit, ordered 100mbps.. Waiting on technician to fix issue T.T↑
Feb 25, 2012 4:17 PM

Aug 2009
StyleF1re said:
Good stuff here. Add one more to the INTP (Architect) group:

I also read more into Keirsey's description about the Architect, and its scary how accurate the description fits with my personality and values. It may not be 100% accurate, but its pretty damn close to it.

I'm an architect IRL, but an ENTP. lol
Feb 25, 2012 4:48 PM

Nov 2010
Finally had the patience to do the IQ test
here's the result:

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.