Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 12, 2015 6:23 PM

Jul 2009
And it's over when things would actually get good, this season was kinda boring, even with all the sucking, at least there was some plot (or kinda of it) in the 1st season, the reason why I kept watching was for Katja and the 5/10 it's for her, if she was not here I would give it 1/10...
May 23, 2015 9:39 PM

Jun 2014
I enjoyed the series, but saddened by its likely anime conclusion.
Jun 2, 2015 12:34 AM
May 2015
Rated episode twelve: 5/5 love it!

Episode 12 was truly amazing compared to episode 10 and 11. I love the first part when Edgar went on Sasha while he was sleeping and Sasha was mad at him because Sasha sucked Edgar's soma (Edgar is a boy xD). I also love the part when Mafuyu fought Sasha. I wasn't really satisfied when Sasha couldn't beat Mafuyu (please take notes that he was out of soma that time) but at last it shows that he is strong after drinking soma because he didn't even use any weapon (to brake the Sword of Maria). It's also sad that they ended it like that. They need season 3. I mean seriously, Joshua has powers now? The war was about to begin? What happened to Tomo's dad? Why was Edgar acting strange at the bowling arena (episode 9)? What will happen to the Golden Noah? Yup, too many questions. They MUST make season 3.
Sep 16, 2015 1:37 PM

Nov 2007
Season 1 was soo much better than season 2... it felt like season 2 broke a few character's personalities. Like Hana used to have a bullying side and Fumika's shyness, but erased those in Season 2. I was hoping Katja would die in a fire just because I hate her, but people and lolis, figures. And then so many filelrs in season 2 I can't even remember why some things occurred. Like how did Katja get that 3rd girl, Shiizaki as a slave too. Big Mama was still hilarious in both seasons though. And I'm glad I got to see Joshua and Lizzie before those series killed itself. Plotholes overused modern day character tropes in season 2 everywhere. I could care less for a season 3 if it becomes just like season 2.
Sep 21, 2015 2:21 PM

Apr 2013
Shitty ending to a season way worse than the prequel. 4/10
Dec 21, 2016 6:15 PM
Dec 2016
JOSHUA!!!! 😄💗
Feb 28, 2017 6:53 AM

Jan 2014
the episodes after episode 6 are jokes. now when it got serious, they left it hanging.
Jul 8, 2017 1:39 PM
Jul 2017
It's very unlikely that their will be a season three. I really enjoyed this series but I wish It didn't end with such a cliffhanger it just left me feeling extremely sad over this anime because I felt like I had a connection with the characters. It might be dumb to have hope after 6 years of this animes third season not be being released but I pray that one day we will be able to see these characters again for a third season. Till then I guess I'll just read the Manga. God, I hate animes that leave me with this empty feeling in the end. Time to find a new one. Hulu here I come.
Oct 3, 2018 6:59 AM

Jul 2013
Well that ending killed me me in every possible way. Wouldn't had been so bad if a third season would had been made, but 7 years have passed and the manga ended, so the possibility of a third season is basically null. This series will be in an cliffhanger forever.

Also, they waited for the last seconds of the final episode to reintroduce Teresa, Lizzie, Fool and Joshua. I feel very trolled right now. I mean, I liked the comedic episodes, but knowing they could have used those episodes to adapt the new arc, I now wish the studio would had released them as OVAs.

Also I feel very bad for the student council president. Just when she had a bit of a role, she was turned into a puppet by that vampire bitch and she is never mentioned afterwards, so the implications is that she is still under her control.

I liked the series a lot, so seeing it with such ending makes me sad.
Apr 20, 2021 9:42 PM
Dec 2018
Why did the plot move at the last episode?! Anyways, the second half was pure SoL but I still enjoy it.
7/10.
May 9, 2021 10:17 PM
Dec 2010
Still no word on a Season 3? It's so frustrating watching all these anime's to have them end in a cliffhanger. The end of Season 2 really was placing the steps for a Season 3 what happened?
Jun 22, 2021 9:26 PM
Aug 2013
Most of this season was joke after joke and after joke and then the final episode was good, but it ended like that... and 11 years passed since season 2 and nothing new. Seriously,they should make another season to finish this well.
But honestly we can see the difference between season 1 and season 2, this one was trying to be too comedy and over the top all the time... mess.... season 1 had more story...
And also when FINALLY Joshua appeared, it finishes!. Damn it.
The most interesting characters to me are Tomo,Sasha, Joshua, Jita. Mafuyu too ofc.
But finally when there was going to be more action with Father Yuri,Lizzy and the others they stopped... is ridiculous... I wonder whatever happened to these series.

Jul 10, 2021 2:18 AM

Feb 2014
Did they remove Jita's nipple thingy? I wonder if I missed something.

Abyhape said:
the episodes after episode 6 are jokes. now when it got serious, they left it hanging.

This.

I'll consider switching to the manga now...
L had a poster of Norman in his room
Mar 2, 2022 7:40 PM
Dec 2021
good! The first few episodes were boring and episodes 10, 11 but Sasha is really hot hencec I gave it a 10
Sep 5, 2022 7:16 PM

Dec 2021
So, the last 6 episodes were basically filler with the finale being a cliffhanger... Got to love how the anime industry excels in refusing to end shows off with a proper conclusion, only to never follow it up with an additional season.
Jul 10, 2023 12:48 PM
May 2021
Bruhhh back to the plot in final episode? and left us at cliffhanger 😑. Wtf man
Oct 6, 2023 10:39 AM

Nov 2010
I didn't expect that the VP was an enemy. I thought she was a joke background character like the prez. Nice twist.
The Mafuyu vs. Sasha fight looked cool! Damn, she can be really powerful if she tries.
Damn, Yuri's beautiful car got destroyed. Why did he park it there? Haha!
Elizabeth's new outfit looked badass.
Joshua powered up. How unexpected!

I see now the purpose of those random episodes before this. It could've worked if this was a double cour season. It's too bad there's no S3. The next arc looked cool.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 11 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 20, 2011

18 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:58 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 10 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 14, 2011

38 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:05 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 6, 2011

23 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 8:21 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 8 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jun 1, 2011

24 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:40 PM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - May 24, 2011

30 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.