Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 24, 2011 9:49 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A guy born in enemy country is that guy at the opera?

Victorique playing chess in a dark room, and Victorique's father is influencing the king. He uses Victorique as fortune teller...

Cecil and others are worried about both Victorique, who still has pendant, and Kujou, who is in bouzu head and is in the troupe by force (in Russia? a star in redness). He's beaten badly in order to protect the ring.

The police is being the puppet of his own father and treating Victorique badly.

Cordelia helping Victorique. Wow, Cordelia can fight! Magician #1 helps Cordelia, and Magician #2 plans to kill Victorique... Cordelia got that badass!!

I thought it was final ep. with that entering of ED...

Cannot wait for next week (final ep.!!) Nice preview with Kujou and Victorique conversation.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 24, 2011 11:07 AM

Nov 2008
Cordelia just became a badass, and man she can fight.

Kujou is getting treated like shit in the army, but not compared to Marquis treatment of Victorica.

It seems that Marquis, Cordelia, and that old priest died as a result of the battle at the end, so intense. Marquis got what he surely deserved, what a monster.

Final Episode will be great.
HoppyJun 24, 2011 11:31 AM

Jun 24, 2011 11:26 AM
Aug 2007
Kujo is not in Russia, based on the uniforms hes with the Japanese Army, most likely in China.
Jun 24, 2011 11:44 AM

Aug 2010
Wow, this episode just sort of came out of nowhere but it's still good. I wonder what next episode has in store.
Jun 24, 2011 12:07 PM

Jul 2010
i didn't understand what happened in the end.. who was the old woman? cordeila stabbed albert then who was the one who cut cordelia? old woman or magician? just rewatched. coredila and old woman cut each other.

i hoped victorica good ending with her mother and kujo, too bad... but i hope she will get kujo though.

and LOL @ Kujo hairs. i said who the hell is he. then i realized oh its kujo-kun. xD
Han-yuuJun 24, 2011 12:13 PM
Jun 24, 2011 12:10 PM

Oct 2010
It looks like Grevil helped on all this exchange thing, maybe he is the one that saves Victorique from Brian2.0
I'm kinda mad at the fact the Brian1.0 get stab by old lady and so does Cordelia... like seriously, I rifle shot from behind the smoke would had been better than ninja grandma.
I couldn't stop thinking of Joda when I say cordelia fight with all the jump... made me giggle a little bit but still really nice.

Over all really nice job... one more to go ^^

Tsuki-Hime said:
i didn't understand what happened in the end.. who was the old woman? redhair magician was calling her cordelia? cordeila stabbed albert then who was the one who cut cordelia? old woman or magician?

There where two of the old ladies, one gets killed during the carnival. She kill Brian 1.0 apparently and then proceeds to attempts to kill Cordelia.
That "Cordelia" Brian yelled is more of a battle cry.
choyosJun 24, 2011 12:15 PM
huh?
Jun 24, 2011 12:14 PM

Mar 2009
For me end of this ep was something like:
- Fu*k yeah! Victorique escaped.
- Fu*k no! why Roscoe want to kill Victorique?
- Fu*k yeah!, finally that rapist got what he deserved.
- Fu*k no! Why she had to sound like dying. (it could have been that guy's blood, not her)
- Fu*k yeah! It's not over even though normally thinking that would be last ep. There is hope that they will be together again in last scene. If yes that would be 10/10 from me.
- Fu*k no! It can end like: "They didn't met after that but their hearts were connected forever." if so that would be 9/10 from me.

I just love those sinusoidal plots. :P

Extermely enjoying this series and hope that will enjoy last ep as well.
TenragJun 24, 2011 12:23 PM
Jun 24, 2011 12:18 PM

Oct 2010
I wouldn't say Cordelia is 100% dead.. is likely that she actually survives with a pretty nasty scar.
I mean... wishful thinking hurts no one >.>

I do believe both Roscoes will be dead by the end of the anime.
huh?
Jun 24, 2011 12:23 PM
Nov 2010
Wow, nice episode and nice battle scenes...
I wonder what will happen in the next episode, I agree that this episode almost looked like an ending, even though there's one more episode left...
Jun 24, 2011 12:27 PM

Jul 2010
I never knew Cordelia can be so badass when she fights. And I didn't even recognize Kujo in his new haircut.
Can't wait for the final episode!
Jun 24, 2011 12:30 PM

Jun 2011
That was a lot more intense than I originally expected.
Last episode will hopefully be real good.
Jun 24, 2011 12:51 PM

Dec 2009
Masakaki said:
That was a lot more intense than I originally expected.
Last episode will hopefully be real good.

I agree, I must admit I felt kinda 'meh' towards most of the main plot but this episode really got to me.
Ara ara.
Jun 24, 2011 12:51 PM

Jul 2008
It is hard to believe they can wrap this up in 24~ minutes.

Cordelia was so cool this episode though. And bleck I hate Kujo's haircut.
Jun 24, 2011 1:13 PM

Aug 2008
Die, Die, All die, Damn it!
OK, that's really intense. I was overhelmed by this episode. All unexpected.

They get separated for a year long. Situation changed.

Damn you, Grevil, I'm disappointed.
The rapist went ahead to hell, too easy for him, but fine.
Brian1 supported Cordelia's love to his death. Commendable.
Brian2 tried to kill Cordelia's soul. Bullshit.

May Peace Prevail On Earth.
At least somewhere the two together will be.
Jun 24, 2011 1:25 PM

Jan 2009
-Cordelia's voice. Still as great as always.
-Marquis de Blois. Still as crazy as always.
-Oh boy, haha, Kujo. Nice haircut you've got thar.
And suddenly, awesome fight scene between Cordelia and Albert. Hell, I thought this show had already given us its only good moments, but damn, that was pretty neat. But then they just had to go and kill the show's best character. Tch.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 24, 2011 1:28 PM

Sep 2008
Kujo... I don't like you anymore simply because of your hair.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2011 1:30 PM
Apr 2010
The roscoe twins have become much less interesting and in control after their secret was revealed, before they were always ahead of the plot but they are totally embroiled in it, and now has been killed? and the other has snapped?

Victorique playing chess and telling fortunes was a bit strange....

Wish Roget had tried to defend his position more, he just ran away!

I didn't recognise Kujo either, i thought he was the one helping some1 else up at first.

Cordelia moves like Yoda does!!! hahaha

those closing scenes were intense...
Jun 24, 2011 2:19 PM

Jan 2008
Why are there 2 Brian Roscoe? My other half? Is that his twin?
Jun 24, 2011 2:36 PM
Oct 2010
^ That was revealed 2 episodes ago XD

Anyway, the Marquis deserved worse... but a gut slash still leads to a very painful death so I'm satisfied.

I too, am hoping for Grevil to save Victorique from that deranged Roscoe... how lame, trying to kill Cordelia's legacy...

Akidnas said:
Cordelia moves like Yoda does!!! hahaha
LOL, I thought the same there.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jun 24, 2011 2:50 PM

Sep 2010
HawthorneKitty said:

lol yea, it doesnt fit him at all D:
Jun 24, 2011 3:26 PM

Dec 2010
Coredelia died!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

And the Brian too!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
I read Manga in both English and Chinese.
Jun 24, 2011 3:28 PM

Jul 2010
I don't think it was the same old lady, that fought Brian and Cordelia, as I remember twin old ladies that were Grevil's subordinate a couple arcs back, the ones doing the cupboard trick.

I remember when people kept saying it's WWII that's going to separate them, which looks like it is, but an alternative history WWII that happening 15 years early. That or somehow everyone working on Gosick failed history at school (unlikely :P)
Jun 24, 2011 3:41 PM

Sep 2009
Now if they would only make Cordelia the main character then the series would have been lovely. The fight was really cool. Good job Brian at training her XD
So she dies and Brian dies in the next episode. The show have given a little spotlight over these two characters so that the death seems sad to the audience. But it failed so...

Lol Kujo. You better grow your hair back because you really look terrible.
And great episode.

So Grevil, what happened to you? D:
Jun 24, 2011 3:46 PM

Apr 2009
I thought this was gonna be another "meh" episode, but damn that last bits...

I suddenly felt bad for Kujo getting beat up. And The Marquis biting Victorique's ear... *shudder*
RandomPerson4 said:
YES! FUCK YOU LIGHT YAGAMI! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
Jun 24, 2011 4:04 PM

Aug 2008
I swear to all thats holy this story better not end up as some poorly misguided tragedy where everyone dies and Victorique and Kujo are forever separated. Given the tendency of the Japanese to do exactly that, my hopes are not high.

Cordelia's mom going off like Yoda was lame. It was a great-looking sequence, but it totally goes against the universe of the story. No one has been shown they can jump or fight like that, and all the sudden she's a ninja.
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Jun 24, 2011 4:09 PM

Apr 2008
mcjazzman32 said:
I swear to all thats holy this story better not end up as some poorly misguided tragedy where everyone dies and Victorique and Kujo are forever separated. Given the tendency of the Japanese to do exactly that, my hopes are not high.

Cordelia's mom going off like Yoda was lame. It was a great-looking sequence, but it totally goes against the universe of the story. No one has been shown they can jump or fight like that, and all the sudden she's a ninja.

Dancer who most likely trained for revenge once free. I can see it quite easily.
Jun 24, 2011 4:12 PM

Feb 2010
wtf dat loli milf. Kujo looks unrecognizable after getting his ass whooped. Looks like that boy from Grave of the Fireflies.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2011 4:17 PM
May 2011
One thing: Cordelia = Secret Ninja

I hope she isn't dead, she deserved to be with her daughter. Even though she saw her when she entered the room to switch clothes, she needs to be with her =o.

--Kujo looks weird with his hair that way x-x
- The beating he got was so scary...one reason why I don't wanna be in the Forces.

---The time-skips if anyone notices them, they make it seem like Victorique and Kujo have only been away from each other for a few days/ weeks. But a Year it actually is. I think alot of you might've noticed this but x-x It's kinda easy to miss if you don't read it.
ban1o.jpg
Jun 24, 2011 4:56 PM

Sep 2010
wat
What the hell is with Brian? What's the deal with this other half stuff?
Jun 24, 2011 5:10 PM

Jun 2008
holy shit I was breathless all the episode it was so good i can't imagine the last one poor kujo

their love is so strong that makes me cry every time

I want them together at the end *--*
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Jun 24, 2011 5:46 PM

Oct 2009
So Cordelia and Albert dies in the end!?
So wait, what happens next? (Cliffhanger executed properly)

Kujo, your hair is making me hate you right now. Unless you can magically grow it back next episode, I'm not buying that look.

Great episode.

Jun 24, 2011 5:56 PM

May 2010
I see, Kujo wears wig all the time.
Good episode. Give me a good ending & I promise a 9.
Jun 24, 2011 5:58 PM

Nov 2007
cordelia went all yoda on that cunt XD cant wait till next ep this is gotta be 1 of the best anime this year

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already
Jun 24, 2011 6:01 PM

Jan 2011
AngelicFeces said:
wat
What the hell is with Brian? What's the deal with this other half stuff?

Twins, I'm guessing

One twin dislikes the fact Cordelia cries about Victorique, and whatnot, while the other twin loves Cordelia so much, that he's willing to help her protect Cordelia's daughter.

:c ...scary Brian #2 ..
epic ending bits of the episode though, kinda drastic, even though I just hope the ending isn't sad xD;; but then again who knows?
Jun 24, 2011 6:26 PM

Jul 2009
Ranger_Chris61 said:
Kujo is not in Russia, based on the uniforms hes with the Japanese Army, most likely in China.

Although, historically, we'd be off by a few years. Japan does not control Manchuria until the 1930s. Germany also does not become militaristic until 1933, so I'm not certain what Albert de Blois and the German envoy spoke about. War was nowhere in sight at this time in the 1920s.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Jun 24, 2011 6:28 PM

Jun 2010
This episode just turned a 180 from how it usually is. One second they were together and then the next second, they are far away remembering each other. This episode almost made me cry which means next week's episode will definitely make me cry....a lot.

Jun 24, 2011 6:39 PM

May 2010
MiMikuChan said:
HawthorneKitty said:

lol yea, it doesnt fit him at all D:

same here! xD i was like "noooo!!!" T.T

Anyways, Cordelia was awesome!
i cant wait for next week! :D
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 24, 2011 7:14 PM
Jun 2009
Little late in watching this ep but I wish i would have watched it earlier this ep made me raise the overall rating for this show for me up til now its been mainly a mystery show that i very much enjoyed but not enough to give it above 7 this ep everything coming together and the fight at the end made me raise it and for once in a long time i feel for a character in a anime which it been awhile since that happened so let hope the last ep brings forth a epic conclusion
Jun 24, 2011 8:22 PM
Apr 2011
alright im confuzed about the Brians..... are they twins or are they like 2 of himself since hes a magician.... cuz if they are the same person technically, would that mean when cordelia helping brian got stabbed that victorique stabbing brian got stabbed also O_O. thats how i think she gets saved cuz lets face it shes out in the middle of nowhere where nobody knows shes even escaped. although i kinda hope brian doesnt die cuz he had some hot battle pics :) overall fantastic episode, i didnt see it coming!!
Jun 24, 2011 8:28 PM

Jan 2011
Is it just me or has this show gotten a lot more interesting?
Jun 24, 2011 8:46 PM

Oct 2009
BioPi said:
Is it just me or has this show gotten a lot more interesting?

Is it just me or is this show underrated for last season and this season?

Jun 24, 2011 9:29 PM

May 2009
Ah, the guys in the show so disappointed me here:
Love-version Brian Roscoe can't defeat the old hag allowing her to wound (perhaps fatally) Cordelia.
Hate-version Brian Roscoe is trying to kill Victorique.
Kujo was unknowingly used in the last episode to get to Victorique, gets shipped off and received a reverse makeover (but kudos for holding on to the ring even if your face swelled up 3 times normal). Imagine how he'd feel if he knew what was happening back in Saubure.
Grevil continues to follow his father's orders regardless of what his own feelings might be

I liked Yoda Cordelia. Fitting for a gray wolf, no? And I really wanted her to get Marquis after he nearly went Mike Tyson on Victorique earlier. Anyway, great action sequences there.

Hopefully, we'll get a nice finale.
Jun 24, 2011 9:43 PM

Dec 2008
I can't believe the next episode is the last! This show has given me heartaches night after night, rarely an anime has gotten me this sucked into it. :'(

I hope they finish it off well, and I really really really hope Victorique and Kujo end up together. Honestly I couldn't give the anime a 10/10 (in my rating book very hard to get) without it.

And there is a little guy inside me hoping for another season and yet, I know it's not going to happen. Alas, many tears will be shed next week. :'(
Jun 24, 2011 9:47 PM

Feb 2011
was an awesome fight at the end.

can't wait till next week to finally see the ending to this show.
Jun 24, 2011 11:01 PM

Feb 2011
How tragic Cordellia have to die with that monster Albert de Blois and the other Brian Roscoe is blaming Victorique and tried to kill her!.
Kujo what on earth are you doing! the way you got beat up is just pathetic to see :/
Jun 24, 2011 11:53 PM

Jul 2010
This episode made no sense at all. As someone else had mentioned, it came out of no where. Worst episode of this series.While some people say that this is the best episode, because there were fights. To me,however, this episode was utterly nonsense. Gosick is a highly-plot driven show, with mystery being it's main attraction.Tthe fight at the end, however,as well as other events within this episode -- were just too random.If I wanted fights, I would have definitely watched Hidan no Aria,Fairy Tail,Ao no Exorcist,Deadman Wonderland or 'The Money of Soul and Possibility Control' instead.Besides, the history in this episode is crap. Germany in 1925 has no offensive-capabilities at all. It has a highly-well trained, but ultimately meager army of only 100,000 with no reserves. They don't even have tanks,heavy artillery ,and not to mention--an air force.It couldn't even defend itself from the Franco-Belgian invasion and occupation of Ruhr between 1923-1925. How could it even fight a war. As well as that, isn't Saubre a bit too small to even try attacking France and Britain? It's more like an Alpine version of Belgium.
darthfantaJun 25, 2011 12:19 AM

Jun 25, 2011 12:47 AM

Jan 2010
Brace625 said:
I remember when people kept saying it's WWII that's going to separate them, which looks like it is, but an alternative history WWII that happening 15 years early. That or somehow everyone working on Gosick failed history at school (unlikely :P)

It looks like an alternative history. WWI.5.

I think at the end of it, Saubure will cease to exist, as Seyrun had before. So the map of Europe will look the way it really did, with the France-Saubure border becoming the France-Italy border.

De Blois prediction around Jupiter Roget may come true in some weird way. I can't help but believe that he's lurking somewhere nearby.

Grevil looks in the abyss.
Jun 25, 2011 1:16 AM

Mar 2010
This episode tried so hard to be serious but honestly..all I did was laugh at the stupidity and simplicity of it... Especially Kujo getting his ass kicked, as usual, for silly reasoning. It's all hes good for as a main character which is pretty pathetic. I was enjoying this anime in the beginning but the way its ending is just .. blah. Hope the last ep makes up for it.
Jun 25, 2011 2:39 AM

Mar 2009
Mockman said:
Brace625 said:

It looks like an alternative history. WWI.5.

I think at the end of it, Saubure will cease to exist, as Seyrun had before. So the map of Europe will look the way it really did, with the France-Saubure border becoming the France-Italy border.

De Blois prediction around Jupiter Roget may come true in some weird way. I can't help but believe that he's lurking somewhere nearby.

Grevil looks in the abyss.

There was an info about Germany attacking Poland in this episode wich was in 1939.
Jun 25, 2011 2:43 AM

Jan 2011
Quite a divergent timeline there...my recollection of Saubure on the map was that it was close to the area of Savoy (which had things gone differently in the 19th century might have been an independent state). WW1 in this timeline might not have ended with the (temporary) disarmament of Germany. In any case it appears that there are substantial differences. But really, if I wanted to watch the history of the Second World War, I'd dust off my videotapes of The World at War and watch them.

As to drama--lots of that here. Glad to see the Marquis meet a bloody end. I hope he's alive and conscious when the fire reaches him. Good Brian and Cordelia were epic, but someone has to stop Bad Brian from harming Victorique. I was hoping the fortune teller was wrong, but it looks like Kujo and Victorique are separated by fate for a while. Here's hoping it's brief and we get a good ending. No tears on this one (Anohana may have worn me out), but some sadness. Crossing my fingers that there will be few or no tears in the next episode...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 1, 2011

519 by kazuki_tenta »»
May 6, 1:18 AM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

timeagent - Jan 14, 2011

201 by redorzo »»
Apr 30, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2011

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2011

101 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2011

85 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.