Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2011 3:04 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was less than thrilled to see that faggot detox guy come back.
Luckily Nikuma gave him what he deserved.

Otherwise it was a good episode with boobs flapping around, or the absence of it in Fumika's case.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2011 2:11 PM

Jul 2010
This filler is always amusing, I guess they kind of gave up on the plot from the manga.
Jun 21, 2011 8:11 PM

Oct 2010
I found this episode to be rather stupid because they made the priest guy come back. It was a waste to make him come back becasue the really good stuff amounted into just
being fans service of Ayame/Ekaterina/Hana mainly and some other minor forms. What really got exciting was the end of the episode itself. Starting with the following guy,

this guys was pretty cool to see again. Mr. card man in first season was the shit! Glad he is still around TBH. I hope he shows some nice Sasha kick ass and that he shows some good action.

After the credit rolled it was good to see something being developed finally with the priest of Meteora in the following,

him making a grimace changing into a nastier one and the fact that Edgar went into Miyuri's place late night, is kind of suspicious a lot. There is a lot of things
that say since last bowling episode that she is working with that priest guy from Meteora.

• Although the priest cult guy never learned his lesson from the OVA since he does the same gimmicks as in the spoiler
    he still never learned that kidnapping
    Lulu will result in his ass being kicked by the Qwasers. At least I ROFL really hard during the fight at the guy with the hammer in the asshole. Now that was hilarious
    but I find Big Mama's fan service unnecessary because her sick pack is horrible. I don't like seeing girls too toned up in their muscles.

• Now when Ekaterina touched Ayame's privates, is it pee or orgasm juices in the following spoiler
    IMO it's pee but who knows. At least Ayame was
    quite interesting in her sudden entrance while rolling around
    to announce to everyone of Lulu's capture.

• I loved seeing Ekaterina being hit by Big Mama in the following spoiler
    Ekaterina has it way too easy and needed a little lesson from Big Mama. It was also funny to see
    Ekaterina having her head during sit ups being stuck in the sand. This is where Hana shines rather nicely unfortunately for her, she got a rather nasty punishment.
    Now I know I have seen this before in season 1 and BTW I wonder if this is the same as inn as in the first season.
IMO this shall be 13 episodes because # 09 & 10 were
fillers for sure. So next episode it's action time and some drama. Hopefully Meteora will kick ass in their fight!
Yumekichi11Jun 21, 2011 8:32 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 23, 2011 3:35 PM

May 2008
At least, may be the final episode includes a good view of the actions fighting.
I hope so -_-
Jun 23, 2011 4:57 PM

Aug 2010
I really don't mind the fillers in this show. Especially with that ending with Katja and three girls.
Jun 25, 2011 7:34 PM

Nov 2010
The director may be too busy for the preparation of a new oppai (boobs) anime entitled "Manyuu Hikenchou (Evil boobs - secret swordplay scroll?)" that will be aired from July.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10465/Manyuu_Hikenchou
Jun 28, 2011 4:20 PM

Sep 2009
I dunno, that was a pretty boring episode, kinda glad that they had it though since I had no clue where that girl with the black hair and braids came from.
Jun 28, 2011 5:37 PM

May 2011
I can't believe our precious Moe Mio from K-on is a dirty loli loving yuri submissive in Seikon no Qwaser.

This show's perversion is beyond ridiculous and that's what makes it so hilariously funny.

That Katja scene at the end, hilarious.
Jun 28, 2011 9:43 PM

Jul 2008
xxSaspra said:
I dunno, that was a pretty boring episode, kinda glad that they had it though since I had no clue where that girl with the black hair and braids came from.

She was a main character from the OVA of season one.

~~~

I hope they can somehow end it will in one episode. I feel like nothing has happened all season.
Jun 28, 2011 9:52 PM

Oct 2010
GarLogan78 said:
xxSaspra said:

She was a main character from the OVA of season one.
Not to mention she is the girl with biggest breasts in grade school.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 29, 2011 8:17 AM

Feb 2011
Cirris said:
I can't believe our precious Moe Mio from K-on is a dirty loli loving yuri submissive in Seikon no Qwaser.

This show's perversion is beyond ridiculous and that's what makes it so hilariously funny.

That Katja scene at the end, hilarious.

K-ON sucks dude...
Jun 30, 2011 8:59 PM

Sep 2010
Lame episode.
Jul 30, 2011 6:37 PM

Mar 2009
I didn't like this.
Feb 2, 2012 11:50 AM

Aug 2011
This show is now a parody of itself. Speaking of fuck ups...
Sep 30, 2012 1:09 PM

May 2012
This would be like a sequel on the ova from the first season, like in the first season it should've been better if it was an OVA and not have been put in the main story, these 2 last episodes aren't really plot related so that's quite sad tbh bcs of this i've lowered my points and that's quite sad bcs the story had potential!

Though lets see what they'll be doing with the last episode if it will become an Epic Win or and Epic Fail to close this second season of Seikon no Qwaser!
Nov 6, 2012 12:47 PM

Sep 2012
It looks like Katja-sama had fun.
May 12, 2015 5:59 PM

Jul 2009
Best minutes ever of this whole season: Katja-sama with her slaves.
Sep 21, 2015 1:53 PM

Apr 2013
A pretty shitty almost last episode if you ask me, let's see how they end this.
Oct 6, 2023 9:58 AM

Nov 2010
I didn't expect them to continue the events from the S1 OVA. Haha!
I kind of envy Mizaki. He has a legion of beautiful women who want him to suck on their lovely tits!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zimno - Jun 27, 2011

66 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 10 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 14, 2011

38 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:05 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 6, 2011

23 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 8:21 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 8 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jun 1, 2011

24 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:40 PM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - May 24, 2011

30 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.