Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Princess Resurrection
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2011 12:08 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"so what happened to us flan?"
"fuga fuga fuga"
" o, i see, so that conveniently explains everything that happened to us last night. thanks flan"
"fuga"

Mar 31, 2012 11:30 PM

Jun 2009
supermegasonic said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"so what happened to us flan?"
"fuga fuga fuga"
" o, i see, so that conveniently explains everything that happened to us last night. thanks flan"
"fuga"

LOL.
Mar 31, 2012 11:36 PM

Nov 2011
This anime gave me one hell of a laugh
Nov 28, 2013 10:58 PM
Aug 2012
damn, hime is such a hottie pahtottie
Dec 3, 2016 10:20 PM
Oct 2015
Honestly, I feel like this episode was just what "Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni" would've been like if the dam plan had been a success. But overall, it was a really good episode- my favorite so far, in fact.
"'Time' is proof that people have lived. Every person lives the time that has been given to them... that is life." - Erza Scarlet
"You can never win if you're afraid to lose so much that you refuse to put up a fight." - Rika Furude
Aug 24, 2017 12:13 AM
Mar 2017
As it was the typical abandoned town where you can not go out, it's funny because this is 2007 and there were several animes with that plot, recently (late 2016) there was an anime where several young people wanted to start again and going to another town and alfinal They start to kill xD

Translated image
Fuck this, I sure die with this useless one.
-
-
Ay hime is watching me !, sure he is thinking about things echis uwu.
-
-
Motherfucker I have to die with this useless shit, who shouts Hime all the time and dies every 2x3, I would have preferred that Flandre come to die with this Virgin, Lisa would already have killed that Fat
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Aug 12, 2018 7:56 PM

Nov 2016
I've had my fair shares of issues with this show but I'll give credit where credit is due. I felt this episode was a step up from most of the episodes of the anime so far. For once it didn't feel like Hiro was a completely useless wimp. It was a good follow-up from the previous episode where he needed to protect Hime while she was out of it. He hadn't really do much but he did remain fighting for the entire time she was asleep. So I did feel that this episode was better fleshed out in making him seem somewhat of a protector. These last two episodes have been much more tolerable for Hiro. It was more enjoyable for me with just them both fighting rather than having the entire crew barging in to assist.
Jun 16, 2022 4:35 PM
Jul 2021
This is the best episode in the entire show! No doubt about it.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
May 6, 2023 6:21 AM
Dec 2013
Would've liked this show more if it had an overarching plot. Instead, it's another monster-of-the-week, episodic waste of time, and I'm very disappointed that it ended up being that type of show. And the worst thing about these kinds of shows is that you won't even know it's episodic until you're several episodes in to the show, since the "episodic" tag is nonexistent. Half the appeal of anime to me is that the shows usually have a continuous story and arcs that last for several episodes, unlike western cartoons that are just monster-of-the-week episodic bullshit. But then I run into anime like Princess Resurrection, and it's no different from those western cartoons that I want to get away from because I'm sick of the episodic nature of those shows that feel like a waste of time, where everything gets reset in the next episode. Here I am waiting for the plot to kick in, but it never does. It's just another show that doesn't go anywhere, and not building up to anything, like Spy x Family, and those are the types of shows I hate the most.
wildhoodJun 15, 2023 5:32 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 24 Discussion

supermegasonic - Jun 18, 2011

8 by James_xeno »»
Mar 28, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 25 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Sep 26, 2009

13 by James_xeno »»
Mar 28, 1:16 PM

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 18 Discussion

supermegasonic - Jun 17, 2011

6 by James_xeno »»
Feb 14, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 16 Discussion

kisami - Dec 26, 2008

9 by TechOtaku »»
Dec 3, 2023 7:43 PM

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 11 Discussion

supermegasonic - Jun 16, 2011

2 by TechOtaku »»
Dec 2, 2023 12:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.