Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 13, 2011 1:57 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good episode about Madoka but IMO this episode contained the most EPIC face of Daigo as follows,

that was just pure epic win face.

Unfortunately the episode did not bring the justice Madoka deserved and since the OST along with her emotions have reached me, I have decided to include what I expected from this episode as follows,

I guess this episode really did make me like Madoka far far more than any previous episode.

More later.
Yumekichi11Jun 13, 2011 3:07 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 13, 2011 3:57 AM

Jan 2009
Whenever food was involved on their outing, Kazuma would bring up Ui. I feel bad for both girls at this point (; -_ -)

Madoka shaking before riding on the coaster and then the haunted house was cute XD

Next day at the river side, Kazuma finally remembers that Madoka was the little girl from his childhood. Madoka either says she knows how Kazuma feels about her (Kazuma confirms it as friendship), or that she knows how Kazuma feels about Ui. She officially gives up on him. After the credits, she sends the flower ring he made for her when they were kids down the river.
LadyOrihimeJun 13, 2011 4:07 AM
Jun 13, 2011 7:41 AM

May 2011
LadyOrihime said:
Whenever food was involved on their outing, Kazuma would bring up Ui. I feel bad for both girls at this point (; -_ -)

Madoka shaking before riding on the coaster and then the haunted house was cute XD

Next day at the river side, Kazuma finally remembers that Madoka was the little girl from his childhood. Madoka either says she knows how Kazuma feels about her (Kazuma confirms it as friendship), or that she knows how Kazuma feels about Ui. She officially gives up on him. After the credits, she sends the flower ring he made for her when they were kids down the river.

I never heard Ui's name at the river side scene but I think Madoka just understands how Kazuma feels about her. So she asked to say that line one more time that they'll always be friends no matter what. The ring was probably a reminder to find Kazuma again as the ring was a promise that they'll be friends. She sends the ring away knowing that Kazuma will always be her friend and there for her.
Jun 13, 2011 9:12 AM
Jun 2008
would've been nice of madoka end kazuma got together but we'll see how this ends... ^ but it's good that they'll always be friends
Jun 13, 2011 11:07 AM

Jan 2009
Rayyy said:

I never heard Ui's name at the river side scene but I think Madoka just understands how Kazuma feels about her. So she asked to say that line one more time that they'll always be friends no matter what. The ring was probably a reminder to find Kazuma again as the ring was a promise that they'll be friends. She sends the ring away knowing that Kazuma will always be her friend and there for her.

Actually, she asks him if he remembers what he said during their Goodbye when they were kids, and then asks him if he would say it again one more time, but he doesn't...and that's when the tears start falling*. I think she wanted to end whatever relationship they had (?), but he didn't, and she accepts that.

*(I think she says that it's weird that she asked that, and Kazuma agrees, saying that they'll always be friends)

I hope we get the sub sooner than Weds ( _ _)人
LadyOrihimeJun 13, 2011 12:57 PM
Jun 15, 2011 6:23 AM

Jul 2010
unexpected thing
that finger loop..... T_T
4/5
Jun 15, 2011 10:01 AM

Jan 2009
Misunderstandings. Oh joy.

Also, there's one thing in Hoshizora that isn't quite like all other random generic harem VN adaptions. And that one thing is that the protagonist isn't the only one who's incredibly dumb. Everyone is incredibly stupid in this one.
Or actually, I'm not sure if Ka-... Ka-...... What was her name again? That little blue-haired loli.
Anyway, she might actually be the only character in the show that isn't dumb as a rock. She might have a brain, actually.

Well, at least Kazuma still is the dumbest of them all. I mean, he even mentioned Ui 2-3 times during his "date" with Madoka. That's like, bad.
And it pains me greatly that he's more or less locked onto Ui's route now.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 15, 2011 8:23 PM

Aug 2010
Man who doesn't love a heart broken girl in a harem.
Every girl got an episode except busty blonde girl and Kasane but she was to young anyway.
The next epsiode looks very intresting can't wait.
Jun 15, 2011 8:44 PM

Jun 2010
That was a little unexpected, but then again I think we all knew that she wasn't going to be the one picked out of all the girls plus Kazuma kept mentioning Ui's name during their date. I wonder if Ayumu will start liking Ui also since it's pretty obvious that Kazuma likes her too.

Jun 15, 2011 9:01 PM

Apr 2010
Kazuma was obviously on his first date ever or had no feelings at all for Madoka. Otherwise, he would realize talking about another girl(& one he's kissed) on a date would ruin the mood.

When did Ibuki develop feelings for Kazuma? It showed when they were asking for her support for the Madoka/Kazuma date and she asked Ui what she thought of it.

The preview had weird tone to it, which makes me wonder what seriously happens. Makes me wonder if something happens to Ayumu in the next episode.
Jun 15, 2011 9:09 PM

Jul 2009
tangytangerine said:

When did Ibuki develop feelings for Kazuma? It showed when they were asking for her support for the Madoka/Kazuma date and she asked Ui what she thought of it.

On the episode where she fails at the finals during the archery tournament and he helps her relieve that stress of losing in front of her friends, letting them down.
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Jun 15, 2011 9:44 PM

Jun 2009
"We'll be friends forever"

After confessing a lot of things. Madoka just got friendzoned. Ugh.

There goes my Madoka shipping. Hopefully, Hinata can something about this.
Jun 15, 2011 10:17 PM
Aug 2009
holy

Jun 15, 2011 10:34 PM

Aug 2008
me after seeing this episode:
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

“The impossible could not have happened, therefore the impossible must be possible in spite of appearances.” 
― Agatha Christie
Jun 15, 2011 10:42 PM

Nov 2008
I was happy about the end. I am a Ui and Kazuma fan, so I was happy.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jun 15, 2011 10:58 PM

Jan 2010
Wow...
I really like Madoka in this episode..
She confess her love, then ultimately fail. :"< I think she got slap badly in this episode... Then again it was not bad...

I flip off my chairs, because my speaker were very loud...........
My ears are still ringing....

Ui :>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2011 11:03 PM

Jan 2009
Well, I'm glad my "hearing" Japanese has improved (LOL)...but why couldn't he say that before she started crying her eyes out? WTF?

SephiriAzure said:
I was happy about the end. I am a Ui and Kazuma fan, so I was happy.

^ I am too
Jun 15, 2011 11:29 PM

Jan 2011
DAMN, friendzoned......ouch.

For the love of fucking god, Ui better get friendzoned too. This anime will seriously lose points from me if he does pick her. She's pretty much using him as a replacement for her brother, kinda fucked up if you ask me.
Jun 15, 2011 11:33 PM

Aug 2009
When did Madoka's fear of men heal ?
If it wasn't for the quick flashback, I wouldn't even think she had one in the first place
Jun 15, 2011 11:43 PM

Oct 2009
So...nobody got the Koihime Musou Reference at all?

Jun 15, 2011 11:54 PM

Oct 2010
Scul said:

Yup I got it, just did have time to point it out. Yeah that was strange really but Rin is always adorable.

Jun 15, 2011 11:58 PM

Oct 2009
same company that did koihime musou so maybe this is a premonition for something more on koihime, who knows. It seems that Hoshi is doing character eps. There are too many characters so this will prolly have to drag out to a second season
Jun 16, 2011 12:14 AM

Oct 2010
Game_Master said:
When did Madoka's fear of men heal ?
It probably did mostly with Kazuma. I am not sure she had problems talking with those older men really unless one of them touches her them maybe but I did not really see any of them touching her.
Kid28 said:
me after seeing this episode:
I felt like that too but you can easily substitute the kiss thing that I put of the pic, at least that's how much I felt at just the friend thing and I was going to give this away also to show how nice of a end route of hers can be.

NSFW 18+ end route of Madoka in the spoiler
please take heed of not opening less alone or not in public.
Thank you.

Jun 16, 2011 12:31 AM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
I felt like that too but you can easily substitute the kiss thing that I put of the pic, at least that's how much I felt at just the friend thing and I was going to give this away also to show how nice of a end route of hers can be.

Thank you.

Makes me kinda wish this should have had an Amagami SS format while having a Yosuga no Sora content (no, seriously). Oh boy, Tsumugi and Madoka would have been my favorites.
Jun 16, 2011 12:46 AM

Oct 2010
-Quasar said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Thank you.
Makes me kinda wish this should have had an Amagami SS format while having a Yosuga no Sora content (no, seriously). Oh boy, Tsumugi and Madoka would have been my favorites.
Totally understand you, unfortunately it did not happen yet. Still this game is pretty amazing graphically as you saw the end route for Madoka. I have of course yet to see the BDs to confirm the improvements of this series.

Jun 16, 2011 1:05 AM

Nov 2010
decent episode, i wouldnt mind a Kazuma with Madoka ending.. but im still hoping for a Ui or Sakai ending. or id love to be surprised with a harem ending.
Hokuto_no_FuzzJun 16, 2011 1:17 AM
Jun 16, 2011 1:07 AM

Sep 2009
-Quasar said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Thank you.

I didn't think about that. I would love an Amagami SS format. That way I would be able to see Ibuki and Kazuma together.
Jun 16, 2011 1:14 AM

Oct 2010
And...Madoka just got friend-zoned. Yeah she's not the girl I'm rooting for, but still I can't help feeling sorry for her.

-Quasar said:
Makes me kinda wish this should have had an Amagami SS format

No thanks. I prefer it this way with one main storyline instead of restarting splitting it into routes for each heroine. In a 12 ep series like this ,each arc is gonna be rushed like hell.
LeRealJun 16, 2011 1:27 AM
Jun 16, 2011 1:20 AM
Oct 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:

For the love of fucking god, Ui better get friendzoned too. This anime will seriously lose points from me if he does pick her. She's pretty much using him as a replacement for her brother, kinda fucked up if you ask me.

This. Unfortunately it seems likely at this point...
Jun 16, 2011 2:15 AM

Oct 2010
asusual its always the route i didnt want TT.TT i want Modoka...
Jun 16, 2011 2:30 AM

Jun 2009
Lefake said:
No thanks. I prefer it this way with one main storyline instead of restarting splitting it into routes for each heroine. In a 12 ep series like this ,each arc is gonna be rushed like hell.

I said Amagami which has 24 episodes, 4 every Heroine not Yosuga no Sora format. Also, to me Amagami's format isn't rushed at all. 4 episodes was actually a decent amount to cover a heroines story.

And for defending this. It's not like this format is a whole lot better. I would argue it isn't and could potentially be better. One episode for Sakai's problem, One episode for Madoka, and again One episode for Koyori in that school competition. Add to that Boobs and Shota fanservice = this anime.
Jun 16, 2011 4:02 AM

Jul 2010
Yup, friend zoned it is. Well, at least he remembers from back then. That may be enough for Madoka after all.

Wonder how they're going to end this. Is he going for Ui? Or will it have a inconclusive ending? The next episode doesn't seem all that happy. At least judging from the preview.

Jun 16, 2011 6:20 AM

Dec 2010
Wait..so who DOES Kazuma like? /confused
Jun 16, 2011 7:36 AM
Jan 2010
So he's randomly going to start liking Ui now?
Jun 16, 2011 8:09 AM

Sep 2010
this episode was so boring, noting happnd, the standard harem episode where 1 girl gets all the attention, and then next episode the next girl etc etc just so you had "all the routes" like in the VN, please just give me the hinata & ui episodes and finish this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2011 9:11 AM

Feb 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:

It has to be this ^
Jun 16, 2011 10:13 AM

May 2010
Poor Madoka.
Been longing for her love since childhood then just ended up only as a friend.
Kazuma, I AM DISAPPOINT!!
Jun 16, 2011 10:46 AM

Sep 2008
Poor Ui, having to choose her friend or food.
I would have went for the food if I were her.
Jun 16, 2011 11:03 AM

Aug 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Scul said:

Yup I got it, just did have time to point it out. Yeah that was strange really but Rin is always adorable.

I got it too and I thought I would be only one of a few to notice it. I love Koihime Musou... haha.

Kazuma is in a really bad spot with all of these girls. He needs to be a little more explicit with each of them (like what about Hinata and Sakai) and now he's going for Ui after leaving Madoka behind. Oh well, the show is still enjoyable.
Jun 16, 2011 11:38 AM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Scul said:

Ye that part was pretty funny.

The disguises of the tree that planned the trip was pretty ridiculous tho i have to say that Kiyori looked rather nice in those girly clothing.
Last scene was pretty romantic i didn't think this Anime was capable of that.
Jun 16, 2011 12:40 PM

Oct 2010
GO GO IBUKI ENDING
Jun 16, 2011 12:45 PM

May 2010
From Ibuki's depressed voice during the previews, I have a feeling she will be rejected next. Hina's not going to be the one either because of how he's basically shown her last episode that he cares for her almost like an older sister. Tsumugi just isn't interested. Koyori is too young and Kazuma doesn't even pay attention to her. Which leaves, fucking Ui. God I hate her so much.
Jun 16, 2011 2:47 PM

May 2009

Instant Friend Zone'd

She never had a chance...
Jun 16, 2011 3:53 PM

Nov 2007
wow dude it's bad taste to talk about other girls while with one that's interested in you. his friends even told him. has he even shown much interest in anyone besides his brother? yuck.

kinda made me dislike Ui. at least green loli isn't a love interest as she is still freaking annoying. the 2 best girls just got friendzoned. sigh....
Jun 16, 2011 4:01 PM

Apr 2007
So no Madoka route for the anime final... I started watching this anime with hope for a Madoka route but now it seems this anime will end with just an average score from me.
Jun 16, 2011 4:27 PM

Sep 2010
KANOOOOOOOOOON.
Well, I enjoyed it as much as I could.
The scene when Daigo said Madoka liked Kazuma was great. Koyori was pretty good this episode too.
Jun 16, 2011 4:29 PM

Nov 2008
mystik said:
kinda made me dislike Ui. at least green loli isn't a love interest as she is still freaking annoying. the 2 best girls just got friendzoned. sigh....
^Who? Sakai? I think Sakai ending was kind of an open ending unlike Madoka, SHES BEING FREAKIN' FRIENDZONED!! I feel like rage dropping this show now...

PS: TY Yumekichi11 for the eroge pics... I calmed down now XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 16, 2011 4:58 PM

Nov 2008
Poor Madoka... So he will go with Ui as expected, he didn't show it that way though...
Jun 16, 2011 6:51 PM
May 2009
wasn't it obvious Ui is the choice from the very beginning? x.x

and she's the character I dislike the most .__.

not madoka, Ui

I would prefer madoka over Ui, any day
Jun 16, 2011 7:19 PM

Mar 2009
They really should've made the anime series like amagami ss, although a full season (26) eps would have made it epic. I'm wondering whether they are able to pull off a decent ending, or whether it will turn out to be a huge disappointment.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Visual Novel

Juto1 - May 25, 2023

1 by kou_starz »»
May 26, 2023 3:44 AM

» Worth to watch?

LukaNV - Apr 3, 2023

17 by Imnotevenweeb »»
Apr 4, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

uis - Apr 10, 2011

134 by anajit99 »»
Apr 4, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 26, 2011

203 by DZento »»
Jan 24, 2023 10:29 AM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Apr 25, 2011

68 by Aworkstar »»
Oct 17, 2022 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.