Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 5, 2011 7:02 AM

May 2009
The characters have different names but they both named saya so the "saya" can be seen as a connection between + and C, reason its called C, is plobs because clamp are doing the art.

What do you think?

I think that it could be saya is one of the daughters of saya from + because if you look, she also has a sword which could be her mums or maybe they just fight since swords is the only effective way of killing a vamp.

do you think we see a similar story with 2 sisters battling it out etc?
i created a club that is building up a emotional "feels" anime collections
so if anyone wants to join it and get emotional together please come and join us <3
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=18987
Click for link^
Jun 5, 2011 8:49 AM

Jul 2010
Blood is a franchise, like gundam, we could say Blood:The Last Vampire and Blood+ has the same concepts but very different from each other, we could say to for Blood-C.
C definitely came from Clamp since they've done the character designs and Ohkawa Nanase of Clamp is doing the story. if they were to make a new Blood anime related to the first two, why would they need another writer to weave the story.
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Jun 9, 2011 12:10 AM

Jul 2008
So will I be able to watch this without having seen any other adaptation of the Blood franchise?
Jun 9, 2011 12:21 AM
Apr 2010
Yep, Macross, Gundam, etc. are all famous franchises in the anime world. Although, knowing Clamp, I wouldn't be surprised if they'll draw out elements from their previous works (and maybe even Production IG's previous works). In any case, considering the dark nature of the Blood franchise, I'm expecting a nail-biting plot twists, heartbreaking romances, and epic stories. Gawd, this is like the only anime I'm excited about that's coming up in the next few months.
Jun 9, 2011 8:00 PM
Jun 2011
At the end of the blood+ series Saya falls asleep for 30 more years so this could be when she wakes up but the Character drawing seems very different and she has glasses in Blood C trailer. Im sure there will be some back ground to it. but i hope they tie up lose ends like say what happened to everyone like haji and saya's brother.
Jun 9, 2011 10:25 PM

May 2009
AmberFebruary said:
Blood is a franchise, like gundam, we could say Blood:The Last Vampire and Blood+ has the same concepts but very different from each other, we could say to for Blood-C.
C definitely came from Clamp since they've done the character designs and Ohkawa Nanase of Clamp is doing the story. if they were to make a new Blood anime related to the first two, why would they need another writer to weave the story.

The official website of the Blood-C vampire anime project announced on Saturday that the anime will be made as both a television series this July and a theatrical film next year. As previously revealed, the manga creator team CLAMP is developing the story and original character designs, and Production I.G is handling the animation. Tsutomu Mizushima (XXXHOLiC) is directing the project with creative supervision by Blood: The Last Vampire planning assistant and Blood+ director Jun'ichi Fujisaku.

I doubt the guys who worked on it before, are working together for a whole new series without any backstory or connection to the previous one. even blood the last vampire is connected to blood + and there only difference really is how she killed them in both animations.

anyway I hope that its either a sequel or somehow connected to the mainstory line.

but the name change could be a sign that its a whole new project in a alternate theme or something.
i created a club that is building up a emotional "feels" anime collections
so if anyone wants to join it and get emotional together please come and join us <3
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=18987
Click for link^
Jun 26, 2011 4:52 AM
Aug 2008
Speculations ?
Well...
- the Saya from this story will end up being a clone from some parallel universe,
- one of the people she loves and is fighting to protect will be some guy with a Shaolan/Suzaku face
- we're going to see AGAIN the whole set of the Clamp's characters we've known for the past 10 years ( Sakura and Kamui, hello again ! Chi ? Faye ? Kurogane ? Tomoyo ? Shaolan... sorry I've already mention him... ) ,
since, as good as the Clamp girls are, they hadn't thought of anything new since I don't remember when and seem unable to realize that some people are getting tired to see the same characters all over again.
Aug 9, 2011 9:47 PM
Aug 2011
at first, I thought:
- nono and nene are the twin daughters of Diva (from blood+ series)
- this saya is exactly the same saya from blood+ (remembering that in blood+, saya is often put back to her sleep state for a long time before re-awakened with no memory at all)
- the sacred sword held by saya has the same red-colored blood diamond pattern which is almost the same as the sword in Blood+ episode.

but after reading the speculation by ange10 (about this current saya is one of the twin daughter), I begin to doubt my own speculations... LOL
but could the story be repeated once again? (battle between sisters just like in the blood+ series).

sorry for my bad English... thanks.
Aug 11, 2011 10:18 AM

Jul 2007
rain_kurosawa said:
at first, I thought:
- nono and nene are the twin daughters of Diva (from blood+ series)
- this saya is exactly the same saya from blood+ (remembering that in blood+, saya is often put back to her sleep state for a long time before re-awakened with no memory at all)
- the sacred sword held by saya has the same red-colored blood diamond pattern which is almost the same as the sword in Blood+ episode.

but after reading the speculation by ange10 (about this current saya is one of the twin daughter), I begin to doubt my own speculations... LOL
but could the story be repeated once again? (battle between sisters just like in the blood+ series).

sorry for my bad English... thanks.

Kohei_no_kimi said:
Speculations ?
Well...
- the Saya from this story will end up being a clone from some parallel universe,
- one of the people she loves and is fighting to protect will be some guy with a Shaolan/Suzaku face
- we're going to see AGAIN the whole set of the Clamp's characters we've known for the past 10 years ( Sakura and Kamui, hello again ! Chi ? Faye ? Kurogane ? Tomoyo ? Shaolan... sorry I've already mention him... ) ,
since, as good as the Clamp girls are, they hadn't thought of anything new since I don't remember when and seem unable to realize that some people are getting tired to see the same characters all over again.

This person forgot to mention:
- Dog turning into bishonen and/or speaking.
- The setting the story takes in actually being the far future moon of earth.
- SayaC is a clone of Watanuki and she saves the world by singing and eating food.
- The food her "father" gives her is cooked by Watanuki.
- Her father is another Clow Reed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.