Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 30, 2011 8:49 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
not that great
this is unfit to be for the final episode in the literature of the sub title

3/5 5/10

ps: takedatsu song is out of tune.
May 30, 2011 9:34 PM

Mar 2010

Well, the conclusion is that you still need to finish reading the rest of Oreimo light novel in order to properly see how the story ends...

...so I suppose whether there will be a second season of TVA will depend on how the light novel progresses in the future, though a lot of readers, excluding myself, aren't too happy with the direction the series is heading.

P.S: Please don't spoil what happens in the light novel after this episode. I think it's against the forum rules here.. -_-

May 30, 2011 10:51 PM
Oct 2010
She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Thank god Kirino returned. Show's not the same without her. Loved how she and Kyousuke interacted this time around.

Of course, I make Kyousuke's words my own...

"Welcome back, Kirino"
May 31, 2011 12:36 AM

Nov 2007
Even though I've sensed it when watching the preview, but "*sigh* @ Kirino's return."

lol @ the beginning.

Kirino's message made Kyousuke went to find her and give up Kuroneko!! WOW~~~ Kuroneko's kiss!

I hope there will be an alternative anime series that centers around Kuroneko, since there's light novel/manga? series publishing.
tsubasaloverMay 31, 2011 2:51 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 31, 2011 1:00 AM

Mar 2010
tsubasalover said:
*sigh* @ Kirino's return.

lol, I surely thought someone would say that here. XD

May 31, 2011 4:49 AM

Sep 2010
LOL At Kirino Haters.
May 31, 2011 5:23 AM

Jun 2008
WinterKonata said:
LOL At Kirino Haters.

LOL at Kirino lovers.....How can anyone Like her????

It's beyond comprehension and reason to like her, the funny thing is that I actually like a lot of tsundere characters.

However, I NEVER....EVER....saw any good points or redeeming aspects to Kirino, there is no doubt in my mind this anime would've been many times better if she never existed and if Kuroneko was the main Heroine.

OVERALL, I don't understand the popularity of this anime, I just don't....

It's the same story as the other ONE MILLION romance comedy/tsundere/love triangle/pointless drama anime we've already seen.

You have one of the most UNLIKABLE characters as the main heroine, and Kyuosuke annoys me for being such a push over and a punching bag.

Sorry if I'm ranting but seriously, there's so many things that annoy me about this series.
May 31, 2011 6:20 AM

May 2011
She's BAAACCCCKKK!!

LOL, at the old man raging. mom was trying to hold him back, but it was no use. As brooding and ill tempered as he is, he's still is a good father. Good thing Kyousake and He were on the same page, wanting to chase down their precious sister/daughter. The look on mom's face when Kyou said "I'll go" was priceless.

Ruri should have smacked Kyou upside the head after she kissed him. His OMG rape! expression was just retarded. TBH, he should have frigging seen it coming a mile away. But such is life in Japan with the oblivious male protagonists.

Obviously if you follow the light novel series you understand Ruri loves both of them and as much as she'd want to pursue Kyousake with Kirino out of the picture, she knows that his Siscon feelings need to be played out first if she has any chance at his heart.

Kyou and Kirino moment was touching. Kyousake had to humiliate himself AGAIN so his sister could save face and come back with some pride. Kyou is getting good at manipulating a situation to get his sister to do what he wants. unfortunately a lot of times it means doing something retarded that gets you looked down upon by others.

I hope they continue the series. But I do feel like they're waiting for at least volume 9 of the light novel series to come out make enough material to do another season. The BD sales are pretty impressive which is a good sign. Only time will tell.
May 31, 2011 6:34 AM

Nov 2007
Oh god, I hoped Kirino's eaten by sharks somewhere on her way back to the show. ;(
Now she's back with her obnoxious last-season tsundere bullshit and will dominate possible 2nd season with her bogus presence, instead of deliciously expanded Kuroneko's love drama...

<sigh>

And I hoped to see Specials till the end as a great alternative over a rather dull main Oreimo. The final "jump" scene literally killed my hope.
May 31, 2011 7:05 AM

Jun 2009
AHHHHHHHHHH KURONEKO CHUU ~~~~ <3 ~~~
WINZOR
May 31, 2011 8:14 AM
Jul 2018
alexcampos said:
Im_so_mad_lonelykuronekos.jpg

Relax Sonny, you don't need to be mad.
you will have your Kuroneko spin off.

oh and Btw, not surprise, novel reader, etc etc, but dear.. Delicious Kuroneko fans tears are delicious, Oh dear, Everytime I remember the guy who burned a Kirino nendoroid, I start laughing, all Kuroneko fans are like this?

Funny, My kuroneko Nendoroid arrived just a few days ago,she make a great pair with my Kirino one in front of my PC.

about the special, 3/5, Was "ok", kind of funny but nothing more.
removed-userMay 31, 2011 8:21 AM
May 31, 2011 8:19 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was so fantastic that when Kirino returned I jumped up and down while clapping and screaming KIRINO IS BACK! SHE IS BACK! I may be a Kuroneko x Kyousuke shipper but I am not a Kirino hater. She may be a bitchy but I still like her and I am sure many others too despite not liking her attitude. It is said one does not realize something is precious till it's lost but when it returns truly the value is realized. Kirino taught me that big time. I knew it before and always but in this series, not having Kirino around did leave a gap. Therefore,
10/10
and

It was that great! In fact I have lived countless hours to arrive at what is in the spoiler
indeed it is none other than #1 best of this series, that of Kuroneko's kiss on Kyousuke even though it was more of a curse to motivate Kyousuke to bring back Kirino and so starts a Kirino section.

About Kirino, it was obvious it started with the flashback in the spoiler
nice angles and so much I remembered from that beginning of how it all started. A rather nice directing there to remind the viewers. Obviously Kyousuke got frustrated over this since most likely he is getting sick of not having Kirino around. I would have to say things really gave out big with the text from Kirino. It was then I started to get really pumped up TBH. The intermission looks Kirino/Kyousuke marvelous in the spoiler
and so the father is getting all primed up from the looks of his expression. Loved how he reacted to Kyousuke's affirmation in going to get Kirino. Well he had no choice since Kuroneko gave him a cursed kiss. I was like so ”Go Kyousuke go” as the plane left. From the scenery change and the fact the yellow taxi is around, yep Kyousuke is in USA ya! I can already see that the campus is filthy elegant. As the door opens Kirino! Yeah! Her surprised expression was so great to see! :D I ROFL so bad at the spoiler
because of how she expressed herself towards the eroge game.

Kirino's room looks neat except for the bed of her roommate but it does have the pig/chicken, which kind of reminded me the pig from Clannad but anyways. Yeah I got really emotional when Kirino cried and Kyousuke in the spoiler
mostly Kyousuke.
The guy never cries almost it was T_T heart wrenching to see him like that and Kirino wanting to throw away her collection? WTF Kirino. I was also like someone slap her now! Put some sense in her. Turns out she comes back with a nice facial expression towards Kuroneko. Apparently her roommate looks like she is Indian or something like that. Saori hugging her was so nice! Loved it! Seeing Kirino cheer for Meruru since her movie came out in the spoiler
In the end Kanako made friends with that girl and put up quite a show. I find the final group jump to be a closed end even though there could be a season 2, it will most likely resume after the show IMO. I finally leave a avatar that is usable to anyone of my favorite Kirino expression,

her tongue pulling out is just as adorable as Aria from Hidan no Aria. This shall be my final contribution to this series.

So in the end this whole series was nice and up to this day since getting the full OP, I play it in my car. It makes me happy and I swing around my head when I can enjoying its beat as well cheering words. Even singing it and I say screw the people who watch me. I enjoy what I like in my car because it's mine! I had a blast with lots of people on the threads of this series especially with my friends and I thank them for the LN spoilers. It was good and now all my friends get your asses over to this thread so I can see your comments. :P
Yumekichi11May 31, 2011 9:28 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 31, 2011 8:46 AM

Nov 2007
...it's not that I hate Kirino, it's just that I prefer Ayase and Kuroneko more than her.
May 31, 2011 9:12 AM

Oct 2010
dont care if anybody hates kirino xD
I am fully satisfied when she returns. But that kiss that kiss!!!! Even as a Kirino lover I would have prefer if they made a kuroneko ending. But there is still enough possibility for a 2nd season anyway. Lets see how that will turn out.
May 31, 2011 10:33 AM

May 2010
..Every OreImo related forum always has KirinoVsKuro - ...super annoying...

Anyways, I'm probably one of the few people(or only person) who doesn't want a second season - Unless it's just them helping eachother out, & nothing further... If Goko's spin-off manga goes well, i'd probably like that to get animated instead but whatever happens, happens...

Decent episode, wasn't as good as the first 2or3 episodes, a little rushed, IMO... Enjoyed the ending - showing how much Ruri cares about Kirino & not only Kyosuke - Which most girls would not do, as they would more than likely want the guy all to themselves.... It also leads me to believe that Ruri is the best character in this series - she's the most opened & honest character even though she may hesitate, but it natural, it makes her quite likeable - so I understand how she has a large fanbase...

I'm probably also, one of the few people who strongly dislikes Kyosuke...

And - I fucking love Saori :)
May 31, 2011 1:47 PM

Jun 2008
codes said:
Relax Sonny, you don't need to be mad.
you will have your Kuroneko spin off.
Pfft.....please, I don't want a spin-off or any more of this shit, some of you people are under the impression that Kirino Haters are automatically Kuronkeo lovers and this is a rivalry.....

WRONG, WE JUST REALLY HATE KIRINO!!!

I don't want anymore of this overrated series.

Maugomale said:
Psst. Your mad is showing...

Yeah, well, Kirino is so horrible, it brings out the worst in me!!!

RealScreamer said:
I'm probably also, one of the few people who strongly dislikes Kyosuke...
I don't strongly dislike him, but I would also say I DO dislike him, he's such a punching bag and gets into everyone's business.

He's a complete MORALFAG and annoys me how handles most situations.....so yeah, I also don't like him.
--ALEX--May 31, 2011 1:51 PM
May 31, 2011 2:05 PM
Oct 2010
alexcampos said:
Jesus Christ, I'm so mad right now

Why did you even bother watching the series in the first place?
May 31, 2011 2:23 PM

Jun 2008
Maugomale said:
Why did you even bother watching the series in the first place?
If you properly read my post you would see that I already said, I'm not willing to watch anymore of this overrated shit.

Anyways, I watched the complete first season, I might as well watch the final 4 specials, I'm not going to drop the show after putting so much time into it.

At least the specials were ok, since Kirino was LONG GONE, although I'm not saying Kuroneko is the best and we should all worship her....

Hell, I would rather have that DISGUSTING YAOI GIRL as the main heroine, than that bitch Kirino.
May 31, 2011 2:48 PM

May 2010
alexcampos said:
some of you people are under the impression that Kirino Haters are automatically Kuronkeo lovers and this is a rivalry

That's basically how all the Kirino arguments start nowadays, cause of the novel. So I had thought, lol. But yes, you're right there, about hating Kirino's character for other reasons, not just being butt-hurt about Ruri not being the lead or w/e.

I'm not a fan of Kirino for other reasons aswell, not because she's "taking" anything from Ruri.. It's funny when some people go on about others being "mad" about Kirino, yet they get mad themselves for comments about her that are not of their likings, or just comment about negative Ruri fans. Pretty hypocritical, but this is a forum....

alexcampos said:
I don't strongly dislike him, but I would also say I DO dislike him, he's such a punching bag and gets into everyone's business.

He's a complete MORALFAG and annoys me how handles most situations.....so yeah, I also don't like him.

Completely agree. He always has to degrade himself just to make others look better. Pretty pathetic. He pisses me off more in the Novel aswell...

I also don't know how anyone can compare him to Kyon from TMOHS..Kyon actually HAD balls to argue with a woman who could destroy the world. Kyosuke just has to deal with a 14yr old with a little sister complex...

BTW you're hilarious when you're rage posting, lololol.
May 31, 2011 5:19 PM

Oct 2010
alexcampos said:
Maugomale said:

Even worse than Index?

May 31, 2011 6:28 PM
Oct 2010
alexcampos said:
At least the specials were ok, since Kirino was LONG GONE

Did you actually expect them to end the season without bringing back the main girl? Boy, did my warnings fall on deaf ears...
May 31, 2011 7:07 PM

Dec 2010
Awww! Oh mai gawd! Krino is like one of the most adorable anime girls ever. I just wanna hug her whenever she throws one of her tsundere tantrums.

Not sure how the light novels progress from here but I have no idea what a sequel season would be like. Still I wouldn't mind. I liked every single character from the show.
May 31, 2011 7:30 PM

Feb 2010
Well I enjoyed having Kirino gone while it lasted, but it had to end sometime I suppose. Both the main show and these specials needed more Saori, if you ask me.
May 31, 2011 8:05 PM

Sep 2007
I am disappoint
May 31, 2011 8:37 PM

Sep 2009
People. I don't understand you. Really. Real Kuroneko part begins later in LN if I'm not mistaken, so there's nothing special with Kirino return. At least for now
May 31, 2011 8:41 PM

Sep 2008
Botan rip-off plushie...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2011 9:11 PM

May 2007
I'm confused, are there 4 episodes to this or 3? MAL has it at 4 but as far as I can tell there's only 3. I assume this listing on MAL has to be updated?
May 31, 2011 9:16 PM

Mar 2011
There's 4.
I wish there would be a 12 episode sequel to this with more Kuroneko + Aniki xD.
I'd like to see how something like that would turn out ...
Courtesy of Paul
May 31, 2011 9:23 PM

Feb 2011
Speechless... Such a beast episode as always Kirino best girl whether it be in the anime or novels. Gotta love how all the Kuroneko fans are gonna be butt hurt.
May 31, 2011 9:48 PM
Jul 2018
it wasn't a bad episode.

edit: no to light novels.
desolatoJun 2, 2011 4:23 AM
May 31, 2011 9:59 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
8/10
May 31, 2011 10:09 PM

Sep 2010
This episode kept making me flip out for several reasons , however most of them were resolved.
Miora-san said:
There's 4.
I wish there would be a 12 episode sequel to this with more Kuroneko + Aniki xD.

Which one is the 4th is there gonna be some cheap beach episode or something
desolatoJun 2, 2011 4:23 AM
May 31, 2011 10:14 PM
Dec 2010
kiba1996 said:
Miora-san said:
There's 4.

This episode is the 4th episode special
blaze it
May 31, 2011 10:28 PM

Sep 2010
Random Ayase fan here!
I know I will get a lot of trolling from Kirino and Kuroneko fans LOL.
I am happy with the ending and I was glad that they showed some ayase :P
May 31, 2011 10:29 PM

Aug 2010
NOOOO Ruri!! :( i kinda feel sad about the ending but maybe it was for the best?? i really liked this series overall the OVA ending sure was a million times better than the TV first one..

I do hope for a 2nd season if possible...what i enjoyed most was all the antics and troubles that Kyosuke went for Kirino which is the basis of the series so..try not to stir up so much hate :) as my old pal Vash used to say "This land is made of love and peace!"

That being said Ruri was definitively my fav character and i enjoyed the moments she had in the OVA
May 31, 2011 10:38 PM

Sep 2009
Phew that was pretty terrible. It was just all bad. Terrible drama, terrible pacing, and the justifications for actions was just totally bizarre.

I'll add that I don't like Kirino or Kuroneko. Both are pretty bad main characters.
May 31, 2011 10:40 PM

Feb 2008
I felt like we went around in circles, true end my ass, all we got was some new characters. They sure danced around the issues here. I liked the part with kuraneko, but the rest of it felt kind of pointless, even though it wasn’t bad. Not bad to end a “True” end anime with an open end lol.
May 31, 2011 10:51 PM

Oct 2010
alexcampos said:
Yumekichi11 said:
alexcampos said:
Maugomale said:

Even worse than Index?
LOL....not as bad as Index....but close ;)
No because I though of this today and the true impact it gave to me was that I was glad Kirino came back even though I am not too crazy about her but the other impact seems to have been that those who hate her got the nasty surprise that things really came true of her coming back after all you believe what you see.

I am talking about this because the set-up was so strong for her return that it did create either over joy like me or over WTF she is back type of thing. That's all I wanted to point out. Regardless I found the set-up to be the most intense and well done of the whole series TBH. You can't go wrong with 2 people crying out rivers to achieve a intense conveying.
jasonhan416 said:
Random Ayase fan here!
I know I will get a lot of trolling from Kirino and Kuroneko fans LOL.
I am happy with the ending and I was glad that they showed some ayase :P
I found Ayayse to be rather well emotionally voiced out and showed out in this episode almost as good as that episode where she went pyscho. The OST helped out big time in that scene.
Yumekichi11May 31, 2011 11:14 PM

May 31, 2011 11:35 PM

Jun 2010
I liked this ending better than the original ending. I feel that this one had more feeling in it.

May 31, 2011 11:35 PM

May 2008
The Ending was alright...
Kuroneko's Kiss was a good.
May 31, 2011 11:52 PM

Jan 2009
And hear I thought I'd watch this for some kind of conclusion. And what do I get? Well it sure wasn't any conclusion at least.
Disappointing. I guess.
And Kyousuke's been a derp all the way through.
And what a horrible ED.
And what's with that jump in the end anyway?

All I actually wanted more of from this would be Ayase.
There was a serious lack of Ayase during the whole series.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 31, 2011 11:53 PM

Nov 2007
ronin said:
I'm confused, are there 4 episodes to this or 3? MAL has it at 4 but as far as I can tell there's only 3. I assume this listing on MAL has to be updated?

kiba1996 said:
Miora-san said:
There's 4.

According to this news,
TV series ends ep.12, Online splits from ep.12 and ends ep.15 (4 eps. of special total).
So, basically there are 2 ep. 12.
May 31, 2011 11:58 PM
Aug 2010
Good episode, very glad that Kirino's back. Here's hoping for a second season.
Jun 1, 2011 12:17 AM

Jan 2011
I got to say I really do like this series, at first I thought it was some perverted siscon show but boy I'm glad I was wrong. Anyway what's with everyone hating here, I thought it was quite well done.
Jun 1, 2011 12:18 AM

Feb 2010
bleh

i expected something better.

and kuroneko reaction wasnt good , she should be mad or sad.

i expected a love triangle , but it seems that he just choose kirino?
VanisherJun 1, 2011 12:24 AM
Jun 1, 2011 1:00 AM

Nov 2007
ugh it's not just Kirino that I hate but Kyousuke when he's around here. the guy goes into full on retard white knight mode. I'm not sure if they tried to make him mr wincest or just an iidot. couldn't stand the ending.

I thought the point of this was for a real ending like the novels, which I have no idea how they go but I hope the ending is better than this shit.
Jun 1, 2011 1:11 AM

Sep 2010
i liked it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2011 2:42 AM

Dec 2009
To be honest it felt good to see Kiriono back, because everyone was so happy and I really love the interactions between Kuroneko, Kirino and Saori.

I still want to know how Saori looks without her glasses, well at least we could see a little bit of her while passing the mirror.

Second Season... DO WANT

5/5
yuno6.jpg
Jun 1, 2011 3:27 AM

Jul 2009
Bah all this episode managed to do was reminding me why I hated Kirino so much in the first place...
It was good up to the Kuroneko kiss but that it all went downhill.

Especially when Kyousuke started to act like a dimwit again -.-'
Jun 1, 2011 3:31 AM

Oct 2010
nice episode, nothing to special, but i wonder why Kirino would be brought back to Japan so easily, i'm not on ether the Kirino hating, or loving side.
all i can say now is i wish there will be sequel soon because this was a enjoyable series.
8/10 for me, i would say 9/10 but to be honest it didn't end as well as it could.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

stevewiess01 - Apr 25, 2011

176 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hitei - Mar 29, 2011

218 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 21, 2011

223 by Lazulite »»
Jan 19, 4:23 PM

» info etc

zimno - Feb 1, 2011

11 by Etceteral »»
Jul 2, 2020 9:19 PM

» How fast Kuroneko write [episode 3]

Wannabiteme - Feb 27, 2015

2 by Wannabiteme »»
Mar 14, 2015 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.