Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2011 4:25 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So he's way more than a PS, he's Overman! Well I'm not surprised anymore even it they said he was God or something...All that Perfect-Soldier-running-and-chasing-around-the-galaxy, just to get him to Wiseman?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 3, 2011 1:27 PM

Mar 2008
Once again, a mediocre episode with more answers.
OK, so wiseman was controlling Chirico's entire life all along for him to become the ruler of the Galaxy, a god. And Chirico accepts it all in a heartbeat and starts looking down on people. Now that was quite unexpectedly out of character.

And, yay, Killy is dead! That's what you get for whining to god. xD
Jul 14, 2014 4:57 PM

Nov 2013
To be honest I always knew this was coming, you see the first time I ever heard of Chrico it was in comparison to another extremely similar character, said character also becomes a god. So I assumed the same would also happen to Chrico, it seems my assumption proved correct.

It does seem a bit early though, I mean if Chrico's a god how can the Melkian/Baarant fleet and the remnants of the society hope to stand against him?.
Apr 19, 2015 8:30 AM

Oct 2008
"The first realistic mecha series"

Right....
Aug 5, 2015 12:26 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
amateur said:

Right....

Indeed. A supreme being now?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 4, 2019 9:00 PM

Sep 2012
What... the fuck? How did we get here? I miss robot vietnam. However, the fact that cold hearted Chirico just accepted being a GOD should make this much more interesting, and I am straight hyped to see what comes next.
Sep 3, 2019 10:56 AM

Jun 2014
amateur said:

Right....

Lol, I was told the same thing. There's nothing "realistic" about this at all.

Chirico's a god? This is getting a bit strange, but there's 4 episodes left, so let's see how this concludes.

Jan 24, 2020 5:07 PM

Mar 2013
Well I don't understand why they said the last arc was bad. Things are finally getting a little interesting after the extreme boredom that were Uudoo, Sunsa and the Quent episodes.

Vanilla actually handled himself well for a couple minutes there... only to ruin it at the end, lol
Sep 10, 2022 7:08 PM
May 2018
TRI_Mike said:
Well I don't understand why they said the last arc was bad. Things are finally getting a little interesting after the extreme boredom that were Uudoo, Sunsa and the Quent episodes.

Vanilla actually handled himself well for a couple minutes there... only to ruin it at the end, lol

Yeah, I enjoyed the first two arcs but I found Sunsa boring. I’m loving this arc and this turn of events.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 9 Discussion

tofei - May 23, 2011

14 by PlasticRobot »»
Apr 3, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 7 Discussion

tofei - May 22, 2011

13 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 12, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 52 Discussion

Echelon - Sep 13, 2008

29 by walla »»
Jan 14, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 2 Discussion

Beatnik - Oct 19, 2009

13 by sakurology »»
Nov 4, 2023 12:56 AM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 1 Discussion

Beatnik - Oct 19, 2009

18 by sakurology »»
Nov 4, 2023 12:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.