Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2011 6:59 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like the battle footage from the video on the battleship is from Sunsa. And what I predicted ended up hapenning, although much earlier than I thought. And that idiot Coconna was to blame. I seriously can't bring myself to like her.

And Chirico seems to be getting obsessive about fighting Ypsilon.
May 29, 2011 10:10 AM

Apr 2009
Heh no rest for the weary and the wicked! I don't hold it against Coconna given her emotional state that time but I wish she still don't blabber things just like that.

Balarant's about to go all out in capturing them now.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 5, 2011 12:53 AM

Jun 2010
I'm pretty disappointed to hear that Chirico's has superhuman healing and who knows what else. I don't really see the point of this story unless he's basically a normal person.
Jul 9, 2014 1:54 PM

Nov 2013
Does anyone else think Gotho's pretty suspicious?, I mean the way he always ends up on the same planet as Chrico, and always gains plenty of allies almost immediately.

Maybe he's the Bluebird spy the Melkian captain was talking about.
Jul 22, 2015 8:00 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Coconna has never been too discreet and after the shock of seeing what a babe Fyanna was, well she just couldn't keep her mouth shut. And I'm really curious about Chirico's background with the infamous Red Shoulder group. They don't seem to have left friendly memories anywhere.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 1, 2019 6:34 PM

Jun 2014
It appears that Chirico may be a PS, and that wouldn't surprise me.

Coconna opened her mouth, and now those scrap dealers know that Chirico is a Red Shoulder. He's gone out to fight Ypsilon once again.

Aug 16, 2023 7:52 AM

Jun 2012
I'd like so see Chirico show a shred of accountability for his past, but he acts like a hopeless victim whenever he's reminded.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 9 Discussion

tofei - May 23, 2011

14 by PlasticRobot »»
Apr 3, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 7 Discussion

tofei - May 22, 2011

13 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 12, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 52 Discussion

Echelon - Sep 13, 2008

29 by walla »»
Jan 14, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 2 Discussion

Beatnik - Oct 19, 2009

13 by sakurology »»
Nov 4, 2023 12:56 AM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms Episode 1 Discussion

Beatnik - Oct 19, 2009

18 by sakurology »»
Nov 4, 2023 12:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.