Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 28, 2011 9:07 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The future Leonmichelli predicted is starting to happening including what actually killed Millihore which is some sort of large four legged monster.

The battles were intense which resulted in 100% of Ricotta's clothes being ripped off by Vert's well timed arcing arrow with the soldiers loving her loli figure while she fell and was caught just in time by the bird she was riding on and Vert had her clothes ripped to the bra and panties shortly in a surprise attack afterward.

Hopefully Millihore doesn't die like Leon predicted.

5/5

May 28, 2011 6:21 PM

Dec 2008
I agree, I hope she won't die... the monster thing at the end was REALLY creepy... I sure hope that both Eclair and Shinku, at least, manage to reach the fight scene, or else... either Milhiore will die, or Leonmichelle will die to save her TT.TT and I don't want any of the two things to happen....
May 29, 2011 1:13 AM

Oct 2010
Dog days with this episode officially became R-17 with profanity and blood violence. If you think episode 6 was bad think again. The most shocking of all to me was seeing Millhiore in Leonmitchelli's vision bleeding out as follows,

I have not seen that since Fate/Night Stay and as matter of fact seeing Millhiore in the following spoiler
she does look like Saber with that armor and sword fighting. What is interesting to note is that Yukikaze mentions something about this 9 tail fox and I link it to that monster in the spoiler
simply because I believe that it was tame before and now it turned out evil. In fact it's mouth and eyes look rather nasty. Yukikaze and Brioche need to move their asses to save Millhiore like right now and Yukikaze has a interesting dog with a necklace that can sense the monsters. So all this roof being lifted and Millhiore being a pool of blood along with a scared face of Leonmitchelli with more Millhiore bleeding out seems just to have come true.

The scene turning evil with the classical gray sky and lighting was the perfect common sign of shit is going hit the fans! Out of nowhere a black vortex appearing suggests the whole gravity changed and the egg with the monster inside whom we only see one of its eyes in the spoiler
is what we are therefor left to wonder about will Yukikaze/Brioche come in time to save Millhiore as well as Eclair/Shinku as the episode ends there. I find it crazy that one scene the princess is crying then the at the other side Eclair gets surprised with her tail by Shinku noticing it and as a response Eclair gets shy about it. It's such a fast pace change that it's incredible. Find the elevator number showing tech cool and Millhiore's small dagger very funny.

About the fight nice points,

The next thing that is cool is the fight and ecchi worth to talk about. In regard to the fight best I find is Brioche's attack in the following,

it was a nice posture that showed her Chocobo and her crest. What follows is well done as Brioche swings her sword to create a classical shock wave. With Yukikaze, Brioche's army is not to mess with.
Rest in spoiler

About the ecchi, well first thing to say about it is sharing 2 GIFs I found on the net that someone made in the spoiler
rather way more ecchi than I though with Elmar full frontal nudity and Vert breast jiggling. Also there is Elmar's nice light pink panties, nice feet for foot fetish I am sure and a close up that shows a DFC breast bump, which DFCs usually possess like Aria from Hidan no Aria. Of course best was her skin show off with full nudes except for the panties in the spoiler
Vert on her side distinguished herself with green underwear/bra in the spoiler
and yeah pretty big breasts. There is also wonderful panties shot of Eclair in the spoiler

I think this episode really deserved a nice post and overall? Fucked up episode that combines insanity never before in a calm series as that and ecchi far better than episode 5 or in the beginning. Should get a 5/5 from all.
Yumekichi11May 29, 2011 1:23 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 29, 2011 5:32 AM
Jan 2010
Loli fanservice is always nice :3

This anime should really be ranked higher. There has been so much plot in the last few episodes.
May 29, 2011 2:08 PM

Sep 2008
The change of tone the show has been extremely sudden. From something kid-friendly to all the blood and darkness that reminds me of Slayers. I may have to take this show more seriously now, and expect some bodycounts!

It's been around 2 years since I last watched a fantasy anime with "mazoku" or devil elements so this kinda excites me.

I'm still getting kicks out of the fact the series is rated 6.8 at time of writing. I don't find it to be particularly good (this kind of story's been done before) but I really don't think it's *that* bad!
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
May 30, 2011 7:13 PM

Jun 2010
So much nudity.......okay maybe not that much, but that loli was just a lot and then that one girl with her bra and panties. This episode actually had blood, so I was actually surpriseda t that. Weren't they suppose to turn into their cute, kawaii form, I..I..I mean their puff ball form?

May 30, 2011 7:24 PM
Feb 2011
I will say that this has developed well. They should of just started with this plot though. They did the happy for a little to long i think, but now it is good.
May 30, 2011 7:28 PM

Sep 2010
icycoldpepsi said:

This anime should really be ranked higher. There has been so much plot in the last few episodes.

I completely agree... especially about the loli part. I enjoyed that immensely, hehe : D

My main qualm with this series thus far is that it all seems quite silly, I mean that it lacks seriousness, yes it is flashy but uses it so much action without the danger of death. So I welcome the new dark and heavy mood that came about in this episode. Shame something similar could not have taken place at least once in an earlier episode.

5/5 for this one, can't wait for the next ^_^
May 30, 2011 8:17 PM

Mar 2008
I can't wait to see what happens. I'm still banking on the prediction being wrong and the hero, Leo, Eclair and everyone working together and nobody actually ending up dead.

So far this series is just too cutesy happy to kill anyone off, in my opinion.
May 30, 2011 8:38 PM

Sep 2010
Shit's gettin' real. This is like the first time I'm hyped up for something in a long while.
May 30, 2011 8:58 PM

Feb 2008
did it ever occur to her that maybe her visions may have been implanted? she herself said had no talent in reading the stars.

since this is the kind of story that everything turns out ok in the end, i am not really that worried about the turn of events.
May 30, 2011 10:07 PM
Jun 2009
blood, gore,loli fan service, demons, and wtf deflecting of artillery glad i did not drop this show
ROOMA4HELLMay 30, 2011 10:18 PM
May 30, 2011 10:39 PM

Oct 2010
Episode 9.

Mind blown.

That is all.

May 31, 2011 12:07 AM

Jun 2009
EKUSUUKARIIIBAAAAAAAA! Oh wait, I though I saw a pink version of Saber in there.

Okay, that was bloody compared to the common standard set by this anime.

Hopefully, some of it come to fruition since a little bit of dose of blood not coming from prediction or dreams won't hurt won't it?
May 31, 2011 12:30 AM

May 2010
Ew, loli fanservice.

Good thing Vert was there to keep things sexy
May 31, 2011 1:33 AM

Oct 2008
Millhiore's got some Sigfried in her! WOO! Though her weapon lost its boner apparently. *sadface*

May 31, 2011 1:33 AM

Jan 2010
I am sooo glad I picked this up!!! Halfway through the season I thought since I was only watching 4 of the animes I could start another one or two so I went through the list of all the Spring anime and picked Dog Days and Sket Dance and boy I sure am happy I did!!! I marathoned through the first 8 eps in one day cause it was sooo good!!! Then I was like Noooo now I have to wait for more!!!

Anyway This ep has been the best so far!!! I like the new elements they've implicated and If Shinku and Eclair dont catch up Im going to kill myself!!! Im pretty sure they will though cause they are pretty close there just gonna have to do some sorta super jump lol ^_^ I hope Brioche and Yukikaze can catch up to but im doubting it... Still hope they can and it was nice to see some backround info on them even though it was only 10 seconds worth~

I really liked the Princess hair when it was out!!! She should of kept it out!!! Jeezzz the whole animation in this series is sooo awesome and so is the clothes!!!
May 31, 2011 2:26 AM

Mar 2009
The characters may have a chance of being wounded due to the "magical energy" that protects people from harm being weakened (presence of the demon).

Although i didn't understand when Leo saw what was going to happen at the top of the tower, why didn't she simply tell everyone to get the heck away?

Oh well, another week before the continuation T_T .
May 31, 2011 2:34 AM
Jan 2010
It was awesome, I loved it.

I love how this anime just gets better and better all the time. *-*
May 31, 2011 2:37 AM

Nov 2008
kisami said:
did it ever occur to her that maybe her visions may have been implanted? she herself said had no talent in reading the stars.

since this is the kind of story that everything turns out ok in the end, i am not really that worried about the turn of events.

Indeed I agree with what you say, ive thought it and posted it myself lol.

Also has it ever possibly occured that instead of waging countless wars and distancing yourself from the person.. perhaps you should inform them directly of what you're seeing. Thus formulate some sort of plan.. her actions lead directly to the scene which she fought to avoid. So in essense she should have done the opposite, she seemed to know the 'dame' and her power- she should know what she hunts and slays. Ah well Looking forward to seeing how the play it out either way ~

Denvious said:
The characters may have a chance of being wounded due to the "magical energy" that protects people from harm being weakened (presence of the demon).

Although i didn't understand when Leo saw what was going to happen at the top of the tower, why didn't she simply tell everyone to get the heck away?

Oh well, another week before the continuation T_T .

She had a Logic fail due to plot needing to progress xD
May 31, 2011 3:36 AM

Oct 2010
Sayonara7 said:
I hope Brioche and Yukikaze can catch up to but im doubting it...
I though about this and I hope Elmar will catch them and drop them from Harlam for a spectacular entry. It's possible.
Sartaj said:
And thanks for sharing that gif of Ricotta's clothes exploding, Yumekichi11. That was saved at the speed of fap.
ROFL! I found it on the net but sure no problem.
Denvious said:
That's my question too. Why not tell the princess of this somehow or if she is afraid the prediction will get worse why not just send her a letter to explain it? Makes no sense other than fear.

May 31, 2011 6:35 AM

Feb 2010
Dat bunny girl
May 31, 2011 9:51 AM

Feb 2009
Pink Saber Milli = Win
And shit just got real.
May 31, 2011 1:07 PM

Feb 2010
finally... an enjoyable episode. me wants monster + blood.
May 31, 2011 1:09 PM

Nov 2008
MusashiRose said:

Hopefully this won't end as a kill em all.

May 31, 2011 1:43 PM

Oct 2007
belatkuro said:
Pink Saber Milli
LOL damn right~

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
May 31, 2011 2:16 PM
May 2009
Totally underrated
May 31, 2011 2:46 PM

Feb 2010
Hoppy said:
MusashiRose said:

Hopefully this won't end as a kill em all.

Agreed. I'd like to see an epic, bloody battle. Killing everyone would make it pointless. haha.
May 31, 2011 3:09 PM

Oct 2009
So main characters just get their clothes ripped off instead of turning into a cat/dogball. =P
May 31, 2011 5:56 PM

Apr 2011
icycoldpepsi said:

Yes! I totally agree with you ( especially the second part!)!!

I really liked this episode, can't wait to see the next one!
May 31, 2011 6:03 PM

Jun 2010
Really makes me wonder, though, why just the panties remained intact on Ricotta when the archers blew her clothes up. I mean, if the bra goes, pantsu should too. Unless, of course, she wasn't wearing a bra to begin with. But my pure Ricotta isn't that vulgar!
May 31, 2011 6:59 PM

Apr 2011
The best episode so far. The fight for the floating fortress was marvelous, and poor Ricotta was undressed. I hope the prediction of Leonmichelle doesn't become true. And we couls see some blood, too.
Jun 1, 2011 7:44 AM

Aug 2010
Go demons, kill them all.

Jun 1, 2011 12:34 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Dog days with this episode officially became R-17 with profanity and blood violence. If you think episode 6 was bad think again. The most shocking of all to me was seeing Millhiore in Leonmitchelli's vision bleeding out as follows,

I have not seen that since Fate/Night Stay and as matter of fact seeing Millhiore in the following spoiler
she does look like Saber with that armor and sword fighting. What is interesting to note is that Yukikaze mentions something about this 9 tail fox and I link it to that monster in the spoiler
simply because I believe that it was tame before and now it turned out evil. In fact it's mouth and eyes look rather nasty. Yukikaze and Brioche need to move their asses to save Millhiore like right now and Yukikaze has a interesting dog with a necklace that can sense the monsters. So all this roof being lifted and Millhiore being a pool of blood along with a scared face of Leonmitchelli with more Millhiore bleeding out seems just to have come true.

The scene turning evil with the classical gray sky and lighting was the perfect common sign of shit is going hit the fans! Out of nowhere a black vortex appearing suggests the whole gravity changed and the egg with the monster inside whom we only see one of its eyes in the spoiler
is what we are therefor left to wonder about will Yukikaze/Brioche come in time to save Millhiore as well as Eclair/Shinku as the episode ends there. I find it crazy that one scene the princess is crying then the at the other side Eclair gets surprised with her tail by Shinku noticing it and as a response Eclair gets shy about it. It's such a fast pace change that it's incredible. Find the elevator number showing tech cool and Millhiore's small dagger very funny.

About the fight nice points,

The next thing that is cool is the fight and ecchi worth to talk about. In regard to the fight best I find is Brioche's attack in the following,

it was a nice posture that showed her Chocobo and her crest. What follows is well done as Brioche swings her sword to create a classical shock wave. With Yukikaze, Brioche's army is not to mess with.
Rest in spoiler

About the ecchi, well first thing to say about it is sharing 2 GIFs I found on the net that someone made in the spoiler
rather way more ecchi than I though with Elmar full frontal nudity and Vert breast jiggling. Also there is Elmar's nice light pink panties, nice feet for foot fetish I am sure and a close up that shows a DFC breast bump, which DFCs usually possess like Aria from Hidan no Aria. Of course best was her skin show off with full nudes except for the panties in the spoiler
and yeah pretty big breasts. There is also wonderful panties shot of Eclair in the spoiler

I think this episode really deserved a nice post and overall? Fucked up episode that combines insanity never before in a calm series as that and ecchi far better than episode 5 or in the beginning. Should get a 5/5 from all.

Ok, so officially this anime has become ecchi.
Jun 1, 2011 1:38 PM

Jun 2008
Damn cliffhanger!!! Just when it was getting to the good part. I guess that's the annoying thing of watching anime while they air.

Probably mos exciting episode until now. I was kind of surprised seeing Millhiore actually carrying a sword and deflecting an attack. The way she was protected until now i thought she was incapable of fighting.

So vision coming true just a little after her dream. Well as this doesn't seem like the anime to go hardcore on our ass, they will probably avoid the tragic prediction but boy what a surprise will be if they actually kill her or something. Considering the style of the show everyone is gonna stay with their mouth open if they actually do a Madoka on us.
Jun 1, 2011 4:56 PM

Nov 2008
I WANT A FREAKIN' GAME VERSION OF THIS SHOW!!! щ(゚Д゚щ) ITS SO AWESOME

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 1, 2011 7:33 PM

Nov 2009
Really enjoyed it. Definitely one of the best yet, we got to see a bit of everything and everyone.

Though I want to tell Leo she is pretty stupid sometimes in how she acts.
Jun 1, 2011 9:51 PM

Oct 2010
DenjaX said:
I WANT A FREAKIN' GAME VERSION OF THIS SHOW!!! щ(゚Д゚щ) ITS SO AWESOME
Cool down friend, they shall most likely make it for PS2/PS3 but don't count on USA to bring it here after all when Slayers was made as a RPG over in Japan they only licensed the anime series here because they knew of $$$ but the game not sure nor am I for this series but if emus can play it, I'm down for the ISO.

Jun 2, 2011 1:48 AM
Mar 2010
Wait, they have guns, cannons, missile launchers, and elevators? Yet they still fight with swords and lances and are unaware of instant remote communication a.k.a. cell phones?

Anyway, I think "shit just got real" a bit too late. It's already almost the end of the season after all; I think it would've worked better if they had revealed the star reading earlier in the series.
Jun 2, 2011 1:52 PM

Jul 2010
It's going just the way Leo's star reading has predicted. Now there's a demon coming? =O

Jun 3, 2011 11:29 AM

Jun 2009
Onyxthegreat said:
It's going just the way Leo's star reading has predicted. Now there's a demon coming? =O

It appears the visions change each time depending on the circumstances at that time, like the last vision Leonmichelle had, Cinque weren't around and Millhiore was all alone by herself.
I liked seen Noir in action and not to mention, Cinque-Eclair duo never fail to make laugh, he started to understand her more from just seening the way she moves her tail and when he told her "If I am being a childish then don't follow me" LOL .

Jun 4, 2011 8:57 PM
Feb 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

Vert means green in french.^^
Jun 4, 2011 11:27 PM

Aug 2008
This is exactly how "the shit got real".
Jun 5, 2011 1:13 AM

Oct 2010
cetais said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Vert means green in french.^^
Yeah and it looks like her underwear conveyed that quite clearly indeed.

Jun 14, 2011 9:23 PM

Aug 2010
Wow, this show surprised me and had some cool action (like always) but threw in a serious enemy.
Jun 18, 2011 8:54 AM

May 2010
Things are doing good.

Unnecessary fanservice is unnecessary but not complaining though. lol
Jun 18, 2011 10:19 AM

Feb 2010
OMFG! This anime is beyond awesome. It's teasing me so much, it's almost uncontrolable.
Sep 6, 2011 8:16 AM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

bunny is best!!
but damn there was a lot of blood this episode, and it really did look like a saber fate stay/night reference

Dec 7, 2011 8:11 AM

Nov 2011
I knew this would happen! Dammit Leo, by trying to change the future, you were the cause of the future. I knew determinism was correct D=.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jun 30, 2012 8:36 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, stuff got really, really serious which is awesome.
Next episode should be ever better, my hopes are so high right now.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dog Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 11, 2011

65 by ZenielDanaku »»
Feb 3, 1:43 PM

» Why the heck is the animation looks good in this anime??

RjtheGreat14 - Jul 26, 2023

8 by SurgingSoulZX »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:57 PM

Poll: » Dog Days Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Jun 25, 2011

131 by KempachiZaraki »»
Jul 19, 2023 4:23 AM

» will Dogdays get seaon 4 or it was canceled after season 3 finished airing

FL-SYNC - Apr 21, 2023

3 by Dorkave »»
Jun 9, 2023 6:56 PM

» Does dog days have any romance?

FlamingMangos - Feb 26, 2014

5 by Prizma10 »»
Dec 30, 2021 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.