Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2011 12:19 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Pretty awesome episode. The Sasha x Mafuyu combo was really cool and opens up the opportunity for more epic combos between the two for future eps.

But he just had to do the whole "with your somas combined I BE COME STRONGER" thing though towards the end though that makes the conclusion cheesy (for me personally). Ah well...

And wow at the bits with "Katja taming Mafuyu" It was considered training to control her powers? =o interesting...

Btw...anyone else wonder why they don't give Sasha that "red bang" in the front anymore even after he sucked Mafuyu? -or is it just me..
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 18, 2011 4:31 AM

Oct 2010
This was complete BS! On one hand Mafuyu appearing and using the Sword of Maria powers as follows,

was amazing!

What was even mroe amazing is of seeing the Sword of Maria's appearance as follows,

now that was nice. The fight was nice too except for one thing: BS crap of Sasha having to suck Seta and Tsubasa. Now that was so stupid having to do that. He could have killed Wan way better and with better effects.

The other thing that bothere is the yuir in the following spoiler
to be more clear it's not the ecchi of it but the stupidity of the act being done to transfer the powers to Hana. Now I get it could have to do with the saliva and fluids and whatnot but the fact of my point is my anger, hatred and disappointment that it is transferred to Hana. She is completely out of league to control this circuit even though it will create a good combo with Ekaterina's element.

Thing is I wanted more of a new team up of Seta/Amano. It really looked promising and there is a part in the previous episodes that showed Seta having Qwaser tendencies at a young age. Anyway fight was the best yet and the end of it was lame quite simply. Now WTF are they going to do to continue because Wan is dead and I don't see any other powerful enemy. Even so Athos now has 2 girls with Ancient Circuits and in total there are 5.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 18, 2011 5:27 PM
May 2011
I liked the music in the end of this episode, it was cooool. Is there anyone who knows this music? and for whom?
May 18, 2011 7:18 PM

Sep 2007
Eh? So Hana really did get all the powers like...permanently? From how Seta/Amano seem to keep reappearing in the OP and ED I thought it was a temporary transferrance to mess up Wan's control over it...or something.

Hmm...

The sword of Maria's appearance was rather cool~!...And I have to admit, when I first saw it my mind went "It's Bondage Teresa!"
lol....though I guess squinting at it again it does look a little like Mafuyu too...
Awww man, but yeah...I kinda half-expected that thing to fight or something (I mean it looks like it has claws/a weapon) but it just faded away after a moment =x
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 18, 2011 7:33 PM

Oct 2010
bsbmoon said:
I liked the music in the end of this episode, it was cooool. Is there anyone who knows this music? and for whom?
It is just the OST and will be available as distribution occurs at the date it is supposed don't know more than that.

What I do know is that it had tremendous impact on the feeling of the scenes but still the "Sasha I need your emotion's power in your Soma so sucky sucky them again" was pointless really. It could have been more epic with Mafuyu and another Sword of Maria/Iron Scythe combo. I also happen to kind of see a message of girls at first not liking sexual stuff eventually accept it with a situational change like Seta did.

Ayame also in the pee stuff. Now every time Ekaterina taps her ass to much and she over enjoys it she pees. Talk about something there. Anyway the action is good enough for me as of this episode and last one near the end.
Ikano said:
Eh? So Hana really did get all the powers like...permanently? From how Seta/Amano seem to keep reappearing in the OP and ED I thought it was a temporary transferability to mess up Wan's control over it...or something.

I don't think Amano would have wanted something like that but it is to be seen. I think they will just make Hana be trained like Mafuyu to control it. The group needs all them ancient circuits in their hands and know that adapts who get it will use to destroy the world. Look at Wan, he blew a freaking base in East Asia! Imagine he blows Statue of Liberty with Russian missiles ? WW3 and Meteoras are nuts! I really want to know their techniques because from the looks of what Sasha mentions they kill off everything. Well they were not used since Sasha fixed things.
Ikano said:
The sword of Maria's appearance was rather cool~!...And I have to admit, when I first saw it my mind went "It's Bondage Teresa!"
I saw it more as someone from Fate/Night Stay.
Yumekichi11May 18, 2011 7:40 PM

May 24, 2011 2:50 PM
Apr 2010
Just like the second half of the first series, everything is happening too fast and without much explanation. We'll probably see another bad guy with an evil plan and Sasha killing him in the upcoming six (i think?) episodes.
May 24, 2011 4:43 PM
Jun 2009
Good episode nice to finally have mafu back and she can now control here circut better and now help in battles is a nice thing to see but hanas witchcraft part was lol and you gotta love the yuri parts and it really does not explain how hana can do what she does does it?
May 24, 2011 5:00 PM

Feb 2009
Really, the main thing with this episode was I was glad to see Mafuyu come back. I really think the series isn't quite as... Well, I don't know if the word "good" applies here, but it isn't nearly as interesting to watch.
May 24, 2011 5:31 PM

Aug 2010
Awesome episode, yuri and naked girls all around. I enjoyed the fighting, and the combo attack was really cool. I think people will say it's ridiculous that Hana had to do what she did to get the power from Tsubasa but all you have to say is that it's fiction so the computer world they invented had some weird way of doing things. All I have to say is that I enjoyed it big time :)
May 25, 2011 6:53 AM

Jul 2009
So that's where Mafuyu went, I forgot about the Sword of Maria thing so it's clearing up now. She was pretty badass in the ep and I'll agree that the whole yuri thing with Hana and Tsubasa was kinda......kinda and the whole taking Tsubasa's and Miyuki's soma was unnecessary. But this episode alone picked up for me.
May 25, 2011 10:43 AM

Jul 2008
great ep! but i just can't help but think Busou Renkin here?

kyragnarMay 25, 2011 10:48 AM
May 25, 2011 1:40 PM

Oct 2010
kyragnar said:
great ep! but i just can't help but think Busou Renkin here?
Yes except that Busou Renkin was way better TBH but yes I agree with this pose it does remind of one from that series.

May 25, 2011 2:49 PM

May 2009
This whole arc was horribly awful, filled with deus ex machinas and idiots.

The only good thing about it is that now it's finally over.
May 25, 2011 5:40 PM

Sep 2009
Wow, one of the best moments in the series was ruined with the boob groping.

The Sword of Maria deal was interesting but then horribly underwhelming and the yuri was just wow. And not to mention Sasha sucking Tsubasa and Miyuki. Talk about out of the blue and unnecessary.
May 25, 2011 6:01 PM

Jun 2009
Arashi89 said:
This whole arc was horribly awful, filled with deus ex machinas and idiots.

The only good thing about it is that now it's finally over.

Meh, who watches it for plot anyway?
May 25, 2011 6:05 PM

Oct 2010
Jrittmayer said:
Arashi89 said:
This whole arc was horribly awful, filled with deus ex machinas and idiots.The only good thing about it is that now it's finally over.
Meh, who watches it for plot anyway?
Me but not exactly plot, the action involved with plot. The ecchi watching is far for me in this one but the action is certainly in with me. That's also why for the first season.

May 25, 2011 9:48 PM

Jun 2009
If there is one thing I liked about Mafuyu, her boobs from before. Now she turned into one of those milking cows in these show. Don't want!

I hope Teresa stays the same.

Hana (Yoko Hikasa) is one of the things I look forward in these show and her post-anime monologue. That was hilarious.
May 25, 2011 9:51 PM

Nov 2010
damn it Mafuyu, now you're just another boob monster =_="
May 27, 2011 6:03 PM

Apr 2009
-Quasar said:
Hana (Yoko Hikasa) is one of the things I look forward in these show and her post-anime monologue. That was hilarious.
yes.. she's turning out to be the best female seiyuu for a masochistic role with the way that's going.. imagine her other roles while she's having that monologue..

also, this arc is too rushed and ended with lots of cheese.. next ep is probably a stand-alone comedic one.. hopefully, i get more entertained..
May 28, 2011 9:49 AM
Aug 2010
xxSaspra said:
Wow, one of the best moments in the series was ruined with the boob groping.

The Sword of Maria deal was interesting but then horribly underwhelming and the yuri was just wow. And not to mention Sasha sucking Tsubasa and Miyuki. Talk about out of the blue and unnecessary.

I find it absolutely hilarious how girls watch this show and desperately try to convince themselves that they are grossed out by the boobs and the random lesbian fanservice and are only watching it for the story
May 29, 2011 6:58 PM
Nov 2007
lol nice to see Mafuyu back I missed her :(. And lol wtf her boobs just doubled in size. Well thats the end of the academy arc wonders what gonna pop up next :D
May 30, 2011 5:46 PM

Nov 2008
does anyone know where i can find the uncensored version online?
May 30, 2011 6:08 PM

Jun 2010
animetyphoon88 said:
does anyone know where i can find the uncensored version online?

Not sure about streaming, but there are plenty of places to download it.
Jun 6, 2011 12:22 PM

Sep 2008
That has got to be the greatest reunion ever in anime; I have to try it some time.
Mafuyu's interactions with Katja sure were interesting though. At some point I would think that Mafuyu would find it suspicious... but I guess she enjoyed it too much.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2011 5:04 AM

Mar 2009
I didn't like this episode at all.
Feb 16, 2012 10:37 PM

Jul 2011
I like that Mafuyu got powers! She's no longer "useless" as some of you keep saying.
And Sasha x Mafuyu. :D

Screw the fact that Sasha had a go at Miyuki and Tsubasa.
Screw the fact that Hana and Tsubasa did stuff together.

And you have a pretty good episode. :D

Is it just me, or since after the first arc in the first season, there has been constant/ more yuri and "rape" scenes? :<
MirorinFeb 16, 2012 10:42 PM
Sep 30, 2012 11:05 AM

May 2012
Awesome episode we've reached the end of the first arc I assume with being in the half of the second season with the death of that silicon Qwaser!

It was really a great battle in the real world and the virtual! Let's see what happens next!
Nov 2, 2012 7:47 AM

Sep 2012
6th episode and the action ended already? I wonder what's next.
Feb 6, 2015 5:40 PM

Sep 2013
The fight with this Wang guy was too short and not spectacular enough. But overall nice ep.
May 9, 2015 6:26 PM

Jul 2009
Sasha and Mafuyu was blah!
Katja and Mafuyu's trip was super! hehe
Tsubasa and Miyuki was the really yuri deal here and we didn't even get a kiss!
Jun 2, 2015 12:48 AM
May 2015
Episode 6 was rated 5/5!

I'm so glad that Mafuyu came to Sasha! I was worried that Sasha won't meet Mafuyu anymore, they make a great & cute couple, like seriously! Poor Sasha got beaten up good by Miyuki (well he was running out of soma so that kinda affects his strength). Tbh, I only came to this show for Sasha because his so kawaii! ^_^ I couldn't find any other cute teenager boy characters like Sasha. And his outfit... Omg, too cute. Okay, back to episode 6, I'm not that satisfied that Sasha sucked Tsubasa and Miyuki's boobs (okay...).
Sep 14, 2015 1:37 PM

Apr 2013
Might've been the subs I used, but somehow most of the stuff being said in this episode didn't make any sense O_O
Feb 28, 2017 3:35 AM

Jan 2014
what's with that "RNG LOVED YOU" thingy?
0.000001% change to transfer circuit yet they success like nothing.
I don't really like Hana since she's always so cocky despite being a slave.
Jul 5, 2021 3:48 AM

Feb 2014
I really like that there is so much yuri this season!! :D Glad Mafuyu is finally back, too.

I'm not really interested in Mafuyu's role as Katja's maria for a while, for me Katja and Hana are steady.

The deus ex machina fight was cheesy, but whatever, i dont care.
L had a poster of Norman in his room
Sep 27, 2022 6:25 PM

Jan 2020
BEST. EPISODE. OF. ALL. TIME.
Katja-sama x Mafuyu scenes are something else...
Jul 8, 2023 1:51 AM
May 2021
Ayo Mafuyu got huge racks now lmao. So this arc finally ended
Oct 5, 2023 4:34 PM

Nov 2010
I love those scenes of Mafuyu being eaten up by Ekaterina. Her sexy and sweaty body is to die for! I want to lick her armpits!
So, Jita did die. I wonder how Joshua would react to that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zimno - Jun 27, 2011

66 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 11 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 20, 2011

18 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:58 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 10 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 14, 2011

38 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:05 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 6, 2011

23 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 6, 2023 8:21 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Episode 8 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jun 1, 2011

24 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.