Forum Settings
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2011 9:38 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I loved how Hanamori stalled the crowd, though it does seem a bit off to do it with only one dress left in the show ;)

Tsukimi should be proud of herself, later, when what she's just done sinks in :)
May 13, 2011 10:14 PM

Feb 2010
Yeah, you know they're gonna wake up the next morning going "Did that really just happen?"

Tsukimi especially. She really has grown quite a bit since the beginning.
May 13, 2011 10:23 PM

Nov 2007
First of all: I really appreciate how quickly these chapters are being scanlated. *high-fives scanlators*

Secondly: Hanamori <3

Third: Can't wait to see Kuranosuke in the dress! I imagine that now it looks more like the dress in the anime pic.
May 14, 2011 11:29 AM

Apr 2009
Aww Tsukimi. :D
I want some grape juice.
May 26, 2011 11:00 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Tsukimi is shining^^

I love it when characters start to develop strong personalities for themselves. Really makes the story 10x better.
Jul 7, 2015 2:50 PM

Jun 2015
(I don't know if people are still posting in this feed but...) This chapter was probably my favorite by far. All of the Amars girls have finally broken out of their shell, and they all played an amazing roll by helping with the fashion show. Tsukimi is finally acting like a regular person, talking to 'fashionables' and actually doing something she's good at (making jellyfish styled clothes) instead of just drawing jellyfish. I am so happy for them, and even though there was grape soda spilled on the final dress, the fashion show was a hit. <33
Jul 11, 2015 4:48 AM
May 2015
cbakesalot said:
(I don't know if people are still posting in this feed but...) This chapter was probably my favorite by far. All of the Amars girls have finally broken out of their shell, and they all played an amazing roll by helping with the fashion show. Tsukimi is finally acting like a regular person, talking to 'fashionables' and actually doing something she's good at (making jellyfish styled clothes) instead of just drawing jellyfish. I am so happy for them, and even though there was grape soda spilled on the final dress, the fashion show was a hit. <33

I agree. I'm still surprised to see that it's gone on quite a bit past this arc, I'm up to 36 as well and it feels like this arc could easily be the climax of the manga. I wonder what the future holds.
Apr 30, 2019 12:14 PM

May 2015
I'm proud of Tsukimi, and I ended up being very surprised and glad by Shuu's reaction to the enemy-lady's question. I never really got the feeling he loved him, especially with him being the son of his father's mistress, so it's touching to see he loves him and all his eccentricities and has faith in his passion.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Apr 19, 5:41 PM

Apr 2016
Tsukimi's growth is lovely to see, is slow but steady. Everyone keeps growing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 60 Discussion

inzaratha - Aug 21, 2013

4 by Safrichh »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 59 Discussion

inzaratha - Apr 23, 2013

4 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 58 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 20, 2013

4 by Safrichh »»
May 13, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 57 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 15, 2013

3 by Safrichh »»
May 12, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 56 Discussion

Kanorin - Apr 13, 2013

3 by Safrichh »»
May 11, 3:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.