Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 12, 2011 12:01 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Excellent episode! Once again they over went with the action and made it great. The kiss was the best shit in the manga and was not disappointing in this episode as follows,

but you got to ask yourself was it better than the manga as follows in the spoiler
Sadly the answer is the manga version was way better. It felt like it was a little too rushed that part but Shirayuki's part was good except again I think it was rushed and of course fuck the damn stupid censors of Aria but guess what you can still some of Aria's chest charms in the spoiler
yes you can see parts of it.
Heck yeah! Now the Fate is sealed. Riko got her hair cut and am damn glad about it!

In other news, the most awkward position close to disaster to land a plane as follows,

damn too long and it would have all fallen down into the sea.

Other than Riko gave some fan service to her fans with yellow underwear and bra in the spoiler
and is that a F-18 in the spoiler?
Now the biggest question is how the heck did Riko fire suddenly 2 missiles that hit the plane? Portable launchers are still huge in the AA department.More later but it was really good episode for me. I am happy.
Yumekichi11May 12, 2011 10:16 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 12, 2011 12:02 PM

Aug 2008
Meganekko Spotted!! Good job J.C.STAFF. Just when she was introduced in the LN I'm reading (Vol.6). She gets her appearance in the first arc of Anime. J.C.STAFF seems to want to introduce characters as many as they can. Sayanaki has shown his face too.

Yumekichi11 said:
Sadly the answer is the manga version was way better. It felt like it was a little too rushed that part but Shirayuki's part was good except again I think it was rushed and of course fuck the damn stupid censors of Aria but guess what you can still some of Aria's chest charms in the spoiler
Agreed. They kissed better in Manga than Anime, and better in LN than Manga. Kinji narrated its taste thoroughly.

And as you requested, this is some lines from Baka-Tsuki. The manga version you posted in the spoiler used almost exactly the same line from LN, but I think he left its taste out.
I like Kinji's narration everytime he enters Hysteria Mode. Looking forward to the next time.

Yumekichi11 said:
It's F-15 Eagle from the Military of Defense.

Yumekichi11 said:
Now the biggest question is how the heck did Riko fire suddenly 2 missiles that hit the plane? Portable launchers still are huge in the AA department.
There is a solid explanation, but of course, will spoil you.
KaitoDashMay 12, 2011 1:41 PM
May 12, 2011 12:04 PM

Nov 2008
It's official, School uniforms can be used as a parachute, Kinji making out with Aria for hysteria mode is pure class. Riko is so cute when she's batshit insane, not to mention the very end, Hotogi trashing Kinji and Aria's place yandere style.

May 12, 2011 12:28 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
It's official, School uniforms can be used as a parachute,
Is not that cool! Amazing really that it is that useful.
Hoppy said:
Kinji making out with Aria for hysteria mode is pure class.
I still think the manga was more classy in fact way more but at least the adaptation was not disappointing.
KaitoDash said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Agreed. They kissed better in Manga than Anime, and better in LN than Manga. Kinji narrated its taste thoroughly.
Oh please put the quote of that in here for people to have a triple comparing since I have both versions already it would contribute greatly my friend.
KaitoDash said:
Yumekichi11 said:
It's F-15 Eagle from the Military of Defense.
F-15? Man, that's old for the time frame of this series. I though they would have the F-18s at least. Damn USA restricting Japanese power!
Yumekichi11May 12, 2011 12:48 PM

May 12, 2011 1:01 PM

Aug 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
F-15? Man, that's old for the time frame of this series. I though they would have the F-18s at least. Damn USA restricting Japanese power!
I'm not knowledgeable about aviation, but this series tends to stick with something retro. Take Colt Peacemaker as an example.
KaitoDashMay 12, 2011 1:22 PM
May 12, 2011 1:57 PM

Oct 2010
KaitoDash said:
And as you requested, this is some lines from Baka-Tsuki. The manga version you posted in the spoiler used almost exactly the same line from LN, but I think he left its taste out.
I like Kinji's narration everytime he enters Hysteria Mode. Looking forward to the next time.
Holy shit at the lip description, now I want to kiss Aria, damn you Kinji for stealing that first one. Seriously when you imagine what was described, yeah you want to try those lips. I wonder if Taiga and Louise have them like that?

May 12, 2011 2:31 PM

Oct 2008
Lol no complaints on this ep. i though it went through nicely.

As I expected the best part was the kissing scene and when shirayuki came crashing in.

"Aria's lips, so akin to a cherry blossom, were so small, so soft...it was extremely clear to me. Her lips, which burned my lips on contact, were like a wild fire, and the heat engulfed my body in a moment."
Lol nice description kinji. =D

May 12, 2011 4:09 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, that Riko is something. School uniform parachute, FTW!

Useless censorship on Aria though...*sigh* But that kiss shocked me, seeing I never have read the manga. Shows Kinji is not one of those useless male leads.
May 12, 2011 4:36 PM
Aug 2009
They cut out scenes showing off how awesome hysteria mode was from the novel like Kinji learned to land a plane for 11? people talking at once :(
May 12, 2011 4:49 PM
Apr 2011
Amazing episode.

Action really isnt my cup of tea, but this series is an exception. Loved the part where aria started freaking out after getting an adrenaline shot :P (I think it was, anyways)
Feel free to drop a comment on my profile and have a chat! I am always looking to socialize with other users!
May 12, 2011 5:09 PM

Sep 2007
What the fuck? Uniform parachute? LOLWUT? God this show is so ridiculously bad.
May 12, 2011 5:47 PM

Sep 2010
Very nice episode, I now love both the characters of Kinji and Aria. I don't understand the censorship though, no reason to censor a bra. Also did not quite understand the "magic" behind miko's hair.

5/5, felt like it moved slowly, but overall the episode left me feeling very happy : )
May 12, 2011 6:16 PM

May 2010
Riko is full of bullshit. Magic hair, parachute uniform, enough's enough!
May 12, 2011 6:54 PM

Nov 2008
Nice episode, action FTW! xD
May 12, 2011 7:04 PM

Jun 2010
I wonder if Aria finally knows about Kinji's Hysteria mode. If they're a couple, then he'll be able to go into that mode whenever he likes by just kissing her, like a boost, but then again, Kinji doesn't want to be a butei anymore, so it's confusing.

It was only a matter of time before Shirayuki found out about Kinji having Aria at his house.

May 12, 2011 7:09 PM

Jan 2011
Common sense on:
Magical hair. School uniform parachute. Chest censored even though she's wearing a bra. WTF!

Common sense off:
Best episode ever. My heart was pumping all the through. Chest censored even though she's wearing a bra. WTF!
May 12, 2011 7:14 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode. Is the light novel available in translation? I want to read more! The only disappointment was the sub version which was fracturing the syntax in translation. (Or should I say: In translation, was fracturing the syntax, by sub version. )
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 12, 2011 7:18 PM
Apr 2011
rodac said:
Great episode. Is the light novel available in translation? I want to read more! The only disappointment was the sub version which was fracturing the syntax in translation. (Or should I say: In translation, was fracturing the syntax, by sub version. )

Witch sub group did you watch? Because GG did kind of a Troll sub with it, and you can expect a v2 out in the future for that, and UTW is saying that this particular episode is a bit hard to translate. =/
Feel free to drop a comment on my profile and have a chat! I am always looking to socialize with other users!
May 12, 2011 7:46 PM
Feb 2011
Loved the episode! Too bad they cut out the scene of Kinji of being a bad ass when he learned how to land while listening to 11 officials at once and saw through the military's lies. Shirayuki's charge at the end was great and hope they'll show the rest next time. Now it's time to sit back and enjoy the 2nd arc where I fell in love with Shirayuki.
Drago643May 12, 2011 10:24 PM
May 12, 2011 7:53 PM

Jul 2009
i thought this episode as pretty exciting. not sure why though.
maybe it was the music. hysteria mode wasnt too epic either; only thing that stood out was him cutting a bullet. i hope riko became more of a tease to hysteria mode kinji
May 12, 2011 7:55 PM

Jan 2011
Ziggycuff said:
rodac said:

Witch sub group did you watch? Because GG did kind of a Troll sub with it, and you can expect a v2 out in the future for that, and UTW is saying that this particular episode is a bit hard to translate. =/

It was GG. It almost looked like a straight transliteration rather than a full translation because the sentence order hadn't been rearranged to fit the normal English pattern. No problem understanding it in context, but it looked a little weird and I kept wanting to edit it on the fly. I'm probably going to want to watch it again after the Blueray comes out if only to see what was censored....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 12, 2011 8:03 PM

Aug 2010
Riko.... I want more of her taking her clothes off and using them as a parachute.

I watched that scene at least 10 times.
May 12, 2011 8:12 PM
Mar 2010
GG troll subs piss me off ._. I think it was worse by a whole another level. Do they even read their subs? All over the place, the syntax it is.
May 12, 2011 8:13 PM
Feb 2011
rodac said:

The first 5 novels and part of 6 is available at baka-tsuki.org.
May 12, 2011 8:13 PM

Sep 2010
The end. Great series, everyone.
Wait, what? It's not over? FUUUUUUUUU-
Jk.
May 12, 2011 8:18 PM
Feb 2011
prismheart said:
Riko.... I want more of her taking her clothes off and using them as a parachute.

I watched that scene at least 10 times.

Lol, the first time I saw it I thought she was naked, and my mind went "Eeeeehh! Was she supposed to be naked?" Noticed the underwear the 2nd time.
May 12, 2011 8:18 PM

Nov 2007
I hated the ending .... I wish the helicopter had kept going. Aria is so annoying. jumping out of a helicopter? really? she gets SHOT IN THE CHEST and somehow sticking a needle in her saves her? THAT MAKES NO SENSE. the annoying bitchy loli Aria is Sherlock Holmes? really? sigh....

Shirayuki and Riko are the only redeeming things right now. hysteria mode seems to not always activate in situations and wasn't very cool here.
May 12, 2011 8:29 PM

Jul 2010
Wasabi said:
The voice of reason has spoken!

So Shinji has to get on top of Aria to give her that medication? And she goes crying about how he unbuttoned her shirt, only to run around with it wide open like that.

Riko: "Ba~ka~"
*Cue Medusa hair*
Shinji: "Stop! What are you doing?"
(Making my hair swirl around, duh)
And Riko runs passed them and out the door? o.O
And did she really just turn her clothes into a parachute? I don't even...

The subs are absolutely hilarious, though.
May 12, 2011 8:30 PM

Mar 2011
Wow, that was a rather great episode. I loved the part where Aria god up the bed and took her guns. The animation part of it was awesome :P
Courtesy of Paul
May 12, 2011 8:33 PM

Jul 2009
Oh man, GG troll sub sooo bad >.< im already complaining only ~4 mins into the episode
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
May 12, 2011 8:37 PM

Feb 2010
trollsubs are pretty much the only thing that keeps me watching this mess of a show.
May 12, 2011 9:01 PM

Jan 2010
mystik said:
she gets SHOT IN THE CHEST and somehow sticking a needle in her saves her? THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

I'm no medical expert, but it was probably adrenaline. Ever seen Pulp Fiction?
May 12, 2011 9:07 PM
Feb 2011
Iilia said:
Wasabi said:
The voice of reason has spoken!

So Shinji has to get on top of Aria to give her that medication? And she goes crying about how he unbuttoned her shirt, only to run around with it wide open like that.

Riko: "Ba~ka~"
*Cue Medusa hair*
Shinji: "Stop! What are you doing?"
(Making my hair swirl around, duh)
And Riko runs passed them and out the door? o.O
And did she really just turn her clothes into a parachute? I don't even...

The subs are absolutely hilarious, though.

Kinji: I hurriedly yanked the blood-stopping bandage out of the Butei toolkit, and applied it to the wound. However, the blood-stopping bandage only helps by forcing the blood inside using a special medical cream. It can only be used as a temporary measure.
Razzo-a compound of Epinephrine and Morphine. It acts as an adrenaline rush and anesthesia, a drug meant to bring a comrade back to life. I plunged the needle into her chest.
If I hesitate, it will fail. So all I could do is forcefully inject the drug into Aria's heart, without a second thought.
(I don't think it was mentioned in the novel that he actually sat on her. They left out all the blood. Hyper Aria was funny though.)

Kinji: I was still puzzling over how the plane always seemed to shake just when Riko needed it. Then I realized that Riko had hid a control device in her hair, and was using it to control the plane from afar.
(They mentioned it in the anime, but it flashed by pretty fast. It doesn't surprise me if some didn't catch it.)
Drago643May 12, 2011 9:16 PM
May 12, 2011 9:34 PM

Sep 2008
Thoughts today. Riko is badass. No way around that. She completely outclasses every other character. She's got the brains. She's got the skill. I don't know why she needs magic hair, but why not? It's certainly a plus.

Kinji kind of confused me in this episode. He can't pilot the plane, but then he can land it. His advanced reasoning abilities seemed to take him in some odd places this time, allowing him to pull knowledge out of his ass that he shouldn't rightly have. Everything about his actions reeks of plot convenience.

The kiss scene seemed like it could have been sweet if it didn't feel so rapey. It was very forced, and no one really seemed to enjoy it. The fact that once he enters hysteria mode he becomes quite domineering didn't help at all. As a whole, the scene just didn't have the feel good vibes I'd want out of a kiss scene.

They did not handle Kinji rejoining Aria in a manner that was consistent with what we've seen of him. "I need to learn more about EU in order to discover the true story of my brother, and teaming up with Aria is the surest path of accomplishing that" would have made sense. Instead he just suddenly has a burning desire to be a butei with Aria once she's leaving creating the cliched scene of suddenly chasing the car/train/plane/helicopter after a change of heart without any of the revelations, character growth, etc required to make such a moment believable or touching.

As a whole I'm really gonna have to read the novel. This is starting to feel like one of those things where just a couple lines of narration would make everything fit together so much better.

Complaints aside, the episode was a whole lot of fun. Action's getting better. Looks like we're learning more about these EU guys and what the deal with the superpowers is. Aria is still Aria. I'll have to watch the dvd without the censors.

Shiroyuki continues to be prime gag fodder. Very funny. Looks like we're gonna see more Reki. That's awesome. Kinji's character is either degrading or developing, but I'm gonna be hopeful for development. As previously stated, Riko is badass. Might develop into a bit of a favorite, though that's not necessarily a good sign for the rest of the characters. The fact that I always route for Luthor speaks volumes about my feelings regarding superman lol. Still, luthor's enough to keep me interested in any superman story, and Riko could do the same.

The unique tech of the world continues to be fun and to create an ambiance that is very enjoyable. I'm having a lot of fun with this.
May 12, 2011 10:10 PM

Oct 2010
Gangler said:
Thoughts today. Riko is badass. No way around that. She completely outclasses every other character. She's got the brains. She's got the skill. I don't know why she needs magic hair, but why not? It's certainly a plus.
Well with her faces in the spoiler
sure. Not to mention her intermission in the spoiler
and I think Gangler is in heavens.
Gangler said:
Kinji kind of confused me in this episode. He can't pilot the plane, but then he can land it. His advanced reasoning abilities seemed to take him in some odd places this time, allowing him to pull knowledge out of his ass that he shouldn't rightly have. Everything about his actions reeks of plot convenience.
Wait a second, was he not guided by the other Buteis? Still you can't beat Kinji bad ass as follows,

they did this in Myth Busters with a Katana and it freaken worked. Seriously Kinji must have gotten some instructions somehow.
Gangler said:
The kiss scene seemed like it could have been sweet if it didn't feel so rapey. It was very forced, and no one really seemed to enjoy it. The fact that once he enters hysteria mode he becomes quite domineering didn't help at all. As a whole, the scene just didn't have the feel good vibes I'd want out of a kiss scene.
Did the manga one have? I would like your opinion on that one and perhaps maybe from the LN also. There is a reason we and a buddy of mines decided to compare although I think manga version owns, he says it's LN one that is better.
Gangler said:
They did not handle Kinji rejoining Aria in a manner that was consistent with what we've seen of him. "I need to learn more about EU in order to discover the true story of my brother, and teaming up with Aria is the surest path of accomplishing that" would have made sense. Instead he just suddenly has a burning desire to be a butei with Aria once she's leaving creating the cliched scene of suddenly chasing the car/train/plane/helicopter after a change of heart without any of the revelations, character growth, etc required to make such a moment believable or touching.
Can't deny that but I did not get bothered by it. I kind of liked the screaming sudden Kinji change. It shows loli can change anyone once too involved with them. Emotion wise.
Gangler said:
As a whole I'm really gonna have to read the novel. This is starting to feel like one of those things where just a couple lines of narration would make everything fit together so much better.
I would say if you have the time to read it then yes but check out the manga too once chapters are done translating.
Gangler said:
Complaints aside, the episode was a whole lot of fun. Action's getting better. Looks like we're learning more about these EU guys and what the deal with the superpowers is. Aria is still Aria. I'll have to watch the dvd without the censors.
Yeah, for the ecchi extra. We all do but at least watch the BDs for better quality.
Gangler said:
Shiroyuki continues to be prime gag fodder. Very funny. Looks like we're gonna see more Reki. That's awesome. Kinji's character is either degrading or developing, but I'm gonna be hopeful for development. As previously stated, Riko is badass. Might develop into a bit of a favorite, though that's not necessarily a good sign for the rest of the characters. The fact that I always route for Luthor speaks volumes about my feelings regarding superman lol. Still, luthor's enough to keep me interested in any superman story, and Riko could do the same.
I did not know that taste of yours in superman. Shiroyuki shall bully Aria next episode pretty badly. More Reki is great! I so want to know who is that in the following spoiler
next episode.
Gangler said:
The unique tech of the world continues to be fun and to create an ambiance that is very enjoyable. I'm having a lot of fun with this.
Good!

In other news, how Aria is bad ass in the spoiler
put it this way ricochet that takes a gun away from Riko and straight shot to take out he other one! Ha! That is amazing.

May 12, 2011 10:29 PM
Feb 2011
Gangler said:

Kinji: "That's right, we're hoping that you can tell us how to land."
I asked Haneda,
"...this isn't something that an amateur can learn immediately...however, we're contacting other aircraft in the area. We're trying to find a pilot that's experienced with that model of aircraft."
"We don't have time. I want you to connect the frequencies of all the aircraft in the area. Can you do it?"
"Ah, I...can do it...but what are you going to do?"
"I want them to teach me how to land all at once. You can help too, Muto."
"...together? Kinji, you aren't Prince Shotoku you know...!"(able to listen to his 12 officials at once.)
"The me right now, can do it. Can you start immediately? We don't have any time left."
I knew that Aria was looking at me in amazement.
I turned my head to face Aria, who was just about to say something, and shot a glance at her, telling her to stay silent, and returned my gaze to the front.
Below the cloud layer--Over the black seas, and through the raging storm, I could see the lights of Greater Tokyo.
We were flying straight towards it.
I listened to the 11 voices at once, and immediately grasped the method of landing.

(The kiss scene was better in the light novel. Someone already posted earlier.)
May 12, 2011 11:03 PM
Nov 2009
They make Kinji slightly less of a stupid whiny faggot in the anime version I see. That's good at least.

They spent way too much time landing the goddamn plane though.
May 12, 2011 11:32 PM

Sep 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Gangler said:
Well with her faces in the spoiler
sure. Not to mention her intermission in the spoiler
and I think Gangler is in heavens.

Lol. Yeah, she had a lot of great faces. She's just so sly ^^. The intermission was nice. Think I'll add it to my wallpaper rotation. Been trying to rebuild a good rotation since some computer difficulties a while ago.

Drago643 said:

(The kiss scene was better in the light novel. Someone already posted earlier.)

Ah, that makes much more sense, and is also a much cooler scene. Sweet. The reasons to check out these novels keep piling up ^^

Yumekichi11 said:

Gangler said:
Did the manga one have? I would like your opinion on that one and perhaps maybe from the LN also. There is a reason we and a buddy of mines decided to compare although I think manga version owns, he says it's LN one that is better.

Obviously I can't read the japanese in the manga, but it looks much nicer. Classier. Aria seems to get a little bit into it in the end.

The LN seems to step back towards this weird inconsensual utilitarian territory. If anything it makes it more clear that he just forced himself on her in order to create the hysteria mode necessary for survival. Quite understandable, but not exactly a feel good or sweet moment. Also seems to make it even more clear that neither party enjoyed this at all. If you touch her and she goes into some manner of living rigor mortis, that's not romantic, that's creepy as all hell. Kinji sounds like he's experiencing way more than he wants to in this passage. Like someone who took far too large a hit of their drug of choice and is now just scared waiting for it all to end.

Yumekichi11 said:

Gangler said:
Can't deny that but I did not get bothered by it. I kind of liked the screaming sudden Kinji change. It shows loli can change anyone once too involved with them. Emotion wise.

True, true. Like everything else in this series it was enjoyable in a cheezy way.

Yumekichi11 said:

Gangler said:
I would say if you have the time to read it then yes but check out the manga too once chapters are done translating.

I've read up to chapter eleven, which I'm pretty sure is all that has been translated. It's been a nice read, but it's still not the source material;)

Yumekichi11 said:

Gangler said:
Yeah, for the ecchi extra. We all do but at least watch the BDs for better quality.

Oh, for sure. In fact, with my new rig I'm looking forward to that. I've never been able to handle BD quality before, some exceptional encodes notwithstanding.

Yumekichi11 said:

Gangler said:
I did not know that taste of yours in superman. Shiroyuki shall bully Aria next episode pretty badly. More Reki is great! I so want to know who is that in the following spoiler
next episode.

That's a good catch. She does look pretty cool. I wonder what role she'll end up playing? Personally, I am wicked curious about this one. She seems to be some manner of crazy awesome hacker/computer whiz. Plus she was just dead serious through this all. There's no way she's not gonna be cool. I notice she's also got her own workspace separate from everyone else. Is she the leader of their computer division? Maybe just an elite allowed her own specialized equipment? Whatever the story is, seems worth seeing.

Yumekichi11 said:

Gangler said:
Good!

In other news, how Aria is bad ass in the spoiler
put it this way ricochet that takes a gun away from Riko and straight shot to take out he other one! Ha! That is amazing.

Oh, for sure. That entire scene was awesome. We got to see how much more Aria can accomplish when she has someone thinking for her. Aria was clearly playing the combat expert role here, which was great. I was worried after that first episode that Aria would be in a "I'm good, but not as good as him" situation whenever he goes hysteric, thus relegating her to the sidelines whenever he takes up combat. Kind of like Krillin through most of DBZ. God help him, he was the strongest human alive, but just couldn't keep up with all these darn space aliens lol.

They definitely both fell into their respective roles quite easily, and it was our first look at what a proper Kinji/Aria partnership looks like. Quite pleasing. Excelent teamwork. Both Kinji and Aria kicked ass in their own ways there.

We also finally got to see aria properly utilize her weapons arsenal. The way she used the guns from range to disarm and then moved in with the Katana at close was pro, and a nice change of pace after what we've seen so far. I wonder if Kinji had to tell her to do that lol.
May 12, 2011 11:42 PM

Apr 2011
wow women can be so scary loved the final
DanielVMay 12, 2011 11:56 PM
May 13, 2011 12:19 AM

Sep 2008
Riko once again proves that she is the best character by stripping to make a parachute.

The EU must suck if two missiles can only destroy engines. Surely they could take out the wings if they were adequate missiles; if not, just aim them both at 1 wing and watch them die, seriously. The EU sucks.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2011 12:22 AM

Jan 2009
Oh yeah, that felt good. Seeing Riko shoot Aria, all over again.
Well. That was an effective way to get her to shut up. I don't approve though.
No, don't cut Riko's fabulous hair D: Oh, it still works. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Except for too little Riko, suddenly, moar Shirayuki ヽ(´Д`ヽ)
Now, all that's needed is less Aria, and this might be good.

On another note, oh how I love gg's subs for this.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 13, 2011 12:23 AM

Sep 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
Riko once again proves that she is the best character by stripping to make a parachute.

The EU must suck if two missiles can only destroy engines. Surely they could take out the wings if they were adequate missiles; if not, just aim them both at 1 wing and watch them die, seriously. The EU sucks.

It's worse than that. They really were a present for Kinji, but they went off prematurely and blew up the engines. Egg all over EU's face here.
May 13, 2011 12:23 AM

Feb 2009
Dunno if this episode was terrible or not. It's hard to take this show seriously with those subs. And yet those subs makes it a bit enjoyable what?.
Oh well.
May 13, 2011 12:42 AM

Aug 2010
Am I the only noticed that when the guy at the school talking to kinji on the phone about the plane landing, that he said he had about 10 mins or so left right. How did he get to the island that fast to put up lights on the run way and be on a boat. Am i missing something here or am i thinking too much. I mean after all, its an anime. xD
Currently Watching: Durarara!!
May 13, 2011 12:58 AM

Sep 2009
Lol at the end. Good thing Kinji is not the one being punished.
May 13, 2011 1:38 AM

Oct 2010
Gangler said:
HawthorneKitty said:

It's worse than that. They really were a present for Kinji, but they went off prematurely and blew up the engines. Egg all over EU's face here.
Really? I though it was set-up because in the spoiler
you can see the way it hit it was like some camera controlled maverick which you can learn all about here or some infra red. I think it's a set-up somehow to make things more difficult for them.

On the other hand I have analysed in the spoiler
that the F-15 has 4 120AIM of which you can check here for more info and 2 standard AIM-9 short range missiles whom more info here. Pretty interesting stuff of detail military value.

May 13, 2011 1:43 AM

Jun 2009
Am I the only who think that the series is getting more and more dumb?

Riko uses her strange hair for some combat action, then uses her uniform as parachute.
The EU ist firing missiles to destroy the plane? The EU? WTF?
Aria is related to Sherlock Holmes? *Of course, what else....*
At the end, the way too often used scene: "You have a girl with you? I won't forgive you. *slash* ".

I gave 8/10 for the first episode, but now it's getting worse and worse. If it continues like this, it will be a 4/10-score. I feel pity for the series. ^^
May 13, 2011 1:50 AM

Sep 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Gangler said:
HawthorneKitty said:

Really? I though it was set-up because in the spoiler
you can see the way it hit it was like some camera controlled maverick which you can learn all about here or some infra red. I think it's a set-up somehow to make things more difficult for them.

On the other hand I have analysed in the spoiler
that the F-15 has 4 120AIM of which you can check here for more info and 2 standard AIM-9 short range missiles whom more info here. Pretty interesting stuff of detail military value.

That... that was an attempt at humor. I wasn't seriously suggesting that they meant to give him a pair of missiles in gift wrapping but accidentally set them off before he could receive them. Missiles are a terrible present. They don't suggest goodwill at all. They suggest explosions X_X

There was some pretty clear hostility in all the events that perspired here lol.
May 13, 2011 1:56 AM

Apr 2010
The subs were so annoying to read, but overall was a good episode.

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
May 13, 2011 2:01 AM

Aug 2008
Gangler said:
She's got some pitiful past too, it makes more love. And that past will be related to her hair.

Gangler said:
Yes, all of your ??? will be answered once you read the LN. This episode skips too much, especially Kinji's awesomeness.

Yumekichi11 said:
I so want to know who is that in the following spoiler.
Not so important to use Spoiler tag. That's Tsuzuri, Dagula depeartment master, interrogating Shirayuki.

HawthorneKitty said:
The reason is simply because they cannot kill Aria or Kinji, but they have to stop them from pursuing Riko.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I wish there was more

LostInLove - Oct 26, 2023

8 by Kiikani »»
Apr 20, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Apr 21, 2011

196 by Karva1 »»
Apr 15, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 5, 2011

232 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kittyman - Apr 28, 2011

174 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:06 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 14, 2011

259 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 11, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.