Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Oct 29, 2023 11:27 PM
Jul 2023
Make me feel sad, and wondered
Nov 29, 2023 8:13 PM
Oct 2021
Steins Gate is mentioned for a second time, but supposedly meaning nothing. The MC is annoying without knowing his full back story, I hope his personality is explained soon. He seems to be tweeking. Seems like that satellite crashing into Earth had quite the snow ball effect.

Why would that little girl try to open the machine while it was on? I'm enjoying the pacing of this episode the most of the three so far.
Nov 30, 2023 12:19 AM

May 2016
Reply to melantao
Steins Gate is mentioned for a second time, but supposedly meaning nothing. The MC is annoying without knowing his full back story, I hope his personality is explained soon. He seems to be tweeking. Seems like that satellite crashing into Earth had quite the snow ball effect.

Why would that little girl try to open the machine while it was on? I'm enjoying the pacing of this episode the most of the three so far.
melantao said:
Why would that little girl try to open the machine while it was on?

Because she thought the microwave is operating normally and her chicken is ready
-
Nov 30, 2023 11:11 PM
Nov 2023
The goofyness of the main character in regards to him doing a kind of pretend play in contrast to the real things that are happening more and more is becomingm a little eerie by now, but I guess that is a slow build up which is intended by the series. In any case the little hints and details about what is happening and the trickle of information is just right to maintain a good pace for this anime in my opinion. The cast has also expanded with Makise now being a member of "the lab", which is quite nice.

The idea of different worldlines is properly introduced here and I got a strong feeling that this will become more important in the future.

Seeing CERN (SERN in the anime) and *chans (@channel) being a theme is oddly nostalgic to me, seeing it now 12 years after release and talking a lot about the LHC when I was still going to school in 2010.

The cliffhanger manifesting the increasing realness of the whole time travel endeavor by revealing how a real person's death has been hidden by CERN is also a very good hook to slowly accelerate the plot.

Excited to watch the next episode already!
Dec 1, 2023 12:56 AM

May 2016
Reply to Phinyxia
The goofyness of the main character in regards to him doing a kind of pretend play in contrast to the real things that are happening more and more is becomingm a little eerie by now, but I guess that is a slow build up which is intended by the series. In any case the little hints and details about what is happening and the trickle of information is just right to maintain a good pace for this anime in my opinion. The cast has also expanded with Makise now being a member of "the lab", which is quite nice.

The idea of different worldlines is properly introduced here and I got a strong feeling that this will become more important in the future.

Seeing CERN (SERN in the anime) and *chans (@channel) being a theme is oddly nostalgic to me, seeing it now 12 years after release and talking a lot about the LHC when I was still going to school in 2010.

The cliffhanger manifesting the increasing realness of the whole time travel endeavor by revealing how a real person's death has been hidden by CERN is also a very good hook to slowly accelerate the plot.

Excited to watch the next episode already!
@Phinyxia
Phinyxia said:

@channel is equivalent to 2channel, a former japanese anonymous textboard.

Also, rip to the user called channel, now they were pinged twice for no particular reason 😂
-
Dec 2, 2023 7:57 AM
Oct 2023
Very good episodes
Dec 11, 2023 1:46 PM
Oct 2023
so we slowly are getting glimpses of whats happening. Sern seems like the organisation that okarin is so worried about lmao.Makise Kurisu and Okarins arguing was quite funny
Dec 25, 2023 9:46 PM

Dec 2019
Mayuri is stupidly cute.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Feb 13, 4:20 AM

Dec 2022
So Okabe is lowkey just funny asf with his biiiiichh and Mayushi is kawai and especially cause of her va that makes her sound cute.

Mar 24, 5:23 PM

Mar 2024
I love how they tied everything together, the detail is top notch.
Apr 24, 11:01 PM
Oct 2023
My mind trying to catch up with story
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1829 by mjjones0 »»
May 3, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Activelee - Aug 16, 2011

485 by Ronin_4011 »»
Apr 30, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 6, 2011

685 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 28, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.