Forum Settings
Forums
Another
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2011 9:26 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now, there are more mystery with those puppets.

So apparently, I think Mei is really a ghost that wanders around and the one who made the puppets probably have something to do with Mei. Probably a relative.
Apr 16, 2011 1:10 PM

Aug 2009
hmm ... i am not so sure if she really is a ghost (more i hope she is not) ... i mean the mystery is he transferred when 'a girl named misaki' died but why would he be able to see her ghost and why would nobody tell him that a classmate 'died' when he was talking about the dead? mei who he couldn't even possibly know .. (apart from that there would have been a desk with flowers, maybe?)

i just hope it's not something like he imagined everything with a stupit reason like its all becasue of a trauma or/and never left the hospital for real (i am fed up with schizo-things) but i have a feeling it'll have an amazing end with a loooot of thrilling mysteries

badge:

Apr 16, 2011 7:22 PM

Jun 2010
Theres gotta be something up with those puppets, but I guess they don't explain it right away. Misaki is becoming more and more mysterious even though the answer is right under Sakakiba's nose

Mar 23, 2013 1:36 PM

Jan 2013
how mysterious
May 14, 2015 2:45 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
really love the dolls. Wish I could buy some *-*
Great chapter not disappointed for now.

Oct 10, 2015 3:53 AM

Sep 2015
I'm getting excited >_<
"Normal couples are allowed except for those who are in the third world :3."
Jan 24, 3:52 AM

Dec 2019
I honestly can't help but to keep drawing comparisons of this manga with the anime adaptation. Mei's grandmother looks like Ozzy Osbourne here, and Mei's house looks much more classy in comparison to the modern looks it has in the anime.

Nevertheless, it's rather refreshing that the anime didn't adapt the manga 1:1, makes for a more interesting experience. The visuals are pretty good so far and while I already know how the plot plays out, I I honestly hope there are a few differences in it.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Chapter 20 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Mar 24, 2012

28 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Feb 6, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 4 Discussion

13man18 - May 24, 2011

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 25, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 2 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 22, 2011

8 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 24, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 1 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 1, 2011

10 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 23, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Another Chapter 19 Discussion

lostfallstar - Mar 23, 2012

15 by Tsunamii_ »»
May 28, 2023 2:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.