Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2011 5:47 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And so, the end. The manga itself let a lot of mysteries, which I guess we gotta use our fantasy to give answers.

I liked the fact how Blood took Alice back. But I couldn't understand the deal with Alice's sister. Dead or not?

Anyway, amazing series. ~
Apr 10, 2011 2:11 PM

Sep 2009
StellaNoxFleuret said:
I couldn't understand the deal with Alice's sister. Dead or not?
Just my assumption: Her dream world consists of people which corresponds to important(or someone she would interact with constantly) people in Alice's 'real world'. In reference to Nightmare saying 'besides i want her to be aware of who we are'.
Now, White Rabbit is Alice's sister and he has no memories of them being in the real world. Maybe because, she is dead in the real world. (In ref. to Nightmare saying to White rabbit 'For you, waking up from the dream ends it'.

Well that was one great manga. Loved all the characters and the humor was great.
Cannot wait for the movie! It better be good.
Apr 10, 2011 6:40 PM

Jun 2010
Linalee-Stratos said:
StellaNoxFleuret said:
I couldn't understand the deal with Alice's sister. Dead or not?
Just my assumption: Her dream world consists of people which corresponds to important(or someone she would interact with constantly) people in Alice's 'real world'. In reference to Nightmare saying 'besides i want her to be aware of who we are'.
Now, White Rabbit is Alice's sister and he has no memories of them being in the real world. Maybe because, she is dead in the real world. (In ref. to Nightmare saying to White rabbit 'For you, waking up from the dream ends it'.

Well that was one great manga. Loved all the characters and the humor was great.
Cannot wait for the movie! It better be good.

How do you come to the conclusion that White Rabbit is Alice's sister?

And yes, I cannot wait for the movie either; But too bad, I guess it will take a whole year until the DVD/Blu-Ray will be released, unless someone record it in the theater & sub it.
Apr 11, 2011 12:55 AM

May 2010
*copy-pasta from another thread*

To put it simply, without ranting too much, Alice is actually in her early/mid twenties outside of Wonderland. At the very least, she's old enough to have graduated university and start work. Lorina had died due to illness some time before the start of the manga. While she was ill, Alice decided she wished to move out of the house, and a fight between the two ensued --- Alice believes this caused Lorina a lot of stress and eventually led to her death. Alice spends her Sundays reminiscing about the time the two spent together. What we see in the first chapter is a dream she's having of the time before Lorina died --- that's how Peter is able to get to her. He isn't entering the real world; he's just entering her dream and using that as a gateway to Wonderland.

Wonderland itself isn't a made-up place -- it's a world that exists outside of ours, and yet its appearance is able to be influenced by the mind of the person seeing it. Nightmare is simply able to use dreams as a medium to grab people from other worlds and take them to Wonderland, and he's able to "shape" the way people see it based on their memories/preferences in order to influence their feelings about it, if that makes any sense.
Apr 11, 2011 7:00 PM

Jun 2010
hellion13 said:
*copy-pasta from another thread*

To put it simply, without ranting too much, Alice is actually in her early/mid twenties outside of Wonderland. At the very least, she's old enough to have graduated university and start work. Lorina had died due to illness some time before the start of the manga. While she was ill, Alice decided she wished to move out of the house, and a fight between the two ensued --- Alice believes this caused Lorina a lot of stress and eventually led to her death. Alice spends her Sundays reminiscing about the time the two spent together. What we see in the first chapter is a dream she's having of the time before Lorina died --- that's how Peter is able to get to her. He isn't entering the real world; he's just entering her dream and using that as a gateway to Wonderland.

Wonderland itself isn't a made-up place -- it's a world that exists outside of ours, and yet its appearance is able to be influenced by the mind of the person seeing it. Nightmare is simply able to use dreams as a medium to grab people from other worlds and take them to Wonderland, and he's able to "shape" the way people see it based on their memories/preferences in order to influence their feelings about it, if that makes any sense.

Ah, thank you.
Apr 13, 2011 6:08 AM

Aug 2009
Blood brought her back in Wonderland, like it.
Peter, in fact, is Alice's sister, Lorina. But how did Peter became his sister?
I don't understand.

Anyways, nice series.
Can't wait for the movie too.
Hope it will be done better.
chiquit0621Apr 13, 2011 6:12 AM

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Apr 19, 2011 6:45 PM

Feb 2008
chiquit0621 said:
Blood brought her back in Wonderland, like it.
Peter, in fact, is Alice's sister, Lorina. But how did Peter became his sister?
I don't understand.

I don't think Peter is actually Alice's sister. In the panel with Nightmare talking about the characters' real identities with the clock spinning around his hand, it's implying that each of the 12 roles represents a certain time. (It's explained in slightly more detail in the Heart no Kuni game). I'm thinking that Peter represents the hour Alice spent with her sister in the afternoons, which makes him "the most loved".

Hope that clarifies things a bit! ^^
Apr 20, 2011 2:47 AM

Nov 2007
Ah, vol. 6 only has the final chapter and awesome illustrations!

I enjoyed the manga and cannot wait for the movie!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 20, 2011 3:42 PM

Apr 2010
Really mysteroius end and I am bit disappointed but I loved the characters epsecially Elliot, Blood and Julius x3...
Apr 20, 2011 6:14 PM

Mar 2011
Aw man! She went back to Wonderland! Are setting up for a sequel or can we safely assume she just stays with Blood?

Well, I'll have to have a look at the game, or at least find a script for it or something! Too many things left unmentioned!

Good chapter, and good story all round methinks!
Apr 25, 2011 6:35 AM

Dec 2009
There's a thread in Mangafox (am I allowed to link it here?) which sort of explains the whole manga using information from the game. But it did clear up some doubts I had about the manga.

Enjoy listening to the GazettE? Join the club here!
Previously wingscanfly and Hizuki
Jul 31, 2011 9:00 PM

Oct 2010
It explains a bit more in the game, but because i am not fluent in japanese i cant be sure of everything. But apperently there's a CG where Peter (in rabbit form) is with Alice and her sister in the real world.
Anyway, supposedly all the characters in Wonderland are based off someone she knows in real life, and yes they also represent times. IT's a bit confusing and even the game dosen't explain everything(then again im not %100 with it).

I <3 my Julius. :3
Aug 3, 2011 3:56 PM

Nov 2009
BlackMoral said:
There's a thread in Mangafoxwhich sort of explains the whole manga using information from the game.

^ Thanks for the link.

I think I may have read this too fast but overall it was still an interesting and entertaining variant of Alice in Wonderland. I wonder if I can find those oneshots. ^^
Oct 31, 2011 8:06 PM

Oct 2011
completely unsatisfying and rushed ending. but overall an interesting manga and pretty good alternative to the original alice in wonderland
Apr 16, 2012 9:55 PM

Mar 2012
Dafuuu is up with the ending ;-; *not satisfied yet, so gonna read Clover No Kuni No Alice naoo~*
May 15, 2012 6:34 AM

Oct 2008
Nice variation from the original story. I like how it was developed but the ending was quite unclear. A lot of things weren't explained so I got a bit confused. Good thing some people discussed it here. :)
Jun 28, 2012 9:12 AM

Nov 2010
I finished last night, and I told my boyfriend "I understand what they were going for, but the execution was very poor and confusing."

After clicking that mangafox link, I totally get it now. It's basically what I thought, but it is so nice to have that clarification. Shame that the manga adaptation was lacking in some aspects, but I really did enjoy this series overall. I will be looking forward to the Elliot and Peter "Clover" stories <3 Ah, the bishies. I feel like I'm 16 again hahaha.
Jul 8, 2012 7:41 AM

Feb 2012
BlackMoral said:
There's a thread in Mangafox (am I allowed to link it here?) which sort of explains the whole manga using information from the game. But it did clear up some doubts I had about the manga.

Lol, thanks for this thread! It really helped to understand the manga a little better ^^

because the weather was good enough
i loved every moment of it.
Jan 14, 2018 7:43 PM
Dec 2017
Bepbo said:
I finished last night, and I told my boyfriend "I understand what they were going for, but the execution was very poor and confusing."

After clicking that mangafox link, I totally get it now. It's basically what I thought, but it is so nice to have that clarification. Shame that the manga adaptation was lacking in some aspects, but I really did enjoy this series overall. I will be looking forward to the Elliot and Peter "Clover" stories <3 Ah, the bishies. I feel like I'm 16 again hahaha.
Bepbo said:

please enlighten me
Jan 14, 2018 8:10 PM

Nov 2010
rukiorra said:
Bepbo said:

Bepbo said:

please enlighten me

Bruh, I honestly wish I could. But my post was 5 1/2 years ago, I barely even remember this manga, let alone what the (now deleted) MangaFox link said or my thoughts on it. I'm sorry I can't help clarify or enlighten! There's other long posts in the thread though, maybe they'll be of some help?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heart no Kuni no Alice: Wonderful Wonder World Chapter 29 Discussion

czerah - May 15, 2012

1 by azenobio »»
Apr 5, 2022 12:10 PM

Poll: » Heart no Kuni no Alice ~ Wonderful Wonder World ~ Chapter 25 Discussion

stickymochi - Sep 17, 2010

5 by azenobio »»
Apr 5, 2022 7:03 AM

» Alice in the Country of Hearts/Alice in the Country of Clover

kayla_eklund - Nov 10, 2017

1 by Nexu »»
Nov 10, 2017 5:42 AM

Poll: » Heart no Kuni no Alice ~ Wonderful Wonder World ~ Chapter 6 Discussion

Shouichirou - Aug 21, 2009

9 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Aug 29, 2017 1:37 AM

Poll: » Heart no Kuni no Alice ~ Wonderful Wonder World ~ Chapter 5 Discussion

nehnehneji - Jun 1, 2009

8 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Aug 28, 2017 9:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.