Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 9, 2011 1:22 PM

Nov 2009
SAKE BOMBSSSSSSSSS....with heineken :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2011 1:27 PM

Jan 2011
Lotus97 said:

I want details

hahaha well....
Dec 9, 2011 1:31 PM

Apr 2011
man jager is spectacular, i can drink that stuff like water it's delicious!

vodka on the other hand.. is my kryptonite. when i was younger like 17-19 i could handle my vodka no problem but ever since then I just can't deal with it at all anymore. I think it must be psychological or just based on a bad experience or something but as soon as i do a shot of vodka i need like 5 minutes to recover lol.

but yeah some of my favorites are irish car bombs and jager bombs. and when i'm feeling classy i'll grab a gin and tonic.

haha awesome story btw dude :p i've had my fair share of ugly nights too man, happens to the best of us. luckily you didn't have to see those guys ever again
Dec 9, 2011 2:10 PM

Sep 2009
I don't drink alcohol cause I don't like the taste.

I have a sweet-tooth and only like drinking soft drinks like Cola, Pepsi or Mountain Dew...Others just don't cut it for me...oh yeah, Milk too ^_^
Dec 9, 2011 2:20 PM

Apr 2011
Great story, Bill. When I was 18 I decided to drink nearly a whole bottle of diluted vodka then go bowling. It was fun for a little bit, but then I ended up in the bathroom throwing up for what seemed like a long time. Then I got bitched out by their security guard. Luckily I didn't get arrested.
Dec 10, 2011 1:29 AM

Sep 2009
@billmurderface: blood? DAMN man, i hope it wasn't a Mallory-Weiss syndrome, glad to hear nothing serious happened.
@bbmello: i can't drink gin since i was 16-17 because i threw up so many times with it i get sick with just the smell. Vodka, wine and beer have never been a problem instead, we have opposite tastes... or should i say tolerance? :D
Megpoid-CowardlyMontblancsigsecond05defs
Art by: akka
Dec 10, 2011 1:49 AM

Oct 2011
I'm not much for alcohol... I do have a great tolerance of it (Russians can't live without one =P ), but I do like a Cuba Libre, White Russian or some beer from time to time (Heineken, Baltika and Staryj Melnik are my favorites).

I mostly drink tea, milk, and most of all, water.
Dec 10, 2011 3:45 AM
Jul 2018
Many people have talked about Jägermeister to me, but I haven't tried it yet!

Well...I don't usually drink liquors, the alcoholic beverage I most drink is beer, because is cheap.
Dec 10, 2011 3:52 AM

Apr 2011
You can't really compare it to other liquors though, the taste is really unique and almost feels "natural". It tastes like medicine, but delicious medicine!

but yeah, you should definitely give it a try. It's always a good break after too many beers
Dec 10, 2011 4:28 AM
Jul 2018
I see, I'll give it a try.
Dec 13, 2011 7:04 AM

Jan 2011
i ended up with some Southern Comfort over the weekend...so sweety caramelly good :D
Dec 13, 2011 1:41 PM

Oct 2011
lol bill i love SoCo!! i cant sit here and name all the alcoholic beverages i consume daily. so instead ill let you all know this. my aim is to become a raging alcoholic. and im not doing too bad at keeping up the reputation :D

Dec 16, 2011 5:53 AM

Feb 2010
Mmm, it's Friday and time to check out local Alko for some new beers to taste.

Starting my evening here with Chimay Blue - fantastic Belgium trappist with strong, sweet and fruity taste. Really enjoyable, strong ale!
Dec 16, 2011 6:38 AM

Apr 2009
I don't consume alcohol at all, so my drink of choice is caffeine free diet pepsi (brown carbonated water). Yes, I'm a weirdo. ;)
Please ignore any "I like my women how I like my _____" jokes. I really am just a hopeless romantic at heart. ;)
Dec 16, 2011 6:48 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
PrivateEyeball said:
I don't consume alcohol at all, so my drink of choice is caffeine free diet pepsi (brown carbonated water). Yes, I'm a weirdo. ;)

I don't think it's weird. I don't drink alcohol either. Or at least veeeery rarely. And I know several people who don't drink.
The only problem is that some people don't understand this and always try to convince me to drink something >_<
Dec 16, 2011 11:45 AM

Apr 2011
PrivateEyeball said:

That used to be my drink of choice, but now I just drink water
Dec 16, 2011 1:37 PM

Aug 2010
billmurderface said:
Lotus97 said:

I want details

hahaha well....

Heheheheh 8D Jägermeister can do some tricks sometimes.

I bought 2 boxes of Saku beer from the ferry and yesterday I got 6 Koff beer cans (leftovers) from my company's little christmas party = I have lots of beer!

The place where we were celebrating the little christmas looked like this :

And before that we went to play a laser tag game. It was soo cool! + They played Nightwish songs in the background which made it even more cooler.

Dec 16, 2011 1:47 PM

Apr 2009
Luna_ said:
I don't think it's weird. I don't drink alcohol either. Or at least veeeery rarely. And I know several people who don't drink.
The only problem is that some people don't understand this and always try to convince me to drink something >_<

People do that to me all time. Its why I've learned to not drink anything that has a possibility of being spiked.

That goes double for my mother. I swear, every time I see her, she tries harder and harder to get me to consume alcohol. Just got home from college yesterday, and one of the first things she told me is that I can help myself to the beer in the fridge... v_v
Please ignore any "I like my women how I like my _____" jokes. I really am just a hopeless romantic at heart. ;)
Dec 16, 2011 2:18 PM
Jul 2018
I envy you, my mom is always saying I should take care when I take alcohol.
Dec 17, 2011 12:27 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
PrivateEyeball said:
People do that to me all time. Its why I've learned to not drink anything that has a possibility of being spiked.

That goes double for my mother. I swear, every time I see her, she tries harder and harder to get me to consume alcohol. Just got home from college yesterday, and one of the first things she told me is that I can help myself to the beer in the fridge... v_v

Annoying >_> But that sounds quite harmless. It starts getting worse when they tell you, you should drink now with them and laugh at you if you decline.

Jeigan said:
I envy you, my mom is always saying I should take care when I take alcohol.

No need to be envious, really ;)
Dec 17, 2011 1:37 PM

Oct 2011
my mom is always telling me not to drink, youre still not legally old enough blah blah blah. i still drink whenever the hell i want xD

and bill, weve all been there before. that night you drank way too much and ended up puking out all the stomach acid you own. ugh horrid. ive been there too much times and hope it never happens again o.o anyways maybe its because you were cross faded. i know some people who can drink ALOT and be just fine. but if they smoke budd while theyre drinking they cant hang :P

Dec 17, 2011 3:00 PM
Jul 2018
Well...I think my mom doesn't need to repeat that everytime I go out to a street drinking. I am a responsible person, and even more when it comes to drink. I am proud to say that I never lost control of myself and I've never threw up of drunkness.

Btw, the fad of drinking on the street in Spain is called "botellón" or "botellona". It literally means "big bottle".
Dec 18, 2011 6:21 AM

Feb 2010
My mom used to be pretty much like Jeigan's. I think she has realized that I know how to handle myself while drinking (I have just once drank so much that the previous night was just blackout... oh god, the next day was horrible and especially since then I've known my limits) and of course she doesn't know all the times I've gone out for drink since I've moved away (although I still spend much time in my original home).

I agree with Luna and PrivateEyeball that the people who constantly try to make people drink even though they don't want are very annoying. But same goes for those who don't drink themselves and constantlytry to make others stop aswell; they are equally annoying. I think that whether to drink or not is everyone's own business (as long as they don't harm themselves or others while doing it).

Lumikki said:
And before that we went to play a laser tag game. It was soo cool! + They played Nightwish songs in the background which made it even more cooler.

Epic. I like laser tags even though I really suck at them; maybe NW would have made me quite a soldier. :D
Dec 20, 2011 7:51 PM
Apr 2009
For some reason, I am really digging the mix of Apple Cider and Sake.... pretty mellow, but great flavor.
Dec 21, 2011 9:32 AM
Jul 2018
I don't like sake's flavor :/
Dec 21, 2011 11:33 AM

Jun 2011
I drink alcohol not very often maybe 1 time a week and only with good friends before we go to a party or sth. like that.

I prefer whiskey, vodka and beer. I really like the absolut Vodka series, especially vanilla, but I drink other brands like Russian Standard, but no stuff under certain prices cause most of them tastes very good. My favorite whiskey brands are for example Glenfiddich, J.W. or Glontarf....but if i have the chioce i prefer single malts.
Now the beer...someone says german radler was not very good.....hmm maybe thats right cause it itsnt a own brand of beer (mostly some cheap beer with sprite) but there are some good ones too e.g. Ur-Krostitzer, Hasseröder or Paulaner. My favorites are Strongbow and Newcastle Brown Ale.

But on a normal day I drink a lot of water, tea (Earl Grey, Green tea and some different herbal teas) and milk (PURE!^^). Thats it for the moment.
Apr 5, 2012 12:09 AM

Feb 2012
Beer- Guinness or Corona

Liquor-Jack Daniels and Honey, Vodka, Rum, Tequila
Apr 5, 2012 1:41 AM

Dec 2011
Vodka Lemon.
Apr 5, 2012 9:44 AM

Aug 2011
ive pretty much stopped completely...used to like wild turkey when i did party
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/GregRocks&sclick=1">

"Gravity is just a myth. Jon Fitch is holding everything down. He's like the opposite of Atlas, he's got the world under his shoulder."
Apr 5, 2012 1:37 PM

Oct 2011
I turn 21 in November so don't tell anyone, but Vodka..straight Vodka is my favorite. My least favorite is Jack Daniels, I can't stand that...
Apr 5, 2012 1:40 PM

Mar 2012
I turn 21 in December, but I've been legal for over a year here.

I have to say beer is my favourite. I can deal with any kind/ brand unless it is really, really cheap, just but an expensive pale ale is probably my favourite.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Apr 5, 2012 1:45 PM

Oct 2011
Stupid USA...have to be 21 to drink here >.<
Apr 5, 2012 2:12 PM

Apr 2011
Lost_Moon said:

Only legally
Apr 5, 2012 2:15 PM

Aug 2011
yeah, its not hard to get ahold of it here...i had already quit by the time i was 20. just wait out side a store and ask a guy to get it for you, give him a few extra bucks for his effort
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/GregRocks&sclick=1">

"Gravity is just a myth. Jon Fitch is holding everything down. He's like the opposite of Atlas, he's got the world under his shoulder."
Apr 6, 2012 9:02 AM

Aug 2010
I had to stop drinking when i was 19 did a lot of stupid things in my teens now that i am older i do enjoy drinking again but i only drink Bud light or Corona's i don't like shots or mixed drinks all that much had bad experiences with them...
Apr 7, 2012 2:16 PM

Oct 2011
GregRocks said:
yeah, its not hard to get ahold of it here...i had already quit by the time i was 20. just wait out side a store and ask a guy to get it for you, give him a few extra bucks for his effort

We actually had a store that didn't card us but it went out of business or got shut down or something. And if im really desperate could always ask my older sister to get it for me.
Apr 7, 2012 8:03 PM

Aug 2010
You guys would trip out if you would of gone to Mexico I used to send my little brother who was 14 at the time to go to the shop around the corner and buy us beer all the time.
Apr 8, 2012 12:27 PM

Oct 2011
well being most likely the biggest alcoholic in this club ill let you guys know what i like to drink :D i love beer, usually drinkng heinekens and mickeys 40oz. other than that ill drink anything, but when it comes to hard liquor i prefer rum, me being a pirate and all i love having rum and whiskey on me at all times so in my backpack is usually a big bottle of hannah bay and a handle of captain morgan :P

Apr 8, 2012 12:33 PM

Aug 2010
Lost_Moon said:

Buahhahah, here it's only 18.

talonbone said:
well being most likely the biggest alcoholic in this club ill let you guys know what i like to drink :D i love beer, usually drinkng heinekens and mickeys 40oz. other than that ill drink anything, but when it comes to hard liquor i prefer rum, me being a pirate and all i love having rum and whiskey on me at all times so in my backpack is usually a big bottle of hannah bay and a handle of captain morgan :P

I bet that's the fact. Surprised you haven't posted anything on this thread before :D

Apr 8, 2012 12:44 PM

Oct 2011
Lumikki said:
Surprised you haven't posted anything on this thread before :D

i know right?! what have i been doing? xD

well yesterday i drank two 40s before i went to a house party, ended up going shot for shot with practically everyone there. i dont even know if i can count how much different liquor i consumed :D apparently it got shut down by cops and i got home safely so thats all that matters! god i love how all my friends turn 21 this year ^^ party party party

Apr 8, 2012 12:52 PM

Aug 2010
I remember the year when most of my friends including I turned 18. It was exciting. At first I really couldn't handle alcohol at all and did some stupid things, but now I am wiser and I know my limits :3

Apr 8, 2012 1:19 PM

Sep 2008
I really hate beer. If we go drinking I always choose something that’s stronger but that’s also more expensive (if it’s a bar for example) so cocktails are a way to go sometimes. But overall I prefer whiskey, spiced rum, sambuca.
Apr 21, 2012 12:01 PM

Apr 2011
How do they do this?

Apr 21, 2012 12:33 PM

Jun 2009
I don't like beer, the taste is horrid. But that just might be the cheap kind? I like vodka and orange juice and I love sex on a beach. I've only tried that once so I don't know if I can say I love it..... but I want to drink it again...
Apr 22, 2012 3:06 AM

Oct 2011
another house party last night ^^ this time i was drinking bud light, multiple mystery screwdrivers, captain morgan, UV blue, UV 103 (black), and brandy

im a ridiculously happy drinker, but apparently i blacked out last night. and i guess im not such a happy drunk after ive blacked out because people tell me stories of some of the stupid things i do when it happens. well this time i topped it.. either im not gonna drink hard liquor at all anymore or im gonna pace myself really well from now on D:

Apr 22, 2012 11:27 AM

Apr 2011
^we're dying to know what stupid things you did
Apr 22, 2012 1:51 PM

Oct 2011
/sigh -_____-

well, i dont know what time it was when it happened, but apparently my girlfriend told me to hold her shit while she went to the bathroom. after she gave it to me i walked down the street and tossed all her shit all over the road/sidewalk. when she came back she tried to ask me why i did it, but i started telling her how fucking stupid she was and whatnot. after her and our friend picked up all her stuff she tried talking to me again. but this time i told her shes a fucking cunt that doesnt amount to anything and i could replace her in a second then ran off. someone found me a street over around the corner laying down next to a pile of puke :D they brought me back when the cops got there to shut it down. apparently i was yelling 'fuck you pigs' and trying to fight with them but got pulled away really quickly. then we got dropped off to my friends house where we were sleeping that night. i again started another arguement and my girlfriend was trying to tell me to keep it down because everyone in the house was sleeping and its really late/early. instead i yelled 'FUCK YOU', ran in, and slam the door. she kept telling me to sleep next to her and i kept telling her to fuck off

theres alot more to it but thats what my gf and friends were telling me. i also have many mystery bruises and by the looks of my right knuckles i definitely punched something that night

i feel so damn bad and cant believe this girl is still with me.. im usually the one to get compleeeetely wasted but still be able to recall almost everything that happened. but i dont remember ANYTHING after a certain point in that night. i feel like a complete idiot because im usually the one stopping the people that blacked out from doing stupid shit and telling them to handle their shit. but this time i was the jackass that couldnt handle his shit. im over hard liquor or taking it in alot more moderation if anything

/thatisall,endrant

Apr 22, 2012 2:37 PM

Apr 2011
^Man, that's messed up. You gotta be careful. I've heard that once you blackout, each time you blackout you're more likely to continue to blackout in the future. I hope limiting your hard liquor is enough. And you're lucky to have a girlfriend as forgiving as that.
Jun 16, 2012 8:09 PM

Jan 2005
I'm from Finland, like is customary we consume ALL the alcohol. Mostly I'm a fan of beer, and around 20 pints is a good evening. I drink booze really rarely, not really my thing but if I'm offered can't really say no. Also some long drinks and ciders are "ok" but what I like to call gaydrinks. And still drink some of them with a punch to my manliness :D

Haven't really done anything stupid when drunk, I can control my intoxication with mild beverages really easily and keep myself feeling happy without going overboard. I keep my intoxication in levels that I have a control and comprehension of things happening around me, so if help is needed or actions to be taken I'm not too drunk.

Once when I was passed out a good friend of mine picked himself a fight (this is the point where normally I pull my friends out and talk things out) and got his ass handed to him pretty well. Bit of a trauma for passing out because I do like my friends not being kicked around... Meh
Truly yours, Arinohyoshi

~ Join the SOL Brigade Today! ~ Save our World by Overloading it with Lolis! ~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.